Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Golfcoin - New management and website  (Read 26415 times)
Golfcoin

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 04:07:08 PM

Hello there Well, we arrived in the second quarter, all Altcoins started to move, reached the highest level in history or even broke it, Bitcoin's dominance is 55% still falling When golf will be listed in good exchanges, update the website, the new team aboard... etc., can you please answer me when u have time?

Otherwise, I did some research and found out that your project Golf has a new chain (not eth chain) with the same vision and a new website is there a swap coming soon? I don’t know If can I post the links here? should i wait for the next updates? thank you very much

Please post the links here.

there you go!

The GOLFHUB18 App will provide contactless payment, online tee time bookings, and a digital membership ID as proof of health (negative test or vaccination) to create a safer environment for all golfers and course staff members.

(Same project, same resolutions)

Explorer ( Binance Chain ): https://bscscan.com/token/0xd0973d16f9f491cfb0af0ce23c1f032288fc654c

there are a few daily trades on pancakeSwap

Twitter: https://twitter.com/golfhub18

what do you think? good catch lol  Cheesy

Now you should work really hard before seeing your project/Idea stolen
Golfhub18 App launch and partnership announcements scheduled for Q1 2022.  (It's time to do the right thing, we have faith in you don't let us down)

Good catch.
thanks,  Smiley is there any news coming soon

Maybe. Discussions are ongoing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BinaryOptionBlog

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 07:31:09 PM

Hello there Well, we arrived in the second quarter, all Altcoins started to move, reached the highest level in history or even broke it, Bitcoin's dominance is 55% still falling When golf will be listed in good exchanges, update the website, the new team aboard... etc., can you please answer me when u have time?

Otherwise, I did some research and found out that your project Golf has a new chain (not eth chain) with the same vision and a new website is there a swap coming soon? I don’t know If can I post the links here? should i wait for the next updates? thank you very much

there you go!

The GOLFHUB18 App will provide contactless payment, online tee time bookings, and a digital membership ID as proof of health (negative test or vaccination) to create a safer environment for all golfers and course staff members.

Explorer ( Binance Chain ): https://bscscan.com/token/0xd0973d16f9f491cfb0af0ce23c1f032288fc654c

Golfhub18 App launch and partnership announcements scheduled for Q1 2022.  (It's time to do the right thing, we have faith in you don't let us down)

Good catch.

Oh cool, you have got a new team, I assume that they will be further helpful than the others Good luck.
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 01:00:57 PM

there you go!

Good catch.

How are the Discussions going? any news?
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 01:06:33 PM

Youtube channel is gone   Shocked Shocked
Not a good sign

Golfcoin is undergoing change of management and ownership. More information to come.

it's taking so much time!!
Will golf miss this bull market?
Golfcoin

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2021, 12:42:59 PM

Coinbase Could Lead a Crypto Charge Into Public Markets
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/15/business/dealbook/coinbase-public-crypto.html

We're in a Great position you were waiting for this to happens
now can u do something or you're already done with GolfCoin
Bitcoin dominance Below 51% all Small market Cap coin begin to move
Explain what happens next, please? with specific dates

" Golfcoin is undergoing change of management and ownership. More information to come. "

This message dated October, 31 last year.

6 months later nothing yet

waiting for the answer

have a good day

There is no new information to report. When I have new info, I will report it.
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 04:56:27 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 05:15:01 PM by BinaryOptionBlog

Hi bud i assume there's still nothing to point out the primary month of Q2 is nearly done, nevermind many thanks for all of your efforts during these years, but now we're late Bitcoin dominance is below 50% all market cap will go crazy. just put Golf on one exchange and let the Bull magic do the work, personally, i can not miss this Run!
there is no exchange available for trading right now!

Golfcoin

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2021, 12:08:55 PM

Hi bud i assume there's still nothing to point out the primary month of Q2 is nearly done, nevermind many thanks for all of your efforts during these years, but now we're late Bitcoin dominance is below 50% all market cap will go crazy. just put Golf on one exchange and let the Bull magic do the work, personally, i can not miss this Run!

I have no new information to report, but know this: we are all very early into crypto. There will be many bull runs to come. The general public is not trading crypto yet. One way or another, I will get Golfcoin trading again and the project will move forward. It will just take time.
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 02:18:11 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2021, 04:56:34 PM by BinaryOptionBlog

I have no new information to report, but know this: we are all very early into crypto. There will be many bull runs to come. The general public is not trading crypto yet. One way or another, I will get Golfcoin trading again and the project will move forward. It will just take time.
Ok, I understand that, so that means even bitcoin price hit 100k$ or 300k$ Golf price will remain 0$?
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 04:07:48 PM

I think The general public will trade cryptos very soon

JP Morgan Bank planning to roll out Bitcoin fund, reports

http://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/947654/jp-morgan-planning-to-roll-out-bitcoin-fund-reports-947654.html
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 03:26:40 PM

Thank you GolfCoin Team. I really loved seeing this. The fact that you have not given up on the project itself is great news. With all that money invested into this coin, obviously, I see hope and a future, which is very encouraging.

I can understand the frustration on missing out on the bull run that's on right now.  It might be a great opportunity for you all to raise some funds and also to bring awareness to the new people who are entering crypto space for the first time.

Many thanks for this promise and commitment.
EbenTheva

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 04:04:03 AM

Nice to see everyone rallying around to support the revived hope you have placed in our hearts @GolfCoin. Wishing you the best in the days, months and years to come. Want to see this project succeed and silencing the doubters. Keep up the good work and keep moving on. Would like to know more from your end.
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 01:31:06 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2021, 06:11:38 PM by BinaryOptionBlog

Meme coin Doge is Hitting ATH = 50cents. Road to 1 dollar why not
Golf so far has shown no signs of life, dead and buried...
Golfcoin

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2021, 12:17:26 PM

Bro we all know this, just have faith and patience, the Q2 is not done yet, maybe we'll see some movement soon

There is movement forward. A new team is assembling. More news to come in a couple of weeks.
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 08:09:53 PM

Bro we all know this, just have faith and patience, the Q2 is not done yet, maybe we'll see some movement soon

There is movement forward. A new team is assembling. More news to come in a couple of weeks.
Great to hear that thanks, Please tell us does those news has a relation with the original Golfcoin? thanks

a lot of spam on Twitter about that

https://www.mintme.com/token/GolfCoin
https://twitter.com/Golfcoin3
https://twitter.com/search?q=golfcoin&src=recent_search_click&f=live
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 10:35:19 PM

another meme coin making history Shibatoken, and get listed on Binance

I believe you have found your way on the Golf project
EbenTheva

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 12:06:07 AM

That would be my birthday gift!! Honestly. Thank you for the renewed hope you have provided. Amazing to hear this. Very excited to hear about the announcement. There are so many whales who understand Crypto projects  who have made Millions in profits from the recent gains and would love to be involved in GolfCoin I think. So it's good timing.
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 11:23:12 PM

Hello all, Looking forward to any news, what about the new team?
Golfcoin

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2021, 07:18:27 PM

Progress is being made. You should hear from the new team in the near future.
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 07:58:58 PM

Great, thanks for the answer, I can't wait to see them aboard, I'm hoping that we'll see you around with the new team.
take care.
Golfcoin

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2021, 10:31:15 AM

Hi, quick question is the new project of Golfcoin called   Golfrochain (GOLF)?
https://en.golfro.io/

No
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: