Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:01:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: possibilities for crypto  (Read 3104 times)
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:57:13 AM

Its a huge questionmark on the future of crypto, leaving everyone wondering the same. Being still at a nascent stage, governments and policy makers are weighing the repercussions adoption or rejection would have. Still, it seems a matter of time before an adoption in moderation and within the legal purview of said laws.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:04:17 AM

I think there are some countries legalizing cryptocurrencies and some are banning cryptos, I hope that they are all legalizing cryptos in the future.

guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:05:23 AM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
I think it will be better than now. But I think it is still illegal in  most of the countries and it will not be controlled by the gov.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:13:51 AM

Other countries are joining the crypto but some of them are just regulating the flow of the cryptocurrencies on their countries.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:18:33 AM

I see crypto has a good future, spreading of crypto impossible stoped, because banning crypto trade will only make crypto increasingly popular.

the meaning is, if more prohibits crypto, then more people will aware that crypto is the solution of their economy.

and now many countries support and accept crypto, such as korea which will push crypto to other countries, japan is more prioritizing bitcoin as a means of payment, venezuela will accept all crypto, in russia already make law about crypto currency.

Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:27:50 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 07:47:10 PM by Fuhre

legalized or not I do not know, because there are still some countries that still prohibit it, hope I hope crypto accepted and validated in every country.
IMO to control crypto is not easy, because crypto is different from the central banks that exist in every country.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:36:45 AM

Hopefully it will be legalized and accepted. Crypto can be a real help for most of us.  Let's just wait and see what will happen in crypto, no one knows what will happen but Im just sure that crypto will keep growing.
beigai

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:40:25 AM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
I believe the future of cryptocurrency is clear.
Now you see more and more countries have expressed their support for the cryptocurrencies and the legalization of cryptocurrencies.
So I believe the future cryptocurrencies must be legalized, but there are many laws and regulations to limit them.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:48:17 AM

It could be possible as what you think but I don't think that it would be controlled by the government. It may happen also that cryptocurrency might be legalized and government may collecting tax for everyone in this community.
Helter_Skelter

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

Cryptocurrencies will find their application. The paper money we use today is also not immediately recognized by governments. We will live in a mixed economy
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

If any government of any country find a way of controlling Cryptocurrency in there country and they find it impossibles,the possible way they could go is to Banned.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:03:59 AM

For me, every country has its own rules about cryptocurrency. China, of course, is totally banning Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and ICOs from entering the country. Thus, not allowing investors from China to participate in the world of crypto, like they want to isolate them from this crazy trend.

As for the rest of the countries such as South Korea, Japan, Philippines, India, Australia, Canada, US and others, they are just looking forward to regulating cryptocurrencies since they cannot stop it. I think cryptocurrencies are not going anywhere. They're here to stay.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

There is something as bad as the goverment of the altcoins or bitcoin goes down because of their price drops when there are so many people expecting, so I think the goverment will still decide what to do with the cryptos.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:07:33 AM

I think it will be better than now. But I think it is still illegal in  most of the countries and it will not be controlled by the gov.

Certainly many countries will want to introduce regulations to control cryptocurrencies. Some time will have to wait for legalization, because governments do not really know what to do with this problem.

enlightened

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:06:21 PM

Its really difficult to know what's the future may reached for crypto. Yeah, most are hoping that BTC could be legalized and we will can use it for payments but i think of sure growth in crpyto market and it will adopts to use by many users, no doubt.
michael shikany

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:18:59 PM

It will be legalized, because the G20 meeting will discuss about encryption global regulation of money market, but moderate regulation is necessary, because many current altcoin exists only significance of hype, so encryption currency market will be legalized in the future.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:30:16 PM

Some country still banned and government will take full control about crypto market, if you follow from news up date I believe you know what I mean. Crypto market grow up faster than currency and commodities and taken as alternative payment, it will create little chaos in financial world. Government will take action to anticipate this situation before getting worst. Crypto market will not be same again but will still grow up with powerful system with a lot facilities for users. Wait and see but always prepare for the worst.

Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:30:58 PM

The governments are not yet really interested. The market is still just far too small. There is some futures trading in BTC but that is about it. I think some of the established project will do well while some of the newer projects are looking for an awful lot of money and might disappoint their investors.

Still there is projects with the potential to perform like ETH or Neo did last year.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:32:37 PM

No for me if someone or government controlled bitcoin we expect a lower exchange rate but there are possibilities that it would be legalized and more merchants accepts btc as a payment.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:33:44 PM

If any government of any country find a way of controlling Cryptocurrency in there country and they find it impossibles,the possible way they could go is to Banned.
Government controlling digital asset like bitcoin will make bitcoin not to dwindle but to attain more supremacy. remember the fact: the more you hold the sand in fist tightly the more it will drop out.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: