Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: possibilities for crypto  (Read 3104 times)
jporter80

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

cryptocurrency will be recognize by world bank if they founders or different coin companies accept they agreement of they world bank,there must be regulation,crypto must be tackled based on any fraud .crypto future is bright
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:53:14 AM

In the system of public services, the block and crypto-currencies are capable of solving security problems, reconciling and reconciling data, reducing administrative barriers. In addition, due to their properties, the block-book and crypto-currencies are a unique tool for increasing the transparency of the budget process and reducing corruption.
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:55:35 AM

crypto currencies offer a lot of opportunities for investors. There is a trading opportunity for those who have a lot of time. for those who have little time, there is a possibility to make long term investments or ico.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:39:16 PM

I believe that crypto currencies has more possibilities in gaining more supporters and investors since it is now widely adopted by many people. In some countries, crypto currencies were not permitted and not legalized but these are just few of the many countries that were widely adapted in the current market.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
As we see in practice, each country treats differently to crypto-currencies, but personally I believe that they have a future and prospects for development, since new technologies related to crypto-currencies are already used and are of much use.

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:19:10 PM

If banks are already trying to start using XRP and considering their own blockchain then this is a vindication to all cryptocurrencies. Its not going to be be surprising that all of us here who earns few altcoins are going to have a lot of money just by holding the tokens because altcoins are going to be valuable.
enenmom

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:44:36 PM

The current form is in a fiery period. Many teams that did not catch up in 2017 have swarmed this year. The results are good or bad. It depends on the country's policies for whether or not it is legalized. It has given rise to human beings. With great improvement, blockchain technology should be used by many large enterprises, and it is slowly getting involved. The outlook is optimistic.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:10:16 PM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

Of the three, it is likely to be legalized by more governments, but it is likely that governments will also engage more in creating crypto that they can control. Because I think crypto will not be accepted globally, without any clear regulation and a party that guarantees its value.
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:26:41 PM

Perhaps the greatest crypto attraction is the mystery of how crypto is in the future. And I'm pretty sure that crypto is not going to be more interesting than it is today, when the government started creating its own crypto and had complete control over its distribution and transactions.
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:18:43 AM

Possible blockchain will be legalized, and utilized by many departments in government. But it seems that crypto will not be controlled by the government, because if that happens, I think crypto will not be different from the traditional currency, and the possibility of the community does not want it to happen.
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:54:45 AM

I think now it is legalized, and in the same time also banned by many countries. I think we still have a very long distance from crypto controlled by the government, because of course if it happens, then most likely crypto is not crypto that we know today.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:58:26 AM

Though starting or investing in a business the start might not be too convincing to people but at the end when they see how much the profit yield everyone will want to walk your way, this applicable to the government involving in Crypto, even if the government gets involved I believe it will be on the positive side and the profit can't be hold. Crypto world is growing more everyday.
loansdd876

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:13:43 PM

Crypto can never banned. Govt are already trying to control it but they unfortunately can not. Crypto is a future and a new technology. There are many rooms in crypto to invest in great projects for future.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:19:51 PM

In my own opinion,  after 10 years cryptocurrency maybe legalize in the world. All rich countries are acknowledge the crypto technology and the countries that are in 3rd world discussing on how to legalize without any illegal transactions done. That is only my prediction but know one can tell it.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

We don’t know but as long as we have the time to grab the opportunity then be it. We don’t know when or how bitcoin and crypto currencies ends.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:23:27 PM

A lot of great possibilities awaits for cryptocurrency. There are great things that may come for this kind of investment. Like it could be legalized in which it will be accepted by countries so that people could experience less hassle and more convenient mode of payment. Crypto would be more popular and will get lots of investors. And I am waiting for that day to finally come. That day wherein it is generally accepted.
FrosDiamond

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:31:59 PM

If many people use cryptocurrency, the government will not have the option to reject it, but it will also have consequences. I think there will be some kind of regulation and the government will be strict in monitoring the use of crypto.
Jenesis

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

The government has begun to understand that crypto is the future, I think there will be many government regulations for cryptocurrency, of course the rule is very good for the development of crypto.
Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

Full legalization is difficult to do, so the government will not be able to control the crypto currency, many events can happen in a year, it is difficult to assume something

party22

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

it seems that many countries are banned crypto, they can not agree it because it is dangerous for their country. There will be a lot of people doing money laundering in the crypto because the government can not monitor it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: