Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:42:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: possibilities for crypto  (Read 3104 times)
ijsera82

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:29:52 PM

possibilities of crypto is 100% . And Kittoken is having a real-life usecase you may consider.Kittoken assures Secure payment transfer
Unlike current payments and settlement choices, Kittoken will be more secure in light of the fact that it depends on blockchain innovation. It would be inconceivable for programmers to rupture the blockchain since they utilize propelled hash works that give assurance from programmers and other system based attacks. Along these lines, all cash exchanges can be done with no danger of hacking.

supperperson86

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:36:03 AM

I think there will be more regulations. They can not stop and understand that this is the future so the government must be wiser and accept it but the rules are good.
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

I, like everyone else, hear all this news about legalization, or vice versa, and I think about how many problems from nothing created by regulators. What for us legalization of the crypto, if we already use it. It's like to legalize socks.
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:51:45 PM

It's not easy to remove bitcoin from this world and it's not also easy for bitcoin to be legalized in countries. Not easy doesn't mean there's no way, but if most countries will regulate cryptocurrency slowly our community will end, and if the opposite happens most of us will get richer in the future because early adopters will always win the game, but let's hope that This year fewer countries will regulate cryptocurrency and more countries will adopt blockchain technology. I as a person who likes cryptocurrency only hopes for the best.
Zinooki

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:07:00 PM

I really believe in the sphere of crypto currency, it will make the world the best. We are waiting for a new world economy in a few years.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:00:59 AM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
Crypto currency is still pro and contradictory and some countries have not received crypto currency as a means of payment on the grounds that crypto currency is not a legal entity and the problem is still under review. But theres is company planning to adapting it.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:29:08 AM

Bitcoin is gaining better attention from governments, the recent SEC (US) consideration of a bitcoin ETF is testament to this, if approved, we will see a new dawn for crypto

It was normal for cryptocurrency to get more attention from the governments since the economy can actually drop or improve depending on the people on where they are going to place their money.

Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
Crypto currency is still pro and contradictory and some countries have not received crypto currency as a means of payment on the grounds that crypto currency is not a legal entity and the problem is still under review. But theres is company planning to adapting it.
hopefully later there will be companies that can start so that more will follow. so that the possibility is still available if the crypto will later be accepted by the legal entity
bezygly

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:32:45 PM

As you can see from the empty for a while, when it starts to be controlled. In some countries this is prohibited. In Russia, the incomes are trying to tax.
nfransisca

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:36:37 PM

i think slow but sure crypto will be accepted in the world and countries will legalize crypto. crypto just like new thing in the world so it need process to be accepted.
arabellascott21

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

It's already legal so not sure what you mean there. We'll have to wait and see what happens, it needs people to use it for it to work out long term obviously.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

I believe there will be a lot of adoption of cryptocurrency blockchain technology all over the world,many governments would adopt the technology while most of them will still not accept the technology however the future of cryptocurrency is bright.

DisBITcus

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

I think, that this cryptography should provide such a level of secrecy. In order to be able to reliably protect critical information from decoding by large organizations. But now, with the formation of the information society. It becomes a central tool for ensuring confidentiality.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

possibilities in crypto, maybe it will be massive adaption when it comes in different platforms because we are going forward whatever happens and blockchain systems are in demand in all private and public organizations and also governments will gonna use it someday. and actually few countries are already used it.
Supec77

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:05:34 PM

Well, I believe that today,this market just giganskoe ambitions and prospects,if not so,there would be a large fish to go into it,and in General the whole market is just beginning its emergence,so many people are not even aware of these technologies
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:06:40 PM

Crypto possibility will survive in the long run and crypto will be used as an asset. And even though crypto is not approved by the government, crypto will be able to survive, because the crypto user population is increasing.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:09:30 PM

Opportunities in the crypto-currency sector are very large, because now there is a very large amount of deception that is present in the market and which constantly begins to grow more and more, I think it's time for us to move on to crypto-currencies.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

In a year many things could happen to the crypto market but I would like to believe that the direction it is heading it is a better one
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

I think this crypto were going be legalize and have a legislation to every country and many new altcoin which is a centralized in monitoring , so there's a possibilities of moving to centralize Coin.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:25:11 PM

This market is in uncertainty that what happened in future as many countries try to regulate this market and it will rise heavily if this uncertainty clears and we hope that it will clear before this year end. There are huge growth possibilities in this market after regulations as a lot of new investors come to this market after that.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: