Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:29:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: possibilities for crypto  (Read 3102 times)
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:47:32 AM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

I honestly think that crypto is a very good technology innovation for anything,to give a few, in terms of business a lot of companies that is under blockchain tech can now raise money around the world which is fantastic, and in terms of location, there is a company called xyo network who brings the connects the blockchain to the real world, it is like a high tech GPS where everyone around the world is the witness. It really is a wonderful time to be alive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:15:48 AM

no one knows what will happen in the future of crypto, there is the possibility that crypto will be used by everyone because of its blockchain technology that makes crypto interesting, but there is also the possibility that crypto will become part of history if things get worse and nothing use crypto again, anything can happen in the crypto world, hope it's the best for crypto in the future.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:22:42 AM

In the future, I think it will be in legal an and the Government in this control. In this case, the Government would certainly know about the development of Cryptocurrency which is now increasingly popular. And I think this is very good for the development of digital currency in my country. And if Cryptocurrency in legal an Government certainly will also receive a very positive impact.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:38:02 AM

A year from now is, I think the statusquo will remain. Cryptocurrency is not seen as a threat to global economy. Many people still feels that cryptocurrency is a fad and it will soon go away! But we can expect more adoption of cryptocurrency and uses a year from now!

rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:03:39 AM

Every country has different rules depending on government policy. Legalized or not, depends on each country. I think cryptocurrency can be legal in a country, and no one will ban and not be controlled by the government. Like only in Japan, bitcoin is very worthy of being part of a currency or investment there.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:59:58 AM

All countries have different approach toward cryptocurrency. We can expect some to join in banning crypto while other countries will regulate it especially the ICO's to protect their investors.
Its possible that 2019 will be the year of crypto, the market will boom and i think in Q2 of the year bitcoin will surpass its price last 2017. Possible also that bitcoin will be a legit currency, and it will become legal to all the countries around the world

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
karicir
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:35:06 AM

I am confident that the potential of the crypto currency will lead them to an even greater role in the current society. Over time, the banking system will fully comply with the blockchain. And the government of different countries will act subjectively, some will take crypto-currencies for economic armament, others will limit.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

This year the clear crypto is being lost a volume large enough to make it fall in deep enough. many have gone since this is because it does not wait for when the increase will occur. but it is precisely in this point much emerging support for crypto, ranging from the use of crypto in various facilities of the country. This is good enough for the value of basic crypto later if still survive and wait.
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:44:43 AM

I think that the possibilities are great and they will expand with time. More businesses will use crypto and this will lead to the expansion of the digital currency everywhere. This is great idea
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:03:16 AM

will be legalized and country have some control about , i think that possibly thing what happen for bitcoin IMO , right now many country have legal it and it will be more for few year later

with the current volatility it is really difficult for any nation to legalize it as main form of currency , they could though let it flourish on side stream.
Give crypto a decade more.. Grin
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

Crypto will be tolerate, but not common in everyday life. Some countries have ban cryptos speculation.
They maybe have a chance to be more used and accepted in poor country where the money is devaluated.
NikaGeraGod

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:14:19 AM

In today's world when we talk about the crypto markets yes i do believe that the future of cryptos will also be the same, it may take some time though but eventually with the penetration of the internet and the electronics in our lives technologies like AI, ML, Block chain are changing the world at a very rapid pace.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:16:04 AM

All cryptocurrencies on the market are artificially controlled, including bitcoin. When you have enough coins, you can control its price trend!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:16:51 AM

Crypto will be tolerate, but not common in everyday life. Some countries have ban cryptos speculation.
They maybe have a chance to be more used and accepted in poor country where the money is devaluated.
Nigeria and Zimbabwe are most benefited by crypto as altcoins are still better than their national fiat system. If only failing countries gonna adopt crypto then the future of all crypto is in dark.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:17:01 AM

The possibilities of cryptocurrency in economy and business is enormous and I believe cryptocurrency will take a very prominient role in economic and business transactions of the future!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
numbertech

Activity: 428
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

It is likely to be legalized by more governments. But it is likely that governments will also engage more in creating crypto that they can control Undecided... Because I think crypto will not be accepted globally, without any clear regulation and a party that guarantees its value...
waveswallet

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:27:42 AM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
The three situations you listed will definitely happen. There are so many countries in the world, each country has a different ruling class and the rule of law, so the way to treat cryptocurrencies is definitely different. It’s just that I think more will only choose regulation, not trying to control it.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:29:13 AM

For some next year, I don't think that the crypto will be legalized in all countries in the world. It may be some countries only that may legalize or even ban the crypto in their country. Additionally, to be regulated by the government, I think that it will be very difficult, in exception the crypto that is made by them. Just a big hope as prediction that the crypto will be more stable is enough.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:16:29 AM

Some countries banned and some countries implemented the cryptocurrency  . Because they study on it . I believe that soon the developed countries accept it.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:32:25 AM

We cant predict what will happen in the future so we cant say if crypto will be legalize in the whole world or in a certain country but yes, now crypto are regulated in the some country in the world to control crypto currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: