Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a full time trader or just part timer?  (Read 1775 times)
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:39:19 AM

I think most of us here have a full time job (like me). So I say that I do trading just part time. Although being a trader gives me so much financial freedom specially the December frenzy and I'm lucky that I get the coins on time before they exploded last year December that made me a lot of money.

However, I know that there are huger risk specially in the current situations and I'm glad that I didn't focus and quit my job to pursue trading. But I will continue to do it as a side line and maybe I got lucky again and hit a windfall similar to December.

So my advise is not to really quit your daily job and put your time in trading. Its like gambling, so you will never know if you are going to win or not. Don't take that risk. Just my .2 sats.

Same with you dude I also have a full time job in real world 8hrs a day exactly so trading is my part time it so risky to do trading for me because I cannot monitor the altcoin that I want to trade I based only in which coin that have a good volume in that day but sometime it resulting to lose my money but I dont give up this is normal in trafing industry Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

Honest, I am full time trader bitcoin and altcoins. This is my job, Trading is the best job, you can do that everytime, everywhere
and everyday.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:47:54 AM

No, i am not the full-time trader and that's why my major aim to hold as long as possible until i make the profit on the investment. While holding i will control myself not to sell them at cheap prices and it is giving me huge returns on my holdings.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:59:16 AM

Every trader want to get a good profit form trade.But it's impossible for all.Because trade means patience.I am a trader but part time trader.When I sit my table for trade, I research some good coin.and which coin I buy always I keep news Twitter or telegram or other social news.When i see small amount profits then i sell my coin.And wait to buy again.
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:43:41 PM

I have been doing crypto and ICO all day and I think that it brings me a good profit since I do not miss the opportunity.

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

I think that time is more important than money, so I prefer long term investments. So far I have been away from short-term investments, and even in days when forking was, I did not participate.

If time is that important then we must not waste it and go for the partial trading thus dividing our investment into two and making it smart one. Don't you feel that it is the best way to go around it. The long term or short term investment is part of different story I guess. Trading is live and it keeps going on everyday and in crypto market it is evergreen as it keeps running 24*7 and all 365 days. I think there is no such real world platform to spend most of the time trading. Just imagine if you master yourself trading the crypto currency then you can achieve bigger moves to get back the profits.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:05:16 PM

I'am part time trader because I am in school for 7-9 hours and I have projects and assignment to finish when I am at home. So I cant give all my time in trading plus and dont have much capital for trading .
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:08:23 PM

Honest, I am full time trader bitcoin and altcoins. This is my job, Trading is the best job, you can do that everytime, everywhere
and everyday.
T me i personally not a full time trader, in fact in day time i have my permanent job and after getting free from there i use to do crypto trading, but i am happy with the time that i cam give to crypto trading, because i am getting a very good profit from it. It has already sold my so many financial problems which i was facing before entering in the world of bitcoin. I would like to continue trading bitcoin and altcoins.
Borisb52

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:12:44 PM

I have a whole day to trade. But I do not always trade. I open a deal only when I am confident that it will be profitable. I used to make a lot of deals before. But now I understand that being out of the market is also a strategy.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:46:49 PM

I have a whole day to trade. But I do not always trade. I open a deal only when I am confident that it will be profitable. I used to make a lot of deals before. But now I understand that being out of the market is also a strategy.
Good for you because you have so much time to do it, for me as a full time in my work I don't have much time to do trading, that is why I am just doing is to hold a coin which I think is profitable enough to invest at, so that I won't waste my time seeing every hour the value or the price of the coin.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:46:35 PM

Good for you because you have so much time to do it, for me as a full time in my work I don't have much time to do trading, that is why I am just doing is to hold a coin which I think is profitable enough to invest at, so that I won't waste my time seeing every hour the value or the price of the coin.
I will check the price constantly but not hourly basis when i will get free time will go though coinmarketcap site it will take hardly 2 minutes to check all coins price status. i am not a full time trader but I will put one eye on my holdings. sometimes in just one hour, we can see a huge variation in our coins price, So I will keep checking price list.
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:12:59 PM

I am also cryptocurrency trader and I am started driving around 4 years ago. When I started trading on that time I am lost some money because I don't follow money management system after sometime later when i know bullish and bearish pattern then I am able to earn some profit with my trading. I am also full time trader and I never trade all the time.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:29:37 PM

I started trading bitcoin 2 years ago. When I was new at trading I used to trade every day,I mean every time I had Bitcoins on my account and whenever I sold my alts at a good price I used to open new trade every time. I spend almost all of my time before my computer screen for trading. Good to mention that the market was bullish and I was enjoying trading these days. But later then the market was crashed and sadly I dont stop my habit of trading and I got into a big loss.

Then I started doing research about the bitcoin trading history and I was learning lessons from every where I can. And from lately I set up my own strategy of trading. Now I trade whenever I thing its right time to put my bitcoins in the market.

That last 2 year was full of ups and down.
I learned so many lessons about bitcoin trading.

What do you prefer when you trading bitcoin?

Are you a part time trader or full time trader?

Lets talk about our own strategies about bitcoin trading.
I think doing crypto trading as a partime is the best strategy because the crypto earnings are not stable if there is heavy loss menas it will end up with fatal.So it is better to have some work as our primary income and do crypto currency trading for extra earnings.
For me i always suggest to have a stable job whenever and where ever you are. It is best to have a consistent mode of income rather than giving your full time with bitcoin because i still believe that bitcoin is best to be a part time mode of income. Cryptocurrency is not that stable that is why it is better to be ready than to rushed decisions when conficts comes.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:38:23 PM

I think that time is more important than money, so I prefer long term investments. So far I have been away from short-term investments, and even in days when forking was, I did not participate.

Yes somehow you are right. Long investments can help you make much money along with saving big times. Day trading is profitable too bit that require almost your whole day. Doing nothing except sitting before a screen and keep checking on what all is happening around. No matter what happened to your life, you are only calculating the profits and losses since dawn to dusk.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:40:44 PM

I only trade when I want to switch from Token ICO to BTC or ETH only. Do not dare to identify yourself as a trader, mainly just join the bounty and earn Token then sell for profit Smiley)). Usually, I will trade from Token via ETH and wait until the ETH rise is high. And sometimes I also invest in potential ICOs to earn big profits after the ICO Token is indexed on exchange floors.

SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:31:21 PM

Im just a part time or long term trader, I won't trade Bitcoins/Altcoins daily or weekly i trade it monthly depends on the coin percentage changes or incoming news about my coins im not focusing on Trading because im not professional trader to do Daily trades and i have a so many Bounties to do because i need some capital to invest on my Trading portfolio.
Being full time trader is not easy for beginners you need alot of knowledge in crypto market.
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:48:30 AM

I am still a student so I cannot be full time trader right now and I also do not have the capital to be a full time trader. Hopefully after a few years I could start earning more from trading Smiley

Same with here. I just do crypto for my vacant time. Like leisure time. Also in trading, I do swing trade. I cannot put my full time in trading because I need to study and that is really hard. But I also thankful that I still have time in trading.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:23:30 AM

I am still a student so I cannot be full time trader right now and I also do not have the capital to be a full time trader. Hopefully after a few years I could start earning more from trading Smiley

Same with here. I just do crypto for my vacant time. Like leisure time. Also in trading, I do swing trade. I cannot put my full time in trading because I need to study and that is really hard. But I also thankful that I still have time in trading.
no matter with what you are doing now.as long as you can focus with your trading although just as part timer it could give you earning and money from this.no matter how much time that spent, but how much profit that we earned.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
btcformula

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:46:30 AM

Parttime is the best way if doing a job, because crypto is unpredictable . So where the game is unpredictable it's better to avoid fully dependable earning source.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:35:48 AM

if you have a job and income in real life of course long term investment will be much better, because your time will be much spent to work in real life right ? but if you have a lot of free time may not be a problem to do part-time trading, it might only take a few minutes / hour and you can leave your orders and get back to your work, that's what I do
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: