Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: possibilities for crypto  (Read 3112 times)
JelganNa

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:02:16 AM

I think the likelihood that will occur later on to see the advancement of cryptographic money, for example, bitcoin and different empowers the future never again requires paper cash and every one of them turn out to be all-computerized and not just that all nations are likewise liable to authorize installments utilizing bitcoin or other digital currency. while for the administration they will never have the capacity to control bitcoin however for the legitimateness or bitcoin direction it appears the legislature can in any case intercede. I heard in a few nations there have begun to diminish the utilization of paper cash.
kalutharabanda

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:45:52 PM

This will happen like the year prior to, a few nations will authorize cryptographic money and some will boycott digital money. In light of this cryptographic money each nation will be diverse in doing to evaluation, there are as indicated by what they need since will rearranges each installment and they are considering (goverment) crypto will devastate their economy. Furthermore, I figure created nations will be more open to cryptographic money contrasted with creating nations. Each created nation more likely than not done and have a modern innovation in the interest with creating nations.
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:50:52 PM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

Good question. As for me I think Cryptocurrency will be legalized by all countries in the nearest future. And as for the control by the government, it is hell No. That's the reason why we are having decentralization in crypto right now
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:56:26 PM

I don't believe government can control crypto because of the decentralization we now have. What I think they can do is to control the market. But in the nearest future, government will have no choice than to accept crypto
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:00:57 PM

I think that the status of the cryptocurrency will soon be clarified. Now the whole world needs decentralized projects. Only in the sum of good projects people will see a global perspective. I hope that https://www.menlo.one/ will help to do it. This is a good project that can help other projects attract people.

Huawei8877

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:07:07 PM

I think the market will develop and in the future we will see even more interesting and new coins and ico projects that will be popular  Smiley

Schevascheva

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:13:12 PM

Cryptography has great opportunities, how it is gaining momentum in popularity and demand with it is not equal in the 21st century, so that its prospects are very, very huge, even at the moment it is the best that is and was
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:14:02 PM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

Crypto keeps waxing stronger day by day and in no time government will look into it and accept crypto. With the crypto is been decentralized,  don't I think no one would be ae to control it. You can only control what is in your capacity.
rosycrypto12

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:28:37 PM

As Cryptos gain more and more identity and are getting accepted in the financial market, their potential increases greatly.There's a lot of possibilities for crypto like once we used it and we can possibly to earn a lot or have a lot of profit that can help us in our financial and needs. It has also the possibility in crypto is it can be increase its value more and become more popular. Crypto World can not be controlled by Govt its peer to peer currency. It is difficult to predict what will happen in coming years. Crypto World is based on modern technology which will develop more in upcoming years.Many country supporting it.In coming years Crypto would thrive more and many country would switch from fiat to crypto but it will take enough time. Always hope for the best.
Xeyumol

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:38:44 AM

What do.think will happen to cryptographic money year frame now? Will it be authorized? Will be prohibited by a few? Will it be controlled by the administration?
Sumejwe

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

I am pleased with the latest news about the implementation of crypto-terminals in large trading networks. This only proves that the crypt is fully implemented in people's lives and become one of the major currencies.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:32:03 PM

Crypto will certainly be legalized, accepted as a currency and used for making purchases. Some crypto will be used to provide security

ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:49:57 PM

Crypto will certainly be legalized, accepted as a currency and used for making purchases. Some crypto will be used to provide security
Crypto currencies will definitely be legalized, because states want to receive taxes from crypto currency transactions. Therefore, legalization may happen even faster than we all think.  Wink
galekov0302

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:00:54 PM

each country trusts cryptocurrencies in its own way, in the country where I live it was banned, but I still work with it
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:14:11 PM

Legalized or banned doesn't really matter that much as long as a Cryptocurrency is well decentralized. And as long as it is not a worldwide ban..  or the Internet isn't shutdown or taken over by the government. .
Difficult situations like a ban is why Crypto was invented in the first place.
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:00:35 PM

Legislation in many countries can not clearly establish whether the crypto currency is legal. On the one hand, it does not prohibit it, on the other hand, it does not resolve it, because the exact definition of "What is a crypto-currency?" Is not formed and, accordingly, the legal field for its regulation has not been developed.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:41:19 PM

will be legalized and country have some control about , i think that possibly thing what happen for bitcoin IMO , right now many country have legal it and it will be more for few year later
anjir

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:45:44 PM

I think the possibility that it will happen in the future to see the development of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and others, the possibility of the future no longer requires paper money and everything becomes all-digital.
While some states legalize cryptocurrency and some even forbid cryptocurrency, since each state (government) will differ in the judgment about cryptocurrency.
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:02:46 PM

I am optimistic about what will happen to cryptocurrency in the nearest future. I see government of different nations adopting the blockchain technology in the nearest future.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:13:08 PM

I think in a year nothing will change dramatically because the world needs to get used to it and will adapt in order for the crypto currency to reach a new level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: