Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:20:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 3502 times)
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:03:06 PM

The active use of technology has led to the creation of a crypto currency market. Now there is a wide range of crypto-currencies and all of them continue to grow.
The only thing that scares me is that the technology is developing too. This means that there are too many crypto currency now and is going to release in the future.
I read that the new platforms that developers offer. will use their own currency. But why do not they consider working with existing ones?
I understand that everyone wants to make money on this. Their projects are really good, but the Cryptocurrency is becoming too much. I'm starting to get confused
They will not be as popular as btc and eth, but too many currencies will destroy the single market. We can never create it.
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:03:42 PM

The active use of technology has led to the creation of a crypto currency market. Now there is a wide range of crypto-currencies and all of them continue to grow.
The only thing that scares me is that the technology is developing too. This means that there are too many crypto currency now and is going to release in the future.
I read that the new platforms that developers offer. will use their own currency. But why do not they consider working with existing ones?
I understand that everyone wants to make money on this. Their projects are really good, but the Cryptocurrency is becoming too much. I'm starting to get confused
They will not be as popular as btc and eth, but too many currencies will destroy the single market. We can never create it.
And people are not interested in a single market. Each state has its own policy and therefore in nature each state has its own money.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:19:07 PM

The more uncertain the global politics, the greater the demand for bitcoins. Threats of the USA and the associated unpredictable consequences make cryptocurrencies arouse more and more interest. The spectacular increase in the rate of bitcoin raises the growing expectations of "fast money", but the sudden bursts of the exchange rate show that the crypto-currency market must be considered.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:24:21 PM

And people are not interested in a single market. Each state has its own policy and therefore in nature each state has its own money.
I think some people have no knowledge about bitcoin investment and that's why they are fear from investment but actually many of people want to invest in bitcoin and they hold their money for best profit because they know will very beneficial for them, so its my suggestion that you should invest your money in bitcoin and wait for best profit.
mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:41:56 PM

We are investing in bitcoin for long time to profit. Many people don't know how to use in bitcoin. Now bitcoin price is low so we are hold in crypto market in bitcoin. After few month bitcoin price is high then we are selling alt coin. I think bitcoin will become a long  term trusted store of value in crypto market.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:10:48 PM

Bitcoin was always the most interesting thing in my life that why i want to help to bitcoin and community. I don't know the best way but doing everything i can.
AnnaSitnikova

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:21:53 PM

Certainly, bitcoin will still grow and now, when the rate is down, it's time to invest for a long time and in the future get a very good increase in investment Wink
marjoree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:36:19 PM

So my question is.
Are you investing into Bitcoin purely as a investment?
Or are you investing because you believe in Bitcoin and the technology?
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?
To be honest, I don’t have enough of money to invest in bitcoin. I actually worked on signature campaigns in order to earn btc and it is an awesome experience. I won’t agree on what you’ve said that “people only see bitcoin as a way to make money without even thinking the future of it”. In my opinion, people see bitcoin’s future, but this year, the value of btc disappoints a lot of people, which result of selling off their coins and turn it into cash and the reason why they do it was because of fear that they might end up with an empty wallet.

tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:39:42 PM

So my question is.
Back when Bitcoin started i feel people invested, because there believed in it, and wanted to see it change the world.
Now days i feel people only look at it as a way to make money, and don't really care about the future of it.
Whats peoples thoughts?

I am investing in bitcoin because i believe in the benefits and perks that it can give to me. I invest in here because i trust it. As time goes by, people will realize that bitcoin isn't just a way to make money, it'll also help you in many ways.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:53:22 PM

Well i am investing on bitcoin, because i am trusting bitcoin very well and i am investing  on bitcoin because it is gives me a alot of money or profit when the value of it was pump $19k and i we will always invest on bitcoin until i have money because i a confident that it we will pump again more than $19k.

juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:33:19 AM

simple, because i believe bitcoin price will be increased in the future.
we are hoping that. we invest in bitcoin, because the demands of bitcoin very high.
therefore, the value will be high too.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:45:38 AM

simple, because i believe bitcoin price will be increased in the future.
we are hoping that. we invest in bitcoin, because the demands of bitcoin very high.
therefore, the value will be high too.
Well, that's a common thought of everyone. well, believe that bitcoin prices will be very high, a very strong reason for investors to invest in bitcoin. and, this kind of thinking has given them so much benefit.
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:09:49 AM

So far I'm only interested in doing bitcoin trade. So I invested in bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin is reliable and can provide benefits. About blockchain technology, I do not think so far.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:25:09 AM

I choose to invest in bitcoin. Because I see growth potential in the future. Its value will increase in the future. Now investing in it will certainly make a profit. I want to invest in it for a long time.

xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:07:46 AM

Why are you investing in Bitcoin?
im not "investing", im keep money in Bitcoin

raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:12:57 AM

I invested on bitcoin because it has wide and vast market, has great community participation because they also believed and trusted bitcoin could be the future of cryptocurrency era we are living in right now.

trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:15:02 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
Yes i believe in bitcoin that is why i investing in bitcoin. I inveted here because i want to earn a lot of bitcoin and turn into cash ,i trust btc that is why i choose it. I also invested here for the future of my family especially the future of my kids in their school. Bitcoin is promising when you invest here.
George Khelashvili

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:28:09 AM

Why are you investing in Bitcoin?

Because I dont want to ask myself after 5-10 years later: why I have not bought btc when I had a chance?! (I am asking now btw) I dont want to make mistake as made last few years ago
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:33:14 AM

I am investing in bitcoin because i believe in block chain technology . Earlier I was unaware of its technical detail and want to earn money by trading but now i have strong faith in block chain technology and its uses.This technology will be used in all banking institution in future.;
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:34:01 AM

So my question is.
Whats peoples thoughts?
I am investing in bitcoin now for my children's future. Bitcoin has always experienced a rapid rise in value before entering a long phase where it falls in value. And I do I believed that it is our money in the future and I trust it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: