Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:21:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3502 times)
siddu1

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:09:14 AM

Bitcoin is an online based investment.qagain Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency as well as trusted.q we can get a good amount of Bitcoin investment.for this reason I am investing in Bitcoin and getting profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:14:20 AM

I investing in bitcoin cause I believe the technology of bitcoin. And I think bitcoin change the world to become better and successful. And I know bitcoin will grow all over the world cause they give high profitable income to reduce poverty.
Everyone is going for safety of their future. I am doing this, you are doing this, and everyone is struggling for make their life better and secure. Bitcoins help us to make this happen by investing in them, trading, campaigning and many other ways. We have different intentions and plans to work out on bitcoins. I am doing because I have to make much more money for my family.

I invest because i trust and believe in bitcoin, i believe that this innovation will be very useful for the future. I like the idea of being a succesfull person someday because of bitcoin, of course. Also, i experience its benefits and perks so i don't doubt or think twice when it comes to bitcoin.
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I investing in bitcoin cause I believe the technology of bitcoin. And I think bitcoin change the world to become better and successful. And I know bitcoin will grow all over the world cause they give high profitable income to reduce poverty.
I believe that bitcoin is an answer to poverty. The human race struggles for better life. With the advent of technology the ways of life becomes easier and with bitcoin people will gain financially.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:35:39 AM

I think I will put check to almost all of your list aside from "don't rally care about the future of it". Honestly, the first time I go with bitcoin, that is mining start, I am all thinking about is money, the revenue it could bring. But after failing and not getting to the revenue I expected, I immediately stop and set it aside. After several year, it sound an alarm again. I go up and invest to bitcoin right ahead. This time investing to it so that some expenses could be cover, and it did. the following day, I start to learn more about bitcoin, its advantage and cons, and start to read and answer forums questions.
thompson30

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:50:55 AM

They are investing in bitcoin because I want to have a good future and I want to save some money for my childrens
SpiderDS

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:54:18 AM

Bitcoin is very important in cryptocurrency market.there are many people invest bitcoin day by day.but there are no profit enough money in the bitcoin investing.Many people invest somemoney and earn very Good profit.So invest is very carefully system and just right time invest is well.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

Investing in Bitcoin needs an immense conclusion, and you have to do it with your knowledge if it will be gainful in the future. I like bitcoin technology because for me investing in bitcoin is very simple but risky to get extra income, rather than spending in Bank and to others. This is investing in bitcoin can support my family and me to have a financial
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:07:28 AM

I believe in bitcoin technology. And the technology of cryptocurrency will change the future of our world. So I decided to invest in bitcoin. It is quite new and strange to many people.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:19:30 AM

So my question is.
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
Yes, already I've invested in this platform a few months earlier. Not only that but also Bitcoin has become an important part of my life in recent time because of my belief. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a powerful platform in the payment system along with trading and investment. So those people also have a feeling of myself and it will become the largest platform in the monetary world. I think Bitcoin should be kept for the future purpose.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:22:13 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I agree, and I think that it's important. It would be too difficult to rely on something that you don't actually believe in. Also, since money is involved per se, it would not be a smart move to invest on something where you can lose money if you actually do see it as something profitable in the end. Although investing in Bitcoin takes a lot of patience and courage, especially nowadays when most coins including Bitcoin is going down, if not, have an erratic market movement, if you don't believe that it would bring you any good in the end, it would be really hard to gamble on it.

shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:34:48 AM

I Believe in Bitcoin technology and no doubt i believe in Bitcoin investment as it has changed the life million of lucky personalities and i am sure in future Bitcoin will be the main income source and investment source.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

As much as I believe in the technology; it is the future of currency. I am also investing in it because of its profitability for now. It has been paying something worthwhile and has had its record overtime. The security, relevance and durability has come to stay. So, with these, I will say it has got me convinced to invest in it.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:59:53 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
Of course, there are lots of people who invested in bitcoin with no idea how bitcoin works and care less about the future of bitcoin, and the only thing they care about is bitcoin to make them money, period. But I think with bitcoin, we have reached the level where the more people invested in bitcoin (regardless of their intention), is the more valuable the bitcoin is going to be. sometimes, I used to think, investing into bitcoin is believing into bitcoin because if you don't believe in bitcoin you can never invest in it. 

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Dark web

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

I believe bitcoin is a new technology investing system. It can be safely invested.Bitcoin would like went to support the first crypto coin.By investing in this currency I can easily change my life and get many benefits in future. So I invested bitcoin.
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

there are some reasons behind investing in bitcoin.the first reason is bitcoin is the best investment i have ever seen.again i have got the most profits from bitcoin investment.for these reasons i am investing in bitcoin still now.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
GardenChristian

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:50:42 PM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
When my friend told me let me investment bitcoin, I first to learn about the bitcoin, I found that the currency now development is very good, it is a kind of new technology, I have a lot of people recognized it, so I choose investment bitcoin, I think it can bring many benefits
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

Both. I invest because of my personal reasons and I also believe that btc can give more than mind could imagine. I believe that btc can exceed our expectations because of the new technology. In my opinion, btc can help my country and countrymen in terms of innovation and development.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:58:39 PM

Investing bitcoin is the smartest method to earn good income, Though it was quiet risky, because the value is unpredictable, But it is proven and tested by many people globally that bitcoin soon recover's it will deliver's good profit. I believe what they say that, Patient is a must in investing bitcoin, and that's what i did:) Hopefully it will works:)
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:02:15 PM

I invest in bitcoin because i see that bitcoin is a good investment, yes you can get profit easily when you know how to play with it.. And also i do believe in bitcoin thats why i keep  investing on it.. No matter how big my loss ill still keep my btc till i get profit..
smaneek101

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:11:41 PM

i have invested in bitcoins coz bitcoins would be great  way
to transfer money through out the world. the reason i invest
bitcoin. in addition to profit in the future . i think it was useless
letting money be stored in the bank. i will keep investing in bitcoin
to have a high profit in the future...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: