Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:54:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03  (Read 79753 times)
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:17:01 AM

Why cant people back read through the chat a bit, I have no idea how you admin have the patience to do what you do but I guess its your job. People expecting to be in profit now are either on drugs or never been in crypto before, yes a few things could have been done better and/or in a different manner but give the team time to build something that will blow peoples minds and make all those that sold want to jump off a cliff.

Thank you for the support, but lets hope no one jumps off a cliff Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:02:06 PM

Good evening. While the coin has small volumes, this is due to the fact that the coin is at the initial stage of development. Still all ahead. I wish success to all.

I think this is a very promising project, I have high hopes for this project, as I actively participated in it.  I am sure that he will develop successfully.
hexaman

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:32:37 PM

F - Warren Buffett. He was a great investor in 1900's. But he's stuck in an old time investor logic and can't understand the crypto world.
He doesn’t understand cryptocurrency or he doesn’t want to understand for whatever reasons? 😂 But that doesn’t take away his genius side of investment theory. And one of them is: Investment is for the  patient and not impatient!! So that can be a very valuable advice for the crypto investors😉
Leighton129

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

Yeah, my girlfriend is keeping me from buying in the market right now because she keeps wanting to go out since it's pretty much summer now.
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:15:07 AM

XYO has not officially announced on any floor that is currently trading at the decentralized exchange. It is likely that XYO will list on a large exchange in July.
chickaboom

Activity: 614

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:03:25 AM

XYO has not officially announced on any floor that is currently trading at the decentralized exchange. It is likely that XYO will list on a large exchange in July.

That is incorrect information, please don't spread rumors without substance. The team's focus right now is on developing the network according to their roadmap. Please refer to https://app.xyo.network/gamma#col-full-113-119 for exchange listings.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:26:10 AM

That is incorrect information, please don't spread rumors without substance. The team's focus right now is on developing the network according to their roadmap. Please refer to https://app.xyo.network/gamma#col-full-113-119 for exchange listings.
Getting listed in big exchange but the development does not mature yet will not give positive results.
We should stick with decentralized exchange now which is IDEX, this is a long term project, once we invested, it's necessary that we understand it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ImTree

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:15:54 PM

Hi, everybody. where can I read about the project Partners? I wonder if THE xyo Platform will be popular all over the world.
Angel_AmaZix

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:54:10 PM

Hi, everybody. where can I read about the project Partners? I wonder if THE xyo Platform will be popular all over the world.

Hi there! Here's the list of the XYO team, advisors, and partners
https://xyo.network/team/

Also, here's an article about XYO Network partnership with Joe Gibbs Racing
http://tv5.espn.com/jayski/cup/2018/story/_/id/23231561/xyo-network-partners-joe-gibbs-racing

Future partnerships will be announced soon. Stay tuned. ✨🚀
sawsea

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:22:26 AM

. In markets with low liquidity it is easy for a “whale” to induce panic by placing large sell walls that drive other people to panic and sell at an even lower price while that individual can be purchasing at those lower prices without having to sacrifice any of its own. This is why it is not great for inexperienced individuals to be exposed to decentralized exchanges with low liquidity, they can be taken advantage of with ease.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:31:45 AM

. In markets with low liquidity it is easy for a “whale” to induce panic by placing large sell walls that drive other people to panic and sell at an even lower price while that individual can be purchasing at those lower prices without having to sacrifice any of its own. This is why it is not great for inexperienced individuals to be exposed to decentralized exchanges with low liquidity, they can be taken advantage of with ease.
You have a point, but I really like the whales making the weak hands panic  because that would mean cheap price and we can fill our bags.
Even if we are not whales, but as long as we understand the fundamentals and we know what the team is capable of, we will buy  because of the potential in the future to grow and will make us profitable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Crazy_JabJab

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:30:44 PM

I honestly don't get the mentality or thinking process of people who think that they will get instant profit after ICO sale end.  If you want a fast profit trade current crypto - buy low, sell high. ICO is for hodlers you have to think of it more as of shares. The difference - it is more friendly to small investors. Everything else mostly the same, some amount of shares will be given to patrons, advertisers or someone else who can be described as 'product development helpers' as it is more financially acceptable for a new and developing business than paying  money. Now if those individuals or companies want a fast return they wont hold the shares for sure, they will sell it for whatever price because they simply did not invest anything and for them any return equals - profit.
Now in order for share price of a company to rise you simply need some time for them to generate actual income.

Same goes with ICO's - not a pro investor I limit my investment to 500 per year and I usually pick 1 or 2 ICO's witch is a stupid idea according to professionals as you doomed to loose money if you invest in 1 place. Yet I use my simple rules to pick them - 1 team competence;2 how new the product or idea is; 3 can it be implemented and would be used by wide variety of users in everyday life;4 the stage of a project, is it just an idea on a paper, a startup or is it already in development and has something to show. I usually go with it if 2or 3 checks out did not have any loss so far. Started with NXT back in 2013 and held it - sold las year, second one was IOTA in 2015, and 3'd was XLM - what I'm trying to say is most if not all of ICO investments took at least year or 2 to be profitable.
I just simply dont get this cry marathon over prolonged XYO sale and not listing on big exchange, even if they did everything according to the schedule you still can not expect to fast profit even if price is doubled in 2-3 months you still cant buy that moon lambo you want so much.

Sorry for my English.                             
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

I honestly don't get the mentality or thinking process of people who think that they will get instant profit after ICO sale end.  If you want a fast profit trade current crypto - buy low, sell high. ICO is for hodlers you have to think of it more as of shares. The difference - it is more friendly to small investors. Everything else mostly the same, some amount of shares will be given to patrons, advertisers or someone else who can be described as 'product development helpers' as it is more financially acceptable for a new and developing business than paying  money. Now if those individuals or companies want a fast return they wont hold the shares for sure, they will sell it for whatever price because they simply did not invest anything and for them any return equals - profit.
Now in order for share price of a company to rise you simply need some time for them to generate actual income.

Same goes with ICO's - not a pro investor I limit my investment to 500 per year and I usually pick 1 or 2 ICO's witch is a stupid idea according to professionals as you doomed to loose money if you invest in 1 place. Yet I use my simple rules to pick them - 1 team competence;2 how new the product or idea is; 3 can it be implemented and would be used by wide variety of users in everyday life;4 the stage of a project, is it just an idea on a paper, a startup or is it already in development and has something to show. I usually go with it if 2or 3 checks out did not have any loss so far. Started with NXT back in 2013 and held it - sold las year, second one was IOTA in 2015, and 3'd was XLM - what I'm trying to say is most if not all of ICO investments took at least year or 2 to be profitable.
I just simply dont get this cry marathon over prolonged XYO sale and not listing on big exchange, even if they did everything according to the schedule you still can not expect to fast profit even if price is doubled in 2-3 months you still cant buy that moon lambo you want so much.

Sorry for my English.                             
The cryptocurrency market is different from the classic market with fast profit! Very often, long-term projects do not bring profit and die. That's why we're worried.

Noway159

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:02:23 PM

How will the business work when everything is completed?
Will industries, let's say Logistics, pay XYO to use their service but then have to use XYO tokens to use the location data or is it a case of industries simply only having to purchase tokens (in which case XYO won't be getting paid by them)
Would love to see the business plan. Not the whitepaper.
As a simple question, what's the business model please?
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:21:56 PM

This Week At XYO: June 18th

This past week Kevin Stanley was in Las Vegas at a business summit with the best marketers and copywriting minds out there.

https://medium.com/xyonetwork/this-week-at-xyo-june-18th-b4bc1085e1e2
Crazy_JabJab

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:56:44 PM

The cryptocurrency market is different from the classic market with fast profit! Very often, long-term projects do not bring profit and die. That's why we're worried.
Its ICO high risk high reward investment if you decide to invest in this kind of projects you need to prepare yourself to loose all investment or take a chill pill and wait it out for possible profit or at least wait till normal exchange - IDEX or DDEX is stupid idea because some sellers can dump price and as there is not enough volume you just have to go with it, now dont get me wrong its a good place to buy cheap for sure, but its a stupid place to sell if you bought tokens during ICO.
I'm not a cheerleader and I dont have a squad - I'm speaking from my personal experience where I invested a few hundreds in NXT and every other ICO I mentioned and got returns in hundreds of thousands you need to hold or go home with ICO there is simply no other way. 
Shoshi91

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:09:56 AM

Sorry for my English.                             

Hey there, that's not actually true. I can’t comment or speculate on what will happen in the future. That said, the best organizations focus their priorities on: 1. The customer (end user using the token) and thus growing the ecosystem, 2. The contributors that grow the network, 3. The token holders (those who stake and create value). If you focus on them in reverse order, it is artificial/superficial value.

How will the business work when everything is completed?
Will industries, let's say Logistics, pay XYO to use their service but then have to use XYO tokens to use the location data or is it a case of industries simply only having to purchase tokens (in which case XYO won't be getting paid by them)
Would love to see the business plan. Not the whitepaper.
As a simple question, what's the business model please?

That’ll depend largely on the use-case. At least initially, XYO expect to be one of the only providers of XYO Network hardware, at least at the scale needed for enterprise-level implementation. Enterprises using the network would be paying for the hardware, but paying the network (in tokens) for the service.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:57:39 AM

Its ICO high risk high reward investment if you decide to invest in this kind of projects you need to prepare yourself to loose all investment or take a chill pill and wait it out for possible profit or at least wait till normal exchange - IDEX or DDEX is stupid idea because some sellers can dump price and as there is not enough volume you just have to go with it, now dont get me wrong its a good place to buy cheap for sure, but its a stupid place to sell if you bought tokens during ICO.
I'm not a cheerleader and I dont have a squad - I'm speaking from my personal experience where I invested a few hundreds in NXT and every other ICO I mentioned and got returns in hundreds of thousands you need to hold or go home with ICO there is simply no other way. 
The problem is that the team did not disclose their plans for the sale of gamma tokens in advance. For many, it was an unpleasant surprise.

hnoy92

Activity: 259

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:53:13 AM

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:49:35 PM

Hi everybody: in which exchanges can we right now trade xyo's token? How about the price...is it dropped from ico's price?

Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: