Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:57:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proving that my gambling script works.  (Read 1804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:12:17 AM

I'm really not interested in the mathematical mumbo jumbo...

Yeah, maybe the maths says I am crazy, but this has worked for me before and I vehemently believe it will continue to work for me

not everything has to be 100% math based.

stupid equations

"but muh math"

your math does not apply to my script.

I hope you realize that given the nature of our prior relationship, your patent disrespect for maths is more embarrassing to me than any other part of this sordid affair.

It is worse than your being publicly caught by me in a lie, when I was searching for some means to prove your innocence and corroborate your identity.  (Whereas you claimed you knew were close IRL friends with “Dave” from “the best wallet recovery service”, Dave doesn’t know you—so says Dave.)

It is even worse than the evidence that you are actually a boy, as presented by credible people such as theymos, ibminer, and NLNico (i.e. not forum “you = satoshi = aliens!!” wackjobs).

It is just that bad.

If you had some deeper mathematical understanding than your critics, then you would shred their arguments in mathematical terms.  That’s what I do to idiots who wander into Dev & Tech.  If you claim that your critics’ arguments are

not even relevant since you don't know the intricacies of how my script works

...then you would use your own superior knowledge of the script to explain with mathematical arguments where your critics are wrong.  Actual mathematical arguments, not the cock-eyed handwaving plus statistically invalid empiricism which you just presented as “mathematical proof”!

I hang my head in shame that I ever associated with someone who sneers at “muh math”.

I'll put it simply so you half-wits can understand.

Such pathetic unintentional comedy belongs in certain Off-Topic threads.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:18:30 AM

With the house edge, the odds of winning a bet at or above a 1.2x multiplier is 0.99/1.2 = 82.5%

So the odds of getting a 20% ROI on any bet is 82.5%.

Now, the odds of getting a 20% ROI on any bet ten times in a row is (82.5%)^10 = 14.6%.

This is assuming your aim is to hit 1.2x or more 10 times. The script does not do this, but for the sake of simplicity, I am using 20% because that is my target ROI.

So, even without a script, on pure blind luck, the odds of anyone getting a 20% ROI ten times is 14.6%.

What about 100 times? The odds of getting 20% ROI 100 times is (82.5%)^100 = 4.419721e-7%, astronomically small. And yet, with my script, you will see it happen before your eyes. I won't post here every day, but for the next 100 days, 9/10 times (or more), you will see a 20% ROI on the initial bet. And please don't reply here with some bullshit, just wait for the proof before crying "but muh math" because your math does not apply to my script. It applies to what you know but not to what I have done.

Your statement is like stepping off a roof of a skyscraper. It doesn't matter if you think the laws of physics don't apply to you, said laws will work just the same.

Math will catch up to you just like gravity does because the site you're gambling on operates in this universe, not in your fantasy land.

I... just gave mathematical proof... and you're still stuck on dumb ass analogies. Seriously, leave.

Your "proof" consists of saying that the odds are "astronomically small" and yet don't apply to you because... you've done something? That's not proof of anything.

BTW you are woefully inconsistent in your numbers. The bolded part suggests that you will win 100 in a row but then you follow that with "9/10 times". Make up your mind.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:54:23 AM

I wonder if aTriz is able to produce a script of any kind that he was vouching for...

I think it was shaken out rather clearly in those threads that aTriz doesn’t have any scripting ability worth speaking of.
Maybe I was not clear.

alia allegedly sent aTriz some kind of gambling script for him to test and vouch for. aTriz claimed to test this $10,000 gambling script with faucet money for 10 minutes and vouched for it. In order for aTriz to test this script, alia would have had to have sent the script to him. I am curious to know if aTriz is able to produce/show the script that alia sent him.

According to the OP, alia is using the handle 'makealiagreatagain' on bustabit, however a review of the betting history on that account only shows four bets made, even though the OP claims to have run the script for two days.

I am willing to say there is a fairly decent chance that alia is not running a script, especially considering all of alia's bets appears to be 'all in' bets.

If alia is not currently using a script, then maybe there was never any kind of script in the first place.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:06:38 AM

Like I said, many, many times... not everything has to be 100% math based. My aim is to make profit for people, and I am doing it. That is my end goal. Not to fit your stupid equations (which are not even relevant since you don't know the intricacies of how my script works)

The intricacy seems to be that you have no script. You just placed 3 identical bets. There is no script needed for that.

Three bets on day 1.

Day 2 has... wait for it... ONE bet (1.37 or something like that):

A super-secret math-defying script for one bet? Totes legit.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:19:04 AM

Until aTriz can prove otherwise, it appears that aTriz was vouching for a script that didn't even exist
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:46:54 AM

I wonder if aTriz is able to produce a script of any kind that he was vouching for...

I think it was shaken out rather clearly in those threads that aTriz doesn’t have any scripting ability worth speaking of.
Maybe I was not clear.

alia allegedly sent aTriz some kind of gambling script for him to test and vouch for. aTriz claimed to test this $10,000 gambling script with faucet money for 10 minutes and vouched for it. In order for aTriz to test this script, alia would have had to have sent the script to him. I am curious to know if aTriz is able to produce/show the script that alia sent him.

According to the OP, alia is using the handle 'makealiagreatagain' on bustabit, however a review of the betting history on that account only shows four bets made, even though the OP claims to have run the script for two days.

I am willing to say there is a fairly decent chance that alia is not running a script, especially considering all of alia's bets appears to be 'all in' bets.

If alia is not currently using a script, then maybe there was never any kind of script in the first place.

Interesting question.  It well may be the case that no script is being run now; and at best, the only evidence we have of a script now being run is Alia’s unsupported word.

However, I seriously doubt that Alia’s script be wholly non-existent.  Perforce, something must have been on-hand to provide to paying marks customers.  It simply would not do, if the script-selling scam business had to close down early due to paying customers complaining of having received nothing at all.

As for the question of aTriz disclosing his copy of the putative script, I think that raises a far stickier issue than that of the signature ad contract.  I am not familiar with the situation, other than what’s been discussed in public threads; but given Alia’s secretiveness about that script, I presume that it must have been provided to him under some sort of confidentiality terms.

For an analogy, consider PMs which Alia sent to me.  I have publicly disclosed a few of those; but I only did so when reasonably required for an investigative or otherwise evidentiary purpose, and I minimized the disclosures as much as practicable.  Even after what has happened to date, I would not dump out all the PMs in public.  That has nothing to do with my opinion of Alia, and everything to do with my principles about PMs.

If the script were reasonably required for an investigative purpose, then I would urge aTriz to disclose it.  But I see no such need here.

What Alia claims the script to do is mathematically impossible; and we don’t need to see the script for that to be proved.  By analogy, suppose that somebody disclosed to aTriz under strict NDA a design for a perpetual motion machine, or a recursive compressor.  Would it be required that aTriz violate the NDA for the purpose of publicly proving that the thing is bunkum?  (Obviously, that is a rhetorical question.)

I can think of some circumstances under which such a disclosure might be required, for other purposes; e.g., if an investigator were comparing gambling scripts sold by allegedly different people for the purpose of linking identities, identifying the real authors of such scripts, etc.  That question is beyond the scope of yours.

Parenthetically, I note that you claimed that the signature ad contract was still valid and binding on aTriz.  Whereas that agreement was clearly voidable.  Here, you are clearly setting the stage for some suggestion that aTriz actually disclose the script—predictably followed by pressure on him to disclose the script, and accusations that he’s protecting a scammer if he doesn’t cough it up.  Why the switcheroo, with you here insinuating that agreements can be freely ignored?  Not that I’m surprised to see this level of inconsistency from you.

Until aTriz can prove otherwise, it appears that aTriz was vouching for a script that didn't even exist

Oh, here we go!  I wrote the above prediction, hit “Preview”, and was informed in red letters that another post had been made—this one.  “Here, you are clearly setting the stage for some suggestion that aTriz actually disclose the script—predictably followed by pressure on him to disclose the script, and accusations that he’s protecting a scammer if he doesn’t cough it up.”  Well, you don’t wait long building these things up, now do you?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:19:24 AM

However, I seriously doubt that Alia’s script be wholly non-existent.  Perforce, something must have been on-hand to provide to paying marks customers.  It simply would not do, if the script-selling scam business had to close down early due to paying customers complaining of having received nothing at all.
The script was being sold for ~$10,000, which is a lot of money if you are a 19 year old girl, a 15 year old boy, or both ($5k for each of them). She would only need to sell one copy in order to have profited very handsomely. When you have a vouch from a fairly reputable person, it wouldn't even make sense to ask to use escrow because if you pay for the script and alia doesn't send it to you, you can simply ask the person who vouched for the script for a copy. Once alia receives payment for one copy of her script, she can simply abandon her account, and move onto another medium to scam another way (or otherwise leave).

As for the question of aTriz disclosing his copy of the putative script, I think that raises a far stickier issue than that of the signature ad contract.  I am not familiar with the situation, other than what’s been discussed in public threads; but given Alia’s secretiveness about that script, I presume that it must have been provided to him under some sort of confidentiality terms.

For an analogy, consider PMs which Alia sent to me.  I have publicly disclosed a few of those; but I only did so when reasonably required for an investigative or otherwise evidentiary purpose, and I minimized the disclosures as much as practicable.  Even after what has happened to date, I would not dump out all the PMs in public.  That has nothing to do with my opinion of Alia, and everything to do with my principles about PMs.
A couple of things:
1 - PM stands for 'Personal message' and notice the word 'private' is not within the name
2 - If you want to maintain confidentiality, GPG (or another encryption means should be used), this is primarily how I judge if I will be willing to disclose information received via PM
3 - If GPG is not used, there is the potential for anyone with access to the forum DB to trivially read your PMs, even after they are deleted because the entire DB is backed up every day.

To your point, it is possible alia sent the script (if she in fact sent a script) encrypted, as she said she recommonds this be done, and/or that aTriz otherwise agreed to confidentiality. However, at this point, the legitimacy of the alleged script has been throughly debunked by multiple people in multiple ways, so it is probably safe to say that no one will be buying the script from her. It is very well possible that alia will agree to forgo any previously agreed upon confidentiality and doing so is certainly within her rights.

I would point out that alia threatened to release information about aTriz (source:
Quote from: alia
I will be forced to reveal certain things that he has done.
However from what I have seen, alia has not released any negative information about aTriz. One could argue that alia was bluffing when she made that statement, however aTriz would be very much aware that alia didn't have negative information about him and it should have reasonably be known that making that statement would make alia look very bad. To me, it does not make any sense this would be a bluff.

A lot of the concerns about aTriz were more or less being ignored in the thread about aTriz, and most of the conversation was surrounding the signature contract. If alia released the claim that aTriz did not actually receive/use the script he was claiming to vouch for, then this could easily be glossed over.

I don't think alia is exactly putting in a lot of effort into making it appear she is actually running any kind of script, she is explicitly saying she will not put her money where her mouth is and wont use her own money to bet, all of her bets are 'all in' bets that most gamblers will not incorporate into their betting strategy (for reasons such as superstition, but also more legitimate reasons, such as to save on tx fees -- also gambling is supposed to be fun, and betting all your money at once reduces the amount of time players can be having fun), and her gambling account is making a very small number of bets. All of this ignores the fact that the legitimacy of the script has been debunked, and the legitimacy of any positive results has been debunked.

If you operate under the assumption that alia is not using a script in this thread, then the only reasonable explanation as to what the point of this thread is would be to expose aTriz for giving fake vouches. 

As a counterpoint to the above, it is possible that alia is trying to frame aTriz into it looking like he was giving a fake vouch. However I don't think this is the case because when their relationship was scrutinized, the vouch did not appear legitimate even when ignoring all of the above. This is a script that was being sold for $10,000, however the basis for aTriz's vouch was that he made bets totaling well under of penny and had winnings of well under a penny (he said he used faucet money to test the script) -- think about that for a minute and let that sink in. think about just how ridiculous that sounds. 

Oh, here we go!  I wrote the above prediction, hit “Preview”, and was informed in red letters that another post had been made—this one.  “Here, you are clearly setting the stage for some suggestion that aTriz actually disclose the script—predictably followed by pressure on him to disclose the script, and accusations that he’s protecting a scammer if he doesn’t cough it up.”  Well, you don’t wait long building these things up, now do you?
Take a look at my above logic. I would probably go a step further and say that aTriz cannot even produce evidence of bets placed (by him) in the relevant timeframe.
alia (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:58:05 AM

Like I said, many, many times... not everything has to be 100% math based. My aim is to make profit for people, and I am doing it. That is my end goal. Not to fit your stupid equations (which are not even relevant since you don't know the intricacies of how my script works)

The intricacy seems to be that you have no script. You just placed 3 identical bets. There is no script needed for that.

Three bets on day 1.

Day 2 has... wait for it... ONE bet (1.37 or something like that):

A super-secret math-defying script for one bet? Totes legit.

The script changes its bets based on the past busts, dumbfuck. It also changes based on whether the last play was a win, loss, etc. for efficient bankroll management. Scoff in the face of proof. Retard

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
alia (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:59:20 AM

However, I seriously doubt that Alia’s script be wholly non-existent.  Perforce, something must have been on-hand to provide to paying marks customers.  It simply would not do, if the script-selling scam business had to close down early due to paying customers complaining of having received nothing at all.
The script was being sold for ~$10,000, which is a lot of money if you are a 19 year old girl, a 15 year old boy, or both ($5k for each of them). She would only need to sell one copy in order to have profited very handsomely. When you have a vouch from a fairly reputable person, it wouldn't even make sense to ask to use escrow because if you pay for the script and alia doesn't send it to you, you can simply ask the person who vouched for the script for a copy. Once alia receives payment for one copy of her script, she can simply abandon her account, and move onto another medium to scam another way (or otherwise leave).

As for the question of aTriz disclosing his copy of the putative script, I think that raises a far stickier issue than that of the signature ad contract.  I am not familiar with the situation, other than what’s been discussed in public threads; but given Alia’s secretiveness about that script, I presume that it must have been provided to him under some sort of confidentiality terms.

For an analogy, consider PMs which Alia sent to me.  I have publicly disclosed a few of those; but I only did so when reasonably required for an investigative or otherwise evidentiary purpose, and I minimized the disclosures as much as practicable.  Even after what has happened to date, I would not dump out all the PMs in public.  That has nothing to do with my opinion of Alia, and everything to do with my principles about PMs.
A couple of things:
1 - PM stands for 'Personal message' and notice the word 'private' is not within the name
2 - If you want to maintain confidentiality, GPG (or another encryption means should be used), this is primarily how I judge if I will be willing to disclose information received via PM
3 - If GPG is not used, there is the potential for anyone with access to the forum DB to trivially read your PMs, even after they are deleted because the entire DB is backed up every day.

To your point, it is possible alia sent the script (if she in fact sent a script) encrypted, as she said she recommonds this be done, and/or that aTriz otherwise agreed to confidentiality. However, at this point, the legitimacy of the alleged script has been throughly debunked by multiple people in multiple ways, so it is probably safe to say that no one will be buying the script from her. It is very well possible that alia will agree to forgo any previously agreed upon confidentiality and doing so is certainly within her rights.

I would point out that alia threatened to release information about aTriz (source:
Quote from: alia
I will be forced to reveal certain things that he has done.
However from what I have seen, alia has not released any negative information about aTriz. One could argue that alia was bluffing when she made that statement, however aTriz would be very much aware that alia didn't have negative information about him and it should have reasonably be known that making that statement would make alia look very bad. To me, it does not make any sense this would be a bluff.

A lot of the concerns about aTriz were more or less being ignored in the thread about aTriz, and most of the conversation was surrounding the signature contract. If alia released the claim that aTriz did not actually receive/use the script he was claiming to vouch for, then this could easily be glossed over.

I don't think alia is exactly putting in a lot of effort into making it appear she is actually running any kind of script, she is explicitly saying she will not put her money where her mouth is and wont use her own money to bet, all of her bets are 'all in' bets that most gamblers will not incorporate into their betting strategy (for reasons such as superstition, but also more legitimate reasons, such as to save on tx fees -- also gambling is supposed to be fun, and betting all your money at once reduces the amount of time players can be having fun), and her gambling account is making a very small number of bets. All of this ignores the fact that the legitimacy of the script has been debunked, and the legitimacy of any positive results has been debunked.

If you operate under the assumption that alia is not using a script in this thread, then the only reasonable explanation as to what the point of this thread is would be to expose aTriz for giving fake vouches. 

As a counterpoint to the above, it is possible that alia is trying to frame aTriz into it looking like he was giving a fake vouch. However I don't think this is the case because when their relationship was scrutinized, the vouch did not appear legitimate even when ignoring all of the above. This is a script that was being sold for $10,000, however the basis for aTriz's vouch was that he made bets totaling well under of penny and had winnings of well under a penny (he said he used faucet money to test the script) -- think about that for a minute and let that sink in. think about just how ridiculous that sounds. 

Take a look at my above logic. I would probably go a step further and say that aTriz cannot even produce evidence of bets placed (by him) in the relevant timeframe.

Yeah well, I gave aTriz the script, he ran it, it worked, he vouched. I thereafter deleted the script from the chat. Pretty simple to get, right?

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
alia (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:00:10 AM

I'm really not interested in the mathematical mumbo jumbo...

Yeah, maybe the maths says I am crazy, but this has worked for me before and I vehemently believe it will continue to work for me

not everything has to be 100% math based.

stupid equations

"but muh math"

your math does not apply to my script.

I hope you realize that given the nature of our prior relationship, your patent disrespect for maths is more embarrassing to me than any other part of this sordid affair.

It is worse than your being publicly caught by me in a lie, when I was searching for some means to prove your innocence and corroborate your identity.  (Whereas you claimed you knew were close IRL friends with “Dave” from “the best wallet recovery service”, Dave doesn’t know you—so says Dave.)

It is even worse than the evidence that you are actually a boy, as presented by credible people such as theymos, ibminer, and NLNico (i.e. not forum “you = satoshi = aliens!!” wackjobs).

It is just that bad.

If you had some deeper mathematical understanding than your critics, then you would shred their arguments in mathematical terms.  That’s what I do to idiots who wander into Dev & Tech.  If you claim that your critics’ arguments are

not even relevant since you don't know the intricacies of how my script works

...then you would use your own superior knowledge of the script to explain with mathematical arguments where your critics are wrong.  Actual mathematical arguments, not the cock-eyed handwaving plus statistically invalid empiricism which you just presented as “mathematical proof”!

I hang my head in shame that I ever associated with someone who sneers at “muh math”.

Such pathetic unintentional comedy belongs in certain Off-Topic threads.

If this is not math to you, then I feel very sorry for you (for being you) and for myself for having to read through your nonsense.

With the house edge, the odds of winning a bet at or above a 1.2x multiplier is 0.99/1.2 = 82.5%

So the odds of getting a 20% ROI on any bet is 82.5%.

Now, the odds of getting a 20% ROI on any bet ten times in a row is (82.5%)^10 = 14.6%.

This is assuming your aim is to hit 1.2x or more 10 times. The script does not do this, but for the sake of simplicity, I am using 20% because that is my target ROI.

So, even without a script, on pure blind luck, the odds of anyone getting a 20% ROI ten times is 14.6%.

What about 100 times? The odds of getting 20% ROI 100 times is (82.5%)^100 = 4.419721e-7%, astronomically small. And yet, with my script, you will see it happen before your eyes.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:51:54 AM

Yeah well, I gave aTriz the script, he ran it, it worked, he vouched. I thereafter deleted the script from the chat. Pretty simple to get, right?
So do you have a problem with aTriz disclosing the script in order to prove the script actually exists?
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:54:41 AM

If this is not math to you, then I feel very sorry for you (for being you) and for myself for having to read through your nonsense.

It is math, but it's bad math. Here's why:

What about 100 times? The odds of getting 20% ROI 100 times is (82.5%)^100 = 4.419721e-7%, astronomically small. And yet, with my script, you will see it happen before your eyes. I won't post here every day, but for the next 100 days, 9/10 times (or more), you will see a 20% ROI on the initial bet. And please don't reply here with some bullshit, just wait for the proof before crying "but muh math" because your math does not apply to my script. It applies to what you know but not to what I have done.

Firstly, the odds of getting 90/100 are several orders of magnitude higher than the odds of getting 100/100. You can't claim you will see odds of 4.4197e-7 "happen before your eyes", and then immediately change the criteria in the next sentence. Also, this is now the third time you've changed the criteria, from 18/20, to 9/10 and now to 90/100. These give vastly different p values, and therefore vastly different degrees of "proof".

Secondly, I'm sorry but the phrase "before crying "but muh math" because your math does not apply to my script." is laughable. Either maths is applicable to your script (and therefore, as we've shown, your script is a scam) or you've written a script which breaks the fundamental laws of mathematics, in which case you are sitting on Nobel Prize material.
alia (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:47:12 AM

So do you have a problem with aTriz disclosing the script in order to prove the script actually exists?

Do I have a problem with aTriz disclosing a script that I was trying to, at one point, selling for 1 BTC a piece? Absolutely.

alia (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

It is math, but it's bad math. Here's why:

Firstly, the odds of getting 90/100 are several orders of magnitude higher than the odds of getting 100/100. You can't claim you will see odds of 4.4197e-7 "happen before your eyes", and then immediately change the criteria in the next sentence. Also, this is now the third time you've changed the criteria, from 18/20, to 9/10 and now to 90/100. These give vastly different p values, and therefore vastly different degrees of "proof".

Secondly, I'm sorry but the phrase "before crying "but muh math" because your math does not apply to my script." is laughable. Either maths is applicable to your script (and therefore, as we've shown, your script is a scam) or you've written a script which breaks the fundamental laws of mathematics, in which case you are sitting on Nobel Prize material.

Yeah you are very right. In my eyes, the criteria are a 90% success rate (so 18/20, 9/10 and 90/100 are equal in my eyes) but you are 100% correct about the first part. I forgot about the actual criterion.

(82.5%)^90 = 3.02590556e-6%

Still astronomically small, so I will continue.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:51:04 AM

Do I have a problem with aTriz disclosing a script that I was trying to, at one point, selling for 1 BTC a piece? Absolutely.
You do realize that as it stands now, no one will ever buy your script from you, for a number of reasons.

If your script has any level of legitimacy, you should allow others who have the ability to audit the code and methods to do so. This is probably the only realistic way of redeeming your trust.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:55:20 AM

That's the wrong equation. You've calculated the odds of hitting exactly 90 out of 100. You want the odds of 90 or more out of 100, in which case you would use the binomial distribution referred to earlier in this thread. The true result is around 3%, about one million times higher than the one you've quoted.
alia (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:25:09 AM

That's the wrong equation. You've calculated the odds of hitting exactly 90 out of 100. You want the odds of 90 or more out of 100, in which case you would use the binomial distribution referred to earlier in this thread. The true result is around 3%, about one million times higher than the one you've quoted.

If you say so. Well, guess I have a 3% chance, but I'm telling you it will happen. Wait and see. If you want me to extend it to 200 days or 1000 days then I don't mind doing so, but I'm also sure that interest in this thread will drop after 15 or so days

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:29:40 AM

If you say so. Well, guess I have a 3% chance, but I'm telling you it will happen. Wait and see. If you want me to extend it to 200 days or 1000 days then I don't mind doing so, but I'm also sure that interest in this thread will drop after 15 or so days
Extending this to 5 years will not prove anything. The only way to form any kind of opinion about your script is for it to get audited, or at least the only way to form an opinion that your script is not a complete scam is for it to get audited.

You should allow aTriz to release the script he received from you.
alia (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

Extending this to 5 years will not prove anything. The only way to form any kind of opinion about your script is for it to get audited, or at least the only way to form an opinion that your script is not a complete scam is for it to get audited.

You should allow aTriz to release the script he received from you.

That's fucking hilarious. Looks like you just want to get the script for free. If I ran the script every day for 5 years and made a 20% ROI 9/10 times, then I'm 100% sure all users here would concede.

LoyceMobile

Activity: 1651
Merit: 686

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

alia:   You have heard of the expression that extra-ordinary claims require extra-ordinary proof?  
I've seen this countless times: someone makes a claim that defies math, physics or logic, and rejects any argument without valid reason. Your can't argue against that, it's hopeless.

Gambling has a very simple and very basic rule of thumb, one that keeps the casino in profit: any player is more likely to lose everything than doubling his money. Winning doesn't mean it's likely to win again, no matter how hard you believe that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████