Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:59:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03  (Read 79753 times)
HolyCoinz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:36:29 AM

I will wait for the official listing. Now the price of the token is low and only after the launch of the platform it will grow.

Precisely right. You cant expect price going up just bcs they list on popular exchange, even if they did list on exchange now the price of coins wont skyrocket and it's a fact. Gamma is still going, decentralized market is still on even when listed buying on IDEX would still be cheaper. That might up the price abit but it would only benefit traders who bought coins on IDEX and not from official project site. Price will go up when mainNet platform go live and ppl and business will actually start to use it, pay for it and generate actual profit. Listing now has 0 benefits to investors and project - period. Price wont go higher than ICO even after fast listing if they dont have a working platform. Project is still selling coins directly if they dont sell it through site - there is no benefit for them, investors who bought through site did a KYC and paid much higher price in comparison with IDEX or DDEX that gave them benefits of airdrop and more, these 2 sides wont benefit from listing so it's natural and logical decision not to do something a bit stupid that only benefits 3'rd party scavengers...           

I think the team needs to make a small airdrop for the xyo token holders. Before the official listing. Thus, holders will have an incentive not to sell their tokens.

As long as you contribute(d) to the main sale or Gamma token sale, your wallet will be whitelisted and you'll be eligible for airdrops. Check it out: https://medium.com/xyonetwork/announcing-the-xyo-founding-holder-registry-geo-dapp-airdrops-37bd6a2d0b1

Hi guys,
I participated in the main sale. You said that wallet addresses from main and gamma sale will be whitelisted. Do I have a doing with whitelisting my wallet address / receiving possible airdrops or will this happen automatically?

Thanks!
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

I will wait for the official listing. Now the price of the token is low and only after the launch of the platform it will grow.

Precisely right. You cant expect price going up just bcs they list on popular exchange, even if they did list on exchange now the price of coins wont skyrocket and it's a fact. Gamma is still going, decentralized market is still on even when listed buying on IDEX would still be cheaper. That might up the price abit but it would only benefit traders who bought coins on IDEX and not from official project site. Price will go up when mainNet platform go live and ppl and business will actually start to use it, pay for it and generate actual profit. Listing now has 0 benefits to investors and project - period. Price wont go higher than ICO even after fast listing if they dont have a working platform. Project is still selling coins directly if they dont sell it through site - there is no benefit for them, investors who bought through site did a KYC and paid much higher price in comparison with IDEX or DDEX that gave them benefits of airdrop and more, these 2 sides wont benefit from listing so it's natural and logical decision not to do something a bit stupid that only benefits 3'rd party scavengers...           

I think the team needs to make a small airdrop for the xyo token holders. Before the official listing. Thus, holders will have an incentive not to sell their tokens.

As long as you contribute(d) to the main sale or Gamma token sale, your wallet will be whitelisted and you'll be eligible for airdrops. Check it out: https://medium.com/xyonetwork/announcing-the-xyo-founding-holder-registry-geo-dapp-airdrops-37bd6a2d0b1

Hi guys,
I participated in the main sale. You said that wallet addresses from main and gamma sale will be whitelisted. Do I have a doing with whitelisting my wallet address / receiving possible airdrops or will this happen automatically?

Thanks!
Hi there! If you purchased in a main sale your wallet will be automatically whitelisted Smiley
nicky123abc

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

I Recently discovered xyo and had a chance to look into your concept, I've spent alot of time studying different blockchains and wondered if the team has considered other platforms outside of ethereum? I've been involved with Zilliqa for quite some time and they are achieving far more security with their new language and also achieving transactional scalability utilizing sharding in their testnet. To me I'm seeing the potential for your product to achieve greater security in contracts while utilizing a much faster blockchain and wondered if you have considered this type of change.
Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

I Recently discovered xyo and had a chance to look into your concept, I've spent alot of time studying different blockchains and wondered if the team has considered other platforms outside of ethereum? I've been involved with Zilliqa for quite some time and they are achieving far more security with their new language and also achieving transactional scalability utilizing sharding in their testnet. To me I'm seeing the potential for your product to achieve greater security in contracts while utilizing a much faster blockchain and wondered if you have considered this type of change.

the XYO team do use solidity, and actively do. But they will be supporting more smart contract platforms in the future - this means there is an endless list of possibilities: The team always strives to be the best.
On Platforms, the Network will run on its own separate blockchain, The XYO MAINNET which will be launched Q3-Q4 of 2018
Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:40:22 PM

XYO Network has teamed up with trust company Ryzgo to remove the doubt and uncertainty of using decentralized blockchain apps (dApps) for lending and extending credit, trading goods and services, fundraising and more.

“As the leader in providing geo-location data on the blockchain, we saw an immediate and strategic opportunity to partner with XYO Networks to greatly enhance our fraud detection capabilities.” -  Balaji Venkateswaran, Ryzgo CEO

https://medium.com/xyonetwork/xyo-network-partners-with-ryzgo-to-bring-trust-to-blockchain-transactions-3588758065f1
ammolv

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:16:23 PM

Don't miss out on an upcoming AMA with Arie Trouw from XYO!

https://www.meetup.com/San-Diego-Blockchain-Collective-Meetup/events/252881391/
Noway159

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

Idex is a decentralised exchange with very low volumes. Anybody can add any tokens there. This is not considered as agreements between team and exchange. Thats why it is still not listed. And more over not the real value of XYO
Angel_AmaZix

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:00:08 PM

Hey XYO community! 👋😊

Arie and Scott from the XYO team will be doing an impromptu Facebook Live at 12nn PDT/PST today 🙌

Do you have any questions? 🤔
Please ready your questions and head on to XYO Network's official Facebook page 👉 https://www.facebook.com/xyonetwork/

See you there! 🚀

Also, on  July 26th (next week Thursday), the XYO team will be having a GeoSpatial Developer Focused AMA.
More details will be announced soon. Stay tuned✨
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:22:47 PM

Hello Dear XYO Community! XYO and Ryzgo to Bring Trust to Blockchain Transactions!
San Diego, CA, July 17, 2018 — XYO Network, a company devoted to bringing blockchain to the real world, has teamed up with trust company Ryzgo to remove the doubt and uncertainty of using decentralized blockchain apps (dApps) for lending and extending credit, trading goods and services, fundraising and more. As the world moves over to a peer-to-peer system on the blockchain, using the decentralized network for both smart contracts and transactions big and small, XYO Network will offer its hyper-accurate geolocation data, straight from the company’s crypto-location oracle network, to help Ryzgo verify the identity of users.
  More information read on Official Blog: https://medium.com/xyonetwork/xyo-network-partners-with-ryzgo-to-bring-trust-to-blockchain-transactions-3588758065f1 
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:40:44 AM

Idex is a decentralised exchange with very low volumes. Anybody can add any tokens there. This is not considered as agreements between team and exchange. Thats why it is still not listed. And more over not the real value of XYO
IDEX is a good start as an exchange, we will eventually get added in bigger exchanges as the develop shows positive results.
That is why we have to hold, we will not make good ROI if we will panic at this market situation now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Triop

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:34:07 AM

It's just because you own 1mil tokens doesn't mean your productive and add to the team. Some people are just negative and no-one wants or needs that around them. I would have thought you would still get the perks etc, but just not be invited to meetings/chat etc. I dont know just guessing.....
remember10x

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:34:28 AM

It won't do any good they are going to do what they like, when they want
this channel bears no value to an investor...things are worded and promise in a loose way and there's always wiggle room
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:08:19 AM

It won't do any good they are going to do what they like, when they want
this channel bears no value to an investor...things are worded and promise in a loose way and there's always wiggle room

Hi there, may I ask you to stop copy and pasting things from the telegram to this forum without any context?

This has been resolved within Telegram and feedback has been given to the team on what to work on Smiley
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:23:19 PM

Blockchain Levels Up with Another Mega-Deal: XYO Announces Acquisition of LayerOne and Will Be Open-Sourcing Its Geospatial Technology
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180719005086/en/Blockchain-Levels-Mega-Deal-XYO-Announces-Acquisition-LayerOne/?feedref=JjAwJuNHiystnCoBq_hl-W8j9Oi60kFTomUxRDB8jhBsNpnJw7dvSfTyni2BOVIOrCOi9QzgjCezTS3Nw_X6kJUrpSBm-Hav1w-UkdSlG3nDlC87j5HoE75BMeA8LaVacVjEfZIyqgxRRsuxHCTK2w%3D%3D&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The Sacramento-based LayerOne team will be joining XYO Network, based in San Diego, California. The new deal empowers XYO to fuse absolute location data with relative location data on the blockchain, bringing speed, certainty and powerful visuals to the Location of Things (LoT) market and decentralized blockchain apps (dApps).

Angel_AmaZix

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:02:27 PM

💥⚡️HUGE NEWS⚡️💥

XYO has acquired LayerOne!✨🚀

"The Sacramento-based LayerOne team will be joining XYO Network, based in San Diego, California. The new deal empowers XYO to fuse absolute location data with relative location data on the blockchain, bringing speed, certainty and powerful visuals to the Location of Things (LoT) market and decentralized blockchain apps (dApps)."

Read all about it here
👉 https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180719005086/en/Blockchain-Levels-Mega-Deal-XYO-Announces-Acquisition-LayerOne/?feedref=JjAwJuNHiystnCoBq_hl-W8j9Oi60kFTomUxRDB8jhBsNpnJw7dvSfTyni2BOVIOrCOi9QzgjCezTS3Nw_X6kJUrpSBm-Hav1w-UkdSlG3nDlC87j5HoE75BMeA8LaVacVjEfZIyqgxRRsuxHCTK2w%3D%3D&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Angel_AmaZix

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:02:20 PM

Hey XYO Fans! 🙌 XYO has acquired LayerOne!

Here's the huge announcement explained in detail and
why this is a massive leap forward in XYO technology!✨🚀

Read all about it here
👉 https://medium.com/xyonetwork/huge-announcement-keep-reading-for-details-b4842d753cf
👉 https://medium.com/xyonetwork/huge-announcement-keep-reading-for-details-b4842d753cf
chickaboom

Activity: 614

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:21:26 PM

XYO Network Use Cases

The XYO Network’s usage has vast applications that span a multitude of industries. Take for example an eCommerce Company that could offer its premium customers payment-upon-delivery services. To be able to offer this service, the eCommerce company would leverage the XYO Network (which uses XYO Tokens) to write a smart contract (i.e. on Ethereum’s platform). The XYO Network could then track the location of the package being sent to the consumer along every single step of fulfillment; from the warehouse shelf to the shipping courier, all the way into the consumer’s house and every location in between.
This could enable eCommerce retailers and websites to verify, in a trustless way, that the package not only appeared on the customer’s doorstep, but also safely inside their home. Once the package has arrived in the customer’s home (defined and verified by a specific XY-Coordinate), the shipment is considered complete and the payment to the vendor gets released. The eCommerce integration of the XYO Network thusly enables the ability to protect the merchant from fraud and ensure consumers only pay for goods that arrive in their home.
Consider an entirely different integration of the XYO Network with a hotel review site, whose current problem is that their reviews are often not trusted. Naturally, hotel owners are incentivized to improve their reviews at any cost. What if one could say with extremely high certainty that someone was in San Diego, flew to a hotel in Bali and stayed there for two weeks, returned to San Diego, and then wrote a review about their hotel stay in Bali? The review would have a very high reputation, especially if it was written by a serial reviewer who has written many reviews with verified location data.

Check out some other intriguing use cases here 👇👇👇

https://medium.com/xyonetwork/by-providing-authoritative-proof-of-location-the-xyo-network-will-change-the-world-e1e7a6e65685
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:46:35 AM

In short, the XYO Network Team is developing a platform that maps the Earth to a block system using offline and online-proof algorithms for the movement of objects being monitored.
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:13:13 PM

What's the difference between XYO and FOAM? Is there anything to worry about XYO investors? Are your plans for the mannet still on schedule?
sufcrop11

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

Hey guys. So now is "GAMMA sale" right? Is this the first public sale? Was there any  presale, or any other forms of token distribution before gamma sale?
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: