Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:48:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: day trading effective?  (Read 1913 times)
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:13:24 PM

Day trading is not always effective. It depends on the market
these few days price of bitcoin and altcoins is going down if the situation like this, day trading is not good.

Well yeah now maybe isn't the best time for day traders but it's the perfect time to buy BTC and hodl.

Day trading is very effective but not this time because the market of all cryptocurrencies now are in red trends. We need to be patient at this moment and avoid panic emotion. What we really need at this time is to buy while the price of cryptos are in dip and hodl it for future investment.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:26:16 PM

You are just a little panic on the forum create. I believe that such trade, you need to learn more in practice, and it is better to read more information.
Day trading is still effective for all those trader that are an expert and a pro, and for me day trading is really a good source of income but i knkw that day trading is not easy to do so even it js profitable i still not prefer to do day trading.

Telybin

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:44:14 PM

This is not the right time to trade the day. You should divide capital and invest in this market, then you hold them until the end of June. I believe this will be profitable for you.
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:52:38 PM

You have to be very good at day trading to make some good profit. It is not easy monitoring graphs all the time. You could lose some tokens or gain more in a matter of seconds. I prefer buying the dips and holding for a little more time.
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:17:08 AM

questions on day trading cryptos
seems a tricky task
your watching volumes

so i ask for people in this forum who day trade?
effective for profits,
?
i imagine.impossible when whole market red ?
on videos seems to watch the candle charts?
and hold a red and buy asap to a green?
do u recommend. ? if one has the time?

You may find that at the present time bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating, so now I think you should trade by day to be able to lose profits safely and minimize leaks. . You need to analyze in the short term and always follow all the information to be able to handle any situation that may occur, I believe that bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply today.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:07:50 AM

Well I think it's very effective if you are smart to analyze the market, as we saw yesterday all the coins have a very drastic increase, on average up more than 10%, and see today they all back down almost 10%, but if you are smart to take advantage of the situation, you can get a very good profit
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:25:55 AM

It is effective, but you are always exposed to lose a lot of money if the price suddenly goes down and you lose a five percent or so, i think that it is always happening to me, and to a lot of people. That is why daytrading is a little bit risky

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:35:31 AM

seems a tricky task
your watching volumes

effective for profits,
?

I did tried day trading today, but ended up with a very small profit. Unlike my friend who is a pro trader, he had made a huge one, from 10k tokens to 61k tokens with a profit of 51k by just applying the basic principle of buy low and sell high. There’s always risks when it comes to day trading, and we should always be prepared for it.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
TrollinU

Activity: 152

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

I think, that day trading is effective if you have knowledge and experience. But if you don`t have enough skill, you can use long-term trading. It`s easer, but needs time and you need to find good project. But it`s not easy. So, I know one project, which can make you richer. It`s TraceTo. This is a decentralized KYC network, which uses AI and SmartContract to identify. I suppose, that it will be in demand, cause companies need to verify their clients and stop machinations. And this can promise you a good earns

Pixmartz

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:35:12 AM

Currently the effective time for trading is Monday to Friday, where in my opinion the forex and binary players are starting to plunge also in trading crypto actively participate in trading.
And do not trade on the weekend because there mafia and large capital group will many market transactions.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

seems a tricky task
your watching volumes

effective for profits,
?

I think that there are practically no such people, successful traders who trade during the day on the red market. Crypto currencies is too unpredictable.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

seems a tricky task
your watching volumes

effective for profits,
?

day trading is only effective for experienced trader cause you need to constantly monitor chart and price movement    if your reading or forecsst is wrong then probably you will losing your money

ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

Day trading is absolutely risky, it's not advisable if you have no good strategy. When the price all red, it could be profitable if you do the right thing to revolve the price. If you get profit 1%, that's called profit however amount profit you got. But i think it's impossible to get big profit by daily trading.
You don't need to make a big profit on day trading.
Every day 1-5% is good and at least once per month comes that golden opportunity and you make loads.
It's important to "stay above water".
nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

Currently the effective time for trading is Monday to Friday, where in my opinion the forex and binary players are starting to plunge also in trading crypto actively participate in trading.
And do not trade on the weekend because there mafia and large capital group will many market transactions.

This is somehow correct, weekends are in low trade volume and you can't make day trade efficiently in weekends. In low trade volume, you be in danger and you may have loss as a result.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:28:15 AM

seems a tricky task
your watching volumes

effective for profits,
?

Yes it is! There are a lot of opportunities that we can get from day trading. I can earn 5%-20% of my investment by trading daily, It is true that it is hard to earn money in day trading that's why we should have many techniques before we trade daily.
Day trading and trading at any time is effective if you handle the process according to the rules and principles of market and the current external conditions. If the external conditions are favorable then you will surely get the benefit of it while in unfavorable conditions you will get the disadvantage if you make wrong decision. In order to get rid of disadvantage then you should hold the coins with patience.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:54:08 AM

Not at the moment, day trading us advicable if the market healthy. If the price is going pumping in everyday and even do dump it will recover in just an hour. Unfortunately our current situation is in dump, so long. So prefer to hold not to trade. Waiting for the bear months .

ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:40:57 AM

although you continue to monitor prices every day to get the right time to sell and buy because the market is so unpredictable and apart from volatility there are some whales in the market that continue to manipulate prices. And especially in altcoin which is very sad too because of its situation in the market.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:12:05 AM

although you continue to monitor prices every day to get the right time to sell and buy because the market is so unpredictable and apart from volatility there are some whales in the market that continue to manipulate prices. And especially in altcoin which is very sad too because of its situation in the market.
That manipulation will never be solve, we just need to be educated so we can always make a smart decision.
Day trading is always effective because it's proven that some people are making money, in fact they make a living in trading because they have skills.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:07:05 AM

it is very difficult to talk about profit of trading days,now we can take profit but tomorow you can fail and lose money,trading days you always buy and sell,when i trading days i see i don't get profit,i lose my money,after that I only make rich for exchange,now I think we should invest for long time,buy and hold
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:26:24 AM

it is very difficult to talk about profit of trading days,now we can take profit but tomorow you can fail and lose money,trading days you always buy and sell,when i trading days i see i don't get profit,i lose my money,after that I only make rich for exchange,now I think we should invest for long time,buy and hold
trading in everyday life can not be ascertained because indeed we must understand well the trading pattern itself. like what you say. when we invest now is not necessarily will quickly get a profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: