Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][YTN] 🌎 YouToken - Blockchain Crowdfunding Platform 🌎  (Read 4188 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
innerDemon

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:09:19 PM

interesting projects. whitepaper this project is very nice and contains the interest of readers to understand the advantages in this project besides that seen from his team also seems to have experienced hopefully for the future his project will be more developed and will get a lot of investor interest. Success is always this project.

I would advise joining the TG channel and attending the webinars.
This project is about to go into full marketing mode

Is there an official announcement channel also?

I  think there is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:51:56 AM

For all newcomers here is a short video explaining what YTN is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxX94A2Ec2c
iddyraz

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:06:05 AM

UncleT

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:38:56 AM

sweet! I don't mind getting my hands on this.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:23:41 AM

Meet the Advisors: Bill O’Connor

Anyone who knows Bill O’Connor knows what an inspirational force he is. Without Bill, the YouToken concept would never have come to fruition. Bill’s unique brand of consulting manifests itself in the form of Autodesk Innovation Genome Project (AIGP), a vast research project that has taken Bill seven years to develop. (The next research module of the project is called the Nobel Laureate Innovation Project, where he and a team of Berkeley/Haas students have already interviewed 11 Nobel Laureates, talking about innovation and how they do it.) Today the AIGP successfully operates as a methodology that helps clients break out of the “innovation poetry” trap, and move into an environment where actual innovation happens. So let’s meet the man behind the mind, and you’ll come to realize why Bill O’Connor is so influential, and necessary to YouToken’s past, present, and future success.

https://www.youtoken.io/blog/meet-the-advisors-bill-oconnor
Oleana

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:01:37 AM

For all newcomers here is a short video explaining what YTN is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxX94A2Ec2c

Thnaks for sharing that,its good for  us lazy ones,who prefer the videos,nicely explained Wink
Fanquell

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

Are there any plans for Telegram airdrop maybe?Thats usually good way to make project more popular,and thats exactly what YouToken needs!
Tropwal

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:22:47 AM

Is there any way to see how much has been raised so far ?  Huh

I see team is active on the telegram channel,i even saw CEO answering questions today,so maybe try there.

Yes,i saw their CEO Ilya Volkov on the telegram,and not just him,other core members of the team can also be found there.

Great to heat that,that team really cares about investors.So many ICO just hire admins and let them deal with the investors.

Yes they have a very dedicated team, which pay attention to every detail. They'll provide answers to any project related question you can think of

That is enouraging to hear,and ill deff join their telegram channel.

I hope they will answer some of the questions on this forum. I personally am not a fan of the telegram type of communication.

I agree,it is great  to have active team members on the Telegram,but it would be nice to get some answers here as well.Many people still prefers forum,as it enables more quality conversation.

For me Telegram is a bit too chaotic, threads are easier to follow here and you can also have some good discussions.

Here I disagree. On social networks, it is much easier to follow the news of different projects, for these serious and large projects there and create their official page.

if you want quality conversation,forum is still the king.But if you want fast exchange of informations/opinions,Telegram is better.So its all about what you actually want.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:53:57 PM

I see team is active on the telegram channel,i even saw CEO answering questions today,so maybe try there.

Yes,i saw their CEO Ilya Volkov on the telegram,and not just him,other core members of the team can also be found there.

Great to heat that,that team really cares about investors.So many ICO just hire admins and let them deal with the investors.

Yes they have a very dedicated team, which pay attention to every detail. They'll provide answers to any project related question you can think of

I hope they will answer some of the questions on this forum. I personally am not a fan of the telegram type of communication.

I agree,it is great  to have active team members on the Telegram,but it would be nice to get some answers here as well.Many people still prefers forum,as it enables more quality conversation.

For me Telegram is a bit too chaotic, threads are easier to follow here and you can also have some good discussions.

Here I disagree. On social networks, it is much easier to follow the news of different projects, for these serious and large projects there and create their official page.

if you want quality conversation,forum is still the king.But if you want fast exchange of informations/opinions,Telegram is better.So its all about what you actually want.

I would love to be able to come back and read more discussions with devs on this thread bcs TG is not really doing it for me Cheesy
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

Anyone who knows Bill O’Connor knows what an inspirational force he is. Without Bill, the YouToken concept would never have come to fruition. Bill’s unique brand of consulting manifests itself in the form of Autodesk Innovation Genome Project (AIGP), a vast research project that has taken Bill seven years to develop. (The next research module of the project is called the Nobel Laureate Innovation Project, where he and a team of Berkeley/Haas students have already interviewed 11 Nobel Laureates, talking about innovation and how they do it.) Today the AIGP successfully operates as a methodology that helps clients break out of the “innovation poetry” trap, and move into an environment where actual innovation happens. So let’s meet the man behind the mind, and you’ll come to realize why Bill O’Connor is so influential, and necessary to YouToken’s past, present, and future success.

Glad to have him on board for this wonderful project
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:55:53 PM

I would love to be able to come back and read more discussions with devs on this thread bcs TG is not really doing it for me Cheesy

There's also a blog and an ANN channel
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:03:57 PM

Yeah i see nothing wrong with telegram yet
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:09:07 PM

Glad to have him on board for this wonderful project

Seems like a driven and committed person. Having someone like that on your team can be a benefit in so many ways. Great article!
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:27:43 PM

There's also a blog and an ANN channel

And they have a youtube channel, don't forget about that. 
Xallid

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:43:26 PM

Are there any plans for Telegram airdrop maybe?Thats usually good way to make project more popular,and thats exactly what YouToken needs!

I agree,that woulde be smart move,fast way to build up community.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:50:51 PM

There will be a lot of discussions for sure.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:01:06 PM

How much will idea makers be payed exactly?
killer9966

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:07:14 PM

Are there any predictions on how will this platform influence the business world?
djuro74556

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:12:19 PM

How many people signed in the bounty?
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:18:31 PM

How many people signed in the bounty?

I heard that YouToken bounty is already on fire. Many people joining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: