Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:47:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you follow trading advice from crypto influencers?  (Read 1245 times)
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:49:42 PM

I actually follow some cryptocurrency influencers however I don't rely on their judgement on which coins they vie for instead I compare their coins to my own coins which I am holding and see if we are on the same page. If what they explain about a certain coin is somewhat the same as my understanding then I'd go for that coin and invest them or trade them.

This is a great way to go about it in my opinion - use other people's ideas only to confirm your own ideas. Never completely rely on anybody in this space. 
Definitely you should still have your own techniques and strategies. Formulate your own style and learn from crypto influencers in their experiences. Your own experiences will teach you more than those advices of the influencers but you still needed their suggestions and advises for your reference especially when you are new to the world of trading.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

Yes of course, I follow trading advice from crypto influencers because they know what the best are for you at all in this business as a new trader but just seek for further information to gain lots about this business, never stop to learning from new things about trading.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:08:23 PM

I think it is good to read and watch the crypto influencers’ point of views to see whether we missed out any potential point of the project. In the end, it is still better to digest the information and make our own judgement before investing.
Sonofshmidt

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:20:07 PM

I think it is good to read and watch the crypto influencers’ point of views to see whether we missed out any potential point of the project. In the end, it is still better to digest the information and make our own judgement before investing.

I agree. You shoyld know info from influencers to find opportunities to invest but before investing we have to make overall analysis.
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:54:10 AM

So, this is basically the first stop of new traders, and it's good, indeed. However, most videos and guides from youtube and other medias aren't 100% accurate, so you should check information, dont just trust everybody
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?
Is this a real question or just a popularity thread about that coin mastery or who ever that thomas is,?maybe youre a big fan of that self proclaimed Reputable influencer.but i dont care really..

Everyone starts in watching youtubes video and reading articles about crypto,advices by some good people here,but not meaning relying upon them is the best move,you must analyze yourself i whats better or bad things ,thats why this needs lots of time before become an expert
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

I also used to read those advices from the influencers that was useful too. But I didn't always take their advices into actions because I know they have their own techniques that was fit in their strategies so that it only means that I have to make my own style but with the guide of their experiences too that was also serves as a lesson.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:17:37 PM

Yes, I follow the trading advice from cryptocurrency influencers because there are professional enough in this field of the business, so the advice that they will say to you is reliable. 
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:29:54 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?
Its good to hear analysis from other people sometimes but self analysis and research is still best way to survive in this kind of ecosystem. We know in crypto world a lot of self proclaim experts emerge strong some are reputable but a lot are fakes and just creating hypes over crypto that they are into. So its better to have self analysis than following someones tactics.
Preferred this thing all the time where i dont really trust up any advice in the internet if i do then i would always try to research to have back up analysis if those things being proclaimed is possible.If it does then i might followed it up but depending on case to case basis. Self analysis would always be ideal because if you do make mistakes you wont really too much on regret and easily moved on but if you do base on others analysis and you failed up then you might even more stressed out yourself.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:45:57 PM

I have been following John McAfee and others crypto experts since many days for the Good ico alert and trade signals. But I stopped following them because I need to learn something new by own. That's why I am trading now without any crypto influencers advice and I am trying to figure out my unique idea for a trade. I hope very soon I will address trade idea for good profits. Wish me luck , mates.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:56:55 PM

I do try to follow them in some advice, but I do also have my own strategy in doing my trading.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:28:20 PM

I can only follow trading advice from crypto influencers if only when I sit down and critically have a check on the  market and they agree in all things. So its that is when I can take crypto influencers  serious
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:35:07 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 01:02:29 AM by Question123

I followed the expert traders who are already in crypto world sinnce last 5 years they started when bitcoin was born.
But sometimes I follow my own not always the opinion is same as their opinion to me.

But if you are newbie here in cryptoworld you don't have choice and you follow them and if you have a lot of knowledge you can start at your own.
cryptosluck

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:52:48 PM

following crypto influencers is win vs loss situation when the market is up these predictions come true but when the market is downtrend we need to wait for recovery so it is risky finally
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:48:24 PM

At first, I follow advice from famous crypto influencers but after learning that not all of their advice is not the correct one to take. The case is that, they state a lot of advice on their social media accounts telling people about their point of view on the current state of cryptocurrencies in the market and there will be a 50-50% chance that some of their predictions will come true. They just have a better technical analysis on the cryptos than us so I just take their advice as an idea and I do my own research.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:18:50 PM

At first, I follow advice from famous crypto influencers but after learning that not all of their advice is not the correct one to take. The case is that, they state a lot of advice on their social media accounts telling people about their point of view on the current state of cryptocurrencies in the market and there will be a 50-50% chance that some of their predictions will come true. They just have a better technical analysis on the cryptos than us so I just take their advice as an idea and I do my own research.
Yes.Following their advices may give us somehow an assistance too but in the end whether you are a newbie or a legend here,you still end up following your own decision from your series of studies and experiences.After all,when we lose it doesn't really matter because that is a part of trading but what's more important is the experience we gained that could somehow be our best teacher too.

Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:28:10 PM

Of course I take advice from them because I know they can help about in crypto and nothing is wrong if sometimes we need advicer like them yo have more idea about in cryptocurrecy.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:04:13 PM

I'm leaving adivces from other experts about a year ago, that was bad experience for me and my money. My skill don't increased by that, and sometimes I've got loss on that
A blind follow will always embrace you with a lose. Do not follow any advice blindly as you maybe caught in a scam advice. I am also investing after getting any signal but I am not a blind follower as whenever I get any signal I start to search about the coin and project for which I get the signal and I spend time to see that why the adviser gave me the signal and what a good point is going to happen in the market with which I will have to invest. That is a point which you have to do for investing in any coin/asset.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:27:36 AM

I also not really understanding how the blockchain technology work and i dont know which is really legit project, so to find good and potential coin i was follow many influencer and social media and youtube. They really help me to find good coin and to more understanding how the project work and what benefits they offer to the community.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
yodomaster

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:27:04 AM

sometimes, some blogger's / "experts" analysis is funny but useful. While useful doesn't directly mean can help you make a profit from trading by their advice, but at least an experience
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: