Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][YTN] 🌎 YouToken - Blockchain Crowdfunding Platform 🌎  (Read 4188 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:35:13 AM

Sir,

Manager of contents Anthoni always update and is very responding on telegram chat.
Good to have strong team as such

Yes,i noticed that too,that they are very active on the telegram group,very responsive,especially that Anthony guy,

Antony is very responsive.
Yeah they are,but i wished they were more active on forums,for us who prefer forums instead of telegram

I did notice they have some active members, but probably not on weekends.

Well you gotta chill sometimes i guess.

But i agree on forum part,i would like to see more team members here,answering questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

Sir,

Manager of contents Anthoni always update and is very responding on telegram chat.

Yes,i noticed that too,that they are very active on the telegram group,very responsive,especially that Anthony guy,

Yeah they are,but i wished they were more active on forums,for us who prefer forums instead of telegram

It's hard to balance working on the platform itself and working on promoting on social media, especially for smaller teams that don't have money for external PR companies.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:51:19 AM

Sir,

Well you gotta chill sometimes i guess.

But i agree on forum part,i would like to see more team members here,answering questions.

Well,i guess they cant be active on all places at the same time,being active on telegram is enough for me.
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

are you interested in Youtoken? I'll explain a little to you how to get it for you who are still new to crypto world and want to invest in Youtoken The first thing to do is sign up for youtoken platform using social registration or by email and passward.

Once the email is received, youtoken will verify and access the token.

Next is how you want to start:

As an entrepreneur, now as you have to fund your idea of ​​getting support from the public 1%

but if you As an investor, invest in talented entrepreneurs in the early stages of their success from $ 10
cokirix

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:47:04 PM

are you interested in Youtoken? I'll explain a little to you how to get it for you who are still new to crypto world and want to invest in Youtoken The first thing to do is sign up for youtoken platform using social registration or by email and passward.

As an entrepreneur, now as you have to fund your idea of ​​getting support from the public 1%

but if you As an investor, invest in talented entrepreneurs in the early stages of their success from $ 10

It is a great project  and very promising,i decide to invest in this bear market ,waiting for the development of the platform!
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:04:45 PM

As an entrepreneur, now as you have to fund your idea of ​getting support from the public 1%

What are the basic prerequisites for an entrepreneur to enter his idea? do you need a business plan or just basic info?
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:36:33 PM

Well, just another kickstart on blockchain. Wouldn't it be safer for investors if you use 1 unified token?
Will you take responsibilities and give investors their money back if the invested product fails to launch the market?

But wouldn't a unified token be a liability?
there is always risk in every business,nothing is 100% safe
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:02:01 PM

Thanks for the short guide, new people keep the coming every day and all help they can get is welcomed.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

Yes your investment could multiply by a lot later on.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:57:09 PM

Well, just another kickstart on blockchain. Wouldn't it be safer for investors if you use 1 unified token?
Will you take responsibilities and give investors their money back if the invested product fails to launch the market?

But wouldn't a unified token be a liability?
there is always risk in every business,nothing is 100% safe

Its Youtoken platform so naturally you need a token linked to the platform.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

Yes your investment could multiply by a lot later on.

so it's very beneficial for the investor's point as I understand...
killer9966

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:07:58 PM

Youtoken team seems pretty complete. There are engineers as well as communication experts, economists, PR's. They will get the work done.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:16:32 PM

It looks like this project is also interesting to follow developments in the future and hopefully a lot of support for this project.

I totally agree with you,even tho you wrote bunch of nonsense Cheesy

So much google translate XD But yeah, we get the general idea Smiley

Yeah well....its important that we understand the tag words Smiley
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:28:11 PM

Sir,

It's hard to balance working on the platform itself and working on promoting on social media, especially for smaller teams that don't have money for external PR companies.

That is true, they would need to hire more people for communication.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:05:45 PM

Sir,

That is true, they would need to hire more people for communication.

You would have to allocate a LOT of time to seriously promote the project on social media. Better focus on what's important now.
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:06:28 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 08:10:22 PM by 3Bullion

I find YouToken an interesting project! Developers, in turn, do very productive work!
Do you already have an application for open testing?
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:07:33 PM

Youtoken team seems pretty complete. There are engineers as well as communication experts, economists, PR's. They will get the work done.

Yeah you need combination of both,as you need all those aspects for project to suceed,if you ignore just one aspect,it wont end up good.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:24:52 AM

Yeah you need combination of both,as you need all those aspects for project to suceed,if you ignore just one aspect,it wont end up good.
a team that is always compact to achieve success will be easy, success is always for this project. and the spirit of the team continues to succeed in it.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:30:35 AM

a team that is always compact to achieve success will be easy, success is always for this project. and the spirit of the team continues to succeed in it.
A compact team and also solid and has performance that does not easily despair, I think it will make the project that they become easier to bring to success. good luck with the projects.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:46:36 AM

A compact team and also solid and has performance that does not easily despair, I think it will make the project that they become easier to bring to success. good luck with the projects.
because the success of a project depends on all the teams that are working in this project, if they can manage the project very well. definitely will be easy to achieve the target.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: