Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:56:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Golfcoin - New management and website  (Read 26415 times)
Joker07

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:38:25 AM

Many questions without answers  Roll Eyes

Questions are going to continue until the new team comes on board. That could take several more weeks. We have no control over this. The legal process needs to complete before they can start answering questions. In the meantime, we suggest everyone be patient. This will get resolved before long.

There is nothing illegal about talking before the legal papers are done.  You choose not to talk before then and that is your right but why misinform us by saying you cannot talk about it.  That is simply wrong.

I never said it was illegal to talk. Seasoned entrepreneurs know that deals are never done until all the paperwork is signed. It is simply inappropriate for a potential new management team to speak to the public until all the documents are complete.
Sure you did right here  "The new team is not legally allowed to communicate anything at this point.  This has nothing to do with their professionalism.  They cannot speak to the public until legal documents are completed."        I agree speaking before ready is not necessarily a good thing but intentionally telling us wrong is never a good thing.  From what information I  have been able to gather about Golfcoin I am still glad I invested and believe there may be great potential here but it does not help when someone involved is telling partial truths.  I have no desire to continue this further and am not bad mouthing Golfcoin but merely pointing out that it is not cool to give false information.

I will be more precise here. It would be illegal for a new, prospective team to talk unless they were given permission by the current team. We have not given that permission because the documents are not complete.

Thank you.  I can easily swallow that.  Best wishes for continued and increased success.

Hello Mr;
You said at the last update that it will take about 15 days to finalize the transaction, Maybe a delay of paperwork?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:58:06 AM

Many questions without answers  Roll Eyes

Questions are going to continue until the new team comes on board. That could take several more weeks. We have no control over this. The legal process needs to complete before they can start answering questions. In the meantime, we suggest everyone be patient. This will get resolved before long.

There is nothing illegal about talking before the legal papers are done.  You choose not to talk before then and that is your right but why misinform us by saying you cannot talk about it.  That is simply wrong.

I never said it was illegal to talk. Seasoned entrepreneurs know that deals are never done until all the paperwork is signed. It is simply inappropriate for a potential new management team to speak to the public until all the documents are complete.
Sure you did right here  "The new team is not legally allowed to communicate anything at this point.  This has nothing to do with their professionalism.  They cannot speak to the public until legal documents are completed."        I agree speaking before ready is not necessarily a good thing but intentionally telling us wrong is never a good thing.  From what information I  have been able to gather about Golfcoin I am still glad I invested and believe there may be great potential here but it does not help when someone involved is telling partial truths.  I have no desire to continue this further and am not bad mouthing Golfcoin but merely pointing out that it is not cool to give false information.

I will be more precise here. It would be illegal for a new, prospective team to talk unless they were given permission by the current team. We have not given that permission because the documents are not complete.

Thank you.  I can easily swallow that.  Best wishes for continued and increased success.

Hello Mr;
You said at the last update that it will take about 15 days to finalize the transaction, Maybe a delay of paperwork?

We have signed a Letter of Intent. Waiting now for the full agreement.

Golfcoin founding member
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:30:02 PM

New Golfcoin website blog post:

"A formal "Letter of Intent" was signed one week ago with the new management team. We are waiting for the full legal documents to be completed, which should occur this week. All of the major issues have been addressed and agreed to. Essentially, we have been in a waiting phase for the past 30 days, dependent on legal firms to complete tasks.

Behind the scenes, the new team is hard at work. Once they come on board and take over day-to-day management, Golfcoin should really take off. Exciting times lie just ahead."

Golfcoin founding member
babos8383

Activity: 728

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:32:42 PM

That's very good. Change is always for the better, I think now there will be a new era of development

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
copy

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:36:30 PM

Hello! Could you please list your competitors? And what is the difference between you and them.
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:40:42 PM

Hello! Could you please list your competitors? And what is the difference between you and them.

This kind of detailed information will be posted when the new team comes on board.

Golfcoin founding member
NGWM

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:57:47 PM

If we look to the Swedish producer:

https://rangeservant.com/

we can see, that smartphone-wallets are going to replace the common money of coins and bills.
So golfcoin can be a real cool option paying your balls at a Golf Ball Dispenser easily and cheap with your androit wallet.

In such a case 1.8 billion coins are perfect, because one rented golf ball costs you about 5-30 cent... and one golf range needs several 1000s a day ....  if golfcoin will succeed in such a case, golfcoin will go up to 500, may be even 1000 Satoshis or more...and if we can buy a Coke, a lunch or more...  it will rise up x times 10.000 Satoshis...

Good luck new team...
lara59236

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:11:28 PM

Why nk new exchanges??
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:57:34 PM

Why nk new exchanges??

Waiting for the new team to come on board. We are almost done with the legal documents.

Golfcoin founding member
Joker07

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:01:56 AM

Lack of update = dump, big dump
Soon we will be a 1 sat.
Enjoy guys
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:19:14 AM

Lack of update = dump, big dump
Soon we will be a 1 sat.
Enjoy guys

We are not the least bit concerned about the current price.  It is meaningless, especially given the current market conditions. Our lawyers are almost done with the legal documents.  When the new team comes on board,  excitement will spread in the community.  I believe everyone will be very happy with what happens at that time.

Golfcoin founding member
Raizou

Activity: 758

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:57:23 PM

I believe that after regularization the project goes to the moon, of course have to maintain enthusiasm and avoid false claims. Yet why should a team enter? Should not this project have a team formed? I would like answers to these questions and to conclude that even with these doubts the project is standing proving that there is a basis.
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 09:59:47 PM

I believe that after regularization the project goes to the moon, of course have to maintain enthusiasm and avoid false claims. Yet why should a team enter? Should not this project have a team formed? I would like answers to these questions and to conclude that even with these doubts the project is standing proving that there is a basis.

The original team which founded the coin is being replaced. This will allow new developments to come to market.

Golfcoin founding member
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

We are almost done with the legal process. Hopefully everything will be complete within one week.

Golfcoin founding member
Joker07

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:20:34 PM

We are almost done with the legal process. Hopefully everything will be complete within one week.
Hello
hope so  Undecided I've been waiting a long time, Good luck  Smiley
kagami_

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:21:00 AM

I offered to work for them and they did respond to me as if they might be interested. But then stopped responding.

As an investor, I'm not sure what to think ...
Joker07

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

I offered to work for them and they did respond to me as if they might be interested. But then stopped responding.

same here, I don't know what to do: Dump, Hold Pfffff Huh
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 01:25:00 PM

Have patience, just like the kind of patience you need in order to wait for the crypto market to head up again. Some things just can’t be rushed. 

Golfcoin founding member
Joker07

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

Have patience, just like the kind of patience you need in order to wait for the crypto market to head up again. Some things just can’t be rushed. 
It takes too long, you notice
Every time you say: it's good next week everything will be over
It's been two months that this story is repeated!
I think there's no team or anything 
You are just gaining time
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:15:48 PM

It takes too long, you notice
Every time you say: it's good next week everything will be over
It's been two months that this story is repeated!
I think there's no team or anything 
You are just gaining time

You are entitled to believe whatever you want. All I can do is report the facts as they are. I cannot speed this process up.

Golfcoin founding member
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: