Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:52:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: possibilities for crypto  (Read 3104 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:28:13 AM

It can be and can not, there are a possibility like that and depends on what country and the situation of that certain country, If a countries acceptance to bitcoin was to big of an influence then there are possibilities that if they ban bitcoin their stock market will collapse, Well certain country that banned bitcoin must don't have that common thing other have.
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:33:59 AM

it is difficult to control yet, but I think it will surely be legalized and used all over the world in the future. I believe in this market until the end.

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
VenturaBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:36:00 AM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

I hope to see some crazy growth and newer and newer coins with a lot of real world application.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:42:12 AM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
To be honest cryptocurrency here in my country is doing well it receives good treatment from the government because they see it as potential investment. Though our local exchanges are regulated by central banks but still don't see any problems yet. It is not yet officially legalized but I can see that it is not far from that since they don't see any possible reason as of now to ban crypto. For me crypto is doing great from time to time depending on the situation because it is a community driven asset.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:46:52 AM

It is very difficult to say what will happen for sure. Many countries have a good attitude towards crypto currencies and are trying to push them into their economy, but there are also those who are negative.
Overall, I think that sooner or later all countries will have to accept them.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:21:38 PM

it is difficult to control yet, but I think it will surely be legalized and used all over the world in the future. I believe in this market until the end.
Yes it is hard to know what's the future may reached for crypto. Many of us hoping that bitcoin could be legalized in more countries. Also can be use as payments but I think of sure growth in crpyto market and it will adopts to use by many users.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

I think that during the year different countries will adopt different laws regarding crypto currencies. I do not think that they will completely ban it, but they will probably try to control as much as possible.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

Well I see more regulations coming into crypto, with SEC already leading the chase. Crypto will still have future but Government and authority will find a way to regulate it to avoid AML
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:37:54 AM

It is very difficult to halt the global trend. Considering that many leaders of the state and members of the government are not poor people, they have probably already made personal investments in the crypto currency, and this will push them to accept crypto-currency at the state level
Right. Since the day that Jamie Dimmon said he apologized for calling bitcoin fraud, I already knew these guys at the top spot already have a lot of things planned and they know this is a market that has come to stay and with the way things are, they would better invest in it which I believe they have done already like you said and I am sure with that, the government are seeing a better need to just regulate it and get tax benefits from the conversion into fiat.

What would OP think about me if I give you the answer to all of that and tell him they will definitely happen? I am sure he will imagine I am a soothsayer. How can we ever know what will happen to cryptocurrency in the next few weeks, let alone year.

All the questions you have asked, is something no one can know, but if we are just to be realistic, I am sure, regulation should be on board, banning would have even been a thing of the past and the few ones who have banned now may be trying to recover.

Controlled by the government depends exactly based on the control you are referring to, if you mean regulation, yes activities will be regulated, but if you are talking about coins like bitcoin that is decentralized becoming a centralized currency, then that can only happen if the protocol is changed.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:52:56 AM

In my opinion cryptocurrency will continue growing because blockchain technology will be use in many different kind of industry. And also will be more people jump in to it because now many people get rich cause just by make investment in cryptocurrency.

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

That is always on the table. In fact, there are so many countries today that have already started, if not, are already implementing laws relevant to the control of cryptocurrencies and other activities related to it. You must understand that this market is such a good profit yielding market that government would surely set their eyes on it to add revenue on them. Governments, as one of its functions, could be considered a business entity as well that needs funds to keep on going, therefore, finding markets systems and businesses that could help their cause is always a priority, and governments could exploit that by imposing taxes and devising laws aimed to control it.

wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:14:49 AM

This is a good topic But I think it will be legal in other countries and I think bitcoin will also rise when it lasts.
And this may also be a symbol so we can also use it to pay for different shops.
basobulat

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

there are many possibilities that will happen. not all cases in each country will be equal. so essentially, you should add insight and knowledge about crypto and the situation that is being faced.

poochoorookooy

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:25:57 AM

cryptocurrency is legalized in some countries, cryptocurrency is banned some countries and cryptocurrency is implementing some countries. But it will controlled in future most of the developed countries are accepting the crypto technology at the same time undeveloped countries are discussing the cryptocurrency so definitely it will accept in all the world. Because it is easy access anywhere in anytime.

That's right, it's legalized in some and it's illegal in some as well. Every country has their own views to what cryptocurrencies are and what it can do for their local market systems. Some view it as helpful, which in turn, these countries use them to explore ways to earn money and convince people to do more business and transactions using them, while other countries view them as something that could turn into a problem in the future, thus, they try to control it and warn their people on being vigilant on using it. That view will be he controlling factor if a country would support or deny cryptocurrencies in their jurisdiction. Fortunately, people are still given the freedom to explore it, even if generally, their countries don't exactly support it.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:32:33 AM

It is difficult to be answered, the alternative coins to be regulated by the government is depending on the countries, there are some countries support for digital coins and the other countries banned for digital coins, but the posibility digital coins to be regulated by the government is good for the community because it will makes public trusting in digital coins as instrument of investment or a currency.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:47:57 AM

I  think it will not be allowed by the government at least most of the country.  But it will find out its own way to make the market better than before and we can make a lot of money.

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:53:35 AM

Crypto currency will face the need to solve a fundamental problem. The absence of legal regulation makes it difficult and virtually impossible to protect legal owners of crypto-currency funds. The need for legal protection of participants in the crypto-currency market  is coming to the fore. The situation is changing already before our eyes, and most likely, soon there will be state regulation, and then - state crypto-currencies. However, such a decision entails a certain risk: can state structures maintain a balance between legal regulation and illegal control?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now?
It will go on.
Will it be legalized?
If the country doesn't have any regulation or statement about banning bitcoin, its legal to use.
Will be banned by some?
It happened to some
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory
Will it be controlled by the government?
Never.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:56:04 AM

2018 will be Year of the Altcoins.
Why we still talking about legalized while the possibility is still difficult, while i don't agree if it government enroll to control crypto market. I would agree if, 2018 is an active time for traders to move some potential coins in the market so the price will go up.
Naman1111

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

Moving on one year ahead, I think there will be regulations in the market. Looking  at the positive comments from US (SEC) and (CFTC) of not having "NO harm approach", I feel US will bring in the regulations. Also as soon as Reg are live, there will be an ICO winter. It will cause the market to drop. However, there will be a new wave of securities token which is a good thing. Ultimately everything is going to move to blockchain.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: