Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your biggest bitcoin regrets?  (Read 42966 times)
landwind

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:48:27 PM

Bought 5000 bitcoins for 30 Euro drunk and Sold them the day later sobor. What do we learnwjd ou of thisidh *cheers Drinks on me.
olliedickman

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:32:49 PM

My biggest regret for bitcoin is in 2013 where looking for btc in my country is still fixated on hyip program. I was somewhat traumatized by this type of investment and chose not to follow it, but at that moment the btc search wave emerged from stellar.org and I started actively to follow it. As time went by I was very busy in real work so I wasn't online for the next 2 years. After I came back online it was very unexpected that bitcoin prices rose sharply and I only collected about 1 btc. If I knew about the potential of bitcoin every year, I would not stop to look for it since 2013.
Too many hyip have been created since the price of bitcoin is more than $100. We all make the same mistake and I do not regret about that. It makes me smarter and stronger and know who are the scammers on the internet
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:48:31 PM

everything feels like a game of chess(or I should now call it clash of clans) anyway everything and everywhere is people who are competing with others like in money, respect, skills and other stuffs. no matter what ever I do they do not stop this type of actions because everyone cared about what will the society think about their reputation.my biggest regret was stepping into gambling sites
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:49:38 PM

My biggest regret in bitcoin is wasting every god damn bitcoin I had on useless things. Now I can't buy any due to the crazy price, nor can I even get full 1 BTC. If I had saved all the bitcoins I obtained, I would have made X10 of profits now. Eh... Undecided Undecided

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:52:56 AM

Regrets?
I am so disappointed in myself that I stop earning bitcoin for the last few weeks. But now I will be active again.
I am just really busy the past few days, but now I will surely make way to earn bitcoin and save this time.
Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:43:53 AM

Regrets?
I am so disappointed in myself that I stop earning bitcoin for the last few weeks. But now I will be active again.
I am just really busy the past few days, but now I will surely make way to earn bitcoin and save this time.
Well, welcome back due, you just stop for 1 week and there is so much happening already,
the price has skyrocketed and good thing you were able to come back.
This is a good time to work harder since the reward is getting bigger.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:24:42 AM

My biggest regret for bitcoin is in 2013 where looking for btc in my country is still fixated on hyip program. I was somewhat traumatized by this type of investment and chose not to follow it, but at that moment the btc search wave emerged from stellar.org and I started actively to follow it. As time went by I was very busy in real work so I wasn't online for the next 2 years. After I came back online it was very unexpected that bitcoin prices rose sharply and I only collected about 1 btc. If I knew about the potential of bitcoin every year, I would not stop to look for it since 2013.
it's a similar case just like what i have experienced and i believe a lot of people have the same experience too. actually it's about how dare you are on taking a low chance high risk investment back in 2013 ago or so. and most of us just skip bitcoin as the best option to put the money in. lamenting on what you have done and it was wrong won't change anything.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
BigBos

Activity: 1904
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:27:07 AM

Regrets?
Well, welcome back due, you just stop for 1 week and there is so much happening already,
the price has skyrocketed and good thing you were able to come back.
This is a good time to work harder since the reward is getting bigger.
Indeed regret is always like that. I've also stopped looking for bitcoin for a very low price, and it's hard to get, but looking at the current price, I'm sorry I never searched for bitcoin again, well, maybe right now I want to cover up that regret too.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:43:49 AM

Well it has always been joining Bitcoin rather late even though I heard of it very early. I used to have liberty reserve andcwas ysing that for global payments of services until it was closed and I heard of Bitcoin then but I didn't pay attention to it until about a year ago else I would've been enjoying my investment by now but it's all good I know in going to enjoy it soon.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:51:20 AM

I don't buy large bitcoins when it was in $300/BTC and save it for long time but i don't disappointing
because, i could made bitcoins​ from trading altcoins,
and it is more good than put the bitcoins for long time, because the trading altcoins i have becomed freelancer
with bitcoins and altcoins also getting new information about the technolgy in internet.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:35:31 PM

My regrets is i just discovered it lastyear, invested in some scam sites, loses in gambling sites. This time im goin to take it seriously hoarding maybe.
I'm also very sad to sell all my bitcoin some time ago. I should be very fortunate if I keep him until now. Or maybe I've become a rich man

Your mistake will be your lesson for your future decisions, If you still have bitcoin in your wallet then do not think to spend or convert it and fight the temptation and continue holding those coins because it will be the key for you to be rich so just have a lot of patience and find some motivation so you will have a longer patience to hold it for the future.
Armstand

Activity: 626

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:41:57 PM

My regrets is i just discovered it lastyear, invested in some scam sites, loses in gambling sites. This time im goin to take it seriously hoarding maybe.
I'm also very sad to sell all my bitcoin some time ago. I should be very fortunate if I keep him until now. Or maybe I've become a rich man

Your mistake will be your lesson for your future decisions, If you still have bitcoin in your wallet then do not think to spend or convert it and fight the temptation and continue holding those coins because it will be the key for you to be rich so just have a lot of patience and find some motivation so you will have a longer patience to hold it for the future.

Right holding it will be a great help since we already see how things goes,how it will be beneficial in future. We should put lot of patience and work to make it happen
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:50:49 PM

Probably my biggest regret was none so far. Even if i hvent save a lot during the btc price hike i was still able to buy the things that i want and most importantly the things that i need. Whatever i do would my btc there is no regret for me in the end
vok-wok_hok

Activity: 184

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:06:21 PM

Short-term investments are also necessary for certain needs, but now you will know that you also need to take care of long-term investments.

Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 11:57:29 PM

Nowadays, I am regretting very much for not buying bitcoins when the price was around $250-$300.

I just think now, that if I had invested $10,000 than today I had a good ROI.  Cry Sad
Sorry for hear that bro, i think you shouldn't regret it. in my point view only a little people have brave to invest their money on bitcoin when the price at $200-$300 because if im not wrong at those time many bad news that make we think bitcoin will die or the price will go down lower than $200.

Yeah it's right dude, at that moment many people still not yet giving more trust to bitcoin, they afraid that in the near future bitcoin will go down and become dust.
Just a part of them who keep believe to invest big amount of their money.

Those are silly people and nay Sayers. Slaves to the fiat !! We know better. Bitcoin has taken a plummet. Let us not live with more Bitcoin regrets and buy now while we still can. Bitcoin will take off soon it's just refueling Wink

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:01:11 AM

I don't have any regret about Bitcoins, but I would like to discover about it in 2013 or so... Who started earning and accumulating Bitcoins on that time enjoyed a lot the profits since now, lucky people. All another mistakes I did about Bitcoin, like investing in HashOcean in the past, when I started with Crypto-Currency, were a part of the learning, so I don't regret about it, I just need to make sure I won't do the same thing again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
joeyjojoshb

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:02:35 AM

I regret that I did not dump everything I had into it in 2010. 
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:14:27 AM

I regret that I did not dump everything I had into it in 2010. 

I think you learn your lesson now. It is still not late though, you can still invest now, but the thing is, it is more expensive than it's price on 2010. You need to think of it really careful.
Crewn

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:16:59 AM

Selling my stash of 20kish coins back in 2011... I have 4.6 now, its depressing.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:14:51 AM

I sell bitcoin at a bargain price, two months ago I needed a lot of money and I sell about 5 btc when the price $1020, if I hold up to now so I can get around $7,000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: