Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XSPEC x200 this year  (Read 2086 times)
djpitagora

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:29:12 PM

preshpr1nce, if you haven't, read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839833.0

I did a in depth research of all his commits. There is almost nothing apart of library updates and UI changes, in 9 months.

I actually did the same this morning after noticing they haven't done anything for a whole month and realised their pattern is to do lots and lots of small commit every day but with not many meaningful things in them. Whatever development was done in the last year was mostly UI and the actual core changes are questionable at best, like you said. I really don't see many interesting things in a whole year's work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:38:33 PM

More people need to see this thread, read through it to see proof of xspec being a scam.
If you want to ignore all that and just skip to page 4 and make a comment then fair enough, but if you're invested or plan to invest in this coin take a read.

If it doesn't make sense, ask questions and I'll do my best to clear it up.

In a nutshell:
- Xspec = mirror copy of shadow coin and their wallet, screenshot of wallets on page 1
- Over 1 year, only code development done = reducing ring size from 2 to 1 and calling it an enhancement (lower = less secure) and changing colour scheme/logo on the wallet, about an hours work tops
- Taking the obfs4 executable from the TOR installation and executing it with the wallet, claiming to have "obfs4 integration", 0 code for it bar the exe execution snippet, would of taken longer to test it than to produce it, about 10 minutes max work code wise.
- Top 10 wallets own 30% of xspec
- and a few other points.

All up in 1 year xspec has done about an hours work, how do we know? you can view their github to see the commits + source code, to a developer this is proof, not speculation.
If you're already in it, get out, if you are looking to buy, stay away, their website would of taken a lot longer than any work done on the coin itself

Would love to see the shills try and defend this one, waiting for 10+ JR posts soon, but not sure they have the ammo to defend this type of proof.
I might make an indepth thread in the Altcoin section over the weekend which breaks down and explains all the work they've done by going over their source code commits on github, wouldn't take long.. I knew this coin wasn't right but now I'm 100%

Also check out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839833.0 by gunner833, he did a great job of explaining it
ramzi4

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:02:29 PM

just hold and follow the news .. make a short term strategy and a long term one
gunner833

Activity: 73
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

More people need to see this thread, read through it to see proof of xspec being a scam.
If you want to ignore all that and just skip to page 4 and make a comment then fair enough, but if you're invested or plan to invest in this coin take a read.

In a nutshell:
- Xspec = mirror copy of shadow coin and their wallet, screenshot of wallets on page 1
- Over 1 year, only code development done = reducing ring size from 2 to 1 and calling it an enhancement (lower = less secure) and changing colour scheme/logo on the wallet, about an hours work tops
- Taking the obfs4 executable from the TOR installation and executing it with the wallet, claiming to have "obfs4 integration", 0 code for it bar the exe execution snippet, would of taken longer to test it than to produce it, about 10 minutes max work code wise.

All up in 1 year xspec has done about an hours work, how do we know? you can view their github to see the commits + source code, to a developer this is proof, not speculation.
If you're already in it, get out, if you are looking to buy, stay away, their website would of taken a lot longer than any work done on the coin itself

Would love to see the shills try and defend this one, waiting for 10+ JR posts soon, but not sure they have the ammo to defend this type of proof.
I might make an indepth thread in the Altcoin section over the weekend which breaks down and explains all the work they've done by going over their source code commits on github, wouldn't take long.. I knew this coin wasn't right but now I'm 100%

Also check out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839833.0 by gunner833, he did a great job of explaining it

Good summary, you only forgot another important core change he did: donate stake rewards to him! Cheesy

If you check the commits, it's the piece of work which has most his effort Cheesy

I still don't get how people are so blinded and invest in this.
Kolona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:05:05 PM

What do you think the future of XSPEC, will it do x200 this year or its just a hype coin?

Three months ago, ZClassic was at $1, went to $235 in Jan.

Is it good to hold this coin?
Wow you have a desire x200 Smiley This is a dream, the maximum that awaits this coin x7, and then with a stretch. I assure you, this is also a very good income.
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:05:25 PM

What do you think the future of XSPEC, will it do x200 this year or its just a hype coin?

zclassic now 40 dollar again.

everybody expects big things from xspec but i dont think it will raise again.

there is no good idea in this project.
KimJungUn

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:33:45 PM

In a nutshell:

Excellent info.  Thank you.
KimJungUn

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:04:44 PM

XSPEC  crashed hard.  It just hit $0.86 a few mins ago. Seems someone was trying to sell a large quantity cause they knew they had to get out lol.

It's only a matter of time before each is worth a few cents.
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:29:55 PM

Now would be a great time to buy.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
Ms Emi

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:49:56 PM

Start on x5 for you, not to expect too much on it, but it has the capabilities to go up more than that since it reached already hundred on price, and returned to its original price, it lucky because it only return to its original price and today it has price of 1 and point something, it means it started to grow again.

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
preshpr1nce

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:21:58 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 02:32:02 AM by preshpr1nce

Now would be a great time to buy.

There is never a great time to buy xspec, you are one of it's biggest shills for it on this forum, shame on you.
Just shown so clearly why this whole project is a scam and you still want to keep going

I read all of gunners thread, you were the most annoying in there, trying to justify a developer who is in his 20s (the xspec developer) who then claims he has 20+ years experience is just telling a small white lie.

On top of that lie and the completely obvious bs you can see on GitHub by viewing the code commits, who on earth would continue to promote other than a fool or a shill?

Please people read all of this thread and gunners thread, this is the most obvious scam going now and some ones just dumped a lot .. as you would expect when a scam coin has been exposed.

Nothing but proof now, no ones speculating any more, we have all the evidence.

sirsplashalot, if in your little world, if lying about having nearly the same experience as your age is a white lie, then please take some time to explain the code findings and why this doesn't prove it all?
preshpr1nce

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:50:17 AM

I've taken my findings from this thread and made one in the Altcoin section:
PROOF that XSPEC is a SCAM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055715.0
moofie

Activity: 66
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:32:19 AM

I have invested a small amount of money into xspec, but all these comments and proof makes me a bit worried if I have to step out or not. I think I will wait for some short term proof for the 1.4 update. If it doesn't come soon enough, I'm out

Thanks for the thorough analysis though!
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:18:44 PM

hm, do you own xspec? if yes, you can send it to me Smiley
if its scam i think you wont need it anymore

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
preshpr1nce

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:23:50 PM

hm, do you own xspec? if yes, you can send it to me Smiley
if its scam i think you wont need it anymore

Never been foolish enough to buy this one, sorry mate.
Maybe some one else can help you out with that one
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

For me xspec will growth but not thathigh like you speak. I think 10x growth will be the most real for this coin. Maybe a little higher but not 200x

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

preshpr1nce

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:12:00 PM

For me xspec will growth but not thathigh like you speak. I think 10x growth will be the most real for this coin. Maybe a little higher but not 200x

Please read my thread posted above and tell me if you still agree.
I can understand not every one has time to dig through source code, but being a Sr member your say could have influence on others.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:47:10 PM

This target is too high imho. Do you know that it already took a x100 jump from ICO price until where we are now?

I think x10 is possible, but not x100.
preshpr1nce

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:22:45 PM

This target is too high imho. Do you know that it already took a x100 jump from ICO price until where we are now?

I think x10 is possible, but not x100.

Read this, if it goes 10x it'll be the biggest upset I've seen in crypto

Things were very different during the ICO, ICO = invest on pure speculation and faith, we're past that now and have evidence this is a scam coin
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

I was really sure about this coin, and about to buy. Then I read this thread.
Right now I am very skeptical and not sure if it is scam or not... Guess I need to look for other coins..
I am sad, I thought I was ready to get this one.
I lost a lot because of Ardor which was my favorite coin... Really sad guys. Hope I will recover my losses..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: