Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:44:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Study: Everyone hates environmentalists and feminists  (Read 80410 times)
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:26:25 PM

Feminism goes hand in hand with Liberalism. They are both mental illnesses. Nothing that mace and tasers can't fix.

That is a very fascist thing to say.

Would you want to live in a society where maces and tasers are used to "fix" everything?

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:56:58 PM

Feminism goes hand in hand with Liberalism. They are both mental illnesses. Nothing that mace and tasers can't fix.

Would you want to live in a society where maces and tasers are used to "fix" everything?

Violence is rarely an answer. Mace and tasers are used in self defense, most of the time by women...

3rd wave feminism is fascism.

awesome31312

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:00:13 PM

Violence is rarely an answer. Mace and tasers are used in self defense, most of the time by women...

Are you analogizing self defense to fascism?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:03:53 PM

Analogizing? Is that a form of self sodomy?

My analogizing is a fact.

awesome31312

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:40:44 PM

Analogizing? Is that a form of self sodomy?

My analogizing is a fact.

Oxford Pocket Dictionary:
a·nal·o·gize
verb
gerund or present participle: analogizing
make a comparison of (something) with something else to assist understanding.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:48:55 PM

how is it self defense when the loud minority of feminazis are actively attacking everything they disagree with at the time (considering their opinions seems to change quite often Cheesy)? fascism comes pretty close to what feminism has moved towards.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:07:17 PM

how is it self defense when the loud minority of feminazis are actively attacking everything they disagree with at the time (considering their opinions seems to change quite often Cheesy)? fascism comes pretty close to what feminism has moved towards.

I didn't say it was self defense, he did.

Also, it depends. Not all feminists are the same. The ones that trespass on private property to stage topless protests over some irrelevant issue while we are at a three trillion dollar war are definitely a threat because they continue to exhaust government resources, as well as consume valuable time that law enforcement could be spending on serious cases like homicide, armed robberies, etc are indeed at the brink of fascism.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:36:26 PM

Also, it depends. Not all feminists are the same. The ones that trespass on private property to stage topless protests over some irrelevant issue while we are at a three trillion dollar war are definitely a threat because they continue to exhaust government resources, as well as consume valuable time that law enforcement could be spending on serious cases like homicide, armed robberies, etc are indeed at the brink of fascism.
i think wilikon was saying it was fascism, but that aside, cant agree more with your point here; the attention these "activists" draw is a detriment to resources that would be much better be utilized elsewhere. as for your statement "not alll feminists are the same," i would also agree; there are definitely level-headed, reasonable and sane women that advocate for equality. however, the loud minority tend to shout over that and give feminism a bad image. not everything is bad about the topless protests though  Cheesy

on a side note, i suspect that a women ruled version of nazi germany is the ultimate goal of these feminists feminazis. slightly related note, this trend of the loud minority taking over as the negative voice in what used to be positive movements is becoming more common then it should ever be. pretty tired so im not even sure if im rambling at this point.

awesome31312

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:17:32 PM

i think wilikon was saying it was fascism, but that aside, cant agree more with your point here; the attention these "activists" draw is a detriment to resources that would be much better be utilized elsewhere. as for your statement "not alll feminists are the same," i would also agree; there are definitely level-headed, reasonable and sane women that advocate for equality. however, the loud minority tend to shout over that and give feminism a bad image. not everything is bad about the topless protests though  Cheesy

on a side note, i suspect that a women ruled version of nazi germany is the ultimate goal of these feminists feminazis. slightly related note, this trend of the loud minority taking over as the negative voice in what used to be positive movements is becoming more common then it should ever be. pretty tired so im not even sure if im rambling at this point.

Nope, not all feminists are women. I'm a testament to that.

I believe in equal rights for both sexes, and I also acknowledge that there are inequalities that exist between the sexes, and that they need to be eradicated. However, I'm an advocate for civil liberties for women (and some men) in countries that really need feminism, like Saudi Arabia. America is going too far by encouraging women to abolish marriage as we know it, by nearly shaming them for falling in love, for wanting to pursue happiness with a male partner.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:34:36 PM

wall of words

I believe in equal rights for both sexes, and I also acknowledge that there are inequalities that exist between the sexes, and that they need to be eradicated. However, I'm an advocate for civil liberties for women (and some men) in countries that really need feminism, like Saudi Arabia. America is going too far by encouraging women to abolish marriage as we know it, by nearly shaming them for falling in love, for wanting to pursue happiness with a male partner.
completely agree, and its a fact that inequalities exist, and as you pointed out, one of the most glaring examples is in the middle east, where the inequality exists as a cultural norm. and unfortunately, these cultures are predominant in their respective areas, and tradition is slow (incredibly slow) to die out.

when i referred to the loud minority in my post, i was thinking of the "feminists" over in the states that bleed of hypocrisy, shouting equality while they do the whole "kill all men" thing. my bad for taking a narrow view on the topic, but its becoming more and more noticeable in my area. guess i cant really say i have an impartial view on the topic as is.

awesome31312

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:46:46 PM

wall of words

completely agree, and its a fact that inequalities exist, and as you pointed out, one of the most glaring examples is in the middle east, where the inequality exists as a cultural norm. and unfortunately, these cultures are predominant in their respective areas, and tradition is slow (incredibly slow) to die out.

when i referred to the loud minority in my post, i was thinking of the "feminists" over in the states that bleed of hypocrisy, shouting equality while they do the whole "kill all men" thing. my bad for taking a narrow view on the topic, but its becoming more and more noticeable in my area. guess i cant really say i have an impartial view on the topic as is.

I was banned from a feminist page on Facebook I really liked (and oh God, social media is completely responsible for devolving feminism into what it is today, it empowers teenagers believing they have a say in politics), because the post was something like "Men don't want feminism because they want to maintain their position of authority over their female counterparts", and I responded with "I don't think it's very fair to make such a generalized claim regarding every single male on the planet".

Their social media campaigns with the "#Notallmen" thing is a terrible excuse for justifying generalization. If you replaced the word "Men" in most their posts with "Jews" or "Black people", it would sound absolutely chauvinistic. Why then, is the double standard being allowed to be upheld, by so many famous celebrities? Oh, don't even get me started on that topic, with Kanye considering running for president *shudders*

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 01:17:16 AM

wall of words

I was banned from a feminist page on Facebook I really liked (and oh God, social media is completely responsible for devolving feminism into what it is today, it empowers teenagers believing they have a say in politics), because the post was something like "Men don't want feminism because they want to maintain their position of authority over their female counterparts", and I responded with "I don't think it's very fair to make such a generalized claim regarding every single male on the planet".

Their social media campaigns with the "#Notallmen" thing is a terrible excuse for justifying generalization. If you replaced the word "Men" in most their posts with "Jews" or "Black people", it would sound absolutely chauvinistic. Why then, is the double standard being allowed to be upheld, by so many famous celebrities? Oh, don't even get me started on that topic, with Kanye considering running for president *shudders*
lets face it; social media among other things have aided in dumbing down this generation to the point where people cannot even see the glaring hypocrisy of their own actions. everyone's got inconsistencies here and there, but some people take it to a whole another plane of existence.
not only are they hypocrites, theyve come to act entitled, using the argument that they are actively "oppressed" and "discriminated" against on a day to day basis. its getting ridiculous, and at this rate kanye as president might end up happening one day.
as for the double standards that come up, its just people acting entitled as fuck. they expect people to accept their statements while they themselves constantly interpret rules or anything else for the matter differently depending on whats more convenient for them at the time. i dont mind that people do this, people have always been stupid. what bothers me is that this trend is gradually becoming more and more common, maybe even accepted. safe to say at this rate, society is headed towards a gutter.

awesome31312

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:07:18 AM

wall of words

lets face it; social media among other things have aided in dumbing down this generation to the point where people cannot even see the glaring hypocrisy of their own actions. everyone's got inconsistencies here and there, but some people take it to a whole another plane of existence.
not only are they hypocrites, theyve come to act entitled, using the argument that they are actively "oppressed" and "discriminated" against on a day to day basis. its getting ridiculous, and at this rate kanye as president might end up happening one day.
as for the double standards that come up, its just people acting entitled as fuck. they expect people to accept their statements while they themselves constantly interpret rules or anything else for the matter differently depending on whats more convenient for them at the time. i dont mind that people do this, people have always been stupid. what bothers me is that this trend is gradually becoming more and more common, maybe even accepted. safe to say at this rate, society is headed towards a gutter.

Kanye as president would be something like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA

Keep in mind that the movie was a satire of real events.

The problem with social media is that it combines the power of stupid people in large groups. I do see your point, everybody wants to be a victim now. Which is a real shame, because it usually involves one group of people trying to make another feel apologetic for what was done several years ago.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:33:32 PM

The problem with social media is that it combines the power of stupid people in large groups. I do see your point, everybody wants to be a victim now. Which is a real shame, because it usually involves one group of people trying to make another feel apologetic for what was done several years ago.
this is something i cant wrap my head around; what in hell are these people thinking to think they are entitled to special treatment over something their parents of ancestors of generations ago went through? LGBT groups were looked down upon for many years? true, that's a fact, but that does not mean you, who was born into today's generation, went through that suffering, nor does it entitle you to pity from everyone around you. your ancestors were slaves? that might be true too, but you werent one.

awesome31312

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:43:30 PM

this is something i cant wrap my head around; what in hell are these people thinking to think they are entitled to special treatment over something their parents of ancestors of generations ago went through? LGBT groups were looked down upon for many years? true, that's a fact, but that does not mean you, who was born into today's generation, went through that suffering, nor does it entitle you to pity from everyone around you. your ancestors were slaves? that might be true too, but you werent one.

What truly matters is preventing the same mistakes being made again.

"History repeats, first as tragedy, then as farce"
~Karl Marx

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:51:59 PM

THIRD WAVE feminism is fascism. Very important distinction.

awesome31312

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:16:36 PM

Okay, this is interesting. A kind of a merge of two posts I've been actively following on this sub-forum

"Why do people hate Islam"

France: Topless Femen dragged off stage at Muslim conference *EXPLICIT*

Two Femen activists half-naked and with messages written on their bodies jumped on the stage and disrupted a speech of two imams during the Muslim Salon in Pontoise, Saturday.

-------------------------------------------
I have never seen so many men kicking a half naked woman while on the floor. She was like a soccer ball...

I believe that while the actions of the people inside the mosque were unacceptable acts of violence, I also think that the "protesters" interfering in religious practices like that was intolerable.

What are your thoughts on this?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 12:28:47 AM

Okay, this is interesting. A kind of a merge of two posts I've been actively following on this sub-forum

"Why do people hate Islam"

France: Topless Femen dragged off stage at Muslim conference *EXPLICIT*

Two Femen activists half-naked and with messages written on their bodies jumped on the stage and disrupted a speech of two imams during the Muslim Salon in Pontoise, Saturday.

-------------------------------------------
I have never seen so many men kicking a half naked woman while on the floor. She was like a soccer ball...

I believe that while the actions of the people inside the mosque were unacceptable acts of violence, I also think that the "protesters" interfering in religious practices like that was intolerable.

What are your thoughts on this?

The 3rd wave feminism movement will escape the safety net of San Fran and see (finally?) where their sisters are abused... The next logical step for the most radicals of them is to go violent, beyond tits and words. It is already in their speech. They will need to act. Then the first fatwas targeting 3rd wave feminism will show up. A clash will happen. A violent one of course. Then it will be down hill from that point.
Femen does not want to be friend with anyone. They want, need the violence, the confrontation. Eventually any flat chested woman with a t shirt wearing jeans in a place of worship will be suspected as a femen activist, ready to tit-plose... This will do more damage to women and REAL feminists than good. Again, they do not care.

Eventually... Menopause will take over + they don't believe in making babies so... Self extermination. Although they planned for this. Their "cloning" program is in place at schools, etc. Not with flesh and blood but with brainwashing programs for kids, birthed by other humans. Not all 3rd wave feminists are women. The dementia of the extreme p.c. culture is proof of this.

sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 12:49:09 AM

~Karl Marx

Marx was a pretty insightful guy. Not that I am for his political agenda, but in religious studies we just covered some of his writings.

Marx would go on to proclaim that religion was an opiate for the masses and even though he felt that religion had a good and a bad side he ultimately thought of it as a symptom of the sickness of society.

Sorry to go off topic but your quote brought it out.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:46:06 AM

~Karl Marx

Marx was a pretty insightful guy. Not that I am for his political agenda, but in religious studies we just covered some of his writings.

Marx would go on to proclaim that religion was an opiate for the masses and even though he felt that religion had a good and a bad side he ultimately thought of it as a symptom of the sickness of society.

Sorry to go off topic but your quote brought it out.

Nope, we're not going off topic. Marx and religion are not too far off.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: