Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:21:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your biggest bitcoin regrets?  (Read 42966 times)
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:50:27 AM

My biggest regret is that i don't invest any amount of bitcoin when a year ago the rate of it was only around 200-300$. Wish I can turn back time. Whenever I earned bitcoin i convert it right away to peso and withdrew it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:38:58 AM

My biggest regrets on bitcoin is now look at the bitcoin price am so sad because i converted it into cash so early. Now its almost double the price since last month its now rocking and i feel so sad.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:17:31 AM

My regrets is i just discovered it lastyear, invested in some scam sites, loses in gambling sites. This time im goin to take it seriously hoarding maybe.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:25:38 AM

My regrets is i just discovered it lastyear, invested in some scam sites, loses in gambling sites. This time im goin to take it seriously hoarding maybe.

That hurts man! But i think most of us in the starting  phase in learning bitcoin we think that investing on those scam site is the only way to earn bitcoin but it isnt sort of that is the start and now we know how do we earn it hold it or trade it. Also in gambling it is okay if its for fun but in you it is sort of earning thats why you lose  a lot.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:12:54 AM

That hurts man! But i think most of us in the starting  phase in learning bitcoin we think that investing on those scam site is the only way to earn bitcoin but it isnt sort of that is the start and now we know how do we earn it hold it or trade it. Also in gambling it is okay if its for fun but in you it is sort of earning thats why you lose  a lot.
Everyone has our own story, like me I was a victim of scam investment but I never gave up,
I continue to pursue investing until I found the real success with bitcoin.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Ekanenf

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:29:09 AM

Nowadays, I am regretting very much for not buying bitcoins when the price was around $250-$300.

I just think now, that if I had invested $10,000 than today I had a good ROI.  Cry Sad
I know the feel. I was sure Bitcoin would be huge someday, but I still sold all my BTC some years ago when I needed some cash. Should have keep it in my wallet and I would have profited 5x by now.

Well, it can't be help, especially when we don't have someone where we could lend some money, and we are earning bitcoin for us to have a source of income. I know you do really regret it, but you have to accept the fact that it is already gone, and start on earning some again and you could have more profit than the one you've had in the past.

Because bitcoins price is skyrocketting again, and it seems that no one could stop it. It will keep on rising, and the shitcoins will die.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:49:19 AM

Everyone has our own story, like me I was a victim of scam investment but I never gave up,
I continue to pursue investing until I found the real success with bitcoin.
Yeah, do not give up if you will have a lot of losses because if you will give up then it will end all your efforts and patience in pursuing bitcoin and earning good amount of money. A lot of people succeed in life because in every time of their failure they choose to strengthen their self and not to weaken by it.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:52:23 AM

Currently my bitcoin biggest regret is not keeping my bitcoins and trade it all with altcoins, have you guys seen bitcoins price now? I think it'll reach $3000 sooner.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:03:55 AM

My biggest regret is that i don't invest any amount of bitcoin when a year ago the rate of it was only around 200-300$. Wish I can turn back time. Whenever I earned bitcoin i convert it right away to peso and withdrew it.

I have that kind of regret back then but I have moved on from it since I dont have any money to buy bitcoins at that time. But if there is another regret is that I did not store my earned bitcoins but instead I used them to play in gambling sites and I lost it all. When I look at the value of bitcoin right now which is at 1200+ $ I can say that what a waste of bitcoin have I done.
Seville

Activity: 270

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:10:35 AM

one of my worst regrets is selling 1/4 my BTC when it was $900  Embarrassed
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:53:14 AM

My biggest regrets on bitcoin is now look at the bitcoin price am so sad because i converted it into cash so early. Now its almost double the price since last month its now rocking and i feel so sad.
Lol i think all users who sell their bitcoin 2 months before will surely be very sad after what they do. Because at this time the price soared very high. Lol

max2000irc

Activity: 527
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:16:32 AM

my biggest regret, sold about 100 BTC when the price was aprox $700. 
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 09:26:15 AM

my biggest regret, sold about 100 BTC when the price was aprox $700. 

What? Why you need to sell a lot of bitcoins by that time? If I were you I will only sell maybe 10% or 10 bitcoins by that time. Maybe you really need cash by that time. Today I keep on holding because I believe that with my past lost of selling also 5 bitcoins at $600 will be recovered if I'm going to become more patient this time.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
xslugx

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:35:51 AM

I thought there would be a huge correction reaching 2400$.

I have a short open right now.
A 2 BTC short.
I think that might become my biggest regret in btc xD

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:00:59 AM

Nowadays, I am regretting very much for not buying bitcoins when the price was around $250-$300.

I just think now, that if I had invested $10,000 than today I had a good ROI.  Cry Sad
I know the feel. I was sure Bitcoin would be huge someday, but I still sold all my BTC some years ago when I needed some cash. Should have keep it in my wallet and I would have profited 5x by now.
I think that is the thinking that all people who deal with bitcoin have to carry, but do not think you made a mistake, not for one second. Why you may ask, well it simple, you did not lose money, you made more and that is what is important. I have some some bitcoins month ago, when price was on 1200 dollars, if i had known that it will go this far i would not sell in that moment, but i do not regret my actions. Cheesy
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:14:27 AM

I never got scammed or lost anything, I guess my biggest regret would be giving up on bitcoin for a time after the mtgox crash. It all seemed like the end and I forgot about bitcoin for over a year before coming back.

Good if you don't get scammed. Because when we already understand how to get the bitcoin, it certainly has a lot of experience (unless they are only with the tools on mining). Because the type of person who like that I'm sure has already passed a lot of things in the world of the bitcoin. From the start of gambling, the signature campaign, trading, investment, etc. But you need to know, that all takes a mature thinking

zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:19:48 AM

I don't have regrets getting scammed by someone as luckily I was never scammed when I had a considerable amount of bitcoin (only at my beginning when using blockchain.info wallet I was stolen 0.015 btc at that time very low amount in dollars about 8-9 dollars). I have regrets though, now that the price is going up , I have regrets spending bitcoin to buy games, spending it to gamble and exchanging it to cash. But as they say experience is the sum of all errors so I have learned from my mistake, now I will not sell any bitcoin, except in the case I want to build a new mining PC, I will sell some to buy the parts of this PC.
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 10:20:01 AM

My biggest regret concerning bitcoin was not adding them to my portfolio when they were dirt cheap. I never cared to read the white paper or even to research about bitcoin. I was filled with prejudice and I paid the price for it. I was like, "bitcoin is a currency which doesn't have a central authority?! forget it, it is doomed to fail."

Bottom line is, be careful, never laugh at any new ideas. Stay Humble and keep an open mind.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:22:05 AM

I never got scammed or lost anything, I guess my biggest regret would be giving up on bitcoin for a time after the mtgox crash. It all seemed like the end and I forgot about bitcoin for over a year before coming back.

Good if you don't get scammed. Because when we already understand how to get the bitcoin, it certainly has a lot of experience (unless they are only with the tools on mining). Because the type of person who like that I'm sure has already passed a lot of things in the world of the bitcoin. From the start of gambling, the signature campaign, trading, investment, etc. But you need to know, that all takes a mature thinking

yeah right if you already got some knowledge and skills you will be able to compete and continue working inside crypto industry no matter how
frustrating things happen as long as you still have a dedication that you wanted to proceed its still possible to earn bitcoin, so far we should move
on and forget those bad things happen and focus.
ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:42:14 AM

Won 0.01 BTC jackpot on freebitco.in and spent it all. So sad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: