Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:05:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitConnect Lawsuit has Begun!  (Read 682 times)
cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:06:30 PM

This will served as a good lesson for those who will follow the same path as these scammers did,never under estimate the power of justice because it will always find its way to get your asses down.This is a very good news for those people who got scammed last year because they will be given a chance to get back the stolen billions of dollars from them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:13:06 PM

Great those people who got scammed will be able to seek justice,i hope these people should put into jail for the rest of their lives,so that they cannot scam people in the future,STEALING shouldnt be allowed in this world.Those hard earned money were stole,thousands of lives has been damaged these people shouldnt be given any chance to appeal in the legal court.

HartleyDrake

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:18:01 PM

Finally, some of the promoters/advertisers of BitConnect(ponzi schem) like Craig Grant and Trevon James have been brought to justice.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/81n8r4/bitconnect_lawsuit_has_begun_trevon_jamescraig/
Wouldn't surprise me if that clown Carlos Matos is next on the list Grin .

Here is the Class Action Lawsuit .
Mirror link

These individuals/corporations are getting sued:
Code:
BITCONNECT INTERNATIONAL PLC, a foreign corporation;
BITCONNECT LTD., a foreign corporation;
BITCONNECT TRADING LTD., a foreign corporation;
GLENN ARCARO, an individual;
TREVON BROWN a/k/a TREVON JAMES, an individual;
RYAN HILDRETH, an individual;
CRAIG GRANT, an individual;
JOHN DOE NO. 1 a/k/a CRYPTONICK, an individual;
and JOHN DOE NOS. 2-10, individuals;
Defendants.

Yes!!! finally a scam coin getting punishment.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:25:31 PM

Scammers shoud be all put in jail,those families who have lost a lot of money because of this ponzi scheme,well we cannot blame these people because they just want to earn money faster.People should be always be careful before getting involved with these projects so that in the end of the day they wont regret what will happen to their investments.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:28:57 PM

WASSSA WASSA WASSA WASSAA WASSSAAAPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BIIIIITTTTTCCOOOONNNEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!1111one

WoooOOO!!!!

WAHATACAHGONNNAADOOOOOooooo???!!?!?!

Hahaha.  Grin

Wasa wasa wasaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

I was about to comment this but you're faster than the flash. Those people who are behind this keep should get themselves on arrest to give justice to those investors that they fooled.

What I like with this action is that it gives fear to the people who will try this in the future. Those bitconnect shillers should also be accountable for attracting more investors that they want to fool and scam.

BountyLord

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:31:54 PM

Good news! And I hope that we will see BitConnect founders and promoters in prison soon. If so then it will help to prevent new ponzi schemes in cryptocurrency area.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:32:31 PM

I've been waiting to see this day for years. LOL. As I know this is the first time ponzi system have to face with a lawsuit cause before nobody know who stand behind a crypto ponzi system cause they often tried to hide their identity. Maybe Bitconnect investors will have chance to take their money back. LOL

Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:32:37 PM

This is great news, but I am a little bit sceptical about the final result. I am really hoping that this will be lesson to be learned here.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

This is great because those damages that they have done to those investors will be paid off,life imprisonment wont be enough but a death penalty would be good so that those people who are planning to to shady things like bitconnect would be scared,hard earned money from people are getting stolen and these people doesnt deserved to live.

cryptomngr

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:49:55 PM

Great news to all the crypto universe,the community will be pleased to what will happen to those founders who are the brains of this biggest cryptocurrency scam project,people are right they shouldnt be given a chance to have their lawyer because they did steal billions of dollars of investments from those poor investors who got baited with their promises.

Danish Mohiuddin

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:51:25 PM

One needs to make an example out of Bitconnect !!! Good Job  Hope all of the Bitconnect Executive face Jail time Angry
gargavaar

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:01:23 PM

This case makes me wish that Tarring and Feathering is brought back as a punishment.
I really hope the judge throws the book at the lot of them
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:13:33 PM

This is just great news,the people should rally and file law cases with these people so that there will be no one to follow their footsteps,they may have billions of dollars but they cannot use it because the justice will always prevail,those people who got scammed should get their investments back so that there will be some equality.

OwenBurgess

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:19:47 PM

Finally, some of the promoters/advertisers of BitConnect(ponzi schem) like Craig Grant and Trevon James have been brought to justice.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/81n8r4/bitconnect_lawsuit_has_begun_trevon_jamescraig/

Here is the Class Action Lawsuit  -  Mirror link

Code:
Defendants.

finally some justice against these spammers 
QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:21:06 PM

Here is the Class Action Lawsuit  -  Mirror link

Code:
Defendants.
great these spammers should be punished heavily for what they did to people
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:27:18 PM

finally some justice against these spammers 
They are not spammers,they are scammers do you really know what you are talking about? bitconnect was the biggest scam that the cryptocurrency community has,it is the worst nightmare for all those people who get involved with that ponzi scheme,people had been warned but most of them are blinded with the promises of getting more money by investing.

sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:34:52 PM

Best news that i have known today,those people are surely get alarmed to what will come to them expect the worst for these people stealing millions to billions of dolalrs isnt a an easy case to get a long,the national government will to their thing just to put these people to jail for the rest of their lives.We should prevail because those people who got scammed will be able to revenge.

Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:38:23 PM

Finally! I hope these scammers will get what they deserve. I hope that they will be given the maximum possible prison term.

dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:43:37 PM

I hope they are going after more than just the Youtubers.... what about the people that actually stole the money?  

Just about everyone knew it was Ponzi scheme, and every Bitconnect thread, reddit post, twitter feed, had warnings so none of the "investors" can deny that they were not warned.  Can they prove the Youtubers had insider info that wasn't available to the rest of us?  I don't know if it will be that easy to prove they were scammers.  They have the right to free speech, and can deny that they knew it was Ponzi scheme, claim they lost money, too, claim they were victims ...

While I hope something comes of this, and some justice is served, I also hate how much attention this is getting and how it will be another event to bring down the regulation hammer.  If the Bitconnect suckers had used their heads in the first place, and listened to people instead of calling them "FUDers", then this wouldn't have been a problem.

valid point .

advertisers and promoters just share small portion , but big fishes got escaped easily , so catch them too .
also not only punishment but fine them heavy and reimburse that amount to people who even lost their lifelong savings in this shit .
i know those investors got greedy and without thinking invested in this trap , but still their fault is only this they did not use mind .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
cryptocrocs

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:43:45 PM

Those people behind the bitconnect scam surely doesnt see this coming,justice will find its way to get their karmas turn to themselves.These people should be put to jail immediately because they stole billions of dollar investments from those hard working people who only wants to earn money from their promises,it will be a good start for our community to fight those greedy people.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: