Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: possibilities for crypto  (Read 3104 times)
AshdiD22

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

It seems to me that now there is a high probability that the crypt can generally collapse. I really would not want this, but it's possible.

Why do you think it would collapse and how the collapsing would look like?
Difficult to be 100% sure what will happen in a few years. I hope that more countries and companies will realize what treasure cryptocurrencies are, but we need a good trustworthy stable solid cryptocurrency first before the whole world will support the idea.
anil_saini01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

All countries have different approach toward cryptocurrency. We can expect some to join in banning crypto while other countries will regulate it especially the ICO's to protect their investors.
yougotpunk

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:16:46 PM

All countries have different approach toward cryptocurrency. We can expect some to join in banning crypto while other countries will regulate it especially the ICO's to protect their investors.

I believe that current trend will continue and more countries will awaken to the possibilities and opportunities opened up by the cryptoworld and technologies.

▰▰▰▰ EAGLEX ▰▰▰▰
EAGLEX - OWN IronGeekChain and Iron dBFT consensus
● ● ● http://eaglepay.io ● ● ●
Gifolote

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:20:27 PM

I believe that it is too early to say whether legalized or banned cryptocurrency - each country makes the decision, and while most countries did not otreagiroval for money. and States will not be able to control the cryptocurrency because it was originally created as an anonymous one.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:24:58 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 09:25:20 AM by Efta321

think this is impossible for the government to legalize, because some countries prohibit crypto.

bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:36:41 PM

Cryptocurrency is banned in some countries, some are legalizing it, every government of each country has its own approach towards it. But with time it will be accepted by most of the countries, as every country wants to cope up with new technology that is faster & reliable. But before Cryptocurrency should be in stable state in order to be in trend.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:45:51 PM

I think most of the countries will accept it but with some restrictions. Most of countries are trying to go cashless and I think bitcoin will help to reduce the cost of paper money but there are some negative affects of bitcoins as well. I don't think government can control the bitcoin.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:02:41 PM

The crypto world will be difficult if controlled by the government, and it may take time to legalize crypto money. I think the crypto world makes everyone like it because the prices are promising and of course crypto is a bright investment for the future. At present the possibility of some countries still considering the entry of the crypto world to legalize it and this is good news if the crypto world is legal.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
sussan

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:07:40 PM

I think Cryptocurrency being regulated by governments defeats the whole point of cryptocurrency. But authorities will continue to have a shaky stand when it comes to cryptocurrency.
I see the possibility of increased adoption
Alexmasterbtc

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:49:30 PM

In each country, different attitudes to cryptocurrencies.Some countries want to legalize, others to ban.I explain that investing in the cryptocurrency,the crumbling economy of the country.
Alexmasterbtc

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
Almost every country has a very biased attitude to the crypto currency, while banks are also not very happy. I think the opportunities will open this year, but this is not accurate))
If you legalize cryptocurrency, people will invest in tokens and banks will go bankrupt.Therefore, bankers will strongly prevent this, that would not stay afloat.
espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:05:04 AM

The possibilities for crypto will happen in the near future.. maybe will starting to reduce to use paper money because they prefer to use all digital...Many good happening of bitcoin right now and I hope we looking forward to continue a legacy forever...There are a lot of hopes for crypto because cryptocurrency is famous nowadays..
Juggernautbtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:08:48 AM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

It is obvious that throughout the year we will be able to see the first laws and regulations for this market. Because now it is an active topic for discussion for most countries and for a long time the first rules for regulation have been developed. It seems to me that this is for the best, there will be less manipulation and fraud around this sphere.
bittnick

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

I'm sure in a year the cryptocurrency will cost more than now. Not all, a lot of coins just disappear as it will not be necessary. But the total market capitalization will definitely grow. The safest thing is probably to invest in bitcoin now. But not the most profitable.
Buladig

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

the response of each country to crypto is different, there are pros but there are also contra.
I cannot predict what cryptocurrency will be like in my country, because until now there has been no news about crypto, but I hope that crypto can be legalized in my country.
JuliusJosh

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:12:10 PM

Speculations. No one can say for now. But, I will say it has come to stay. No doubt, there are some countries of the world banning it, and some encouraging their citizens to take precautionary measures, also we have those embracing it. This shows that not all are against it. Very soon, all will join it. 
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:19:07 PM

At the moment everyone seems to be at the window waiting for "something to happen".
Probably in the fall the big institutions will make some decisions, and then things will  unstuck.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
rumlipm

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:41:13 AM

Obviously, the digital currency will be legitimized and there are not very many sitting tight for this occasion. Presently numerous states are building up a base arrangement of laws identified with the digital money, and once these laws are passed, the cryptographic money will enter into all sides of our life.
ironman2014

Activity: 266

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:49:47 AM

There are many possible ways for crypto to develop and integrate to our world system, of course one of those ways is that government will try to control and Regulate cryptocurrencies by their own manner.

heelariyanti

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:54:06 AM

The nearest I think will occur on crypto will be crypto will prohibited by a few. For what reason is this so? This is on the grounds that we can see, the present conditions are far more detestable than in earlier years. At that point no big surprise if crypto is progressively getting dismissals from numerous gatherings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: