Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 06:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it?  (Read 4557 times)
bhordz357

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

RealtyReturns

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:43:43 AM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

Nope, because it is normal to have this kind of situation like going down. This thing is called fluctuation, you just wait more time because it will grow high soon. They are doing some panic sell if they were afraid on going really down. It also depends on how much you hold, if it's high amount of money sometimes they sell it but for low amounts they just hold it until the time comes out.

Better not to,because if you sell token in bear market it will be low value. Always think positive try to hold that and wait for the market to go up same with your token it will go high value. That's the right time to sell it if you are really planning to let go. Business always like this ups and down all we need is good strategy.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
reynand

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:48:28 AM

I don't think so, if I sell them then I got a very cheap price. It will be nice to hold them until the prices reaches the top and then sell them, I would get a lot of rewards.
Promitestake

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:51:35 AM

If there may be no motive for such dipping of my token, I better maintain it until I were given information approximately this charge movement. due to the fact such can take place simply before huge information to decrease the price by using fomoed holders who panic offered. If there are horrific information then it may be higher to sell and keep some thing. however in maximum cases price recovers despite the fact that the coin is clear rip-off. Take a glance on bitconnect
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:54:19 AM

Usually I sell it and try to buy BCH, ETH or LTC with margin in order to compensate losses. But if price drop lower, I can lose everything I earned. If market is usual, and only my token shows decrease, I stick to hold it and wait for rebounce, I don't sell in loss.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:26:31 AM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?
First of all, it is necessary to learn that selling your coins and tokens, when there is a general drop in the crypto-currency market, is possible only at the beginning of such a fall, when the market is just beginning to drop. When coins and tokens are already significantly lost in price, with a general market fall, it is no longer worth selling their crypto currency. It will only be a loss. This time it is necessary to wait and wait until the market again rises.
Only if a coin or a token begins to fall in price under a stable market, or even with its growth, then it is necessary to find out the cause of such a fall and decide on their urgent sale.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:30:15 AM

Hi sell tokens in a big minus is not worth it. you need to wait for the price increase. I do not when I do not sell at a loss, sometimes I have to wait a long time, but always with a profit. You just need not buy 1 coin for all the money so that you can wait.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:30:38 AM

No. Despite the big drop in the market, I keep on holding. Unfortunately, there is a lot of panic sales on the crypto market. . But the crypto market is also able to rise as fast as it does fall. That's why I keep keep the tokens even in sudden drops in the market. Because I believe that the crypto market will start a huge upsurge
myfamilyisthebest01

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:20:55 PM

Of course you do not need to sell your coins if the price goes down, because that's how you lose your money. The market of crypto currency is very unpredictable and the price can change every day, so we need to have patience.
CHE}|{OK

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

Usually I try not to panic and not to sell all my assets when the market is in a deep correction. It is better to wait and wait until it starts to recover. If possible, you can buy off the free funds below

surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:40:54 PM

No. In my opinion, if you have invested in coin, that means you have confidence in its development. I don't think we have to panic when the market fluctuates happens. I have experienced this situation many times, I was panicked, but I realized I still lose money after selling. The market will always recover after the storm.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
love.prettygirlc3

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:12:11 AM

There is no way that I would be selling any of my tokens when the prices are down, doesn't that defeat the entire point of owing tokens in the first place? I am here to make money and selling tokens at a low price is not making money. When the prices of tokens go down, I will hold them till the price recovers.
tungduong598

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

It would be a case to case basis. If I invest big, I might hold it until it goes back again. Normally I invest big in a coin that has long term return. If my investment is small, I don't mind selling it so I wont lost big.
nicole74859

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:16:51 AM

If the market goes down, many holders and investors scared to risks of losing profit so they sell before it falls more, but it is already a common scenario in the crypto industry. When you sell, you only drag its price down. I think it is better to hold or buy more than sell it, so if the price rises the more you gain.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

No. In my opinion, if you have invested in coin, that means you have confidence in its development. I don't think we have to panic when the market fluctuates happens. I have experienced this situation many times, I was panicked, but I realized I still lose money after selling. The market will always recover after the storm.
The sad reality is when such a project you have have had high hopes on start to plummet, it's usually discouraging non the less but as you have said, one should exercise patience.
jamecuvier1221

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

To experience the down of your profit is the door to get out all your token from your wallet to sell immediately. You should have strategy that Bitcoin is still in your top priority to know about this coin. Sell and hold or buy and sell if you can to have a profit.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:50:26 PM

I will not sell it because I have trust to myself. I have strong hands to hold my coins even the market is continuing to go down. All of the coins that I have are the most profitable and promising ones. I can ensure that my coins can easily recover their value because of their profitability.

andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:12:32 AM

Don't panic . you have to mark yourself . for example to fall to 4000 sell . and also with the rise of the need to set goals will make X 4 and sell . Here already depends on coin . and at the slightest drop, you should not panic and sell .
bighok353

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:21:06 AM

I will, because I worked hard for a long time and finally won the reward, it actually fell a lot, I think this is a bad thing, I don't want to lose more, so I will sell it. Because no one can say anything about the future.
gooogleacz342

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

My advice is no! Do you play with your money needs? You should be able to invest by using your free money, and if the value of investment decreases then you will not panic to sell, you can be patient until the value is back to normal.
dobenklik

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:26:15 PM

I will definitely hold my token. I've had a few times to experience it, before tokens get into the exchange the price is very high. I was very happy, but suddenly after tokens get into the exchange the price is proportionate. from the once very expensive becomes worthless. better hold it, than we go crazy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: