Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:13:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you follow trading advice from crypto influencers?  (Read 1245 times)
outdatedruff7

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:40:59 AM

I don't need to know about it deeply because I don't wanna oart any more investment with btcs they are vulnerable
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:26:11 AM

The lesson feom youtube or Google only can be used as basic knowledge, it doesn't cover any situation that we might experience, not to mention that there are so many clashing teaching among the crypto traders, and crypto influncer suggestion can be took for consideration, it will give a you a better sight of the trading situation, but you still  need to control the trading by yourself, the decision is in your hand
viacoininfuse

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:41:24 AM

Its better to have some of those analysis because they show it practically which we cant get from the forum visiting also
Finestream

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:58:02 AM

The lesson feom youtube or Google only can be used as basic knowledge, it doesn't cover any situation that we might experience, not to mention that there are so many clashing teaching among the crypto traders, and crypto influncer suggestion can be took for consideration, it will give a you a better sight of the trading situation, but you still  need to control the trading by yourself, the decision is in your hand
Yes.They can be some of your references especially if you're still a newbie.But along with that,you have to develop also your own  skill in trading and do a lot more of research about bitcoin and its crypto world so you can survive in this kind of business.Yes there may be a lot of speculations out there but in the end,you have to rely on your own self for your final decision.

highquA1

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:15:19 PM

Yes I believe and why wont I? iTs their business and they might know better than us or others.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:31:11 PM

Yes I believe and why wont I? iTs their business and they might know better than us or others.
Even if you do not follow their advice, you should always listen to the experts because they know about the very basics of the technology and have had their money invested in the business for long. Most often, an expert will be a person who has earned fortune in the business. In the end you should know better than an expert. Your strategies should be accordingly modified by keeping the business models of various companies and exchanges that are in the technology.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

Even if you do not follow their advice, you should always listen to the experts because they know about the very basics of the technology and have had their money invested in the business for long. Most often, an expert will be a person who has earned fortune in the business. In the end you should know better than an expert. Your strategies should be accordingly modified by keeping the business models of various companies and exchanges that are in the technology.
I agree.I prefer to follow experts advices not because i am not totally capable of myself,but because they are legends already in this crypto world and know the do's and dont's in bitcoin and its way to succeed.But nevertheless,i should know how to weigh things from my own perception and my final decisions should be based solely in my own analytical thinking.
potterbean5

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:57:25 PM

There is no better way to find out than watching their public reviews
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:10:54 PM

I agree.I prefer to follow experts advices not because i am not totally capable of myself,but because they are legends already in this crypto world and know the do's and dont's in bitcoin and its way to succeed.But nevertheless,i should know how to weigh things from my own perception and my final decisions should be based solely in my own analytical thinking.
There are a lot of people who actually believe in the advice of the experts in this field so that they would not suffer any kind of loss in the future while adjusting their deals in the trade market .but this is not always a rule to have the desired profits earned at the very first attempt by following their instructions. The thing that mostly marks your success is your own ability to cope with the situation.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:40:46 PM

There are a lot of people who actually believe in the advice of the experts in this field so that they would not suffer any kind of loss in the future while adjusting their deals in the trade market .but this is not always a rule to have the desired profits earned at the very first attempt by following their instructions. The thing that mostly marks your success is your own ability to cope with the situation.
True,  these advises from the experts could only act as a guideline for us not to suffer what they have like loosing money,  failing to trade with a good profit and etc.  It is much better to develop a strategy of our own or from their advises.  There is nothing wrong listening to their advises for they are sharing for us to know the good things and bad things about trading.  A newbie trader has lots of questions in his mind and I'm sure that these advises could help by answering some of those questions.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:54:10 PM

I don't take into consideration of those influencers you mentioned above because very good in analysing both technical and fundamental analysis of crypto currency and my past experience in the analysis of Forex and stock market has really helped me in the crypto currency analysis.

moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:21:23 PM

There are many crypto influencers at this time in the market and most of them are just here for their profits. But there is some good also so I follow them sometimes when I need help.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:52:11 AM

Actually sometime people who have influence some time made rumors which create panic and it effect the market,beginners mostly get in panic and sell out rather than holding and loosing money. So there are many other sources you can predict well and study of charts make you able to good solution to taker any decision buying or selling.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

I usually take some insights of trading on tradingview. Though I still making my own researches and analyses, draw my own conclusions.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:18:38 AM

It's good to hear some analysis of other well-known on crypto or altcoin people of what they say on their social media account. But in some influence they create massive pump and eventualy a dump to hell when you bought in their ATH. So you better to do on your some research, it's okay to have influence by others but you can consider that you need a research by your own.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

I'm thankful to these influencers, because they are real pioneers and are first to take responsibility for the decisions of many people on such a new market (yes, I mean many people don't think and just follow the influencers' patterns). Did you notice that during the bear market the majority of trading channels just kept silent? Nobody knows for sure, what to do!
As for me, I tend to listen to different opinions and act from my own point of view.
Varavu

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:26:32 PM

As you said it is an advice, we can give an ear to that before making a decision. But we should not blindly make a decision relying upon it. I would suggest to make a decision depending only on your own instinct after making numerous research on all the suggestions and advice and also based upon the current cryptomarket status.
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:20:31 PM

As you said it is an advice, we can give an ear to that before making a decision. But we should not blindly make a decision relying upon it. I would suggest to make a decision depending only on your own instinct after making numerous research on all the suggestions and advice and also based upon the current cryptomarket status.
what will be today's advice for the protection of the crypto currency. It seems to me that the best defense is the implementation of crypto currency in the whole world. If you comply with all the rules, and also support the crypto currency, then such plans are implemented.

HELLO EVERYONE.
act now

Activity: 166
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:35:49 PM

It depends on the experts who provide an advice.  I trust only several closed telegram channels. It is either very expensive to join them just now or even impossible.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

You have for almost eveything influencers and they are called opinion leaders in marketing. And yes I think it is good in general to have those opinion leaders, because they animate consumers to buy things they probably would not buy without marketing. And the revenue brings tax payments to the state budget and they can spend it for the public and many people will benefit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: