Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:14:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you follow trading advice from crypto influencers?  (Read 1245 times)
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

Sometimes i follow their advice and sometimes i am not following them. Because they also a human and human needs money. They sometimes shared good and honest advice but when it comes with big money ( dev paying big money to them to shill a coin ) this is not good sign for me and i will avoid it no matter what.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

When dealing with digital money I always listen to opinions from experts who are more experienced than me and I always consult them and learn something from them for myself. i alway follow advice from crypto influencers
I also listened to the advices from the experts but I also made my own strategic plan whenever I am conducting trading in crypto because sometimes that advices of those influencers will not fit on your skills so we must make our own strategies. But those advices are surely very worth it and helpful.
Listening for those people thatvare expert are good but always have your own thoughts on what is the best thing to do think the positive and negative that may evet happen.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

When dealing with digital money I always listen to opinions from experts who are more experienced than me and I always consult them and learn something from them for myself. i alway follow advice from crypto influencers
I also listened to the advices from the experts but I also made my own strategic plan whenever I am conducting trading in crypto because sometimes that advices of those influencers will not fit on your skills so we must make our own strategies. But those advices are surely very worth it and helpful.
Listening for those people thatvare expert are good but always have your own thoughts on what is the best thing to do think the positive and negative that may evet happen.
I can take their advice but I need to do my own homework as well. Not all their pieces of advice can be shared to us in just a single setting, or all time and not all of their experiences will be disclosed .At the same time we cannot tell how would it work if we don't try it ourselves, if we don't challenge ourselves. It's still very vital to nurture ourselves with knowledge, strategies, discipline, and proper attitude for us to survive in crypto when nobody is around during crisis. Our biggest confidant and competitors are ourselves, so stay strong and be up-to-date.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:24:41 PM

Sometimes i follow their advice and sometimes i am not following them. Because they also a human and human needs money. They sometimes shared good and honest advice but when it comes with big money ( dev paying big money to them to shill a coin ) this is not good sign for me and i will avoid it no matter what.
Definitely! Every little and big person we meet can have an impact in our lives. Trading is risky that's why we need someone to guide and help us like an expert or influencers as they are more well-versed. On the other hand, I believe that we need to trust ourselves first and do our part without depending much on others. I can follow their trading advise but I have to follow my will as well to study on my own, do research, familiarize, and be committed. I have to learn to stand up on my own and learn from failures inorder to grow and be more responsible.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:13:16 PM

Being in the industry for so long, I believe that they are already seasoned in the field of cryptocurrency, but I don't think that they never experienced failures in their lifetime before becoming an influencer or expert. I can follow the advice they give, and be grateful because I believe learning is sharing and it connects people. Moreover, aside from being influencers they can also be an inspiration for us to work harder, be more determined, and persistent in life. We all can be experts if we allow it to happen, we can build our principles and standards and welcome failures as part of success.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:08:06 PM

Most I trust on my analysis and work according to my plan but I see what influencers say about the other coin and after that, I do my analysis on that coin again and if I like that coin then only I buy them.
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:38:16 PM

I do not fully believe in their advice, I better analyze some of the information they provide when it fits well with your information then you just believe it.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:01:27 PM

I do read the opinions of the experts and influences but I rarely take any investment decision based on their opinions as I believe that one should do his own research irrespective of his expertise because even if the decision is wrong he will learn and understand how the market works. However, I always try to implement the investing strategies of the great investor Warren Buffet even if he has some different opinion about the crypto industry, I have observed that his rules also work in the crypto market.
vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:07:50 PM

I would not follow the sites which lists ICO, these days the listing sites are listing just for money. It will be better if we do our own research in coin and the project completely before investing in the Coin. As everyone know that we can not predict the crypto market, It is better to lose with your own decision rather than losing money by someone’s suggestion. You will gain experience in How to choose a coin in a better way.

Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:47:18 PM

occasionally we need they opinion, and know in crypto globe a lot of personal proclaim professionals emerge solid some are reputable, Therefore its better to possess self analysis than subsequent someones tactics.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

actually it's from the response of each individual to those who say it is true, there is the opposite, if I personally I do not believe, I prefer to use my own choice of analysis, but I also listen to advice from others, just consider it before following his advice .
People are here to help one another. You can’t just with one’s analysis and start making your moves accordingly, no. this would be the worst mistake that you are going to do ever. Everyone here comes with different mindset and different goals and strategies. So everyone have different sense of perceiving the market. Don’t just believe everyone, rather just ask for advice.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:15:58 AM

actually it's from the response of each individual to those who say it is true, there is the opposite, if I personally I do not believe, I prefer to use my own choice of analysis, but I also listen to advice from others, just consider it before following his advice .
People are here to help one another. You can’t just with one’s analysis and start making your moves accordingly, no. this would be the worst mistake that you are going to do ever. Everyone here comes with different mindset and different goals and strategies. So everyone have different sense of perceiving the market. Don’t just believe everyone, rather just ask for advice.
We could just treat other people's advice as guidelines or basis when we do trading but completely doing trading according to what other people say sounds foolish. This is not a school subject where home works could be completely copied by you from your friend, this is trading and money is involved. Every actions and decisions that you make will affect your trading investments. It will be the very best to understand what you are doing so you can move on your own and make decisions without depending on other people.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:49:38 AM

It really helpful tips some advices which was shared by our fellow traders here in trading discussion which it gives me and other people a proper guidelines in a step by step process by avoiding misplacing and wrong sending of coins which was commonly mistaken by newbie traders.
Khammurr

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:59:21 AM

It's good to at least be aware of some of the chatter going on around the coins that you may have an interest in investing in but its incredibly risky to base all of your investing moves on the predictions of people who claim to be experts in a field that is constantly changing and evolving or you shall find yourself making grandiose statements on the value that a coin will reach eg. John McAfee lol Grin
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

It's actually good that you listen to their advice but not all advices can be put into action. You just have to listen to their advice and put them all together and see what you have come up because if you just plainly listen to what they say and do them, you're just like their puppet or robot. Remember knowledge is the key to everything.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

The experience of those people who have a greater knowledge about trading would serves as a good guide on us on starting a trading or an investment. We could watch their analysis between the market and the stock of bitcoin that is related on the possible changes of the price of bitcoin. It will surely help us to manage our trading well and make a more comfortable decision on trading that can compliment our profit and earning in the future aligned to the perception of the people who have experienced the changes in trading.
racingboy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

I agree on this one, there are some that don't understand the technology behind cryptocurrency. If you are one of them, then it is advisable in the meantime while you're still understanding the whole crypto thingy is just ride the waves, follow some huge signal accounts and signal groups.
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:38:03 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?
Yes, but not all entire advice, i am doing my personal research and common sense not only following what they said. I know that not all everything they posted or say it is into them ans its another way for me. They are different and whats works for them maybe not works or suits for me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:06:51 PM

The experience of those people who have a greater knowledge about trading would serves as a good guide on us on starting a trading or an investment. We could watch their analysis between the market and the stock of bitcoin that is related on the possible changes of the price of bitcoin. It will surely help us to manage our trading well and make a more comfortable decision on trading that can compliment our profit and earning in the future aligned to the perception of the people who have experienced the changes in trading.
They might give some good advises and guides but not totally comes to a point that you entirely depend on all of your trading moves on it. No one on this world or market would able to know on how the price would go they might be knowledgeable but not perfect but somehow inspite on having those problems we can still able to learn from them and applied on our own trading way.The important thing is that you are aware on what you are doing.Those advice are just good but not totally have the accuracy.

Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:41:53 PM

It really helpful tips some advices which was shared by our fellow traders here in trading discussion which it gives me and other people a proper guidelines in a step by step process by avoiding misplacing and wrong sending of coins which was commonly mistaken by newbie traders.
I do follow the crypto influencers. They are actually the people who know almost all about crypto. They use real world data, do their calculations and predict about the crypto. They know the art of holding and trading and this is the only reason they are the experts and lead the market. Self research is also important and sometimes the ground realities seem different from what they say on the internet so you really have to touch each and every area.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄