Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:33:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you follow trading advice from crypto influencers?  (Read 1245 times)
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:47:10 PM

I am listening to influencers as they are well informed, travelling to conferences and some of them playing key roles in crypto industry. You have to make a good selection out of many  so called influencers and find the trusted ones.
It is good to listen to them, but  action decisions should  be independent as the only person who cares and is responsible for Your investment is only YOU.

cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:41:51 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?

There are times that i follow the advice of crypto influencer,but mostly i create and follow my basic instinct normally,because i want to create my own destiny,i want to success thats based  on my own strategy,although we could not set aside that those crypto influencer is better than me,but  i have my own path that i want to create and follows.

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:03:16 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?

There are times that i follow the advice of crypto influencer,but mostly i create and follow my basic instinct normally,because i want to create my own destiny,i want to success thats based  on my own strategy,although we could not set aside that those crypto influencer is better than me,but  i have my own path that i want to create and follows.

Thats good mate, crypto Influencers were just good for those new Investors just like me before. And now, I have some a little bit Idea about trading, then I just do with my own conclusions and analysis here.I don't care about the losses because It could make you motivate to keep more hard work.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:21:42 PM

They say that experience is the best teacher. However, that kind of education is quite expensive and full of risk. So I think, it is really good to listen and follow to those people who already have an experience about this. It doesn't hurt to ask. And it's meant for learning. This forum is a good example of taking advice from crypto influencers and this is a nice step to start it.

keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:55:34 AM

I only use itvas my reference wether to invedt or not but befor I invest I stil do my own research and due diligence as the money I would invest is came in my own pocket not on those crypto advisor I am still liable for what ever the outcome of my decision no matter it is for profit or loss.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 06:31:18 AM

Well, i have no idea about who is crypto influencers and what is their role in crypto trading. I have never used their service before and don't know if any one has benefited with their service.

Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:01:35 PM

Yes, I'm always following trading advice from crypto influencers. Although I'm a cryptocurrency trader for this reason I'm always following too many websites for analysis. Most of the people always suggest to learn about cryptocurrency then try to start trading because without knowledge no one can make a huge profit in cryptocurrency trading so it is very important to gather knowledge about cryptocurrency trading.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:23:31 PM

Well, i have no idea about who is crypto influencers and what is their role in crypto trading. I have never used their service before and don't know if any one has benefited with their service.
agree with you well if you may really know them personally who they are maybe we can be able to say that this is such an great thing to be influence by them and follow what they have to do for successful trade but then if this is not applicable to do with i may search by my own.
lucretiareaves

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:29:51 PM

Of course the fastest way is to follow good people, I also often watch telegraph and twitter of celebrities in the coding field. But decide whether to buy yourself or not, study the coin you intend to buy to see potential future
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

I also doung the same thing with you mate because sometimes their opinions, their shared experiences are also suitable for that situation you have in your way while doing trading.  But sometimes I didn't take their advices too because I wanted to develop my own strategies and techniques so that I could built in my myself my own experience.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:28:01 PM

Those people will surely have an impact and influence the cryptocurrency world. However, I think we should only consult their comments and reviews because they also have certain knowledge. Nowadays, there are many who claim to be crypto experts, they set up groups on telegrams and presented analyzes that perhaps not everyone understands. Sometimes, experts analyze in different directions and come to different conclusions that make investors really confused and do not know who to follow. We should just consult, make our own decisions to not regret

RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:04:49 PM

Yes of course, I believe and follow that advice from cryptos influencers
because I know they are the best source of information that I can have because they are familiar and well experience in this field of business.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:15:26 AM

Lol crypto influencers like who and who? Do you mean those that manipulate the price?😄😄 Just kidding. But it’s good to follow these crypto influencers, because they usually know what’s happening in the cryptocurrency community. They can even be part of the whales that control the price of Bitcoin, so they can predict when the price will go up. But talking of predicting the accurate price, that’s not possible.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:34:32 AM

I am still using my own strategy. Particularly follow the various news from the announcement thread and the latest happenings from kriptocurrancy world. The conclusion all depends on our belief.
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:00:00 AM

I've also seen famous figures such as John McAfee who is now a lot of his followers in Tweeter.

John McAfee also often share about Cryptocurrency especially about Bitcoin, its most dominant in the look / retweet is when Bitcoin decreased in price, because many Bitcoin owners experience a panic.
lushlifing

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:21:49 AM

They're great, got a lot of information because of them.
It's recommended to follow some of them if you're a newbie.
you will learn a lot from them. good luck!
okorocrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:10:32 AM

No one can accurately predict the market so depending on them for investment advice may not be the best decision. To me I suggest one do his own research before investing in any coin. A good understanding of the project, the product and the developmental stages will show much about what coin to invest in because most of these influencers are pump and dump.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:40:49 PM

Yes, it is very essential to follow the trend and top players of the cryptocurrency to see and test their strategy as they are more aware of the crypto market than us and therefore this is a good investment to make,

automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:05:58 PM

most of the social media giants are misleading in the cryptocurrency they talk in motivating in pumping market and when market dumps they will let us lose all hopes in the crypto market create panic so we should believe our gut feeling
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:05:43 PM

Yes, it is very essential to follow the trend and top players of the cryptocurrency to see and test their strategy as they are more aware of the crypto market than us and therefore this is a good investment to make,

what are good on it is when we are have to hear some advice on that are very useful yet and most of it some traders here told what could be the good such a helpful thing that they dont want also some new comers to be suck for nothing and give some advice that may truly help them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: