Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:05:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to calculate profit  (Read 1452 times)
SlavicSquats (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:35:12 PM

So lets say I put in $100 dollars. I buy while its at a low of $10,400. The price goes up to $10,400 and I sell. Whata my profit?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alone055

Activity: 1050
Merit: 204

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:49:41 PM

So lets say I put in $100 dollars. I buy while its at a low of $10,400. The price goes up to $10,400 and I sell. Whata my profit?

Nothing if you sell them back at $10,400  Roll Eyes you will rather have to pay some fees for the trades. Ok, I know it is a typing mistake, so I'm just messing with you.
You can calculate your profit by the grown percentage of price. Let's say if the price is at $10k and you invest $100, and the price gets a little movement to reach $10,100 by tomorrow. It means the price has grown 1% since you invested, so your profit would be 1% of what you invested, which if you've invested $100 would be $1. All you need to do is to remember the starting price and then see the current price at the time of selling and then calculate the percentage of growth. Apply that percentage to your invested amount and you will come to know how much your investment have gained by now. It is actually quite complicated but you can do it if you know basic mathematics.

darrly

Activity: 165
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:51:06 PM

You minus the value you get from selling and then minus it on the 100$ that you used to buy bitcoin. Let's say when you sell the btc you had from the 100$ that you invest is 200$ then 200$-100$ equal to 100$ therefore your profit is 100$. That is one way to compute for the total profit you had for your investment.

krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:52:05 PM

You minus the value you get from selling and then minus it on the 100$ that you used to buy bitcoin. Let's say when you sell the btc you had from the 100$ that you invest is 200$ then 200$-100$ equal to 100$ therefore your profit is 100$. That is one way to compute for the total profit you had for your investment.

Most of the exchanges have records of all transactions you do. However, it is not a good idea to calculate profit for each transaction especially if you are dealing with multiple coins. You should do it every 3-4 months or even more depending on how busy you are. Also, do not ignore that exchange fees and tax involved.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:13:18 PM

I didn't get you, it's just a simple math even you have been taught in your math classes. You should learn how you can maximize your money making while trading so you have to learn about the candle graphs or how to read the charts, how to decide what price we should sell or buy depending upon the market history or judging your decisions while understanding the real demand and supply in the market of that particular cryptocurrency the more you trade the more experience you will gather and eventually the more profit you going to get so don't hesitate to make mistakes.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:35:18 PM

Is that a joke? With this trade you will earn a loss equal to the Commission for the sale transaction. But if you will be successful in the trade that long you trade you will not. Maybe you should go straight to charity. Get rid of your money and do a good thing.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:48:40 PM

You still get profit but most used for pay the fee. I think if you have only $100, better you use for trade altcoin than choose to trade Bitcoin.

vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:02:14 PM

Did you re-check your post before posting it? Let's start by you correcting your typo error first. But if this is not a typo error then you should know that its a simple math whereby you won't be having any gain instead lossing because of the transaction fee. Its just like saying; you bought an apple for $5 and resell for $5 to someone without putting your transportation fee. Somehow, I feel awkward posting this.
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:05:49 PM

Seems a loss to me since there is no change in the buying and selling price. You will be paying fees along the way so you need some gains.

Buy - 10K USD
Sell - 11K USD
10% profit or 1K profit
minus fees

true profit.

This is if you are just using USD as indicator of profit, others use btc price movement to better track profits.

Happyniall

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:06:18 PM

You earned 0% profit because you sold at the same price you bought.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:09:03 PM

I guess you gained nothing because $100 is just a small chunk of bitcoin and if ever you had some profit, I am sure that the fees would just have eaten all of it. I think it is not good to make a short trade if you are just going to put up a little amount. Maybe if you would invest that money in to some coins that might cost a lot in the future, just like if you have invested $100 on bitcoin when it first started and held it till today, you would've earned a lot of money.
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:13:25 PM

That's a stupid expectation, have some common sense. Here nothing is new or different from other forms of trading. You have got the assets to be tradeable in the digital form. Same as common things buying low and selling high gets good profit, whereas just buying and selling at the same price won't yield profits.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:07:15 PM

if i understand it correctly you bought and sold for the exactly same price. if you bought for 10400 and sold for 10400 you lost money because you paid for fees.  Grin how could you manage to buy and sell in exactly same point
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:11:49 PM

If you bought at 10,400 and sold at 10,400 so you earned and lost nothing.
The easiest way to calculate how much profit you have is to double the difference( if you sold in a price that is lower then your buying price, then the difference should be minus, difference is Selling price-buying price). in the amount of bitcoins you purchased.
For an example, at your case it would be 100/10,400(amount of bitcoins purchased) * (10,400-10,400) difference.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:17:48 PM

it's easy when your money increases, suppose you invest 100 $ and sell and get 110 $ it's been said lucky .. how can you ask about this. I mean helloo are you not good at counting Huh
not my intention to offend you, but this is a bit outrageous, I think your question is not qualified Cool
linshuhow

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:27:42 PM

Calculate by the amount you receive after selling less the amount you've invested.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:35:01 PM

I dont know if those numbers are correct or just purely trolling. How can you make profit if you do buy and sell into same amount? Even just a kindergarten can able to add or minus will able to answer this thing. Basic mathematics is really needed,OP have you already finished elementary? Grin Unless if those numbers are mistakenly written then it would be considerable.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:43:52 PM

You still get profit but most used for pay the fee. I think if you have only $100, better you use for trade altcoin than choose to trade Bitcoin.

Are you on drugs? What profit? He bought and sold at the same price! I believe OP has made a mistake somewhere in his post, because he wrote about buying at 10,400, and selling when it goes up to 10,400. This doesn't make sense.

There are 2 ways of calculating profit. You either aim at getting the most value measured in fiat, or you try to get as much cryptocurrency as possible. Since I'm a believer i'm doing the latter and I'm don't bother to check fiat value too often.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:15:24 PM
Merited by Bobby park (1)

P=TR-TC
Wherein, P stands for profit, TR is for Total Revenue and TC is for Total Cost.
Let say you have $200 capital and you invest in the coin with its price $200 per coin. Fortunately, the coin moves up to $600 per coin.
Solution:
P=600-200
P=$400
By the way, the formula can apply in real computation of profits in other investment such as businesses.
P.S. we cannot see your profit in your situation because the price of the coin you've put is constant. You will not gain or lose when the price does not change.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:34:34 PM

What?! You will buy and sell at the same price? Are you serious? Doing so will cause you losses (due to fees) instead of profit.

If what you mean is that you buy lower than $10,400, assuming $10,000 then here's the solution (disregarding the presence of time), it's like a matter of proportionality.

Input/initial price = output/final price
$100/$10000 = X/$10400

X=$104

Profit = output - input
              $104 -$100
            = $4

You earned $4 within that certain period of time. Smiley Willing to be corrected if i'm wrong.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:28:47 AM

Buy - 10K USD
Sell - 11K USD
10% profit or 1K profit
minus fees

true profit.
This example will make you understand how to calculate you profit when you trade, compared with the example you created. So, bitcoin trading is almost the same as buying and selling goods, but in bitcoin you take advantage of the bitcoin price volatile to make a profit. Learn more about trading, with the creation of this thread I'm sure you do not understand how to trade.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:47:30 AM

Nothing. There is no profit if you sell at the price as you bought it. There are lose money if you do that. Always remember that there are fees when you transfer so the $100 you use will be lessen if you sell the same.  You will only profit if the btc price will go up. Enough with the computations guys. We all know that its not the right thing to do. Even if he earned a small amount, its just luck. Why not sell it a bit higher? or just HODL it until the price goes up. Then sell higher than its original price. Its bad business if you keep on doing that.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:52:25 AM

I didn't get you, it's just a simple math even you have been taught in your math classes. You should learn how you can maximize your money making while trading so you have to learn about the candle graphs or how to read the charts, how to decide what price we should sell or buy depending upon the market history or judging your decisions while understanding the real demand and supply in the market of that particular cryptocurrency the more you trade the more experience you will gather and eventually the more profit you going to get so don't hesitate to make mistakes.
i dont know from where OP came from,talking just a single trading calculation and cant even compute hes own earning.may OP has a lot of things to do before trading better finish all your homework first because trading is more riskier than what you think,and since computation make it harder from you,so what more in the future than you will earn more and more
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:01:43 AM

The total profit is higher than the purchase price. Net profits are available in addition to the indirect income added to the total profit of the business and excluding indirect expenses from it. This is how to calculate the profit.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:52:28 AM

Oh come on,  what kinda question. I think you knew the answer then what profit you wanna calculate for? If you have a little faith for buying btc you don't have to do it,  it will just waste your time.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:05:40 AM

Calculating profit is quite easy. Basing on your example, you can't say you want to calculate profit, but losses instead.

Why? Because you bought $100 when the price is $10,400 then you sold your 100 minus transaction fees (so basically that would be a little less than a hundred dollars already) when the price is also 10,400.

Profit = (the conversion of the cuerent price, e.g. $500 at the price of $15,000/btc) - (how much you bought e.g $100 at the price of 10,400/btc + transaction fees)

fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:34:05 AM

I am somewhat confused by this question. I think you are already losing money, you lose money because of lost time, thoughts and transfer fees.
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

When starting up a new business,owners often have to prepare a business plan outline that includes financial,operating and sales projections.Because business owners need startup financing and lenders want to review the business plans before they commit any of their money to the startup
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:22:39 PM

From the sale price take away the purchase price. The resulting number will be the result of this trade.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:40:02 PM

Profit = output - input
              $104 -$100
            = $4
You earned $4 within that certain period of time. Smiley Willing to be corrected if i'm wrong.

I don't think he has made any profit going by what he has put forward. He has $100 and invested in unit of $10.400 and also resold in such price,  therefore, he made no profit. In fact he lost because in this business of transfer and receive, you are always charged for every transaction made as transaction fees.

Or, maybe his post is incomplete and not clear enough.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

I am somewhat confused by this question. I think you are already losing money, you lose money because of lost time, thoughts and transfer fees.
The one who post this does'nt know what he is doing. Before we enter the world of trading we should be knowledgeable about on what amount of profit can we get. We should learned the process and we should always calculate the profit that our effort is all worth it.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:42:55 PM

If you study math, 1x1 is equal to 1. Then look at your statement, $10,400-$10,400 has nothing to gain. Asking for profit with this dumb question is nonesense.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

if you invest 100 $, and you want to make a profit, this is very easy, you have to target how much profit should be earned. and if you want to invest short term you always have to buy and sell and if you buy at 10,400 $, and you should sell it at 11,000 $ / 12.000 $, and this will make you profit.
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:00:17 PM

if you invest 100 $, and you want to make a profit, this is very easy, you have to target how much profit should be earned. and if you want to invest short term you always have to buy and sell and if you buy at 10,400 $, and you should sell it at 11,000 $ / 12.000 $, and this will make you profit.
right . If you invest in the right way then you will definitely make a profit. And you should overcome your greed. You need to set the goal of how much profit you will sell. Do not be greedy over this will lead to failure.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:10:00 PM

If you study math, 1x1 is equal to 1. Then look at your statement, $10,400-$10,400 has nothing to gain. Asking for profit with this dumb question is nonesense.
Such a dump really. Even kids understand it that it isn't profit but loss in fact, you paid fees twice. One while you invested and the other on withdrawal.
This is totally a wrecked trading. This situation will happen to impatient individual or the one who has invested only for a short term and then want to get rid of trade. Everyone here is not a successful trader because the fear to loss is always there in some people. If you can't overcome your emotions don't come to trade.  Wink
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:10:21 PM

your profit is seen from what percentage increase in price you have purchased. if the price increase reaches 10% and you buy it with $ 100 then your profit is $ 10
Whitly

Activity: 668

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:13:46 PM

I don't really get what you meant, so you put 100$ while the price was 10,400$ and you bought (~0.0096 BTC ), then sold your bitcoins for the same price (10,400$) and got your money back? But as every exchanger have own commission, usually around (0.1%) so you lost around 0.2% or 100$*0.002=0.2$. So, your total profit is -0.2$
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

P=TR-TC
Wherein, P stands for profit, TR is for Total Revenue and TC is for Total Cost.
Let say you have $200 capital and you invest in the coin with its price $200 per coin. Fortunately, the coin moves up to $600 per coin.
Solution:
P=600-200
P=$400
By the way, the formula can apply in real computation of profits in other investment such as businesses.
P.S. we cannot see your profit in your situation because the price of the coin you've put is constant. You will not gain or lose when the price does not change.
This is the best way to earn profits in business, it was thought during economic class. So far, I could say that it can be applicable with bitcoin investment. However, I think the equation you had put is quite general and in form of aggregating the marginal cost and revenue. Bitcoin profits can simply computed the way you buy the coin to the moment you have sell your bitcoin.
jmiro1

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

If you buy at as low(!) as $10,400 and then sell it as high(!!) as $10,400 then you are not making any profit dear. You are just wasting time and paying the transaction fees. I think you have mistakenly entered the same value in both buying price and selling price. It's not hard to calculate your profit. You need to select a single currency at first. Then count how much you have and then count how much you have after you make the sell. The difference is your profit. Of course you need to calculate the expenses between them.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:40:15 PM

Your question is hard to answer. Because you invest 100$ under 10,400$ then you will sell it immediately?? Or you hold it? Because if you hold it your profit will be depend on the market price.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

It's not very clear that the thread you created should be more detailed, it's a very easy calculation maybe a 12-year-old child is also very quick to understand, and when I see the thread you created there is no good for you there you really lose time and a little bit loss for what you buy at the same price you sell by cutting costs, but look a little but still fall into the category of loss, try to be more thorough and more detailed.

usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

Buddy. Now the price of bitcoin is lesser than 10,000$.If you had dollars to inverse. Inverse in bitcoin.Because we know that it already crossed 10,000$.If you want profits in future you can inverse. But you have to hold your bitcoin to  get profit from it.Patience is the key role to succeed in trading. It may be Bitcoin or altcoin, you have to hold it.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

This question was very easy to answer, to compute for the profit, just compare the acquisition price or the price when it was purchase with the price when it was sold. Note, it should be sold, if not yet then it is not considered profit, it was still unrealized gain.
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

maybe you do not know! When you sell and buy, you are subject to a small fee. And if you use USDT then the fee for it is quite high compared to you exchange coin with coin. Also, when withdrawing and recharging, a fee is charged. This fee is fixed, so when investment small it's a pretty big deal.
Wishing everyone a successful investment!
ivandu

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:38:42 PM

thread starter maybe dont understand mathematic. buy and sell at same price and he still ask about his profits.you need to avoid investing in crypto if your knowledge like this.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

If you make the parable isn't like that thus there is no rise at all? If the price of the initial time you buy down then back up onto the price won't get profit at all from what you invest because its value is fixed.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:58:25 PM

What are you tryin to say? 100$ is far than 10,400$.
Maybe I miss up my mathematics calculation.
Or you should try to elaborate your concern.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

It's very easy to calculate the profit in the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.You have a habit of making a note.I had separate spreadsheet to make a not of brought price .I use to buy at different stages, to avoid loss .I use  to made this.Honestly, it made me to get more profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Kambala07

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:49:57 PM

Suppose an android phone purchased at a price of Rp.2.000.000, - then resold at a price of Rp.2.300.000, -. Then sales profits can be calculated in the following way.
Profit = 2,300,000 - 2,000,000 = 300,000
So the sales profit is Rp.300.000, -
alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:02:01 PM

Just found a cool online calculator whiles browsing through bitcointalk. you can check it out http://myprofitcalc.com/vypocet1.php?procenta=202&nakup=2000
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:49:34 AM

Calculate profit by following below steps:

1 Start with a value for your business's total income.
2 Calculate your business's total expenses for the accounting period.
3 Subtract the total expenses from the total income.
4 Note that a negative value for profit is called a "net loss".
5 Consult a business's income statement for revenues and
   expenses.
kive2k

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:20:20 AM

Forecasting anything on the crypto-currency market is meaningless, the price for bitcoins and crypto currency is too variable.
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:38:22 AM

Well, in calculating our profit we must keep to our mind the value of the coins when we buy it. For example you buy your coins  with the value of $10,400 so supposed to be if you wanted to earn profit from it you need to wait the right time to sell it which is the perfect time to sell it when it becomes much higher value than the its value when you buy it. It suppose to become $11,000 and up so it considered as profit. The most important thing is you need to have your own bracket or limit when it comes in earning profit so you can recognized in yourself if it's the time that you will sell your coins.
VentureHero

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:00:05 AM

I strongly advise you not to enter this world if you are not able to calculate profit and loss by yourself.
manismanja

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

if you only have very little trading capital and you buy a very expensive coin, of course you will be difficult to calculate the profit you get. you better have 50% capital from coin price you want to buy.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
foxbat

Activity: 484

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:06:39 PM

if you only have very little trading capital and you buy a very expensive coin, of course you will be difficult to calculate the profit you get. you better have 50% capital from coin price you want to buy.

that is also a good thought! However, it would be better if you calculated the profit by percentage. It will most accurately reflect what you achieve. This is the calculation of all traders
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:12:10 PM

I strongly advise you not to enter this world if you are not able to calculate profit and loss by yourself.
I think he is asking how to calculate,it menas in terms of what.We always have to calculate in terms of satoshis because that is what we have to calculate our crypto currencoes but many of us are confusing it with the USD and imagining we lost it.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:21:33 PM

Nothing if you bought at $10,400 and then sell at $10,400 that is break even, no loss no profit. But for example, you bought a crypto with $10 and sold it at $25 then your profit is $15 ($25-$10=$15 profit).
Tory-Tory

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:51:30 PM

I thought now the topic will be a discussion of how to correctly calculate your profits, in bitcoins, in dollars or etherium, but here's another situation Grin Grin Grin
A man sold and bought bitcoins for the same price. I don't understand one thing, why try to trade bitcoin with a budget of $ 100. I would buy and hold altcoin for several months.

playboy654

Merit: 32

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:08:25 PM

I think he is asking how to calculate,it menas in terms of what.We always have to calculate in terms of satoshis because that is what we have to calculate our crypto currencoes but many of us are confusing it with the USD and imagining we lost it.

The easiest way to calculate the profit in cryptocurrency is less the total earning from the investment this is the easiest way to calculate the profit in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies

gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:55:28 PM

I think you don't get any profit at 50$ raise.Buy bitcoin at 10,400$ and hold it till the price of bitcoin reaches 11,000$.Then sell that bitcoin,you will some huge profit.Atleast you will get 550$+ profit from this trade .Some of dollars will be reduced for Mining fee.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:37:58 PM

Forecasting anything on the crypto-currency market is meaningless, the price for bitcoins and crypto currency is too variable.
You always calculate your profit by subtracting he cost of your portfolio from the total current revenue. This is because when you sell some coins at a price more than the initial prices, you are better off with a profit equal to the percentage rise. If the initial cost was $1000 and now the rise is by $100 that us $1100, there is a 1% rise in the total cost and your profit also rise by 1%.

Chrisjay29

Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:14:48 AM

Its just simple... you dont need to calculate on that just put your quantity of your cion in a exchanger and let the exchanger total of you coin then convert the result to usd and look if got a profit... no need to do a crazy math
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:54:38 AM

if you only invest with this fund then you are very difficult to get a profit. moreover you have to pay a fee.
I suggest you to invest altcoin like Ethereum.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:14:15 AM

For calculate profit is certainly an easy thing, but for now it is very difficult to calculate profits because the market is dropping so waiting for some time is a better thing.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:31:07 AM

Essentially, whether the market is down or not, if you haven't cashed out then technically you didn't profit or lose anything at all. But in your example the market didn't change from the time you bought your coin to the time you  reassesed. I hope you will know how to calculate your income, so you will know if you're losing or winning money in your investment.

Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:03:50 AM

The first thing to do when calculate profit is the initial capital, if the initial capital has been reached then we calculate the cost so that it can get the final figure of capital and we can get profit.
TheGameBall

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:05:56 AM

You earned $4 within that certain period of time.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:11:06 AM

You can calculate your own profit from the best sites for me but its my account so I think that the world is nothing more important than the best for all of that. I think that they can get away from the flow of the best sites for all over the world is going through my mind that you can do on your profit
Brangos99

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:19:06 AM

Start with a price to determine your total business revenue. Then calculate the total business cost during the calculation period. Reduce the amount spent on total revenue, you can easily calculate your earnings if you find accurate value for the amount of revenue and business expenses. Note that the negative value of earnings is called (net loss). Consider earnings and expenses in the income statement. That way you can calculate the profit.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:24:40 AM

$100 amount of capital is vey small for the bitcoin price because even the price become double your money double . But it's hard to double the price because it's very high maybe you wait few months. But if you invest to altcoin they have chances to become 10 time or more in a shortime only.
bart_to_bart

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:54:54 AM

You can make up the usual formula for Google tables. There is an expansion of crypto financing, which shows in real time the price change in the market on a specific coin. Just make the difference between buying and selling, divide by the purchase price and multiply by 100%. This will be your profit
cryptomoon1002

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:56:01 AM

1 btc is equal to 1 btc... irrespective of usd price of btc...

If you holdling for long term, you dont loose and you dont gain... because 1 BTC equals 1 BTC
Cofee.BLUE

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:44:48 AM

To determine if you are already earn profit it is better that you know what is your starting value. Like what you said, you buy that coin for just $10,400 so if wanted to know that you already gain you need to sell that coin in much higher value than $10,400 so supposed to be it should be $10,500 and up therefore you can earn to that by $100 and up. It is much better if you patiently wait for the right to sell it when it will be double or triple or maybe much more than that so you can able to gain much higher profit.
Btcwashu

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:55:04 AM

To determine if you are already earn profit it is better that you know what is your starting value. Like what you said, you buy that coin for just $10,400 so if wanted to know that you already gain you need to sell that coin in much higher value than $10,400 so supposed to be it should be $10,500 and up therefore you can earn to that by $100 and up. It is much better if you patiently wait for the right to sell it when it will be double or triple or maybe much more than that so you can able to gain much higher profit.

If you invest $10,400 and sell it higher than your investment you can gain profit with your investment but if you sell it lower than your investment you gain nothing and losing your investment. It is very simple strategy mate to calculate with your profit. Just look like this output(investment sold) minus input (investment) $11,000 - $10,400 = $600 or 5.8% your profit with your investment.
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 736

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:18:54 PM

1 btc is equal to 1 btc... irrespective of usd price of btc...

If you holdling for long term, you dont loose and you dont gain... because 1 BTC equals 1 BTC
That's irrelevant, he wants a computation on it.
Buying $100 worth of bitcoin @$10,400 will give him an estimate of 0.009BTC and let's say it moved up to $11,000 his $10,400 worth of bitcoin will become $105 so the profit is quite low if he only holds a very small amount of bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
pureclckr

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:13:06 AM

If you make the parable isn't like that thus there is no rise at all? If the price of the initial time you buy down then back up onto the price won't get profit at all from what you invest because its value is fixed.
Just buy Bitcoin in a low market where the price of your targeted coin is low and affordable for you so that you buy the coin. If you have savings and want to put in the market then put all your savings in low market which will give you coins in large amount or quantity. This market will lead you and will shift you into a high market which will show you the price and worth of you coins as profit.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:57:56 AM

Nothing.
It is simple subtraction, basic math. I hope that your number is a typo, that is literally obvious. A price of $10k for bitcoin is not even a good opportunity to buy them if in this timeline and is a bad idea to even sell it at the same price, always try to be patient for most time possible.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:15:50 PM

For me,i dont calculate my profit instead ill make sure that every trade i made i gain even small amount from that i know my funds is increasing.because here in crypto we only Gain or Loss everytime we sold our coins not when we are holding this

Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:18:08 PM

I m not great mathematician but I agree with the last post where the person calculated the profit 4$, seems not much. I think that you need to reconsider the strategy you used as it doesn't work well and you will not earn much
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:22:57 PM

I think that you did something wrong that's why you earned so little money but maybe this was just bad luck. I don't have a calculator now with me but it seems that the profit is less than $40. It seems to me that it was bad experience
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:09:54 PM

You just wrote that you invested when coin was at 10.400 and you sold at the same price so you didn't earn anything, you need to buy lower and say higer, like you buy when it was 10k and you sell when its price was 11k$.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:27:32 PM

Look what the price of buy and sell. Seems you have nothing to gain, buying and selling atvthe same price will not cause any profit. If you want investment look for a cheaper one that has a high possibility to go pump. Then sell  more than your buy order to make profit. Note  that dont buy any currency without good basis, to avoid scam or lost of money

tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

in investing the initial purchase or basic capital as small as possible in the trade for the next day can be sold at high prices therein lies the advantage gained
Tynovten_

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

Perhaps you misjudged the value, if you want to feel your profit, we have to focus from your capital. Record each day of capital + profit hat you got. Then your $ 100 start-up capital and you have $ 10 profit. Then your capital tomorrow $ 110 and so on. When we make a profit on that day you should be grateful for it, don't feel greedy no matter what. The target that day for you enough and continue tomorrow. But when you get a profit don't buy coins right away tomorrow to start again with another coins that potentially pump.

Smack 1

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:38:41 PM

look at your buying and selling prices if you buy at $ 10,400 and sell them at the same price you will not get any profit. it looks like you are bad at investing. my advice if you want to get profit in investing you have to buy when the token price at the lowest peak and hold until the token price is higher than the initial price you buy. for example you buy a coin at the price of $ 10k and you sell it at the price of $ 11k you will get profit, from the money you invest.

Safein.com                     
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

The calculation of profit is as simple as we think it is the selling price minus the purchase price, then we will have a certain deviation or also the profit we get from the investment bitcoin or other currencies
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:16:24 PM

You earned $4 within that certain period of time.

I think you have to learn how you can maximize your money while trading so you have to learn about candle charts or how to read charts, how to decide what price we should sell or buy depending on the history of the market or judge your decision while understanding the real demand and supply in certain crypto currency markets, the more you trade the more experience you will accumulate and the more profits you get so do not hesitate to make mistakes.
I do not get you, it's just simple math even you've taught in your math class.
charlotte04

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:23:47 PM

What? Why would you sell it for an equal price in the first place? You will be deducted by fees because of that.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:28:33 PM

I think that you did something wrong that's why you earned so little money but maybe this was just bad luck. I don't have a calculator now with me but it seems that the profit is less than $40. It seems to me that it was bad experience

Calculating the profits are very simple you can list the profits by using this way  subtract the total that you have your nerdy from investment with how much you invest in it simple way to find the profits that you have earned
PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:31:19 PM

If you sell at a price when you buy, you will lose a small amount. That is the transaction fee on the exchange. If you use Bittrex exchange, you will lose more transaction fees than Binance exchange
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:35:51 PM

Just multiply your current bitcoin holdings to the number of the price today or the value of the bitcoins then you can get the computation of your profit that easily.

bowals

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

Nothing if you sell them back at $10,400  Roll Eyes you will rather have to pay some fees for the trades. Ok, I know it is a typing mistake, so I'm just messing with you.
You can calculate your profit by the grown percentage of price. Let's say if the price is at $10k and you invest $100, and the price gets a little movement to reach $10,100 by tomorrow. It means the price has grown 1% since you invested, so your profit would be 1% of what you invested, which if you've invested $100 would be $1. All you need to do is to remember the starting price and then see the current price at the time of selling and then calculate the percentage of growth. Apply that percentage to your invested amount and you will come to know how much your investment have gained by now. It is actually quite complicated but you can do it if you know basic mathematics.

you'd equally have to factor in exchanger fees with most set at 0.5% thereby cutting the profit to 0.5%
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

I just heard about buying low and selling high and selling low, but I never thought that there would be buyers and sellers at the same price. That action is for silly and lack of thinking

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 640

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

Profit = output - input
              $104 -$100
            = $4

You're right with your calculations, it's just your calculation if it does not include the fees of all kinds. However low capital will have very little profit because it has to pay various fees until the money gets handled.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
bangkit tri

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:02:25 PM

I just heard about buying low and selling high and selling low, but I never thought that there would be buyers and sellers at the same price. That action is for silly and lack of thinking

in my opinion to calculate profit earned, we must see the price of people who want to buy and volume and fee. you can insert assets held on usual calculator at the top, from which the results will appear. it is possible also suppose the volume is not sufficient you will sell with different prices
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:07:53 PM

Just multiply your current bitcoin holdings to the number of the price today or the value of the bitcoins then you can get the computation of your profit that easily.

Well if he buy at 10400 and sell at same price as he mentioned then it could be only a loss as he would even had to pay the transaction fees of the exchange. Unless he has typed the wrong figure then calculation may vary. Also do include all the cost incurred while buying and selling to get the right calculation.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:52:49 AM

Lol… I don’t even understand what you’re talking about. You invested $100 at the price rate of $10,400 and sold when it’s also at the rate of $10,400…then you have no profit 😂, well… And no loss too. What you will be getting is that same $100 that you invested, unless the price happens to go up above that $10,400 at which you invested. Let’s say that it gets up to $15000 then you will be able to make profit, but if it goes down, that’s loss.
patarfweefwee

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:57:16 AM

The question is weird. How can you buy at 10400 USD and claim that it raised to 10400 USD. I mean its the same value. You might even have losses since you have to pay transaction fees and such. But if you want to knw how much you earned you just look at how much for the same volume today and compare the price from when you bought them.

funnynews

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:50:48 AM

I am not doing so deep so I would calculate my profit only by those money that I get from and put into my wallet

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:13:31 AM

when you buy at $10,400 and you are selling at $10,400 then you don't make any profit and maybe your money decreases because you need to pay the fee for the transaction on every exchange. you need to sell more than $10,400 to make a profit and you can decide on how much price you want to sell the coins. but it's different if you can buy at $10,000 with $100, you got 0.01 btc, and if you sell at $10,400 of your 0.01 btc, you can get is $104 which is your profit is about $4. it's all about how much money you want to use to buy and you can check it in the exchanges how much your profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
laravuemaster

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:19:10 AM

Most of the exchanges have records of all transactions you do. However, it is not a good idea to calculate profit for each transaction especially if you are dealing with multiple coins. You should do it every 3-4 months or even more depending on how busy you are. Also, do not ignore that exchange fees and tax involved.

The easiest way is just to hold your coins and wait for the highest price in the market to come out, i am pertaining to the highest price of bitcoins to come out before selling all of your coins in order to compute it easily.

Flickkk

Bounty Detective

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

you just waste the Gas.
if you do that method .
and there will be no profit on that statement.
try to really wait for the right price because even if you sold it like $10,401  you gain profit.
just try to hold the coin longer it might help you gain profit

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Ejanend

Activity: 460

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:13:04 PM

Perhaps you misjudged the value, if you want to feel your profit, we have to focus from your capital. Record each day of capital + profit hat you got. Then your $ 100 start-up capital and you have $ 10 profit. Then your capital tomorrow $ 110 and so on. When we make a profit on that day you should be grateful for it, don't feel greedy no matter what. The target that day for you enough and continue tomorrow. But when you get a profit don't buy coins right away tomorrow to start again with another coins that potentially pump.
Getting profit in crypto market is difficult for those who have no knowledge and can not make profit while very easy for those who have knowledge of this market and know about all the processes and roots in the market so they will get profit easily. This perception is wrong that getting profit in one coin is easier than that of another; in order to get profit you must have knowledge of markets of different coins.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Daseento

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:28:32 PM

You can use this simple formula

Profit or loss =  (S.P per unit -B. P per unit ) * total quantity of bitcoin purchased.

That's you can calculate your profit by subtracting your buying price per unit from the selling price per unit. You can then multiply by the total quantity purchased.

Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:35:35 PM

you just waste the Gas.
if you do that method .
and there will be no profit on that statement.
try to really wait for the right price because even if you sold it like $10,401  you gain profit.
just try to hold the coin longer it might help you gain profit
Yes you should hold it for a longer time until your expected profit was reached because maybe you have been make a profit but it can be also get because of the fee. You can easily monitor your profit by making observations in the value of your holdings or your balances on which you can notice if it is up or down in a period of time that makes you decide to hold it.

ayubadairo

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:39:23 PM

Mining metrics are calculated based on a network hash rate of 35,367,482,836 GH/s and using a BTC - USD exchange rate of 1 BTC = $ 7,697.74. These figures vary based on the total network hash rate and on the BTC to USD conversion rate. Block reward is fixed at 12.5 BTC . Future block reward and hash rate changes are not taken into account. The average block time used in the calculation is 600 seconds. The electricity price used in generating these metrics is $ 0.12 per kWh. Network hash rate varies over time, this is just an estimation based on current values.
andrei56

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:20:32 PM

If you bought bitcoin at 10400 and then you sell it at the same price you did not got profits, however since the exchanges do not offer their services for free then this means that you lost some commission to the exchange that will depend on their terms of service and if you want to get your money out of the exchange you will need to pay for that as well, so you lost money in the example you are giving.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:34:48 PM

That's right, its easy to know how much is your profit at the current price. Also you know this by computing how much money you invest and less the current value of your portfolio. In the long run its hard to monitor your profit so better to set you target price by this you can easily know your profit.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:48:30 PM

The easiest way to calculate a profit of course is to sell when bitcoin prices reach more than $ 10400, and as long as the price is still below the purchase price then never count the profit, and the thing you should do for now is to wait.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:55:43 PM

This question's very silly. I think, counting the profit is very easy, anyone can certainly do it, even a 5-year child though.  The sale price minus the purchase price then the rest is the profit we earn.

liseff3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:11:32 PM

You bought bitcoin for $ 10.400 then you sell it back for $ 10.400, then the result is LOSS  Grin, why is that?... Because, you have to pay a certain amount of transaction costs incurred when you make a sale.
codegnome

Activity: 782
Merit: 258

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:17:53 PM

What did you say? If you invest with 100$, where the price is near 10,400$ your profit is 0$. This is a joke or what?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
██.
1xBit.com
██
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
           ▄█▄
         ▀█████▀
         ▄██▀██▄
       ▄█████████▄
     ▀▀███████████▀▀
      ▄███████████▄
   ▄▄███▄███████▄███▄▄
    ▀███████████████▀
   ▄█████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀
          █████
          █████
          █       ██
  ▄█▄   ▀▀▄▀▀  █
▀█████▀   ▀     █    ██
 ██▀██      ▀▄
              ▄▄██████
    ▀▀▄▄    ███████████
 ▀▄
       ██████████████
▀▀▄ ▀▀▀
  ████████████████
 ▀
      ██████████████████
   ██
    ██████████████████
            ▀▀▀█
████████████
                  ▀▀▀████████
                        ▀▀▀███
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Quadrant75

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:59:10 PM

You are counting the chicks even before the eggs are hatched. It is very hard to speculate here in terms of profit because it is not profit alone that you have to deal with, you also have the lose that you should be aware.
crazymelons12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:32:16 AM

Well it seems you are just trying to sell it back to its original price. Or is it really that you are trying to suggest another idea that you are buying lower than 10,400$ then sell it when it reaches that price. It is not clearly stated. But if you really like to consider profit, don't look too much on the price but calculate how much you started with your capital and ended up selling with the money on hand and all transactions are taken into account including the money you will have to pay to get to the exchanges to receive fiat currency. Sounds very strange maybe but these small things are often left out of the equation yet you  are spending money related to it so this could be charge as part of the entire process.
Thira

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:42:44 AM

Calculate by the amount you receive after selling less the amount you've invested.

To calculate your profit in investment in bitcoin, maybe it be made at the end of the contract of the investment you put up, consolidate all the total amount of money earned and minus the capital do not include it, fees and the expenses of that investment, and the remaining amount is clearly that is your profit.
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:02:51 AM

You earned 0% profit because you sold at the same price you bought.

In this case you cannot count your profit in this scenario your just wasting your time, we join investment to earned and to grow our money bigger, to calculate the profit in investment you need to get the total amount of money you received after the contract of said investment and subtract it with the capital, and other fees and expenses and the money left is your profit.
gorbabtc

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:09:21 AM

You will be in loss in this case as you have to pay  exchange fees. Even if you manage to get some profit, most of it will go to taxes.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:03:57 AM

For now I recommend to be patient, if you buy for $ 10400 and sell at the current price of $ 7500 then you lose more than 25%, if you dare to take a risk then buy now certainly is the thing that can make us get big profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:35:44 AM

For now I recommend to be patient, if you buy for $ 10400 and sell at the current price of $ 7500 then you lose more than 25%, if you dare to take a risk then buy now certainly is the thing that can make us get big profit.
Well according to what he was saying he doesn't gain profits from that, but instead he lose from it, its because we already knew that he had to pay fees while buying and selling out his bitcoinost specially in some exchanges that has higher fees than his local wallet provider. As of now it was wise to hold on to it based on when he actually bought it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

You just wrote that you invested when coin was at 10.400 and you sold at the same price so you didn't earn anything, you need to buy lower and say higer, like you buy when it was 10k and you sell when its price was 11k$.
You will calculate profit if you gain it first, you need to subtract the invested amount from the overall amount after selling the Bitcoin so as to get the profit. In order to get profit you would need to work hard and to survive in this market for long time till the jump of the coin’s value.

Bring improvement in your investment with the passage of time and handle according to the rules and guiding principle so you will not face any loss but profit.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:41:42 AM

I think after the price past the buy position then we can calculate how much profit we get, but with market conditions are red and lower than when buying then hold or trading is the thing we have to do.
funnynews

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:18:01 AM

Try to just look on the sell value that you have on your wallet right now and if it grows so you're having a pure profit

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

Calculate profit by following below steps:

1 Start with a value for your business's total income.
2 Calculate your business's total expenses for the accounting period.
3 Subtract the total expenses from the total income.
4 Note that a negative value for profit is called a "net loss".
5 Consult a business's income statement for revenues and
   expenses.
For someone who is asking such a question, I can bet my last bitcoin that you have just made matters even more complicated for him. Just tell him to subtract the amount he just got in total back from the amount he invested, including all the amount he paid for the transaction and trades in between, and hopefully for a lay man, he should get the idea.

From what I can even see, he is not making any profit since he is selling back for the same amount in the literal sense, but in crypto, he is even making a loss since he is going to be paying some fees in the process.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:09:07 AM

Suppose an android phone purchased at a price of Rp.2.000.000, - then resold at a price of Rp.2.300.000, -. Then sales profits can be calculated in the following way.
Simple as ABC. Unfortunately in the case of the OP, he is not even making any profit at all since he is selling back for the same amount. I would have actually called that break-even but for the fact that he is going to be paying some transaction or trading fee, apparently, he is going to be at a little loss which would depend on the trading fee of the exchange he has decided to use.

This is basics, which anyone should know at this stage and for someone that could open an account on this forum, should simply be a teenager or an adult, and asking this kind of question? #SIGHS!#
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:11:03 AM

It's very easy to calculate the profit in the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.You have a habit of making a note.I had separate spreadsheet to make a not of brought price .I use to buy at different stages, to avoid loss .I use  to made this.Honestly, it made me to get more profit.
What is even there in calculating profit in the first place? I do not even know if some people simply skipped basic mathematics class or something. As long as you invest a certain amount and you get a certain amount back for it, all you have to do is to calculate the difference and that simply gives you your profit or loss as the case may be.

You buy for $100; sell at $200 that is a $100 profit, if you sell for $50 that is a $50 loss. What is so hard there for anyone to even calculate at all when my 5 year old son can easily do that?
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:22:58 AM

For me, being a long term investor. Interest in market value and calculation of attainment as well as profitability are necessary. I use the Coin Stats tool from the IOS app. You put them in the portfolio and the data is calculated thoroughly and clearly. You can try them.
- It is very simple, convenient and intuitive
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:42:06 AM

You will not gain profit. It is a negative income. You have been sold it in the same price when you bought it. You gain negative income because you r total capital in the beginning it lower after you sold it because you will pay for the transaction fee when you sold you coins.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:37:55 AM

You will not gain profit. It is a negative income. You have been sold it in the same price when you bought it. You gain negative income because you r total capital in the beginning it lower after you sold it because you will pay for the transaction fee when you sold you coins.
I think you will not lose a capital if you sell it with the same price when you buy it, but you will really lost time  maybe we don't feel that we are losing time but that time is really important specially when you are holding it with a couple of months or maybe years time is really been wasted.
iamike

Activity: 314

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

I really don't get what your statement but in terms of calculating your profit on investment what you need to do is to subtract your principal from the income you made from your investment. If you want to know the percentage increase then you divide your profit by the total income you made and multiply it by 100.
For example; you bought a coin at $100 and sold it at $300. Your profit would be $300-$100=$200
The percentage of profit  will be (200/300)×100%
Umar001

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:12:17 AM

To calculate profit, is simple as ABC, when you take your total sales from your total investment the results would be profit or loss, the margin between buying rates and selling is or profit, example, Mr A buy bitcoin at the rate of 7$  and sell it at rate of 10$, the 3$ is your profit
Fappanu

Activity: 1111

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

If you sell it at a price of $ 10,400 you will not receive any profit because you also bought it at $ 10,400. So you should wait for it to come up and sell there. But just be careful because if you are a short trader you need to watch the price overnight to avoid further collapse.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:55:34 AM

Just found a cool online calculator whiles browsing through bitcointalk. you can check it out http://myprofitcalc.com/vypocet1.php?procenta=202&nakup=2000
Online calculator for calculating profit? You all will be kidding me. I guess like they have said before that digital age will actually make a lot of people lazy and unintelligent that they will always rely on tools to do calculations for them. This is a simple calculation that obviously does not need any online calculator.

Simply just subtract your revenue from your initial capital, but in that case, that is even when someone like the OP knows the difference between the two.
frowsiter

Merit: 261

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:02:43 AM

Its zero. It doesn't make sense if you buy at same price and sell at the same price again. Its a simple math, if you bought your coins at 10400 and then later you sold them at lets say 11,400 then it is around 10% rise in the value from your break even point. Thus you are +10% in your portfolio and thus is eligible for that much profit. If price moves by that window then your profit is also $ 10 over 100 which is nothing but the 10% again. So you only get profits when it is going upwards and you loose when the prices going down your break even point. BEP is event where there is neither profit nor loss.
gamalzour

Activity: 566

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:12:40 AM

Try to just look on the sell value that you have on your wallet right now and if it grows so you're having a pure profit
You will get maximum profit if you invest in a profitable currency and you will get the most benefit from your investment. On the other hand you will get low profit with other investments as compared to the profit from Bitcoin. It is very easy to enter into the market of Bitcoin once you get enough knowledge of the market and the rules and principles involve.
Cacao2017

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:16:00 AM

If you are not proficient in calculating, you can still calculate if you are profitable even if you are losing money. You can still calculate from the difference in price when you buy and sell it  Undecided
kisscoin

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:30:58 AM

Strange arithmetic-to sell at the same price as bought.. Definitely on various transfers and transactions with the input and output of funds you will only lose. Either wait for the price increase to earn, or do not haggle at all! If you do not understand when to buy and when to sell, do not follow the market or financial news, then what have you forgotten in the world of trading?  Roll Eyes
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:15:09 AM

Calculating profit is so easy and you just need a calculator and also the formula that you will be using in order to determine the 'net profit', yes net profit in order to determine the exact profit that you made and not the gross profit only. You just need to minus the capital to your gross profit and that will become your net profit.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:55:00 AM

If the digits are the same, then probably you dont profit, and you dont loss either. I know it sounds odd because its computing a profit is common sense, but this is a tips on determining your profit. If your investment increases in value, less tax , (actually depends on the country, some doesnt have, some have) then thats your profit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ignatova

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:15:21 AM

There is also fees in this and then you have to pay tax as per your country rules. So you might not be left with much profit.
ipanks

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:23:11 PM

I think in every exchange, we can see our trading history for each coin so we can calculate how much profit that we get. for example, if you have an account in the poloniex, you can open your trading history, click on one coin, and then you can see that how much your average buy price, you can see that how much Satoshi that you need to make to earn green positive color or to earn a profit. this is simple if you want to check on your trading history so you can find how much profit for each coin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

Your message is incorrect because digits are wrong as it seems for me because $10,400 - $10,400 = 0 in this case you do not have any profit and even more you spend some money for the commission.
You would better to figure out with specification of an asset which you trade and pay attention on a price step and a min lot.
DMCR lah

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

Every company is required to document the company's financial history formally. If you can do this, it's usually easier to calculate your retained earnings over the period by using figures from the official report to find out how much retained earnings on a given date, net profit, and paid dividends, than if you had to manually calculate . The retained earnings of the company up to the last listing period will be shown in the balance sheet, while the net income of the company will be shown in the income statement for the current period.
For example, for example at the end of 2011 your business has retained cumulative retained earnings of Rp512 million. During 2012, your business generates a net profit of Rp21.5 million and pays dividends of Rp 5.5 million. The final balance of retained earnings from your business is:
Rp21,5 million - Rp5,5 million = Rp16 million
Rp512 million + Rp16 million = Rp528 million
So, your business already has retained earnings of Rp528 million.
Gila uang

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:55:58 PM

in investing the initial purchase or basic capital as small as possible in the trade for the next day can be sold at high prices therein lies the advantage gained

I think you have to learn how you can maximize your money while trading so you have to learn about candle charts or how to read graphs, how to decide what price we should sell or buy depending on the history of the market or judge your decision while understanding the real demand and supply in certain crypto currency markets, the more you trade the more experiences you will accumulate and the more profits you get so do not hesitate to make mistakes.
it's just simple math even you've taught in your math class.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:50:06 PM

It's a ridiculous question. how much did you deposit? and now how much money do you have? what's the difference between the two? Is that your answer to your problem?
funnynews

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:15:34 PM

I think after the price past the buy position then we can calculate how much profit we get, but with market conditions are red and lower than when buying then hold or trading is the thing we have to do.

Much easier is to calculate your profit from the selling price of the tokens on your wallet right now, like for what amount you can sell them if you would sell them right now. And this is the key.

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:28:40 PM

I never calculate my profit i just put them all to folio specially bitcoin once i sold my pumping coin i will convert this to bitcoin right away since i have my compensation from my regular work so all my income in crypto as being gathered together

And besides why need to calculate when this is not your main source of income,unless youre a full time cryptonians then the answer is different

Maame Esi Sergio

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:48:41 PM

Did you really entered the figures well? Okay, the i guess you have no profit. You will only withdraw you hundred dollars back since the price at which you bought them was the same price you sold them. Simple business mathematics. Profit = Selling Price - Cost Price. You can do the deductions and you will get to know your profit.
Lostchickens102

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:38:58 PM

For me I would compute it the simplest way possible. For example, I add all expenses that I have made when buying coins using fiat currency until it reaches  the wallet on cryptocurrency exchanges and multiply it by two. This is for the sending back process to fiat. Now if I am going to sell my coins it should be more than the expenses that I have computed in advance. By deducting I wil know how much did I gain.
ainajane11

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

You don't get any profit as what you have said u gain nothing since the price still at $10,400. And if you going to sell it then you will just loss some because of the transaction fee.
alfs75

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:56:28 PM

why are you calculating your profit first ,instead of finding more another kind of profitable coins that can give you more profits,maybe you have a right to count your profits,but in this situation,i think you cannot gain profits instead you loss a small amount of your investment,because you only buy $10,400 and you sell its in the same price and you paid a processing fee in the exchange when you doing transaction,therefore those amount  that you invest will getting a certain amount of paid in transaction pay you've done.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
hexline11

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:01:28 PM

You don't get any profit as what you have said u gain nothing since the price still at $10,400. And if you going to sell it then you will just loss some because of the transaction fee.

If you buy with 100$ the price of your BTC will have reduced. To gain profit the price of BTC should be at $11,000.
Herbys

Merit: 6

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:07:04 PM

Investments in knowledge always yield the greatest profit.
                                                                                    Benjamin Franklin.
vegethegreat

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

The basic computation to check your profit is to determine your gross income minus the capital & expense, or the other way is selling price less buying price. Selling price should always higher than to your the buying price. So obviously in your case you don't have any profit.
funnynews

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:14:32 AM

I have chose the easiest way, I calculate my profit only from the money that I get from crypto currency and turn it to fiat, so if I have them in my physical wallet I count it as income my real. Only in that case.

geopolisch

Merit: 511

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:48:00 AM

Simple as ABC. Unfortunately in the case of the OP, he is not even making any profit at all since he is selling back for the same amount. I would have actually called that break-even but for the fact that he is going to be paying some transaction or trading fee, apparently, he is going to be at a little loss which would depend on the trading fee of the exchange he has decided to use.

This is basics, which anyone should know at this stage and for someone that could open an account on this forum, should simply be a teenager or an adult, and asking this kind of question? #SIGHS!#
It is a very easy thing to calculate your profit if you know how to make profit which is not easy for which you need a little struggle. You should learn to handle and run your crypto investment and if your desire place is the Bitcoin then you should know that this is a long term investment. You will make money here by investing in it in its low market so that at the end you get maximum profit.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:51:34 AM

Sir, let the Blockchain market calculate your income just make a proper business weather investment, trading or HODL to bitcoin, people are not given the exact or specifically amount  because it depends upon the trend of market, just try to transact even a small amount of capital just for sample on how to do it.
alyssaxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

In profit is being calculated by adding add all the expenses like materials used, labor, gas and other that is used and less it from the total amount gained that what's you called profit. In terms of crypto, it must be total amount you buy less from the current amount. That's why we can't sell our BTC  lower the amount we purchase it coz you'll be having a loss..
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:42:52 PM

Multiplication formula is just your problem but always remember to buy coins when the prices are low at the market then sell it again when it increases and always try to higher your patience like today because the market price is dumping in order to avoid losing a huge amount of your investment.
meandmrjones

Activity: 131
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:34:32 PM

You can refer to primary school math lessons.
bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:48:54 PM

You gained no profit because you sold it the same amount when you purchased it.  You will gain profit if sold it with higher price. Total amount when you sold it less the amount when you purchased it and the fee equals profit(if possitive) (if negative then it will be net loss)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
julzcoinbit

Merit: 105

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:23:51 PM

It is a very easy thing to calculate your profit if you know how to make profit which is not easy for which you need a little struggle. You should learn to handle and run your crypto investment and if your desire place is the Bitcoin then you should know that this is a long term investment. You will make money here by investing in it in its low market so that at the end you get maximum profit.

Simple! If you know math then, these problem might quite easy for us. But when you Invest In longterm In bitcoin you could be crazy of calculating your profits after It will arouse Its value, It just required patience of waiting and nothing else.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:31:28 AM

What?! You will buy and sell at the same price? Are you serious? Doing so will cause you losses (due to fees) instead of profit.

If what you mean is that you buy lower than $10,400, assuming $10,000 then here's the solution (disregarding the presence of time), it's like a matter of proportionality.

Input/initial price = output/final price
$100/$10000 = X/$10400

X=$104

Profit = output - input
              $104 -$100
            = $4

Well, basically to compute profit you only determine your earnings which is your selling then less your expenses incured including the btc price,taxes and other fees then the remaining amount is your profit.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:42:19 AM

There are stuffs like this in the internet...
1.find out your COGS (cost of goods sold). For example $30.
2.find our your revenue (how much you sell these goods for, for example $50).
3.calculate the gross profit by subtracting costs from revenue. $50 - $30 = $20
4.divide gross profit by revenue: $20 / $50 = 0.4.
5.express it as percentages: 0.4 * 100 = 40%.
6.this is how you calculate profit margin... or simply use our gross margin calculator!

https://www.omnicalculator.com/business/margin
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:04:03 AM

Every company is required to document the company's financial history formally. If you can do this, it's usually easier to calculate your retained earnings over the period by using figures from the official report to find out how much retained earnings on a given date, net profit, and paid dividends, than if you had to manually calculate . If you can not access the net profit value for sure, you can calculate the net income of a business by calculating it manually through a slightly longer process.
Duogembrot

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:34:41 AM

to calculate the profit you get just need to see from the results you get, where the exchange has given results and record all buy and sell transactions so it can see and calculate the benefits you get.
Dextroboy

Activity: 658

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:37:45 AM

it will not benefit if you sell it for the same price even you lose money because of the cost of trade.

SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:21:03 AM

it will not benefit if you sell it for the same price even you lose money because of the cost of trade.
It is really useless. Instead you will only pay for the fees and just waste your time, so better sell it on higher price so aside from you gain profit you also don't have to worry about the fee. That is why you need to be more patient in trading, because if not, you will only lose and you will regret in the end.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

alhaji142
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

It is really useless. Instead you will only pay for the fees and just waste your time, so better sell it on higher price so aside from you gain profit you also don't have to worry about the fee. That is why you need to be more patient in trading, because if not, you will only lose and you will regret in the end.

Yeah exactly. All what he will be doing is to be donating money to the exchange is the form of fees. Buy low sell high. Don't buy high and sell low  Grin Grin
micheal34

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:38:35 PM

with the information and explanation above, there is zero profit for you, your capital remain the same, you haven't make a single profit when it move 1$ above $10,400 you can start counting profit.
Batask

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

with the information and explanation above, there is zero profit for you, your capital remain the same, you haven't make a single profit when it move 1$ above $10,400 you can start counting profit.

Yes i agree with you mate, you loss some of your money, imagine you buy at that price, theres a percentage that you already loss, and you sell it in the same price, you cant get that loss anymore, if you want to calculate profit, make sure you sell the coins higher than its price, you but at $10400, sell it if it increas to $10500+, and if you want to calculate profit, what you earn now, just minus to the money that you invest, thats your profit.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:32:33 AM

Every company is required to document the company's financial history formally. If you can do this, it's usually easier to calculate your retained earnings over the period by using figures from the official report to find out how much retained earnings on a given date, net profit, and paid dividends, than if you had to manually calculate . The retained earnings of the company up to the last listing period will be shown in the balance sheet, while the net income of the company will be shown in the income statement for the current period.
For example, for example at the end of 2011 your business has retained cumulative retained earnings of Rp512 million. During 2012, your business generates a net profit of Rp21.5 million and pays dividends of Rp 5.5 million. The final balance of retained earnings from your business is:
Rp21,5 million - Rp5,5 million = Rp16 million
Rp512 million + Rp16 million = Rp528 million
So, your business already has retained earnings of Rp528 million.
A person can invest for short term and for long term but we have to choose currency which is favorable in these cases. The Altcoin, Litecoin and Neo are better for short term investment while the Bitcoin and Ethereum being valuable coins are favorable for long term investments. After successful investment all the money is yours to keep and then you know better how to calculate the profit.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:58:31 AM

There are stuffs like this in the internet...
1.find out your COGS (cost of goods sold). For example $30.
2.find our your revenue (how much you sell these goods for, for example $50).
3.calculate the gross profit by subtracting costs from revenue. $50 - $30 = $20
4.divide gross profit by revenue: $20 / $50 = 0.4.
5.express it as percentages: 0.4 * 100 = 40%.
6.this is how you calculate profit margin... or simply use our gross margin calculator!

https://www.omnicalculator.com/business/margin
These are sensitive things but just speculative. You can’t just make a hundred percent surety about this profit calculation. Or if that can be possible for you, there aren’t enough certain chances for you to take this profit until you make hard efforts in a best possible way. Things can’t be just cleared in early stages of involvement in this world. It takes time and things would be getting better.

mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:20:50 AM

Yes i agree with you mate, you loss some of your money, imagine you buy at that price, theres a percentage that you already loss, and you sell it in the same price, you cant get that loss anymore, if you want to calculate profit, make sure you sell the coins higher than its price, you but at $10400, sell it if it increas to $10500+, and if you want to calculate profit, what you earn now, just minus to the money that you invest, thats your profit.

Yes, this is the fastest way to calculate profit and I thing the margin profit is not important as long as we know that we earned profit from selling the coins higher than the price we bought it.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:27:50 AM

$ 10,400 to $ 10,400 is not yet a profit, so hold it first. if it has risen to $ 10,500, you have a new profit of $ 100.
kalawang

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

The first is to say that bitcoin and technology. I believe the bible is a start of cryptocurrency. The first place, right to become rich internet applications, the future type of money in other say if we research and technology. I believe that they are respectable with a great mind. I believe in that
Rastafarian

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

No one in this global world would like to trade and lose at the end of the trading. Each and every one would like to maximize profit or gain to his or satisfaction. It is good to deal with all transaction so that the profit calculation would be a bit easier. Not long ago, I lost huge sums of money by buying a coin at a higher price and hodl thinking it’s price will rise for me to gain buy it never happened. I encourage all to trade with caution. 
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:57:20 AM

Calculating exact profit in a highly volatile investment is not advisable, especially if you are doing a short time investment, or multiple altcoin trading. It may be simple as capital minus gain minus fee, equals to profit, but it is not really not that simple. We expect a higher level of profit here in bitcoin. We expect a life changing profit like what the others have actually achieved. It takes time, and it makes your investment simpler than other investment that requires a lot of math to profit.
Smitt

Activity: 888

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

You will not get any profit if your selling price is as same as your first buying price. If it goes like that, you will only get your capital back. But if you, for example, first buying price at $10,400 then suddenly the price goes up to $10,600 you already get a little profit. From that side you can see that the price is up and down, profit or not, you know what choice you have to take. For me it is easy to see wether it is profitable or not, but to predict the price that is hard, but one thing for sure, you have to gain profit above your capital.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:12:06 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 09:28:36 AM by Roboabhishek

You gained no profit because you sold it the same amount when you purchased it.  You will gain profit if sold it with higher price. Total amount when you sold it less the amount when you purchased it and the fee equals profit(if possitive) (if negative then it will be net loss)

Calculating the profit is not that big of a deal as it's made in the thread.

It's easy you're buying bitcoin at price 10,000 and later the price of bitcoin increase up to 10,100 then you're in profit and its vice-versa is losing.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:25:39 AM

It seems that there is some technical mistake from your side but still if you are confident about buy and sell figures, then you will not only earn any profits but you will lose your money and time due to the expenses occurred during this trade process. There are some invisible costs which take place while buying and selling as well as depositing and withdrawing funds so in this case, you might have to pay some amount out of your pocket.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

How can you make profit if you do buy and sell into same amount?
Well It seems a loss to me since there is no change in the buying and selling price. You will be paying fees along the way, so you need some gains.
Calculating profit is quite easy. Basing on your example, you can't say you want to calculate profit, but losses instead. Because you bought $100 when the price is $10,400 then you sold your 100 minus transaction fees, when the price is also 10,400.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:57:07 AM

Perhaps to be clearer in the counter you have to determine exactly what price you make the purchase, then you calculate what percentage of your capital ratio with the position of purchase price, then after you get what percent of your capital then multiplied by the price position where you will do the closing. .... Taaadaaaa .... Then comes the amount of your profit
ucingucingan

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:59:54 AM

Perhaps to be clearer in the counter you have to determine exactly what price you make the purchase, then you calculate what percentage of your capital ratio with the position of purchase price, then after you get what percent of your capital then multiplied by the price position where you will do the closing. .... Taaadaaaa .... Then comes the amount of your profit
That is not included with the transaction fee, I can not hurt because the transaction fee of each market is different
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:22:57 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 01:17:41 PM by xandra

If you want to get a real profit why selling it on the price you bought it? Why not try to put more patience to wait until bitcoin hits $20,000 or more?? don't be a panic seller mate if you want to get big profit because if you sell it in that price for sure you will regret it . Anyway my to answer your question is you will LOSS .

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

In order to calculate what you gain from your investments,  just simply do the simple mathematics. Just subtract your capital from the total amount you have from selling your tokens. That's it.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
mbenga

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:32:33 PM

Maybe it would sound silly, but I Consider my earned money only that that I have in my pocket. While it is still on the screen, I don't consider it as I have earned it. It is very much easier.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1255

Cashback 15%

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:18:12 PM

You dont profit. You will pay for gas even but why sell? If you bought it at this price why sell in the same price? What is your goal in buying it in the first place? If your goal is to play its ok but for the purpose of investment you gotta think 100x before letting it go from your wallet.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:26:40 AM

That is not included with the transaction fee, I can not hurt because the transaction fee of each market is different
There is no doubt that every forum or exchange meant for transactions is having their own terms and conditions. You need to choose the one which suits you and supporting the coins you are having in wallet. In order to measure your profits, it is worth considering the services of excel. You can make a sheet there and use simple formulas to keep track of your profits and losses. This is what I do.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:08:14 AM

Make a plan on buying a coin in a specific amount and sell it in your preferred amount that way you will easily calculate your income and that's best when it comes to day trading because everyday you will monitor your earnings and you can easily know how much you earn that day. While on the other side long term holdings needs time to fully see a good amount of profit so maybe you will forget how much you bought that coin, but of course if you do a note you will calculate too.
satana_igor666

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:17:13 AM

If you're very lucky and you will be able to sell without taxes 10 then 300 will be your profit, as the 100 you have already invested.
Girlsbit

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:45:06 AM

What will be in your hands after paying taxes, then your profit will be.
Popov_popov

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:07:35 PM

Your profit is 10300$.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

You have $ 100, you buy Bitcoin at $ 10,400 then sell back at the same price $ 10,400. continue from where you can make a profit, that there will be a loss because it has lost transaction costs when you make a sale and purchase bitcoin. if you want to make a big profit, you have to sell your bitcoin at a price much higher than the price when you buy Bitcoin. and if it's done you then I can calculate how much profit you get.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

Maybe it would sound silly, but I Consider my earned money only that that I have in my pocket. While it is still on the screen, I don't consider it as I have earned it. It is very much easier.
Nah its not silly instead that reality,because we all know that this is virtual world and all the funds we owe here is only increed until we wirhdraw or converted this to fiat and will be on our physical pocket

Better not to expect more than what we having because the failure is always on the other side
Rambogae

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

If you are not proficient in calculating, you can still calculate if you are profitable even if you are losing money. You can still calculate from the difference in price when you buy and sell it  Undecided

I think Quite enough with the calculations. We all know that it is not the right thing to do. Even if he gets a little, it's just luck. Why not sell it a bit higher? or just HODL until the price goes up. Then sell higher than the original price. The business is bad if you keep doing it.
There is no profit if you sell for a price when you buy it. There is money lost if you do that. Always remember that there is a charge when you transfer so that the $ 100 you use will decrease if you sell it. You will only get a profit if the btc price will go up.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:43:04 PM

how to calculate the profit by looking at our income results, and also can be seen from the results of our work, if we profit so much we can compare our work to our own income, surely we can also know we profit what the loss.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:01:49 PM

It seems that there is some technical mistake from your side but still if you are confident about buy and sell figures, then you will not only earn any profits but you will lose your money and time due to the expenses occurred during this trade process. There are some invisible costs which take place while buying and selling as well as depositing and withdrawing funds so in this case, you might have to pay some amount out of your pocket.
It's needed to understand the grounds before calculating your profits, considering the fees just like what you have said, different fees from depositing, buying, selling and withdrawing your funds, if the increase is not that much then possibilities to lose and not to earned is bigger, I guess before dealing with this business better to know to read more and study everything that are accompanied by trading inside exchanges.
nolestiket

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:30:43 PM

I consider my profit in ETH or in bitcoins. I believe in the future of the Crypto currency and only get attached to the Crypto currency

Philcris

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:14:21 PM

When u calculate profit u need to get your stock first then get your profit
udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:23:32 PM

I calculate my profit according to bitcoin price. I used to store them in google docs but these day there are lots of useful mobile apps for this.
mithungee

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:37:48 AM

You have $ 100, you buy Bitcoin at $ 10,400 then sell back at the same price $ 10,400. continue from where you can make a profit, that there will be a loss because it has lost transaction costs when you make a sale and purchase bitcoin. if you want to make a big profit, you have to sell your bitcoin at a price much higher than the price when you buy Bitcoin. and if it's done you then I can calculate how much profit you get.
Gaurav11kb

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:53:49 AM

You invested $100 and lets say you sold it and finally got $130. So 30$ is your profit. If you are not selling and want to calculate the profit currently you are in then you check what is the current value of your investment minus the fee you'll pay for trading. Thats your profit.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:04:38 AM

I calculate my profit according to bitcoin price. I used to store them in google docs but these day there are lots of useful mobile apps for this.
Yep, this is the easiest way to monitor your profit, listed it down and simply multiply your current holdings to the recent price of bitcoin. But if you want to use the Apps. try to download Blockfolio, its easy to use and you can surely know how much your profit is.

Your profit is 10300$.
I don't know how you compute this one, but seriously? Lol.
andy_gpu

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:37:52 PM

If you sell at the same price or less, it is a loss and not a profit. You need to sell at a price higher than the one for which you bought bitcoin. And then already take profits.
Kapee

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:41:49 PM

Are you willing to know whether you lost or gained in your transactions? Always take away the money you invested in from the total amount you have at hand.The remaining becomes your profit. I pray we don't lose after several transactions we make from cryptocurrency.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:15:58 AM

If you want to calculate for the real profit of your investment then you should not just based it on the price of bitcoin because you can subtract your capital to the overall amount of your holdings or portfolio and that is where you will see the exact profit that you have which they called net profit or you can use blockfolio which is a great app for monitoring all of the coins.
EveryoneMATTERS

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:34:29 AM

IMHO
depending on the exchange and tax fee, you will probably be at a loss, you will need it to go to 10,400.00000000000000000000000001 to be in profit anyways

your profit = 0 atm
but you do profit have 100$ as BTC rather than 100$  Grin

how is 10,400 the low and 10,400 the high? LMFAO  Cheesy, thanks for the chuckle I needed that OP.

now how to calculate profit

ending investment (when you sell let us say) = 101
minus initial investment (when you buy let us say) = 100$
minus tax/transfer fees  (let us say 0 for this example)
= profit

101 - 100 - 0 = 1   Smiley
Kambala07

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:13:32 AM

To calculate earnings, quite simply as ABC, when you take the total sales of your total investment, the result is a gain or loss, the margin between the purchase price and the sale is or profit, for example, Mr. A buys bitcoin for $ 7 and sells it for 10 $, $ 3 is your advantage.
mithungee

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

You have $ 100, you purchase Bitcoin at $ 10,400 at that point offer back at a similar cost $ 10,400. proceed from where you can make a benefit, that there will be a misfortune since it has lost exchange costs when you make a deal and buy bitcoin. on the off chance that you need to make a major benefit, you need to offer your bitcoin at a value considerably higher than the cost when you purchase Bitcoin. what's more, if it's done you then I can ascertain how much benefit you get.
ipanks

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

when you buy at $10,400 then you need to sell more than $10,400 and maybe you can sell at $11,000 if the price increase higher. but you don't need to be greedy and case a bigger profit because you don't know what will happen later and it is better to take your profit in the higher price than never. I have a bad experience in the past and I don't want to do the same mistake again. and when I can see that my profit is more than 40%, then I will sell my coins and still hold the small part for another higher price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
rasmusen

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:28:14 PM

Your profit is zero. You think wrong. To make a profit you need to buy at a lower price, and sell at the highest price. Yes, you will have to wait, but it pays off.
xyandrobot

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:47:41 PM

with $ 100 you buy a coin at $ 10,400 only a small profit you earn. if you buy a coin that has a price of $ 100 or below it you will get a big profit.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:34:30 AM

buy_amount / buy_price * sell price - commision - buy amount

This formula will give you the profit you will get.
Cinemo

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:07:04 AM

To calculate your profit you need an calculator and study more about mathematics of money. The real problem is a new cryptocurrency that the right now. Cause we should not capitalism. Cause bitcoin can be used in a new way for those that bitcoin will be a good job of cryptocurrency and it
kalawang

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:03:13 AM

Cause I don't think yes. I even though it is a start of cryptocurrency. I even though it in your own site for the future. I believe that bitcoin and technology, the market. I believe the market will bear with me as I believe the market. I do a good job. I do a good job, and other information that you have a good thing, and other information
juragane

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:38:46 AM

to calculate the profit you get you can calculate it from the exchange place directly because there already terterda to give the results of the calculation of the profits you get.

leavolnhals

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:44:22 AM

I think you will not be profitable. Because you have to pay the transaction fee and your capital amount will decrease. Perhaps as you need to learn math better before getting involved in investing. Grin

Bountyl

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:20:24 AM

If we talk about cryptology, then it's better to think how not to lose. Because the risk is so great that the newcomer himself does not understand what is here and what. And the profit itself will come. When a few fostsat, and when a thousand.

Huobi Russia  |  Digital Asset Exchange Platform
https://www.huobi.com.ru
funnynews

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:45:39 AM

Not bad advice but the profit is really zero. That man choose not a good time to invest into Bitcoin or he must wait and hold his coins when the price will be bigger.

Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:20:22 AM

Experts in the world often come to the philosophical conclusion: "If profits are 8,9 then only 6 is enough" is not wrong.
When you see the profit is satisfied with yourself and not too greedy, only so can achieve many goals in life. Let's have a break and be prepared for the ultimate break in the back that is successful.
ucingucingan

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:20:07 AM

the simplest way to calculate profits in trading is the selling price multiplied by the capital minus the purchase price multiplied by the capital, then reduced transaction costs in the exchange can vary, if you mention a specific number maybe I can help calculate it clearly
Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1001

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:35:25 AM

the simplest way to calculate profits in trading is the selling price multiplied by the capital minus the purchase price multiplied by the capital, then reduced transaction costs in the exchange can vary, if you mention a specific number maybe I can help calculate it clearly
well, for me, counting profit is something easy. simply separate with our main capital, or see how big its development. when our income has exceeded our initial money, I think that's where the profits are. well, everyone has their way of calculating the profits they get.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:51:35 PM

Why others are posting far from the topic?

And the answer has been clearly given, you don't have to answer anymore with that much cases and scenarios. He's only asking for buying and selling moment but his example isn't worth it because there's no profit that he can get by selling at the same buy price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
maculeth

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:49:18 AM

you buy for $ 10,400. then the price rises to $ 10,800. that is obviously your profit, at the rate of 0,400.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:27:15 AM

And the answer has been clearly given, you don't have to answer anymore with that much cases and scenarios. He's only asking for buying and selling moment but his example isn't worth it because there's no profit that he can get by selling at the same buy price.
Big question is why people answer this newbie and his nonsense question. Do anyone need to give an answer to this guy who doesn`t know basic math? He is making a fun from all of us with such question, when you run trough this thread and you see people who gave answer you see a fool, cause nobody normal would bother to explain anything to a guy who ask such questions for the first grade. What all of us should do is to judge people who answer this question and wrote same lines over and over again without thinking.
I tried many times to point out this kind of things, but guess what, nobody cared.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Anewor

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:52:29 AM

I think you are really missing the point in calculating your profit. If you a problem with mathematics I guess you don't have to wrestle with it in your brain. How about looking at your input money and trying to compare it to the current selling price plus the transaction fees going out? Maybe you will have a better look at gains than trying to calculate the complicated math behind. I would love to solve gains this way because I would always want a fast solution. You can try it as I do.
Vorzlave

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:25:23 AM

Every single company needs to make documentation the company's financial history formally. If you can do this, it's usually easier to calculate your retained earnings over the period by using figures from the official report to find out how much retained earnings on a given date, net profit, and paid dividends, than if you had to manually calculate . If you can not access the net profit value for sure, you can calculate the net income of a business by calculating it manually through a slightly longer process.
rembad

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:11:23 PM

Profit is the difference between expense and income. Just subtract the income from the income and you will make a profit. The profit should be positive. In the performance of any financial transactions, it happens that a certain commission is withheld, this must also be taken into account in the expenditure graph.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:10:04 AM

Profit is the difference between expense and income. Just subtract the income from the income and you will make a profit. The profit should be positive. In the performance of any financial transactions, it happens that a certain commission is withheld, this must also be taken into account in the expenditure graph.
One can know about his/her profits by keeping in mind the gap between the initial cost of investment and the final price of his portfolio. This is an easy way to calculate your profit but the most important thing is to maximize your profit and this could be done so by investing in a coin that is the most liquid in the market and the most profitable.

Besides, one having a good name in the market is normally demanded the most and that is the reason bitcoin has a high market cap. Besides, you can get the worth of your portfolio maximized by selling when the market is green.
BCSHonda

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:40:01 AM

Big question is why people answer this newbie and his nonsense question. Do anyone need to give an answer to this guy who doesn`t know basic math? He is making a fun from all of us with such question, when you run trough this thread and you see people who gave answer you see a fool, cause nobody normal would bother to explain anything to a guy who ask such questions for the first grade. What all of us should do is to judge people who answer this question and wrote same lines over and over again without thinking.
I tried many times to point out this kind of things, but guess what, nobody cared.
Well, I find this funny and does not affect the community much, even fun. The fact that we are trying to write our lines, for long and not too important. And I think we should focus on helping those who are more difficult than ourselves. Instead, you do not have to look at each other, picking up stories, wasting time. Help your life with you.
spongegar

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

Actually it is pretty simple, much like how everyone explained it. You just have to know how much your current portfolio is then subtract that value to how much you invested. If it comes out above zero then you actually profited. If comes out below zero then you are at a loss. In your example, it is hard to know if you had a profit since the value of what you bought didn't change.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
laravuemaster

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:54:53 PM

Experts in the world often come to the philosophical conclusion: "If profits are 8,9 then only 6 is enough" is not wrong.
When you see the profit is satisfied with yourself and not too greedy, only so can achieve many goals in life. Let's have a break and be prepared for the ultimate break in the back that is successful.

Every people has the same idea, they will just cash out if they are satisfied about the profit they can get but the only problem is their own emotions that meddling when the market price is dumping and they tend to sell their coins at the lowest price.

playbtcgame

Activity: 258

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:57:18 PM

If you want to know the profit you have gotten, just substract your principal from the overall money you have accumulated. It is not at all times you can get profit, it demands critical thinking and caution.  

nabinkhadka

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:25:10 PM

I think something is missing in your question. however if thats what you want to know. you are not in profit rather you are in loss because of the fees and transaction cost. your loss = amount received after selling - (buying fee + selling fee + transfer fee (if made any)).
Amajaa

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:07:13 PM

Profit will occur when you sell your asset higher than the amount you bought it.. Thats how it goes.. Buy low sell high..need patience on trading.. Consider fees also whe
trading cause it counts nothing comes for free now..
painting_money

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:26:54 PM

I usually calculate the profit according to the amount of money I have daily based on the data on CMC. This may not be exactly exact but it will be relative.
yulionoo

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:43:04 PM

I'm a little confused with your post. if your post is correct buy and sell at the same price. I think you don't get a profit. but you get a cost loss. before posting please carefully. and I think your question is a question that might be very easy to answer. if you have ever learned to count, I think you can answer it yourself.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
fighter55

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:17:33 AM

You will be in loss in this case as you have to pay  exchange fees. Even if you manage to get some profit, most of it will go to taxes.
MedicineVNT

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:01:52 AM

The way to calculate your profit is simple: You just rely on the price at the buy and the price at the sell margin will be the opposite of your profit will not profit.
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:09:39 AM

In the language of economics we say that one is cost price which is your buying price and another is selling price, if we subtract cost price from selling price then it will give you profit. On the other hand if we subtract selling price from cost price then it is a clear loss. In order to get rid of loss or other problems we must learn first and if we obey all the basic rules and work on principles then there is nothing to worry about and you will get your profit from any investment.
Visteryy

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:32:48 AM

If you want to know the profit you have gotten, just substract your principal from the overall money you have accumulated. It is not at all times you can get profit, it demands critical thinking and caution.  
Calculate the profit you need to plan ahead and start observing. How much initial capital? Then check the number of times the transaction is processed. The more transactions, the cost is calculated every time, limited mandate transactions. Finally, the budget will be finalized.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:22:39 AM

To be able to calculate profit, you must know how much is your total capital that you put as an investment, investment less revenue equals profit. Ex. 2000(capital) and 3000(revenue), the answer is 3000-2000=1000(profit).
mesagrandporrets

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

You must get rid of your money and can do something interesting.
pabpete

Activity: 539

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:26:06 PM

you buy for $ 10,400. then the price rises to $ 10,800. that is obviously your profit, at the rate of 0,400.
That is why it is so easy, you just calculate the change of the price of your coin and put this amount to amount that you had invested.
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 795

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:27:48 PM

In the example that you give you got no profits at all, however there are two ways to calculate profits, one is in BTC and the other is in fiat and which one prefers depends on your views, many prefer to view their profits in fiat since they are going to exchange their coins and they want to see how much fiat they earned with their trades and investments, but many people like me prefer to calculate our profits in bitcoin since we are not going to exchange our coins anytime soon.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Hulkkkhogg

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:16:46 PM

I think what you are trying to say here is a joke and you can do the trading.
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

in my opinion every sale and purchase transaction there is usually a price difference between the purchase price and the selling price, the difference can be in the form of profit or loss and every time a trader makes a profit usually sells it at a price higher than the purchase price to get profit
Nyak put

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

It easy ..that is when your money increase
hispout

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:32:16 AM

Making some money that is called profit or making some products that have price is profit as well. In the crypto world we have the Bitcoin that does more for you if you have investment here then always sell on highest price so that you will get profit. Similarly other best crypto coins are also available and you can make profit here as well, in short diversify your investment so that you may get profits from all sides.
playbtcgame

Activity: 258

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:11:18 PM

To know your profit,you need to to take the principal money from the overall income you have gotten. Has not been easy losing but hope to always earn.

XiXiMios

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:07:28 AM

You can easily monitor your profit by making observations in the value of your holdings or your balances on which you can notice if it is up or down in a period of time that makes you decide to hold it.
darkr

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:12:16 AM

Making some money that is called profit or making some products that have price is profit as well. In the crypto world we have the Bitcoin that does more for you if you have investment here then always sell on highest price so that you will get profit. Similarly other best crypto coins are also available and you can make profit here as well, in short diversify your investment so that you may get profits from all sides.

I do not see any reason why I should calculate my profit. Being a simple guy, I try to work hard. The more you work, the more money you can earn - do not sit idly.
Coongcoongler

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:58:48 AM

You have been sold it in the same price when you bought it. You gain negative income because you r total capital in the beginning it lower after you sold it because you will pay for the transaction fee when you sold you coins.
rricksu

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:20:45 AM

I think, to get what's your profit you should less the amount of expenses to the amount of the sum of the total item sold.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Caotodoxunir

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:48:52 AM

You know this by computing how much money you invest and less the current value of your portfolio. In the long run its hard to monitor your profit so better to set you target price by this you can easily know your profit.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:16:33 AM

If I were you, I will not keep on count my profits day by day, I'll just keep hold until I'll surprise my profits after a year I had hold it, just like when you invest bitcoin. Its make you stressed if you always monitor your Investment, unless if you do day trading but now since you're still newbie better for you for long term period.
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:39:37 AM

I think if this is done in trading you will not get a profit, even suffer losses, because you lose in paying the fee to make a buy / sell order
ronics

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:59:30 AM

it just sounds good! Because of this trading you will experience a beat equal to what you get for a transaction in a manner of sale. But when the day comes you will be successful in a long trade. Maybe you should go straight to a charity. Take your money and take on a good thing worthy.
nabinkhadka

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:14:28 AM

I think this is a very basic math operation. To calculate your price you can use formula as simple as . NET PROFIT = TOTAL COST PRICE - TOTAL SELLING PRICE.
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:33:41 AM

You need to consider the transaction fee in making a buy and sell of crypto. Better to sell your crypto in at least 20% price higher than your buying price to have a profits.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Nissuncutubi

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:41:52 AM

You will really lost time  maybe we don't feel that we are losing time but that time is really important specially when you are holding it with a couple of months or maybe years time is really been wasted.
Macai

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

It is simple as arithmetic. Just subtract your investment from what you earn in your sales. And thats it. Happy earnings.
Rastafarian

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:12:00 AM

If you want to know your profit, just take away your principal from the money you have accumulated so far. Note that you can get a plus or a minus representing profit and loss respectively.
Abolaji11

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

This is a simple arithmetic. But since you have posted it under economy,  then let play with it. You remember from elementary Math that profit/loss =selling price - costprice.  If your entry cost(buy) is lower than your exist cost (sell), then you have make a profit. But these days, app like blockfolio can calculate your profit /loss for you once you input your entry cost in the app, the app will show the percent increase or decrease till the day you want to sell.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:12:36 PM

If you want to know your profit, just take away your principal from the money you have accumulated so far. Note that you can get a plus or a minus representing profit and loss respectively.
it is actually very easy to be able to see or to be able to get a calculation of the benefits we will get, just like today we can get big profits
Rashid555

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:43:37 PM

It is very easy i do it by subtracting buying price from selling price then the remaining is profit and when you have a complex portfolio you can judge it through excel formulas on daily basis last year i have checked my profit every time but now the price is not showing a progress so there is no need to do any calculation for profit while if market rise again we can calculate profit.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:03:35 PM

If you sell again from the price you buy, you will have no profit margins. Contrary to the profit margin, you'll also be hurting because of the transaction commissions you pay, because it takes commissions for every transaction on the market. On the other hand, according to the process you have done that price does not rise, the starting point has come. For that reason, as I said, theoretically you do not make any profit or loss, but in real terms, you will pay a small amount of commission to pay a small amount of loss. All events and calculations are as simple as that.
Globalbitcoinl

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:17:44 AM

if the price is in one place, then what are you going to earn? I'm confused. so reformulate the question
margaret22

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:28:34 AM

If you buy, and sell with the same Bitcoin price, I would say you will have negative profit, because you also have to pay some fee, in the exchanges, or whenever you buy / sell cryptocurrencies for Fiat.

dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:48:52 AM

calculating profit is like counting the chick when it didn't hatched yet, its hard to calculate profit when it didn't happen yet, but you can approximate the outcome... but still it depends on the value of coins given to you and the price value of the bitcoin in the market..

kaventt5

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:18:49 PM

In order to get profit, you must sell at a price higher than the one you bought at. So, when you buy and sell at the same price it is obviously won’t give you any profit. Furthermore, you'll lose money on paying transaction fees. In general, the profit calculation is based on the price growth of the currency and the size of your investment. Let's say, the price is $10,000 and you put $100 – if the price goes up to $10,400, your profit will be $4. There is nothing difficult in it, successful trading just requires more experience.
wingsthegreat21

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:13:16 PM

Basically a person can invest for short term and for long term but we have to choose currency which is favorable in these days and depending on the situation or call. Mostly different currencies like the Altcoin, Litecoin and Neo are better for short term investment while the Bitcoin and Ethereum being valuable coins are favorable for long term investments so I would say that after successful investment all the money is yours to keep and then you know better how to calculate the profit and you can enjoy life.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: