Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your biggest bitcoin regrets?  (Read 42972 times)
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:16:28 PM

Just discovered Bitcoin now which is very late.

After few years, you'll be very happy that you discovered bitcoin still quite early. Grin
2017 is not so late, we are still in the beginning of the wider adoption process and the real fun will start when bitcoin will be taken as something common, something what is used in everyday life. Then bitcoin will be 3k usd or more, and 2017 will only be a sweet memory. Cool

Yes and I think bitcoin will reach to new heights in this year as price has already touched 4 digits so we can expect even higher price in coming months, the only regret I have that I couldn't buy when the price was lower in the past as I was not aware about bitcoin at that point of time or else I would be holding enough bitcoins at this stage of my life.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
MorpheWQ
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1110

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:17:51 PM

I spent my bitcoins for fx investment 2-3 years ago. And I won %65 profit. But I didn't return bitcoin again Sad
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:13:02 AM

It's probably that one thing that many people regret... and that is not holding it but spending it asap... I just wish I've been holding to all those btc I've made. Tho, I think I've probably made almost 1btc, since I've started earning and getting btc, I still regret that I've spent it all and if I were holding them that would probably motivate me to get even more. eh...

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:28:17 AM

It's probably that one thing that many people regret... and that is not holding it but spending it asap... I just wish I've been holding to all those btc I've made. Tho, I think I've probably made almost 1btc, since I've started earning and getting btc, I still regret that I've spent it all and if I were holding them that would probably motivate me to get even more. eh...

That's right most of the people would have spent their coins when they saw higher price of bitcoins like if a person bought bitcoin when price was $250 then he would have surely sold when it touched the price of $500 as he already doubled his investment but if he would have managed to hold them till this point then he would have made huge profits by selling at $1k price.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 12:33:46 AM

Biggest regret is definitely gambling and losing 8 BTC a few years back. That's probably why you see me adamantly opposing most forms of gambling around here. Most of the time, it's just not worth it.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:10:24 AM

I spent my bitcoins for fx investment 2-3 years ago. And I won %65 profit. But I didn't return bitcoin again Sad
investments can provide a huge advantage to you, but you do not forget the risk of investment. if you're greedy is very likely you will lose and lose all your profits
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:42:08 AM

investments can provide a huge advantage to you, but you do not forget the risk of investment. if you're greedy is very likely you will lose and lose all your profits

Invest btc is one of ways to earn many profit but it is has big risk too.
There are no restrictions to invest your Bitcoin Everyone has their own way to gain up his Bitcoin. but you should have to know when to invest Bitcoin, it takes a long time to get many profit and also have a great risk that your money will not returned.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Finestream

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:17:57 AM

There are no restrictions to invest your Bitcoin Everyone has their own way to gain up his Bitcoin. but you should have to know when to invest Bitcoin, it takes a long time to get many profit and also have a great risk that your money will not returned.
By nature, bitcoin is risky, even if you are not investing with it, instead you use your bitcoin for a transaction, there is a chance that the value will drop abruptly. We know how the value moves up and down, so we have to be very careful and what is important is that we understand the risk.

Investment is the trend now because we believe the future of bitcoin has a good potential, and when that happens, we will be profitable, therefore we make sure we will not gonna miss this but put what you can spend to avoid regrets.

belov

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:36:01 AM

Today's Memory pool backlogged... Is bitcoin really ready for real market?
_nur

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:37:59 AM

it's no longer decentralized and control by miners of certain country
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 10374

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:45:38 AM

Today's Memory pool backlogged... Is bitcoin really ready for real market?

Most likely that is a spam attack, and likely not as big of a deal as you seem to want to suggest.

Bitcoin provides a lot of value that traditional centralized and mutable financial institutions do not provide... and yeah, sometimes there are delays that you will need to consider when sending transactions.

In the past 48 hours, I had two transactions that I sent with high priority fees, yesterday's transaction took about 22 hours to go through, and my today's transaction from a few hours ago took about 90 minutes to go through.  Both transactions showed as "pending" - immediately after sending.

you tell us, what is better than bitcoin?  Are you suggesting another crypto or are you suggesting fiat or traditional financial institutions?    Are you suggesting that bitcoin is overvalued because of this issue that you are alleging to be a "problem?" or are you alleging that bitcoin will only go to $10k per coin rather than $50k per coin because of such "problem?"

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1020

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:04:03 AM

Investing on Bitcoin does really involve the risk on lossing out your money but some people do strongly believes on it because they believe they will earn huge money in the long run. My biggest bitcoin regret is that i didnt know that it exist on 2009 and just joined too late.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:12:04 AM

it's no longer decentralized and control by miners of certain country
nope i think that control bitcoin remains on the users themselves. no matter they are miners or their investors will give effect to the bitcoin. so decentralization will keep running
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 07:26:49 AM

The biggest regret is when stop to earn Bitcoin, I know about Bitcoin when faucet giving big amount for every 30 minutes, i can get 1,000 in one faucet website every 30 minutes and everyday i earn 100,000 from faucet, but i don't know about Bitcoin exchange so I think still do faucet is waste my time and try do again after Bitcoin price can reach more than $1,000 on 2013, but now I don't do faucet again.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 07:45:26 AM

The biggest regret is when stop to earn Bitcoin, I know about Bitcoin when faucet giving big amount for every 30 minutes, i can get 1,000 in one faucet website every 30 minutes and everyday i earn 100,000 from faucet, but i don't know about Bitcoin exchange so I think still do faucet is waste my time and try do again after Bitcoin price can reach more than $1,000 on 2013, but now I don't do faucet again.
Me too , I stop using bitcoin for 1 year and I fully missed the chance of buying bitcoins on 200$ price range. But im still happy that I came back on bitcoin and I earned bitcoin everyday in my way of earning.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
positivezero

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:09:01 PM

What are some of your biggest bitcoin regrets, and what were you thinking back then?

Besides "not getting in sooner"  Grin

Obligatory: BFL  Tongue

EDIT: Bitcoin "mistakes" go here =)

Well for now, i have no regrets when I enter in bitcoin, its because im still in the first stage. At some point, i think there's nothing to regret at all since i found out that bitcoin can help me in many ways, i saw lot of users here using bitcoin and for sure they liked using bitcoin. Though bitcoin has disadvantages but that is not the reason to have regrets or even quit on it.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:30:34 PM

I also stop doing faucet, one of my regret in life is when I wasted my time doing and collecting faucet for more that a month but when I join signature campaign I stop it. Yes, I regret but in the other way I am thankful that I did faucet, because if not I won't meet bitcoin in my life which is one of my source of income now.

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:38:17 PM

Biggest regret is definitely gambling and losing 8 BTC a few years back. That's probably why you see me adamantly opposing most forms of gambling around here. Most of the time, it's just not worth it.

Seems it is your personal vendetta to go against gambling,  oh well, at least you have learned the lesson, some guys just never learned continuously draining their pocket to gambling.  I have my side of story too but well it was not that much but I have learned to take care of my Bitcoin and not gamble it since it is just a waste.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:24:20 PM

Not finding about it sooner !  Wink I am sure we all regret that. But noone can know these things and even people that habe opportunity to invest in bitcoin don't then wonder why they will never habe money. People pass up opportunity repeatedly so it is still young and early to adopt to bitcoin so I hope you not all spending you bitcoin and SA ing some for your future. You will regret it if you dont.

Save now and dont cry later. Smiley

Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:30:23 PM

Loosing in gambling would be always number one among all regrets. But 8 BTC it's just huge money today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: