Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:49:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO][AIRDROP]🌟Develop[crypto] - Revolutionary Freelance Business Model!  (Read 2593 times)
prashantcryptoo

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:09:18 PM

Great project with great future vision, hope to see more progress from  development team.Best of luck Team !!

Question - how clients and freelancers gonna top-up and cash out their DEV tokens onto/from freelance platform?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MODIGO

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:18:39 AM

You will sign a contract with each one who will work on you? that's sounds interesting
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:44:14 AM

Why would you have the word "Airdrop" in the title of your thread if then there is no mention whatsoever of airdrops inside your OP? If that's just a way to attract people it won't work, because anyone attracted by that magic word will simply get pissed off and leave as soon as he realizes that you have been been lying already in the title.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
devcrypt.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:55:16 AM

Why are you in your group sending links to channels with Airdrop? Another shchitkoin?

That was spam. Everything was removed ASAP.

Am I right that the main source of your income is special options for contractors' advertising on the platform?

As well as advertising and options for freelancers.

How blockchain is working in your project?

All deals will be recorded through blockchain. Therefore, they can't be falsified and reviews will be 100% real.

Great project with great future vision, hope to see more progress from  development team.Best of luck Team !!

Question - how clients and freelancers gonna top-up and cash out their DEV tokens onto/from freelance platform?

Great question, there will be many options, including but not limited to: bank transfer (SEPA, SWIFT), Visa/MC (Amex will not be supported), including a direct transfer/withdrawal of DEV.

Why would you have the word "Airdrop" in the title of your thread if then there is no mention whatsoever of airdrops inside your OP? If that's just a way to attract people it won't work, because anyone attracted by that magic word will simply get pissed off and leave as soon as he realizes that you have been been lying already in the title.

If you looked more closely there is a link to our airdrop which is almost over now.
Barley Hertog

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:03:15 PM

Am I right that the main source of your income is special options for contractors' advertising on the platform?

Thanks for the answer! But what makes you so sure that the fee-less business model will work? Now it seems that it CAN work only when the project investments are growing together with the users amount, and the token price rises. Once the growth goes slower, you'll have to take fees. To my mind.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:24:53 PM

If you looked more closely there is a link to our airdrop which is almost over now.

OOpps, sorry, you are right, I didn't see the link at first, my bad. It just happens so often that the word airdrop is abused. Again I apologize.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
devcrypt.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:37:36 AM

italian & croatian translation reserved

Check your PM.

Thanks for the answer! But what makes you so sure that the fee-less business model will work? Now it seems that it CAN work only when the project investments are growing together with the users amount, and the token price rises. Once the growth goes slower, you'll have to take fees. To my mind.

It will work regardless of the token price or project investments. As long as users are using the platform the model will be sufficient.

OOpps, sorry, you are right, I didn't see the link at first, my bad. It just happens so often that the word airdrop is abused. Again I apologize.

No worries, happens to everyone Smiley

to all others: as always, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!
donrobert

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:47:15 AM

Power house team,nice to know your project,I'll probably support this,This is one to watch for!
hansen.ng

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:57:49 AM

I think the problem of other similar freelance crypto projects (Blocklancer, Chronos etc) are mainly adoption. How are you going to solve this?

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
santu8967

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

Good project ... And very good team members...
egyahya

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:20:41 AM

great
masteride

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

Project Develop[crypto] is very interesting and different, there are free & premium coin advertisement. I look forward to the success of this project.
distorsiyon

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:14:30 AM

i joined. we are waiting good news
BACARAN

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:16:34 PM

I join you, hope you reach your goals.
beynelmilel

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:16:29 PM

good luck.
lahammedah96

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:17:35 PM

It aint gonna be a walk in the park
devcrypt.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:20:32 PM

I think the problem of other similar freelance crypto projects (Blocklancer, Chronos etc) are mainly adoption. How are you going to solve this?

We offer fiat options which will allow users to adopt to their regular environment more easily. They will definitely see the advantages of using crypto very soon after joining  Smiley
devcrypt.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:06:22 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 10:16:39 PM by devcrypt.io

Welcome our new advisor Paul Francis!

SkyLords

Activity: 784
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:19:13 PM

Devcrypt, you will never forget this project.
SomeCommas-45

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:27:10 AM

Looking forward to the Demo
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: