Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:07:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Study: Everyone hates environmentalists and feminists  (Read 80410 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:12:20 AM

I don't hate them.  I just wouldn't say anything to the police or otherwise if I woke up and they had "mysteriously disappeared" one day, at least not until the next day when I was done doing nothing the previous day; there's a lot of work involved in napping and proselytizing liberty, and finding time in my busy schedule for the feminists and environmentalists has always been both a challenge and a chore.  Upon being asked "Where have all the feminists and environmentalists gone?", I would probably say, "Sorry, what's that?  I can't hear you over my making toast, but if you come back in fifteen minutes I think I will have some free time and a clearer head," but of course by the time fifteen minutes had passed I'd have escaped the house through a back window to hide in my end-of-the-world happy room several feet beneath the Earth, in the hopes the officials would inevitably get bored and give up on trying to ask; I have enough provisions down there to last me up to a month so I think I can outlast them.

But that's not to say I hate the people.
I think you can count on them giving up.  The list of suspects is up in the billions. 

So......a month's supply of beer?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:16:29 AM

Australian Feminist Writer: “Heterosexual Marriage Bigger Oppressor of Women Than The Burqa”…

http://weaselzippers.us/200042-australian-feminist-writer-heterosexual-marriage-bigger-oppressor-of-women-than-the-burqa/

This has got to be the lead in to a joke.

"What do you call a bitch in a burka?"  (A female seeing-eye dog?)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:30:03 PM

Mother Bakes Vagina Cookies For 2nd Graders And Bugs Out When Teacher Says ‘No’

[...]
When the teacher told Autumn that the cookies were inappropriate, the mother began yelling about the importance of young children learning about sexuality. Autumn left the cookies and stormed out.

But later that night, the teacher got an email rant that will go down in history as one of the most anti-feminist pieces ever written. You have to read it to believe it, especially the part where Autumn wishes domestic violence on the teacher.

JPstudly has since posted that the teacher-friend is in contact with school administrators, who are dealing with Autumn.

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/mother-vagina-cookies-second-graders-sends-teacher-e-mail/767638/

awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:29:40 PM

That message is ironically riddled with grammatical inconsistencies.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:07:09 PM

That message is ironically riddled with grammatical inconsistencies.

Those "grammatical inconsistencies" were all metaphors for her unique and so succulent looking vagina cookies....

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:33:42 AM

Q: If you were a lawyer again, what would you want to accomplish as a future feminist legal agenda?

JUSTICE GINSBURG: Reproductive choice has to be straightened out. There will never be a woman of means without choice anymore. That just seems to me so obvious. The states that had changed their abortion laws before Roe [to make abortion legal] are not going to change back. So we have a policy that affects only poor women, and it can never be otherwise, and I don’t know why this hasn’t been said more often.

Q: Are you talking about the distances women have to travel because in parts of the country, abortion is essentially unavailable, because there are so few doctors and clinics that do the procedure? And also, the lack of Medicaid for abortions for poor women?

JUSTICE GINSBURG: Yes, the ruling about that surprised me. [Harris v. McRae — in 1980 the court upheld the Hyde Amendment, which forbids the use of Medicaid for abortions.] Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/12/magazine/12ginsburg-t.html?pagewanted=all

---------------------------
Eugenics...

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 05:05:19 AM

Pretty sure she's talking about poor people that have to many kids while not working much and depending on social programs.
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 05:34:32 AM

"I will no longer be participating on Fridays due to the lack of disrespect that I was shown today."

If only the teacher had shown sufficient disrespect, she could have had more florescent and carefully crafted anatomically correct vagina cookies next Friday too?
This can't be real.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
awesome31312

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:46:49 PM

Can you imagine the outrage there would have been if it were a forty year old black father who sent dick shaped lollies to kids?

Not so equal now that the gender roles are reversed

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:10:38 PM

Pretty sure she's talking about poor people that have to many kids while not working much and depending on social programs.

Pretty sure everyone and her knew she was talking about getting rid of non whites, not just "poor people". The context of that is 1973. What was going on around that time and the decades before that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_riots#1960s

But I guess if she is talking about getting rid of poor people in general, no matter the race, not fit for her social class that makes her an icon for the left, the so called defenders of the poor?

Interesting...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:11:53 PM

"I will no longer be participating on Fridays due to the lack of disrespect that I was shown today."

If only the teacher had shown sufficient disrespect, she could have had more florescent and carefully crafted anatomically correct vagina cookies next Friday too?
This can't be real.

Good catch  Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:19:57 AM

Emma Watson’s UN Speech: What She Didn’t Say #HeForShe

awesome31312

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:27:08 PM

redrage

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:37:55 PM

Yup, don't 'hate' either group.  Just think they are mis-guided and give themselves bad names.

environmentalists - back off its not THAT bad.  work on pollution and waste like we did in the US in the 80's and 90's we did a lot of great things then.

feminists - In the US it isn't that bad either.  a woman having to buy their own abortion meds is not an attack on woman.. forcing men to pay for it is an attack on men (and everyone else)

Real Feminism is equal rights which I am for, Not entitlements.

I feel the same way about Race and Sexuality.  Equal rights, not greater rights.
My Name Was Taken

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:56:36 PM

It's been my experience that people hate things that tend to challenge their sense of self-identity. If you hate the idea of having to change the way you live your life (don't drive the sports car or gas guzzling SUV you love) because you feel society is imposing a set of values on you that you don't share and it's threatening your personal freedom, then you're probably going to hate environmentalists. I think the same thing goes for feminists, though that seems a more complex issue. For some reason, some people are really offended by the notion of a group of women who identify themselves as victims of other groups in society, and seek to empower themselves. Perhaps the offense comes from not sharing the view that they're victims in the first place, or the belief they're manufacturing their own circumstances. I don't quite see it. To me, it appears the pushback on feminists stems from men who view women as subservient and want to keep it that way. But I don't really know, I can't speak too much to that particular mindset.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:40:50 PM

"In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 per day"

Jacques Yves Cousteau

Long time before we are anywhere near standing room only on earth, we will have determined ways for moving out to the stars. Of course, we may not have to if Neal Adams is anything like correct:

http://youtu.be/oJfBSc6e7QQ?list=PL5A1097F4E958728D

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:03:25 PM

It's been my experience that people hate things that tend to challenge their sense of self-identity.....
You may be defining one type of hate, which exists on occasion.  But that is not the whole story.  Hate exists as a human emotion and there are likely good reasons for it, based in our survival as a species.  Thus it is false to consider a lack of hate as making one a better or superior person. 

Of course, misplaced hate would be counterproductive, but so would misplaced love or any other emotion.

My Name Was Taken

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:36:20 PM

It's been my experience that people hate things that tend to challenge their sense of self-identity.....
You may be defining one type of hate, which exists on occasion.  But that is not the whole story.  Hate exists as a human emotion and there are likely good reasons for it, based in our survival as a species.  Thus it is false to consider a lack of hate as making one a better or superior person. 

Of course, misplaced hate would be counterproductive, but so would misplaced love or any other emotion.

I think hate became outdated around the time we expected to live in a civilized society. I don't see much function for it now. Hate leads to aggression, and the initiator of aggression is always wrong.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:45:42 PM

You may be defining one type of hate, which exists on occasion.  But that is not the whole story.  Hate exists as a human emotion and there are likely good reasons for it, based in our survival as a species.  Thus it is false to consider a lack of hate as making one a better or superior person.  

I think hate became outdated around the time we expected to live in a civilized society. I don't see much function for it now. Hate leads to aggression, and the initiator of aggression is always wrong.

Your notion of civilized society is hated by tribes getting pushed back and their land stolen in the Amazon rainforest  Wink

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:25:47 PM

You may be defining one type of hate, which exists on occasion.  But that is not the whole story.  Hate exists as a human emotion and there are likely good reasons for it, based in our survival as a species.  Thus it is false to consider a lack of hate as making one a better or superior person.  

Your notion of civilized society is hated by tribes getting pushed back and their land stolen in the Amazon rainforest  Wink

It's an uncomfortable subject, but I do not think a basic trait of human nature could be "outdated", and that was my point.  Misuse of that trait, certainly.

But not the trait itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: