Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:55:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you follow trading advice from crypto influencers?  (Read 1245 times)
LePhuCuong

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:08:13 PM

thanks you very much

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:13:03 PM

No need to confuse investments and trading, these are two different works. When investing, you need to know the blockchain technology. When trading, knowledge of blockchain has little effect on trading.  Undecided
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 02:29:44 PM

Sometimes i follow them because they can give useful ideas about what coin to trade but sometimes i got lose when i enter at the wrong time that's why i only follow my instinct now unlike before that i'm always dependant on them. I know that there is no perfect predict on what will happen next but learning from the influencer is a good experience especially if you hit with bad trades.

i use to be a hunter
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:37:30 PM

Usually I used to read, watched and analyzed all sorts of information from crypto influencers but I realized most of the times that there are conflicting views  from these sources which in most cases brought confusions to my trading strategy hence lately I relied solely on my trading strategy coupled with fundamentals and technical analysis to plan my trade without any interference from any influencers.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:23:10 PM

That it seems like many of them are misinformed or lack knowledge about the cryptocurrancy itself. Their Imo is terrible for the market because they will cause many others to be beaten maybe it is good for the winner. I am just waiting for one 'wrong' call that everyone will follow like a lamb to slaughter and when they lose their money, realized to trust their own belly before trusting others' suggestions.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:42:31 PM

Usually I used to read, watched and analyzed all sorts of information from crypto influencers but I realized most of the times that there are conflicting views  from these sources which in most cases brought confusions to my trading strategy hence lately I relied solely on my trading strategy coupled with fundamentals and technical analysis to plan my trade without any interference from any influencers.

Thats inevitable thing to happen once you were casually trading for quite some time already. Specially when you think a certain idea or strategy doesnt work for you since youve been through it before. It's still better to follow your own, based on what you have experienced. Influencers is good when you start to get trading activities, they can be a good guide along the way.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

I'm leaving adivces from other experts about a year ago, that was bad experience for me and my money. My skill don't increased by that, and sometimes I've got loss on that
A blind follow will always embrace you with a lose. Do not follow any advice blindly as you maybe caught in a scam advice. I am also investing after getting any signal but I am not a blind follower as whenever I get any signal I start to search about the coin and project for which I get the signal and I spend time to see that why the adviser gave me the signal and what a good point is going to happen in the market with which I will have to invest. That is a point which you have to do for investing in any coin/asset.

Man, when I was a newbie, I used to follow these pieces of advice. Now, when I know the rules and regulations of the market, I do not need them. Sorry but I rely on me and my own experience here.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:22:56 PM

Yes, I usually take advice from crypto experts before I invest and trade. But most of the time I trust my instinct when it comes to trading. So far, gets a little profit yet.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:30:47 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?
Its not necessary for you to read up for those crypto influencers because even just learning all by yourself is already sufficient and i dont think for those who invest on crypto wont really have much that idea that you mention because as a person do decide to invest most of us will really like to know first on what we are engaging too which as a normal act even just on basics we do know on what crypto is.

mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:04:08 PM

Yes it is good to learn because everyone has no good understanding and all knowledge and this is the platform which you have good things to learn that makes you able to take some action regarding the trading and understanding the trading,
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:18:33 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?
For me crypto market influencers analysis is al good referemce specially for not expert in crypto trading like me but i suggest don't just follow what there analysis is but instead do your  own research and technical alaysis also to have better understanding on the coin you are investijg.

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:35:22 PM

I do not fully believe in the direction of the influencer cryptocurrency, I usually analyze again what is given from them and I analyze whether it is true or not because if it believes it can be absolutely terrible.
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:52:57 AM

You need to take everyone's advice but you need to study the coins as well as the market to be successful and you need to understand what's going on around the globe in terms of digital currency. The basic thing you need to understand is never to follow anyone blindly when it comes to investing
lol1yatme

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:18:34 AM

That it seems like many of them are misinformed or lack knowledge about the cryptocurrancy itself. Their Imo is terrible for the market because they will cause many others to be beaten maybe it is good for the winner. I am just waiting for one 'wrong' call that everyone will follow like a lamb to slaughter and when they lose their money, realized to trust their own belly before trusting others' suggestions.
Yes I do follow the crypto influencers because they are actually the guys who know almost all and the latest about the market. They are the experts because they have earned huge fortune in the business. Besides, I also research about the technology and market myself and match the research with the data and the advises of the experts which sometimes are in good compatibility so do follow your experts.
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:20:43 AM

You would be surprised to hear that crypto influencers are no better than an average crypto trader. Give Ian Balina a bitcoin chart and let him dissect it and do technical analysis. Let me tell you...it would be hilarious.

These guys are ordinary marketers with easy-to-follow and catchy presentations...that's how they got their huge following. You think Tai Lopez knows crypto lol? Yet, he's everywhere presenting himself as an expert. Most twitter influences you follows only publish their winning trades and people think these guys never lose...you would be surprised!

I personally know many expert traders and let me tell ya, these guys are nothing like the guys you follow on twitter or youtube. So my advice to you is to learn technical analysis, go out there lose some money, learn from mistakes and become a real trader. Don't listen to anyone else.

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:25:12 AM

actually it's from the response of each individual to those who say it is true, there is the opposite, if I personally I do not believe, I prefer to use my own choice of analysis, but I also listen to advice from others, just consider it before following his advice .
richshopgh

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:24:27 PM

I do analyse the ideas from crypto experts into my trading decision but do not follow them blindly. If their advice goes with what I think things ought to be,then I buy.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

When dealing with digital money I always listen to opinions from experts who are more experienced than me and I always consult them and learn something from them for myself. i alway follow advice from crypto influencers
I also listened to the advices from the experts but I also made my own strategic plan whenever I am conducting trading in crypto because sometimes that advices of those influencers will not fit on your skills so we must make our own strategies. But those advices are surely very worth it and helpful.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

actually it's from the response of each individual to those who say it is true, there is the opposite, if I personally I do not believe, I prefer to use my own choice of analysis, but I also listen to advice from others, just consider it before following his advice .
[/quote]
Seeking advise from influencers can help us to be guided and get an idea of what needs to be properly done or not. Considering that they are more experienced and learned they can be the people to be considered, however they too started as newbies and faced troubles with their journey to success. I believe that we can greatly help ourselves more than others, it has to be us to experience the sacrifice, and all the research and study just to be a wise trader. Sometimes, we need to learn from our own, from other people and grow productively.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:31:20 PM

When dealing with digital money I always listen to opinions from experts who are more experienced than me and I always consult them and learn something from them for myself. i alway follow advice from crypto influencers
I also listened to the advices from the experts but I also made my own strategic plan whenever I am conducting trading in crypto because sometimes that advices of those influencers will not fit on your skills so we must make our own strategies. But those advices are surely very worth it and helpful.
Absolutely! Not all strategies that work for others may be effective for us, so it's still very important to be attentive, let experience and knowledge guide us and stick to what strategies work best for us. The pieces of advise we get from influencers can be our platform to be more knowledgeable and become an expert in the future. But I believe that more than reliance from others, we need to rely on ourselves more, to work hard for our goals, because only us can help ourselves when nobody is around.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: