Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: possibilities for crypto  (Read 3100 times)
sadacoin

Activity: 145
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:26:59 AM

If legalized, I think it's too early. let us think rationally by looking at the community, in general there are still many who do not know the meaning of digital assets.
Well, I agree with you, in a short time, bitcoin can not be recognized by all countries, is not legalized. However, every new thing that needs to be accepted by the government must go through a long process in order to show its value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:34:28 AM

I think that governments will be trying to start some regulative policy as to cryptocurrencies. The amount of taxes could be tremendous if at least a small percent of traders and miners ever pay it

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:51:11 AM

Crypto can never banned. Govt are already trying to control it but they unfortunately can not. Crypto is a future and a new technology. There are many rooms in crypto to invest in great projects for future.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Regar

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:57:57 AM

I see some country will banned cryptocurrency and some country will legalized with incoming regulation, but interestingly cryptocurrency will survive except some huge power destroy it or they get destroyed from huge growth cryptocurrency community worldwide.
HartleyDrake

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:01:52 AM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
cant say every governments have different rules about their country so only time will tell
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:08:22 AM

There are really many opportunities. Because crypto-currencies give complete freedom in actions. Naturally, I do not mean using crypto currency as a payment in a darknet. I mean using crypto currency to improve life and economy
acell101

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:10:38 AM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
Among the three I guess to be controlled by government is the least and will never happen. Bitcoin is anonymous so the government will never ever have a control to it.
LamontFalkner

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:12:11 AM

cant predict the future just hoping that it is bright for crypto all over the world because governments can do what ever they want
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:13:38 AM

cant say every governments have different rules about their country so only time will tell
There's a lot of possibilities for crypto like in us once we used it and earn we can possibly to earn a lot or have a lot of profit that can help us in our financial and needs. Also the possible in crypto is it can be increase its value more and become more popular. Then possible to used in all transaction since it become known and many people used it in some transaction.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:17:24 AM

Cryptocurrencies might get legalised in some countries as it already is like in japan. Mostly the cyptocurrencies will be regulated in the countries in upcoming year. Cryptos cant be directly controlled by government, but government will make sure its regulated and people pay their taxes. Cryptos wont be banned in most of the countries that’s for sure because no country wants to be behind in the growing digital technologies and development in IT field.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:34:27 AM

It is very difficult to halt the global trend. Considering that many leaders of the state and members of the government are not poor people, they have probably already made personal investments in the crypto currency, and this will push them to accept crypto-currency at the state level
Yes, as far as investments in cryptos in concerned, even wealthy and well known people have invested quite good amount in it. As a part of example bill gates, google CEO, facebook CEO and many actors and politicians have already invested in cyptocurrencies. The adoption of cryptocurrencies keeps on increasing day by day. Blockchain technology has proven itself very useful in varies tasks and to make the countries digital. When the adoption is at global level, it can only be regulated, it can never be stopped or banned.
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:01:53 AM

In my opinion, the government accepts only a few strong Altcoin for payment such as: Bitcoin, ETH, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash ... etc. Some other Altcoin will not be accepted by the government in payment. Currently the Korean government controls closely the Crypto market, and has put Altcoin in the payment at the hotel. This is a sign of a boom in the Crypto market in 2018.
griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

I think cryptocurrency will be legalized globally in the world, maybe at the end of this year or maybe next year, because cryptocurrence already known and very famous, it's very easy and simple to use as a payment method.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:32:42 PM

I think cryptocurrency will be legalized globally in the world, maybe at the end of this year or maybe next year, because cryptocurrence already known and very famous, it's very easy and simple to use as a payment method.
It's impossible for cryptocurrency to be legalized world wide this year or next year. But Still I believed that the time will come for worldwide acceptance but it will takes many years.
I agree that cryptocurrency is famous nowadays. But the problem is the government of each country, they are against crytocurrency.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

The crypto money world is constantly moving. it began to become difficult every day. new coins constantly coming out to the market. There are many options available for investors in the crypto market.
Honestly this year the cryptocurrency really explode their positive ways of earnings not only in the coinmarketcap list but also the investor and the bounty hunter.Many good happening of bitcoin right now and I hope we looking forward to continie its legacy forever.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:55:53 PM

Possibilities for crypto ?) Changes the rules of banking system or totally destroy it) Decentriized crytocurrency payment systems is going to take it to the new level  Cheesy

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:01:28 PM

It's impossible for cryptocurrency to be legalized world wide this year or next year. But Still I believed that the time will come for worldwide acceptance but it will takes many years.
I agree that cryptocurrency is famous nowadays. But the problem is the government of each country, they are against crytocurrency.
However, we nobody knows on what would happen in the future of because it’s difficult for us to be able to predict something that will come to cryptocurrencies we will not know if the country where will pure join have the mind of neutral against this crypto
brelok777

Activity: 160

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

In some countries, the crypto currency has already been legalized (Japan, Germany). It seems to me that the rest of the countries will also legalize the crypto currency. Governments realized that they would not be able to prohibit this. Therefore, they will try to control crypto-currencies.

#CapsLOck

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:05:18 PM

I think that governments will be trying to start some regulative policy as to cryptocurrencies. The amount of taxes could be tremendous if at least a small percent of traders and miners ever pay it

It will possibly happened if traders and miner have atleast pay a small percent of the tax. But, its a long process we cannot say that    the policy will automatically regulative in the government.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:33:40 PM

I think it will continue to prosper and be popular as it is now. I also think there will be different ways of acceptance in different parts of the world. some will accept it some will ban it. It depends on point of views.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: