Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:35:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][YTN] 🌎 YouToken - Blockchain Crowdfunding Platform 🌎  (Read 4188 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:02:26 PM

Is there any way to see how much has been raised so far ?  Huh

I see team is active on the telegram channel,i even saw CEO answering questions today,so maybe try there.

Yes,i saw their CEO Ilya Volkov on the telegram,and not just him,other core members of the team can also be found there.

Great to heat that,that team really cares about investors.So many ICO just hire admins and let them deal with the investors.

Yes they have a very dedicated team, which pay attention to every detail. They'll provide answers to any project related question you can think of

That is enouraging to hear,and ill deff join their telegram channel.

I hope they will answer some of the questions on this forum. I personally am not a fan of the telegram type of communication.

I agree,it is great  to have active team members on the Telegram,but it would be nice to get some answers here as well.Many people still prefers forum,as it enables more quality conversation.

For me Telegram is a bit too chaotic, threads are easier to follow here and you can also have some good discussions.
yeah that's true but you get used to it after a while

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kinghu

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:40:25 AM

interesting projects and so far I see many who have supported the development of this project.
Hopefully this project will soon be achieved the target.

Ugryzh

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:43:01 AM

YTN? It's not yenten
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:42:59 AM

I see team is active on the telegram channel,i even saw CEO answering questions today,so maybe try there.

Yes,i saw their CEO Ilya Volkov on the telegram,and not just him,other core members of the team can also be found there.

Great to heat that,that team really cares about investors.So many ICO just hire admins and let them deal with the investors.

Yes they have a very dedicated team, which pay attention to every detail. They'll provide answers to any project related question you can think of

I hope they will answer some of the questions on this forum. I personally am not a fan of the telegram type of communication.

I agree,it is great  to have active team members on the Telegram,but it would be nice to get some answers here as well.Many people still prefers forum,as it enables more quality conversation.

For me Telegram is a bit too chaotic, threads are easier to follow here and you can also have some good discussions.

It tends to get hard when you get a maxed out channel full of shitposters. Dev, when moon? When lambo? I just can't...
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:06:54 AM

YTN? It's not yenten

Yeah i noticed that too yesterday,that it has same symbol as yenten.Could that an issue ?

But then again,im sure team checked everything and wouldnt use YTN if its already taken.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

interesting projects and so far I see many who have supported the development of this project.
We see it used to be just how the development of this project. Hopefully this project can give you the best results.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:27:48 AM

Thats treu,telegram is not for everyone,but at the realy ICO stages its actually ok.Later on is more hectic,when sale is almost  over
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:40:00 AM

Team is experienced,good bonus structure,good idea,all ingredients for success are there.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:49:15 AM

Is this the first ICO that is using DAICO?
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:52:51 AM

It tends to get hard when you get a maxed out channel full of shitposters. Dev, when moon? When lambo? I just can't...

Can't wait for lambo Grin but def don't like Telegram as main channel for info.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:58:48 AM

Team is experienced,good bonus structure,good idea,all ingredients for success are there.
with so many who have supported this project hopefully can make the project attractive to many investors. I look forward to future projects could be developed and be successful.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:04:59 AM

with so many who have supported this project hopefully can make the project attractive to many investors. I look forward to future projects could be developed and be successful.

project sound interesting with many potential for future.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:42:55 AM

A Lambo on the moon?...hm...something Elon Musk would do. He is the only person right now to whom those questions would make sense Smiley
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

interesting projects. whitepaper this project is very nice and contains the interest of readers to understand the advantages in this project besides that seen from his team also seems to have experienced hopefully for the future his project will be more developed and will get a lot of investor interest. Success is always this project.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:37:48 PM

Why not? I dont think telegram lacks anything to be a main channel for info
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

interesting projects. whitepaper this project is very nice and contains the interest of readers to understand the advantages in this project besides that seen from his team also seems to have experienced hopefully for the future his project will be more developed and will get a lot of investor interest. Success is always this project.

I would advise joining the TG channel and attending the webinars.
This project is about to go into full marketing mode
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:14:44 PM

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm joining definitely.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:31:43 PM

Is there an official announcement channel also?
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:15:31 AM

Is there an official announcement channel also?

Must be...
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:21:54 AM

Im sure they will be active here,lets give them more time,ICO just started.

Hehe we're always looking for more dev participation.

How do you mean?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: