Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:32:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your biggest bitcoin regrets?  (Read 42972 times)
vinipoars

Activity: 581
Merit: 507

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 10:24:09 AM

In 2011 I was mining through a website called BitcoinPlus. I simply forgot and came back only in 2014.  Undecided
celested

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:58:20 AM

In 2011 I was mining through a website called BitcoinPlus. I simply forgot and came back only in 2014.  Undecided

Have I never heard of such a program, is it really prestigious and safe? And currently, is it still active?
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 11:24:22 AM

My biggest "regret" was not buying more when the price was at $200.

However, although I wanted to buy, but I lost my job at the point of time (for a year) and could not afford to lose any money. After all, the advice was "not to invest more than you are afford to lose..." so I followed.
Were just the same. I have regret it too. I didnt buy bitcoin that time because i believe that it is not worth to buy it and it is too costly i think it that time. I regret that i stop earning bitcoins before.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:42:34 AM

Have I never heard of such a program, is it really prestigious and safe? And currently, is it still active?
It was a big deal back then as it allowed people to basically start mining instantly without installing and configuring all kinds of things (which was quite a hassle otherwise).

However, it was all done through the CPU, which as you probably also know, is nothing anymore. Even GPUs after that were doomed to be used for altcoins only.

And no, it's done and over with this service. Some people even marked it to be a scam at the end.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:47:23 PM

However, although I wanted to buy, but I lost my job at the point of time (for a year) and could not afford to lose any money. After all, the advice was "not to invest more than you are afford to lose..." so I followed.
Were just the same. I have regret it too. I didnt buy bitcoin that time because i believe that it is not worth to buy it and it is too costly i think it that time. I regret that i stop earning bitcoins before.
my biggest mistake is i stop earning it before thinking that it is hard for me to earn it. but now i come back to bitcoin and earn it again. i need it more now because it helps me a lot in many ways.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:00:45 PM

my biggest mistake is i stop earning it before thinking that it is hard for me to earn it. but now i come back to bitcoin and earn it again. i need it more now because it helps me a lot in many ways.
Sometimes we have to experience that and regret things so if we come back we are ready to do things better and become more eager. It is never too late, yes it is so regretful but still not late to start over again, as per me I just regret withdrawing my bitcoin last month, sad but I'll just read updates regarding price so I know the steps to do.
aggarwal233

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:04:30 PM

Was aware of GPU mininig in 2013 and havent done mininig at all..

else would be having cheap coins
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 01:11:05 PM

Well, to stop earning Bitcoin when it's easy to get it is a mistake, but for every mistake we learn to be more respectful, and use every Bitcoin we have for more useful things because it understands that getting Bitcoin is difficult and the value of Bitcoin is increasing.
masterbt

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:11:38 PM

In 2013, Bitcoin prices down to as lower than 100$. Even thought about buying and heard some experts saying there will be no future for this. As few exchanges are closed. so, never bought at that time. That is a big miss.

||
My Idea Helped You, GIFT BTC
Flodemaga

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:05:32 PM

I havent made a loan to buy bitcoin, even when the bank had offered me a good capital that i could use to upgrade mine company, it were 2015 bitcoin price were 250-300 dollars, and at 2016 it double with the halving, but i were a newbie and i didnt understand well the bitcoin halving meaning on those time.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:13:53 AM

I havent made a loan to buy bitcoin, even when the bank had offered me a good capital that i could use to upgrade mine company, it were 2015 bitcoin price were 250-300 dollars, and at 2016 it double with the halving, but i were a newbie and i didnt understand well the bitcoin halving meaning on those time.
If you pursue you will understand because everything you need to know is free and can be access online, I educate myself alone because I feel I do not need anymore other people to do that for me and I'm happy I pursue bitcoin because it has given me a lot of profit already.
Whatever happen in the future, I have a good volume to risk, and will not cash it out whatever happen to the market.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:27:38 AM

My newest bitcoin regret was all about trading. I bought a coin for a cheap price then after a week, the price get doubled and I immediately sell my coin but after one day, the coin keep on rising to the moon. If I waited for a day before I sell it. I should have earned more.
jhannlenr

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:40:54 AM

I first heard about BTC when BTC price was ~$10 at MTGOX but I did not buy any, and I did not have any till it's $100 and even with those I just made few hundreds profit after selling and with these $1000-$2000 bumps I don't have BTC's to sell...
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:30:27 AM

What are some of your biggest bitcoin regrets, and what were you thinking back then?

Besides "not getting in sooner"  Grin

Obligatory: BFL  Tongue

EDIT: Bitcoin "mistakes" go here =)
I only regret that I sold the bitcoin too soon, and soon after a few days, it rose dizzily. It made me so sorry, I should have been more patient.

And also be contented of what we have. Because the more greedy we are the more we go far to a risky situation, so be very observant also and be patient. Time will come that we will also earn and save more bitcoin and it will increases that you will not do anything. But for me I am contented of what I have right now. I know that God will give a way for me to earn and save more bitcoins in time but for now I will stay put of what I have right now.  Wink
GXHPP

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:05:08 AM

Duh! Not getting in sooner.. I've seen BTC since 2012 but didn't do anything about it till 2016..
LNeves

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:16:35 AM

Selling BTC for BRL when the rate was 5.800 BRL. Two days later it was worth the double.
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:39:56 AM

I am sad and happy, sad because I exposed the scam cloud mining 2016 around 4 btc, but I'm glad because I buy more 6 btc as prices $950 about 6 months ago, I will not sell bitcoin, thus buy more of it.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:49:04 AM

I am sad and happy, sad because I exposed the scam cloud mining 2016 around 4 btc, but I'm glad because I buy more 6 btc as prices $950 about 6 months ago, I will not sell bitcoin, thus buy more of it.
It is alright if you exposed or even got scammed in cloud mining because it is not that sure to make money in those investments because there is only few of legit cloud mining sites in the internet and if you were going to ask me, they are not profitable in long term and it is better to just buy and hold bitcoin rather than that.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 06:58:06 AM

Seeing this thread, it made me think about how much I've lost (concerning in time and patience) while waiting for confirmation. I set up a little amount of fee and waited around 2 - 3 weeks, and it was just nothing. It happened to be that the price should've been in recommended and I regret being a cheap person during that time. It wasn't worth it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dokinna

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:11:35 AM

I don't generally lament much with regards to Bitcoin. In the event that anything I presumably lament the most that I didn't put more FIAT cash into Bitcoin when I initially discovered it. That was in 2011, yet the same number of others have communicated here throughout the years, I didn't give careful consideration in those days, it was later in 2013 that I purchased and earned my first Bitcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: