Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:56:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03  (Read 79787 times)
cryptoperkele

Activity: 889
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:16:54 PM

XYO's NEW EXCHANGE! It's KuCoin!! Read all about XYO's latest exchange and how XYO team got there: http://bit.ly/2GtPqQd  

You got into kucoin! Great news and congratulations. I've been watching this Project from a start, but i think i'll be starting to read about it from bitcointalk too.

gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:51:57 AM

So what? Kucoin is the ultimate dream of a little boy who wanted a quadracopter? Huh
L_777

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:42:32 AM

So the daily volume at this time is sitting at 4.8 M USD.  That is almost 25% of the entire market cap.   Are we supposed to believe that a quarter of all the tokens have changed hands in the last 24 hours?
theedm09ka

Activity: 250
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:53:56 PM

So the daily volume at this time is sitting at 4.8 M USD.  That is almost 25% of the entire market cap.   Are we supposed to believe that a quarter of all the tokens have changed hands in the last 24 hours?

I think kucoin competition has caused this spike
gefander

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:38:45 PM

I think kucoin competition has caused this spike

Guys it sounds just crazy, you can imagine how the volume of trading with $ 100,000 jumped 5 million, and it did not affect the price? Yes, it's just bots, twist the volume.
Juse14

Activity: 938
Merit: 363

Duelbits

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

Congratulation XYO for listing at Kucoin Exchange, damn thats was really great exchange really happy because XYO can be listed one of my top favourite exchange right now. Keep it up, waiting for the next listing

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
theedm09ka

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:45:57 PM

Congratulation XYO for listing at Kucoin Exchange, damn thats was really great exchange really happy because XYO can be listed one of my top favourite exchange right now. Keep it up, waiting for the next listing

2019 gonna be a big year. both from use cases perspective and exchange listing!  Cool
gefander

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:46:38 PM

Huh And how much is the Kukoin listing currently rated on a 10-point scale? I still hope this is the starting race. And we'll have a binance.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:32:28 AM

Huh And how much is the Kukoin listing currently rated on a 10-point scale? I still hope this is the starting race. And we'll have a binance.
You may have to wait a long time to see this because I don't think Binance can list XYO at this time because this is just a normal project and not many people know this time. I personally believe that if you want to be listed at Binance, we will lose a lot of money and the project must be really quality.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:37:52 AM

Congratulation XYO for listing at Kucoin Exchange, damn that's was really great exchange really happy because XYO can be listed one of my top favourite exchange right now. Keep it up, waiting for the next listing

We have to wait because very soon XYO is going to list in one the big exchange because they are doing very good activity in the background. 
Recently we have seen huge growth in terms of price which many people made big profits with the increase in the price of XYO.
DeViL303

Activity: 588

SESAME

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

Two New Partners! KYC-Chain and Food Nation!
https://medium.com/xyonetwork/two-new-partners-kyc-chain-and-food-nation-b0812d80ee41

gefander

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:25:17 PM

You may have to wait a long time to see this because I don't think Binance can list XYO at this time because this is just a normal project and not many people know this time. I personally believe that if you want to be listed at Binance, we will lose a lot of money and the project must be really quality.
Well, not that I wanted to get to Binance, but there are such promises fed. I was promised a super quadrocopter and a cute puppy. Instead, they put on Kukan.
filsid

Activity: 630

TOKPIE

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

This Week at XYO: Persistence Pays Off

Presenting XY — The Persistent Company
XYO Listed on KuCoin
KYC-Chain

https://medium.com/xyonetwork/this-week-at-xyo-persistence-pays-off-409c3f034176

narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:26:22 AM

Well, not that I wanted to get to Binance, but there are such promises fed. I was promised a super quadrocopter and a cute puppy. Instead, they put on Kukan.

No offense, but the finance will not allow such a project to itself. There is a lot of fog in the development and it is not visible that they all fulfilled the promises on the roadmap. But for the team now the exchanges are not important, we must fully concentrate on the development of the project.
jooj2

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

No offense, but the finance will not allow such a project to itself. There is a lot of fog in the development and it is not visible that they all fulfilled the promises on the roadmap. But for the team now the exchanges are not important, we must fully concentrate on the development of the project.

I totally agree with your opinion, we should fully concentrate on the development of the project and make sure that the team implement the project road-map as they promised.
gefander

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:01:27 PM

Well, I didn't see any fog in the design. For the team now exchanges are important, they are focused on them and give all sorts of veiled promises.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

I totally agree with your opinion, we should fully concentrate on the development of the project and make sure that the team implement the project road-map as they promised.

A team promises to be less fulfilled, but taking into account the experience of other projects, usually when they start running out of money the team decreases and the dates begin to shift. If it's not a secret, how much money is left to develop?
naikaka

Activity: 389
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:59:10 PM

A team promises to be less fulfilled, but taking into account the experience of other projects, usually when they start running out of money the team decreases and the dates begin to shift. If it's not a secret, how much money is left to develop?

Outside of the audited semi-annual financial filings, there is no other info. The next report should be filed in april
chickaboom

Activity: 614

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:16:51 AM

Hello, awesome XYO community!

And as the gears keep grinding at Super Secret XYO Hacker Headquarters during this end-of-the-year break, we’ve collectively asked ourselves some of the same questions (even the Game of Thrones one).

Truth be told, this year has been epic for us. Smart contracts executed by drones. Announced satellite launches. Networks going live. Entering token exchanges.

As the year draws to a close, here it is: The 2018 Recap of Recaps: XYO By the Numbers!

Read more about it by following this link: https://medium.com/xyonetwork/the-2018-recap-of-recaps-xyo-by-the-numbers-87f3f898ea0a  Wink Cheesy Thank you all for your continued support, it is really appreciated! Cool
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

Hello, awesome XYO community!

And as the gears keep grinding at Super Secret XYO Hacker Headquarters during this end-of-the-year break, we’ve collectively asked ourselves some of the same questions (even the Game of Thrones one).

Truth be told, this year has been epic for us. Smart contracts executed by drones. Announced satellite launches. Networks going live. Entering token exchanges.

As the year draws to a close, here it is: The 2018 Recap of Recaps: XYO By the Numbers!

Read more about it by following this link: https://medium.com/xyonetwork/the-2018-recap-of-recaps-xyo-by-the-numbers-87f3f898ea0a  Wink Cheesy Thank you all for your continued support, it is really appreciated! Cool

i think that the number that will matter much next year is it -->"2,783 public entity sentinels"

That's the number i want see to rise! i really hope that they can reach 10000 in 2019.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: