Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:18:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: possibilities for crypto  (Read 3104 times)
seregaleon

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:57:10 AM

The authorities of each country look at bitcoins and crypto-currencies in different ways, that's why we can not say unequivocally!
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:59:36 AM

A year from now cryptocurrency will be fully legalized because most of initial coin offerings today needs to have a liscensed in their country and some crypto exchanges requiring liscense for a coin/token to be listed in their exchange.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

The only countries that will ban crypto are the ones that aren't fully transparent now. They gain to lose when crypto gets too popular. They see it as a threat and do not embrace innovation and progress in the hand of common people. See what governments are looking into banning now....only a few do it because of the risks to their citizens...most do it because they tend to lose grip themselves...
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:08:34 AM

some of the citizens already can crypto or allow for transactions. but for other country legalized by a lot still needs to be a long process for it. for this year will probably start a lot of support for crypto and it is also a good thing to support the development of crypto in the next few years.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:11:19 AM

if there is a possibility of crypto getting legalization from the government, then, yes. the government will definitely take over crypto. to regulate taxes. but the probability is small, only 5%. Crypto in the next few years, will still remain the same, still stand alone and have its own strength.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:04:00 AM

The nearest I think will occur on crypto will be crypto will prohibited by a few. For what reason is this so? This is on the grounds that we can see, the present conditions are far more detestable than in earlier years. At that point no big surprise if crypto is progressively getting dismissals from numerous gatherings.
I believe that soon in the world there will be just digital currencies, cryptos will keep on rocking, and we won't have paper money. What a waste!
kingter godd

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:12:24 PM

The closest I think will happen on crypto is crypto will banned by some. Why is this so? This is because we can see, the current conditions are even worse than in previous years.
mikkev01

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

Cryptocurrency adoption like Bitcoin and Ethereum continues to grow as more people around the world see the possibilities and benefits it offers. To further mainstream it, there are many new opportunities to consider for entrepreneurs and business owners.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

I think cryptocurrency will grow independent of any organised group or individual.  Cryptocurrency will retain decentralized very strongly and we prove to be better that fiat and any other centralized based asset !

Bile123

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

The possibilities for crypto currency are large. It is still growing and growing. With all its merits. Crypto currency needs development. And with this you can not argue. So, let's wait that soon. Crypto currency will show all its capabilities and strength.
teriyakiboz

Activity: 93

https://WWW.DAXICO.COM

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

most of the countries around the world are legalizing cryptocurency, but the government can prevent scam ico projects, sometimes some ico projects don't go according to plan and make ico a scam, this year is the hardest time for ico projects, because of the many ico who became a projects scam this year

■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ■  DAXICO ■  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
HASSLE FREE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
www.daxico.com
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:48:10 PM

many goverments have learned bout crypto, i think that will be good for future if crypto
but it still needs much time to make crypto very usefull in real life. and the price will follow its development
Solucrypto

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:10:09 PM

I don't think possibility of cryptocurrencies being controlled by the government because if it eventually happens, that will be the death knell.
As a rule some countries will ban crypto while some will accept it. But in the end, as long as those countries which accepted crypto are the advanced countries and are more in number, other lesser countries will follow suit.
BamBog

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:12:19 AM

A year from now cryptocurrency will be fully legalized because most of initial coin offerings today needs to have a liscensed in their country and some crypto exchanges requiring liscense for a coin/token to be listed in their exchange.
yes hope so, actually very regrettable because not a few initial coin offers which led to a failed project then go to a scam so that it became a bad impact for some parties to accept crypto as a profitable business. But, I will agree if the number of ico is will be limited in the future, as well as strict regulations for ico's new ones so that the future of crypto will be legalize will be easier.
anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:30:56 AM

All countries have different approach toward cryptocurrency. We can expect some to join in banning crypto while other countries will regulate it especially the ICO's to protect their investors.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:00:17 AM

Those are still questions that cannot be answered at this time.
I think I still see a good opportunity for Cryptocurrency.
I think Cryptocurrency will often be used in the future.
I see there are many opportunities for Cryptocurrency to be accepted in all countries.
But all of this we have to wait for its development because all cannot be fast, this will require a long process so that Bitcoin can be accepted by all countries.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:42:01 AM

Will it be legalized?
maybe some countries have legalized Cryptocurrency, but some are banned.

Will be banned by some?
if for humans it might just be a FUD, for example Warren Buffet who stated that Bitcoin will end badly etc (that's just a FUD)

Will it be controlled by the government?
it will not happen because Crypotcurrency is decentralized, if the government wants to focus on its nature so that it can be controlled.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:44:52 AM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
next year it will have the same status as it is now, i suspect. well, maybe some countries will admit it. Russia is going to control it if they invent some

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:32:42 AM

I think the possibilities of cryptocurrency is always in the good side because they are also in demand business and aside from that they are also trusted company to the public in this business.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:54:53 PM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
This year will be a difficult year for the ICO. It is still limited because more and more ICO scam projects appear. Governments in many countries are issuing bans on the ICO because it attracts too much capital and it negatively affects government projects.
Crypto Globe cannot be managed through Government it's expert in order to expert foreign currency. It's hard in order to forecast what's going to occur within arriving many years. Crypto Globe is dependant on today's technology that will create much more within the forthcoming many years. Numerous nation such as Asia, ALL OF US, North America currently helping this. Within arriving many years Crypto might flourish much more and several nations might change through fiat in order to crypto however it will require plenty of time. Usually, wish for the top. Ups, as well as Lower, might still arrive, however, Crypto Globe might still develop in the most moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: