Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:31:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XSPEC x200 this year  (Read 2089 times)
p.a.n.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

i do think this hard fork is a wise decision.

the team that is continuing xspec has stated repeatedly, that they are after more accountability and a more professional approach towards developing in general (more developers, uploading all changes to github, organized marketing that does not rely on shilling).

and anyone who is dissatisfied with this slightly more centralized and streamlined vision can still follow jbg and wisp and watch them deliver (or not, for that matter).

so the recent criticism might have actually lead to a change for the better.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:31:15 PM

huge predictions here,,
in crypto everthing is possible,
but, its hard to be true if Xspec can grow up to x200 in this year
even now, as we can see the price is below $1 mate

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

XSPEC is actually the most advanced privacy coin out there. If the team sticks to the plan and we see a mobile wallet capable of staking and processing transactions, BOOM!
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:04:59 PM

huge predictions here,,
in crypto everthing is possible,
but, its hard to be true if Xspec can grow up to x200 in this year
even now, as we can see the price is below $1 mate

yep, huge predictions.. we only can hold or sell!
I will hold my coins.., will wait for the fork and collect the other coins!

Some features of xspec are really good, i will follow the new project of jbg too... WISP Smiley

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
djpitagora

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:54:14 PM

Lol.

Don't avoid the question.

Can you read?

I guess you'll never know for sure.  Huh

No one takes what you say seriously. You show up in every thread with a parody account with giant red letters strewn throughout your rambles. Its laughable.

This coin has a bright future. Its no secret that I believe in the project. People like you throw around the word shill as if it actually means something. Anyone invested in a coin is going to defend it. Multiple people have responded, including the dev, to the fud you and your buds keep spreading. Only thing thats going to prove you wrong is time and releases, which are coming.

Aside from that, XSPEC has had solid growth. Alt markets entered were super bullish from Dec - Jan and a retrace was expected. There are plenty of alts that have retraced to similar levels. Combine that with a lull in updates plus you and your FUD buddies, the price is around where I'd expect it for the current market atmosphere. I'm certainly buying more as this was my preferred entry into XSPEC.

I can assure you people are taking him seriously. The accusations against the "supposed" XSPEC team are very serious and have been independently confirmed. Of course they don't necessarily mean xspec is a scam but they certainly point in that direction.

The only way to prove XSPEC is not a scam is if the devs actually start producing some actual code, which they still haven't since they have taken over shadowcoin.

I'm glad to see jbg gone. He was a fraud. Now xspec may have a chance. Not sure if stealth staking is still on the roadmap or it was jbg's vaporware.
patrickrn32

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:09:00 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE

After having some extended discussions with @jbg, @beachguy and @RKh it has become clear
that @jbg does not support the upcoming XSPEC update and the changes it brings to the
network. @jbg has therefore stated that he will only support the “old” version of XSPEC and
collaborate with others and continue development on the “old XSPEC” which will be done under
the name of WISP. That means therefore that @jbg effectively leaves Spectrecoin (XSPEC) and he
is no longer the lead dev, manager or a spokesperson for Spectrecoin (XSPEC).

@jbg has stated that he will continue the work he has promised to the community (v 1.4) but this
will now be published under the name of WISP based on the “old XSPEC blockchain”. Please see
statement from @jbg when this is published. As the updates promised to the community by @jbg
will be pushed to a new GitHub open source repo, the official Spectrecoin (XSPEC) will be free to
work downstream from the new @jbg repo and implement the improvements coded by @jbg for
WISP as we will share the same code base, if this is deemed beneficial at the time of when the
code is released by @jbg. That means that supporters of the official XSPEC will get all the
improvements promised by @jbg although he no longer works for the project.

XSPEC will continue to develop with a vision of becoming a superior privacy coin and this split
will not detract from that mission. It is therefore possible that XSPEC and the @jbg version will
share code for a while but are likely to diverge as the code will be developed independently in the
future.

Therefore, there will be the official Spectrecoin (XSPEC) continuing as announced in a previous
statement with @mandica, @beachguy and @RKh as the core team and a new blockchain named
WISP where @jbg will the coder. @jbg will make an announcement around how this will be
implemented from his side.

Whilst we are in the process of hiring a full time professional developer for XSPEC, @mammix2
will step in as a developer and consultant and code the next version of the wallet as stated in a
previous announcement. This new version of XSPEC (likely to be known as v. 1.3.7 to bring it in
line with the latest Mac release) will bring the following two major changes to the network:
(1) 5% of the generated output in every block will be directed to a development fund.
(2) The PoS reward will increase to 5.25% per annum to compensate stakers who will not notice
a drop in the number of coins they receive.
(3) The donation slider will still be in effect and stakers will be able to contribute additional funds
to the project if they choose.

This will achieve a minimum of funding for development and contribute to a more professional
structure and work practices for the XSPEC core team. The accounts will be open and
transparent and the development work will be managed and checked and updates will be
provided. Once we are past the interim wallet update we will be able to finalise an updated
roadmap for XSPEC. There should not be any disruptions to the network. Simply download and
run the updated wallet when it is released.
The update will be in two stages:
(1) Upon new wallet release older wallets will be excluded from the network but enough time will
be given for everyone to update.
(2) At a predetermined block height the changes will activate with regards to the dev fund.

Make no mistake, Spectrecoin (XSPEC) is still XSPEC. The upcoming update is the official version
of Spectrecoin (XSPEC) and it is @jbg who has chosen to leave the project to start coding for the
new project known as WISP.
XSPEC will keep the official resources and forums for updates and information and the artwork
and other assets.

For every 1 XSPEC held at the moment of the fork, the holder will have 1 WISP
(the new name for that XSPEC) and also 1 XSPEC (of Mandica's new fork). You can
continue to use your existing XSPEC wallet to access your WISP, but we will
release an update that will include the new name and branding. To access your
XSPEC of Mandica's new fork you will need to download their forked wallet.

Statement xspec

Statement jbg

This is big news, not surprised either, his attitude after a lot of bad info was exposed suggested he was ready to give up, not sure what either WISP or XSPEC expect to come out of this, just shows how mickey mouse the whole lot of them are.

Thanks for sharing Smiley

maybe its worth a merit Wink

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:10:18 PM

XSPEC is actually the most advanced privacy coin out there. If the team sticks to the plan and we see a mobile wallet capable of staking and processing transactions, BOOM!

Yes, if the developers fulfill all their promises, then the project will be very strong, and the price is high. I like private coins and I have them in my long term folio. This is a very promising type of coins.

FomoATH

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:56:57 AM

What do you think the future of XSPEC, will it do x200 this year or its just a hype coin?

Three months ago, ZClassic was at $1, went to $235 in Jan.

Is it good to hold this coin?
Such a rise this year on a coin with a low market capitalization, you really believe in what you wrote. Let us be at least a little optimistic and not mislead others. I will not give any forecasts, but the fact that the coin should be in the market will take root at first is a fact.

max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:15:06 AM

Spectrecoin is beginning to disappoint me..It was a project I liked very much between privacy money..But Spectrecoin can not show the development I expected..I have not lost hope..I will still be on hold.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:27:41 AM

I was really believing spectre project. Its so strange that developers left this 'actually' working good coin project. I wish that it won't black out after hard fork. I was planning to invest in it.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:57:01 PM

Now is actually the best time to take a risk and invest. It is dirt cheap and when they fork you will double your coins! Not saying that it is a great and safe investment like NEO, but this one potentially has very high returns. I'm sure nearer the fork time FOMO will start to push up the coin value like when bitcoincash happened

black jam

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:16:53 PM

High risk but I'm definitely holding onto my bundle of coins, staking is pretty good too, its a working product and being set to essentially double them doesn't hurt.

Theres a lot of FUD and the shilling was getting annoying back in january but I think theres a good chance to surpass ath by end of year
patrickrn32

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:25:11 PM

i will hold too... and collect the fork!
i bought the coins at a higher price... if i sell them now its only a big loose.... i will observe the 2 projects more exactly...
give them some time to develop and after all i will decide... sell or hold Smiley

BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:45:32 PM

But how so? Project don't went from early alpha and it want to hardfork already. I don't know so good or bad. I'd like XSpec and plan to buy more but now I think
moofie

Activity: 66
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:01:07 PM

i will hold too... and collect the fork!
i bought the coins at a higher price... if i sell them now its only a big loose.... i will observe the 2 projects more exactly...
give them some time to develop and after all i will decide... sell or hold Smiley

These is not glong to be a fork  they didn't get permission/support for the fork. Wisp will create a new coin and xspec doesn't get the code from jbg. So I guess both projects are stuck and have to start over again. It's a pretty stupid situation. (Source = xspec and wisp discord)
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:01:11 PM

With this kind of market(and its not the bottom of btc(can drop 3-4k))nothing can x200.Actually i know onyl 2 coins that made x100+for 1 year.So i doubt.Must be partnership with USA to make that kind of jump:)Good coin anyway.x3-x4 with this market maybe.max..

Wladestaucs

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:13:24 AM

As of this moment, XSPEC is worth about 4,300 satoshis, or about 28 cents. For a coin that still has good tech and principles, that's dirt cheap.

From 28 cents, a 200x increase would put the coin at $56. So as crazy as a 200x increase sounded when this thread was made...maybe its actually possible by the end of the year.

I think a few things need to happen first:

1) Mandica and the leadership team needs to get their shit together and hire a dev that won't flake. It appears they are doing just that.
2) The community needs to move on from previous failures, and learn from the mistakes of the past by not allowing it to happen again.
3) It wouldn't hurt if Bitcoin hits $25k.

The big problem here tho is that so many people good people have been burned by what has happened. They put their money in when the story sounded good and the leadership seemed legit. These people truly believed in what the project represented and could actually achieve. Many held out hope even in the face of the mountain of evidence that pointed to scam-worthy news, but in the end, they all got wrecked by the actions of a few key, selfish, dishonest actors.

A good project with good tech and a promising future was kneecapped by selfishness and incompetence. That's the truly tragic thing here.

So much trust has been violated here. It will be very difficult to regain the trust that was lost. In time, and with a lot of work and no mistakes, perhaps it is possible.

I remain highly skeptical about the future of this project, but:
I am hopeful that Mandica can turn things around.
I am hopeful a new, trustworthy developer can take the reins and showcase the potential of this project.
I am hopeful trust can be regained.

If those things can happen, this project might emerge as a success. But at this moment, that's a big if.
Tiglis

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:59:09 AM

So will there be a fork  or not?! Will the WISP tokens be airdropped or how does it work?
guneytasyurek

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:11:29 AM

xspec is one of my big dissapointment of mine . Just dissapointed....I m so regret of investing on xspec.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:53:11 AM

I don't believe XSpec. Everyone says it is a great potential but the prices are not rising. There are better coins to invest, this coin can only stand with speculations Smiley In my opinion, investmen in xspec is too risky

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: