Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:53:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When You Think Market Boom Again?  (Read 1112 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

As we all accept nobody can predict the price. Also, all of us know that bitcoin dominates the crypto market. If it goes up, all the market volume go up. So that, I am sure total market cap haven't seen the top yet. There will be new ATHs on the total market cap. So, bitcoin will rise.
When?
10k is very easy for the market it can be even in 24 hours.
In my opinion, we will see 20k+ at the end of April.
30k+ will come once in 2018 depending on the news

People should realize that btc can jump and rise multiple times in a short period and previous all falls can just be a history. We have seen this in last Nov - Dec when market have risen by so many times in short time and same thing could even happen in this year as well and we should be seeing this happening soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:17:15 PM

So much speculation on this question. As beginning to end of 2017 Saw a Major Boom and increase in BTC and other Cryptos
Do you see this happening again? As large growth spurt again for BTC for 2018? or at least a steady long growth that could carry into 2019 again? or do you see things staying stabilized and just small growth?
maybe the day of Bitcoin millionaires are over?
thoughts on this?

Only time can tell when should the price returns to the peak as what had been observed the price today had been in a correction, for a better price in the future. We need to admit that that's the true nature of Bitcoin a volatile in prices which we need to consider in investing. Sooner this will be align to the true price and makes it make a bull run which has history that it's possible to make it.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:48:46 PM

So much speculation on this question. As beginning to end of 2017 Saw a Major Boom and increase in BTC and other Cryptos
Do you see this happening again? As large growth spurt again for BTC for 2018? or at least a steady long growth that could carry into 2019 again? or do you see things staying stabilized and just small growth?
thoughts on this?

nothing in specific mate,no one can tell exactly when will the market boom again.though in speculations lots of words you can read..if you want positive feedbacks better stay in speculation section,,but here only truth you can find..but its good to be realistic than speculative
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:49:12 PM

thoughts on this?

Seeing the market chaos and panic selling it seems that the this bloodbath will continue for few months before anything comes under control.Although i personally hope this drama end soon and prices again rises but it will take some time due to its volatile nature.Financial experts have predicted that Q3 and Q4 are going to boom period for bitcoin and then prices are going to surge up-to much higher level. So lets hope for it's betterment and this may be true.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:01:16 PM

thoughts on this?

Seeing the market chaos and panic selling it seems that the this bloodbath will continue for few months before anything comes under control.Although i personally hope this drama end soon and prices again rises but it will take some time due to its volatile nature.Financial experts have predicted that Q3 and Q4 are going to boom period for bitcoin and then prices are going to surge up-to much higher level. So lets hope for it's betterment and this may be true.
The bitcoin currency of millionaires is a myth. Such a there is no and never was. In fact, very few people have become millionaires thanks to bitcoin. But I do not know. The rise in bitcoin prices will decline every year. We won't see the x10. I think that x2 will be a good result. Do you have $ 500,000 to become a millionaire? In order to get a large income you need to invest in new altcoins but it is very risky.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:03:27 PM

thoughts on this?

No checkout coinmarkecap. On 2nd January 2017, the price was at $1025 and on 30 March 2017, the btc price was at $1020. In between the price went to $1057 and came back to $1020. Like wise, in 2018, on 1st January 2018 the price was at $13791 and on now its at $8500. A great loss of $5200 plus. Last year there was no growth in the first 3 months, but this year we had around $5000 plus loss.

But since we had a huge boom in December 2017, we feel it as a great loss here. But obviously, we are at a good stage. We are at 700 percentage growth compared to first quarter 2017. Hope the price travels from $8000 to $10000 unless and until there is no big pump.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:22:53 AM

of course the market will be boom again, every year we are not strange to see such a situation. can be said this is an annual tradition before bitcoin prices explode to a higher level. IMO the price will reach its place as we all expect, next June is the bitcoin return point to get brilliant and fantastic numbers. we all have to believe in bitcoin performance.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:35:02 AM

By way of looking at the past trends of bitcoin , take 6 - 8 more weeks of low price transactions. Bitcoin may rise to a favorable level. Accumulation period may be slowed by then because of high demands on BTC.
Yeah, it has always been like this at the beginning of the year and we always get to see swings like this at the beginning but as time goes on, the market will recover and we will get to start seeing the test of new tops and then see how things turn out from there. For now, we cannot all predict anything but just watch how events unfold and for some of us who are even trading, we are still doing it with great care.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:07:56 AM

No one can predict it exactly but cryptocurrency market is still very young and growing. I think may june will be a good months for btc and btc will touch $20,000 again in this year
Let's hope it does but we have to keep our arms crossed in any which way. We have been on this road for a while now and it is a journey where no one knows how it is going to end up but we are just hopeful and optimistic that this is just the starting point of seeing better days ahead and I guess we will have to wait and see how that happens. Bitcoin may reach that as you said or even surpass it but no one knows, we just have to wait.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:26:18 AM

thoughts on this?

looking at the current market conditions I see the charts in each coin have shown up and it seems to have entered the stage of price recovery hopefully the price will rise very high until the end of this year.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:56:33 AM

I see the fall is coming. There's something wrong when bitcoin is fluctuating rapidly. Just like the past years, I wasn't able to witness the first corrections but the one that I can remember during those days when bitcoin broke $1,200 and went down to $800. And the other one is when bitcoin is having hardship to break $2,000 - $3,000 (I can't remember if this is the correct price that I've seen.) About bitcoin's boom, there's no doubt that it will come soon, just be patient and let the market move for us.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

I see the fall is coming. There's something wrong when bitcoin is fluctuating rapidly. Just like the past years, I wasn't able to witness the first corrections but the one that I can remember during those days when bitcoin broke $1,200 and went down to $800. And the other one is when bitcoin is having hardship to break $2,000 - $3,000 (I can't remember if this is the correct price that I've seen.) About bitcoin's boom, there's no doubt that it will come soon, just be patient and let the market move for us.

That means no matter how dump bitcoin is, in the long run it will still go high. Let's have more patience and hope that bitcoin will not break the support level, but if its go below $8k again, just keep yourself on standby mode. We incur losses now, but don't give up just take it easy and we will survive.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:53:48 PM

That means no matter how dump bitcoin is, in the long run it will still go high. Let's have more patience and hope that bitcoin will not break the support level, but if its go below $8k again, just keep yourself on standby mode. We incur losses now, but don't give up just take it easy and we will survive.

That is the pattern of bitcoins sometimes it dumped,sometimes it pumped and its up to us to believe since as we can see those past believers earn millions for their single deposits. But if people cannot really afford to see some lose then I suggest them to do an experimental short trades with bitcoins volatility.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:25:55 PM

For me, the market will boom again if some influential person will speak about bitcoin and say that they will invest, accept or promote it and if a huge company says that they will accept bitcoin as payment and more.  Also, it will boom the market again if some country tells that they will accept some cryptocurrency in their state.  Smiley
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:57:45 PM

I think, bitcoin and other cryptocurrency may rise again in the last quarter of this year. Maybe it will recover and reach the good amount. We are waiting for big pump of these cryptocurrency to sell some coins and tokens.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:14:40 AM

thoughts on this?

I speculate that at the start of 3rd quarter, crypto markets will be teeming in green cryptos again. Crypto markets these days are just in a very tough and bumpy road but if you look at the graph, everything is just normal. So let us just wait for the proper time to celebrate.

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

Big rise will be two times a year. The first time in the first half of year, the second time in the end of the year. More rises wont be though it isnt excluded. The market is changeable, but nevertheless it needs influx of the new capital

susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:44:52 PM

thoughts on this?

just calm the price of coin in the market will come back up when there is good news from bitcoin and other coin because all concentrated from bitcoin price, if bitcoin price rise then altcoin price will also rise.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:52:07 PM

That can happen and we all experienced it during the past years. I don't want to be more confident now but what you're saying is correct. After the dumping session, the next thing that will happen is the rising session. It went below $8,000 but now it's starting to increase again. And we did actually survived for so many years so this correction, dips or reaching the bottom has been passed for many years and this is not new to majority of the coiners.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:51:21 PM

That can happen and we all experienced it during the past years. I don't want to be more confident now but what you're saying is correct. After the dumping session, the next thing that will happen is the rising session. It went below $8,000 but now it's starting to increase again. And we did actually survived for so many years so this correction, dips or reaching the bottom has been passed for many years and this is not new to majority of the coiners.
By last quarter as it always did, for now if you still have something left in you better buy more alts.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: