Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:58:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: possibilities for crypto  (Read 3112 times)
Darkstare

Activity: 59
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:46:45 PM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
People do still, without question, associate crypto with grey markets. However, the irony is that crypto is designed for transparency, and it’s designed to be more recordable and more verifiable than other types of currency
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:57:50 PM

I think matter of fact I believe strongly that blockchain technology is the future and is gaining each day more and more traction and soon it would go main stream
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:11:05 AM

I think governments will increasingly see the benefits of crypto currencies, there was big news yesterday in the US:

In the state of Arizona, Bitcoin is now legalized to be able to pay government taxes!(edited)
This would be a big precedent in labeling Crypto as legal tender in USA.

In Switzerland it is already possible, even Russia announced they plan to do that too. Governments have to find a way to integrate crypto currency into the existing money flow processes, already for tax purposes.

trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:12:27 AM

It seems to me that there are really many opportunities for crypto currency. It's just that our brains are not yet fully able to understand what the crypto currency can bring to us. It seems to me that this is a big step into the future and the rejection of fiat funds.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

I do not think that we will face explicit bans in the field of cryptocurrencies. Most likely that over time there will be more and more rules and regulations governing the whole cryptocurrency market.
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:50:26 PM

It won´t be banned and it may be more regulated in some countries where the effect on the common citizen is more acute, like China or Korea, but overall, I just see the market maturing.
emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:08:01 PM

Cryptos have still to find what is their true value and what is the right technology to reach it. We need to see the next generation of ICOs before speaking about regulations.
linh_thuy

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

bitcoin may be one of the hardest question for the world to answear in this 21st century Sad
laryillary

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

The most complex block system provides for a maximum production of bitcoins in the amount of 21 million units. To date, it is extracted about 14.5 million. According to the forecasts that I managed to find, in 2021 the last bitcoin will be produced, and their production will lose profitability. The turnover of bitcoins will continue as a means of payment, but the sense in the mining will be lost. Of course, the extraction process with each stage is complicated when a certain amount is reached, which slows the appearance of the number of bitcoins in turnover, but taking into account the growth of the "miners" this will not be so noticeable.
voom360

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

I think the possibility that will happen in the future to see the development of cryptocurrency such as bitcoin and other enables the future no longer requires paper money and all of them become all-digital and not only that all countries are also likely to legalize payments using bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:26:46 PM

I think there is a future. Some of the limitations that cryptocurrencies presently face – such as the fact that one’s digital fortune can be erased by a computer crash, or that a virtual vault may be ransacked by a hacker – may be overcome in time through technological advances. What will be harder to surmount is the basic paradox that bedevils cryptocurrencies – the more popular they become, the more regulation and government scrutiny they are likely to attract, which erodes the fundamental premise for their existence.
mikfresh

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

After the bullish news from the SEC in US, I doubt we will see a ban from any other country. I've read that many major banks are going to consider adopting crypto https://www.coindesk.com/japans-sbi-group-adds-hardware-wallet-maker-to-its-cypto-portfolio/ . I don't think crypto will clash against fiat money and governments, they can both coexist and improve our financial/economic environment.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

There are a lot of possibilities, but please note that the only aim of political declarations in this field is just to manipulate the market: crypto investor are not so experienced as the forex ones, so they believe anything.
So, don't listen too much to what politicians declare, it's just to have immediat profit.
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:05:23 PM

It will go to very good position and maximum people will come to this sector.
And market cap will rise and every altcoin price rising up without any target. Who loves and hold altcoin, then they will so happy.
Old bitcoin chart says, it is a great coin, and bitcoin holders alreay rich.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:45:36 PM

Of course, there are a lot of possibilities.
What I think - and the stop of the last months confirms this - that governments were unready to face the crypto explosion so they started a media campaign against them, just to slow down the growth.
Now they can create usual structures, offices, bureaucrates and so on, so in the next future they will be ready to control it.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
panapi3200

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:59:46 PM

For me the possibilities of crypto will be long last forver and the value price for bitcoin will hit 1 million usd to make people rich and save their life from a poorest rotation of their income.
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:50:05 PM

We are the future of the cryptos, our decisions today, determined what happens in future... Cryptos is here to stay, and I see the government trying to legalize it very soon because of it's numerous advantages.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:58:04 AM

I think there are some countries legalizing cryptocurrencies and some are banning cryptos, I hope that they are all legalizing cryptos in the future.
Legalizing is one thing we all want to hear and once most countries start regulating it, then it is apparently considered legal and I see no reason why it should not cause a huge level of growth for bitcoin. I so much believe in a great future for cryptocurrency and I am sure a lot of them will do well in the long run and most especially the ones with products that would be a huge benefit and change the world.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:03:55 AM

A year from now is a small period of time for the changes you mentioned. I think it will be the same as what it's doing right now. Just a little changes like, new altcoins that will boom, higher marketcap for all cryptos and maybe some forks on top coins?
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

Its a huge questionmark on the future of crypto, leaving everyone wondering the same. Being still at a nascent stage, governments and policy makers are weighing the repercussions adoption or rejection would have. Still, it seems a matter of time before an adoption in moderation and within the legal purview of said laws.
It is a question mark because no one can ascertain the future, but it is kind of an opened one considering that there is great future with all the present development going on. We cannot dispute the fact that governments are seeing the huge benefit even for themselves now and would rather regulate it than ban it and with this development coming up, I am sure things should change in the long run, most especially with the level of adoption.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: