Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ContractNet - At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS  (Read 22785 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:24:37 PM

For any potential investor a basic explanation about ContractNet; a new generation, public and permission less blockchain aimed specifically at low memory devices like IoTs and Smart sensors, this devices could cause some serious positive mutations in the way businesses are happening around the world in future.

a short and succinct summary, very well explained
I think most people still can not imagine how much IoT and Blockchain are going to change our lives. Many do not even know that there is such a thing :-) ContractNet will have to do a lot of pioneering work in the next few years, but it will be worthwhile

Definitely worthwhile i believe awareness on IoT and Blockchain will grow exponentially in the coming future and ContractNet is sure in a good position to benefit from such developments as the project is among the first of its kind.  

It certainly will, once it gets through the hard rough patch at the moment and bitcoin recovers. Everything will be worth value again. As Said above I hope the team are looking for more methods of marketing and ensuring to get the name out there on all social media platforms.

Yeah it's a rough time for new ICO's to launch because of this market slump, but hopefully ContractNet can still be a success through this tough time!

This situation we had this year and last year already more often and good ICOs have nevertheless taken enough. Think, that will be the case again. And most of all, I think that's going to be the last "crash". after this it goes up :-)

Yeah fingers crossed and when it recovers this will hopefully coincide with ContractNet's ICO starting, it starts tomorrow and runs until 24/03 so hopefully we will see the markets pick up in that time so there are lots of investments into CNET.

Yea, the market is going bearish, lots of speculations but this will hopefully be the last time we'll experience such once it picks up but on a second thought, now is the right moment to actually get some of the tokens before the market starts going bullish, hope i'm right though

It's been a tricky time but hopefully we are getting past it, a lot of coins are getting tested but to be honest I think some coins will continue to drop out of the picture, lack of funding and no real life usability is holding up a lot projects.

Hopefully contractnet can be the opposite of this, they have a great plan and i really like what their product will provide and the solutions it will solve, I believe it will replace a lot of the tokens out their at the moment and be a very high placed token on coinmarket cap after its release.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:27:30 PM

Hey guys CNET is in talks to make a partnership with Fujitsu apparently their isn't much info on the deal once it's is made i believe it will be  announce officially.
cryptossi

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:21:00 PM

For any potential investor a basic explanation about ContractNet; a new generation, public and permission less blockchain aimed specifically at low memory devices like IoTs and Smart sensors, this devices could cause some serious positive mutations in the way businesses are happening around the world in future.

I think most people still can not imagine how much IoT and Blockchain are going to change our lives. Many do not even know that there is such a thing :-) ContractNet will have to do a lot of pioneering work in the next few years, but it will be worthwhile

Definitely worthwhile i believe awareness on IoT and Blockchain will grow exponentially in the coming future and ContractNet is sure in a good position to benefit from such developments as the project is among the first of its kind.  

It certainly will, once it gets through the hard rough patch at the moment and bitcoin recovers. Everything will be worth value again. As Said above I hope the team are looking for more methods of marketing and ensuring to get the name out there on all social media platforms.

Yeah it's a rough time for new ICO's to launch because of this market slump, but hopefully ContractNet can still be a success through this tough time!

This situation we had this year and last year already more often and good ICOs have nevertheless taken enough. Think, that will be the case again. And most of all, I think that's going to be the last "crash". after this it goes up :-)

Yeah fingers crossed and when it recovers this will hopefully coincide with ContractNet's ICO starting, it starts tomorrow and runs until 24/03 so hopefully we will see the markets pick up in that time so there are lots of investments into CNET.

Am so much excited that the ICO is starting tomorrow that way I can get more tokens it's really good time to pick some more contractnet tokens, smart investors will think same Cool

I know I'm excited the first day for ICO's is a normally a boom day in terms of investments, hopefully there will be a live counter and we can see how many investments have been made! Fingers crossed it goes well ContractNet, I will be investing a little bit too!

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:22:24 PM

Hey guys CNET is in talks to make a partnership with Fujitsu apparently their isn't much info on the deal once it's is made i believe it will be  announce officially.

Really that would be an insane burst in possibilities a big partnership can make a project as it will explode excitement for the production with the ico just starting out any big news and plublicity will be a massive selling point for the token
Cnote328

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:49:14 PM

Really that would be an insane burst in possibilities a big partnership can make a project as it will explode excitement for the production with the ico just starting out any big news and plublicity will be a massive selling point for the token

Exactly a partnership like this will surely boost CNet i just hope a deal is made.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:53:18 PM

Just a query to the dev team - after registration and submission of docs for the KYC, how long is the waiting time for the approval?
Tom is the start of the ICO already.

Hello mate, the time for approval of KYC doesn't take more than 12 hours, but i'm surprise your asking given your username  Wink

I'm sorry for that. LOL
It just says your KYC is completed.
So I'm assuming they already approved that. And it's good to go.
Today is the 1st day with 25% bonus.  Grin
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:04:44 PM

It will be interesting to see how the platform evolves and how quickly they can drum up adoption on a larger scale. Like i said in some earlier posts IOT is huge so even less than 1% adoption would still be a LOT of devices to take advantage of the platform, so it will be interesting to watch in the longterm for sure. It's a good thing that the contractnet project is looking into transportation as a form of service towards it. Transportation is a big industry with a lot of fortune and worth.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:14:19 PM

Exactly a partnership like this will surely boost CNet i just hope a deal is made.

It can a be one of the strengths of the Contractnet. Their team has made a partnership with Fujitsu as one of the relevant organizations. Of course, they do also some partnership with some other relevant dealing with their goals to make easy the integration and development of the IoT Ecosystem, especially among the manufacturers of hardware. And personally, I think this partnership hopefully will make this project grows greater along the time especially the ICO.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:39:56 AM

do you have the step-by-step guide on how to purchase cnet tokens from your website? i'm sorry but i'm new to this. is the account (ethereum address) that appears after you enter how much you will buy is where i will send my eth payment?

I know I'm excited the first day for ICO's is a normally a boom day in terms of investments, hopefully there will be a live counter and we can see how many investments have been made! Fingers crossed it goes well ContractNet, I will be investing a little bit too!

have you bought cnet tokens already? i'm curious how everything goes here.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:42:43 AM

Yea, the market is going bearish, lots of speculations but this will hopefully be the last time we'll experience such once it picks up but on a second thought, now is the right moment to actually get some of the tokens before the market starts going bullish, hope i'm right though

Its only bearish because MTGox went and sold off hundreds of millions of bitcoin and is trying to absorb it all, i'm shocked that the market held through, sad part is theirs months more of them dumping as they have something like 1.5b USD worth that they are liquidating.

It makes it really rough for ICO's like ContractNet right now people are warry of spending their BTC when its low especially if the ICO is tied in any way to fiat valuation, or if the traders are day traders and not longterm hodlers.

really, MTGox still exist and they are just selling bitcoins for 1.5 billion? `
I thought of them is nothing more. Well, 1.5 billion are not the world now, the sale will be over soon and then everything goes back to its normal course :-)
BonTonPlease

Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:58:24 AM

Another nice article on ContractNet an interesting read 
https://www.theodysseyonline.com/contractnet-for-global-exchange-of-iot-data

Good to see it's popping up in various websites beyond just Bitcointalk, projects like this really need to get their name out their, hopefully they will also submit their ICO to some ICO Review sites, as its a good way to drum up positive press. As well as things like press releases to various news agencies. The more they can get their name out in the wild the more attention they can drive and the better for the project overall. That article was a pretty good read and explanation. Hopefully we see more coming on other sites.

I like the idea of reaching out to ICO Review sites. Do the devs have to do that or can investors who are interested reach out to them and request reviews?

Honestly not sure, i imagine its mostly from the ICO side, though i dont see why interested parties couldn't ask their favorite review sites to review an ICO they are interested in its more content for the review site and additional visibility for the ICO. I imagine the contractnet is already working on things like that though.

I think anyone can ask and request reviews, you don't have to be part of the team in order to get a review.

If thats true maybe we should all chip in and get a few review sites to take a look, i mean most of them are soso on credibility, but more visibility is always good for projects you think are good as the health of the project is good for both the company and the investors. I'd be interested to have contractnet get some visibility as what they are trying to do seems really interesting.

I think it makes most sense to go for the one with the most traffic, if anyone here knows which one that would be?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

Yes, we just entered the critical period and about marketing, they seem to be doing some restructuring, never knew they have a bounty thread, i was googling through some bounties and saw their  thread, if you visit their social links, you will see some remarkable increase in the community base
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 12:30:20 PM

Hello , this ico already have own blockchain and software ?

Yes, ContractNet has been developed as a Blockchain which combines several industry features, resulting in a unique approach.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

Another nice article on ContractNet an interesting read 
https://www.theodysseyonline.com/contractnet-for-global-exchange-of-iot-data

Good to see it's popping up in various websites beyond just Bitcointalk, projects like this really need to get their name out their, hopefully they will also submit their ICO to some ICO Review sites, as its a good way to drum up positive press. As well as things like press releases to various news agencies. The more they can get their name out in the wild the more attention they can drive and the better for the project overall. That article was a pretty good read and explanation. Hopefully we see more coming on other sites.

I like the idea of reaching out to ICO Review sites. Do the devs have to do that or can investors who are interested reach out to them and request reviews?

Honestly not sure, i imagine its mostly from the ICO side, though i dont see why interested parties couldn't ask their favorite review sites to review an ICO they are interested in its more content for the review site and additional visibility for the ICO. I imagine the contractnet is already working on things like that though.

I think anyone can ask and request reviews, you don't have to be part of the team in order to get a review.

If thats true maybe we should all chip in and get a few review sites to take a look, i mean most of them are soso on credibility, but more visibility is always good for projects you think are good as the health of the project is good for both the company and the investors. I'd be interested to have contractnet get some visibility as what they are trying to do seems really interesting.

I think it makes most sense to go for the one with the most traffic, if anyone here knows which one that would be?

Most times good ICO sites do the ratings, some however reach out to project CEOs for some compensation in order to rate them high on their sites, others also require ratings to come from the community, it all depends but coming from a credible ico rating site will be ideal 
block41

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:18:07 PM

please tell me where you can see the counter? on the site I do not see. do you have soft cap and hard cap? when do you plan to issue a mobile wallet?
Cnote328

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

Just a query to the dev team - after registration and submission of docs for the KYC, how long is the waiting time for the approval?

Hello mate, the time for approval of KYC doesn't take more than 12 hours, but i'm surprise your asking given your username  Wink

I'm sorry for that. LOL

Good to know your KYC was processed successful, today is 1st day of ICO indeed i haven't got the time to purchase some ContractNet token crazy day at work. I see the 25% will last just for two day will definitely purchase tonight.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:59:00 PM

I'm sorry for that. LOL

Good to know your KYC was processed successful, today is 1st day of ICO indeed i haven't got the time to purchase some ContractNet token crazy day at work. I see the 25% will last just for two day will definitely purchase tonight.

Yep have heard of difficult kyc before so good to hear of an ico that has a easyish kyc that seems to be going smoothly. Glad to hear no real issues reported yet especially since it’s day 1 and things are just getting going hopefully the process will remain smooth
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

please tell me where you can see the counter? on the site I do not see. do you have soft cap and hard cap? when do you plan to issue a mobile wallet?

Softcap is 250btc
Hardcap 1500btc

Check here https://icobench.com/ico/contractnet

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:59:21 PM

The ICO is now live !! Get 25% Bonus, but only until March 12th
You should not miss the bonus. You can find detailed information here https://contractnet.com/ico/
Cnote328

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:17:03 PM

Softcap is 250btc
Hardcap 1500btc

Check here https://icobench.com/ico/contractnet

Thanks for this link i too wasn't aware of ContractNet soft cap and hard cap. An update on the mobile wallet will be appreciated also.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: