Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:29:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it?  (Read 4524 times)
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:17:24 AM

Depends on my financial condition at the time. But I am more often to hold it first until some time ahead. I am waiting for the price and the coin to be released first in the market until the price reaches above the ICO price or above the purchase price. But once in a while I also sell it immediately if I think the future prospects on the coin are not good or because I need money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

If you believe that you invest in strong project then there is no mean to sell at lose, wait for your time
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:50:00 AM

If the condition is not necessarily the price down it is advisable to sell the coins. If you are selling coins with conditions like this, you won't get the profit. A good strategy is still holding the coin for the long term. We are confident that the market will experience a price increase again. And everyone said that at the end of the year the coins will increase its price. So you have to stay patient.
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:06:46 AM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

the most important thing in crypto or many portfolio are patience, that is why every investors should carefully to invest on what they want to put the money for the first time, i don't care about the price on the short term as long as the projects are run and handle with professional and made progress from time to time it enough for me to hold it for long term.

agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

my answer if i got that token whos already goes down hard for free, i would immediately sell it, but if im invest in some project and take many loss, im gonna hold long enough at least it can recover my loss again.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:16:25 AM

It is always necessary to look at the situation, there is no clear and direct answer, because different situations, different actions are appropriate to apply. If the coin just a little reduced a General trend and had no problems of the project do not have, you can store coins on and not to worry. But there are cases when the project is slowly dying and its price falls, then it is better to sell all the coins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:23:35 AM

I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?
Many non-experienced people simply sell in a minus and then look for some other coin to buy. And when this new coin also falls, they again sell it and lose money again. As a result, they can lose all the money. If you have no experience, then it may be better to hold this coin for a long time than to sell

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:28:35 AM

It depends on what kind of asset. If it has a future, the development team works well, then why sell it? Keep in long.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:35:13 AM

There may be a reason behind the decline in the value of the crypto. need to see this basic aspect because it will determine the outcome of making the decision to whether to sell or hold back the loss in value and then wait. It would be better if dare to resist even though it was in quite a long time.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:53:27 AM

It all depends on the situation. Right now, I wouldn't be selling tokens or coins. I think that at the moment is to keep everything in the long run and unfortunately you know what is likely to keep will have at least a year.

I am agree. Its depend on coin we hold. If we holding a good coin with working product, i will not selling my coin because most coin in market drop the price including bitcoin drop more than 70% from highest price

Sometimes, you have a better option, which increases the number of tokens you want to hold. Because while the market is down, the altcoins are much affected and fall down. If you are in that trend, you can sell them and buy at lower prices
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 09:01:53 AM

Before I answer this question let me address the fact that; you shouldn't make crypto a full time job! Also understand that crypto is an investment, You shouldn't even keep a portfolio, just wallets and keep track of your holdings from your wallet! Now to the main question; I have learnt alot lately and was one of those who was always buying High and selling low; Because I allowed the fear of losing becloud my judgement. When you go checking the price of a coin second after second you would be tempted to sell at the least price crash! Therefore you should get yourself a job, research on the best crypto and invest in them instead! Because when you sell low after buying high, there is always this cycle of your holding going back high, and even surpassing previous prices and you can only regret all your mistakes. Let your job pay your daily bills, and let crypto get you a good living!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:04:00 AM

Down trand is normal in cryptocurrency, if i'm in your position,  i'm not gonna sell my coin after it dump. i'm gonna wait and see how the market goes, and then i buy more if i feel its the right time, but it is required experience.
sadirmrida

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:37:21 AM

When token price goes down i don,t sell them. Beacuse i know that ups and downs is main principle of cryto. If any token goes down i will wait for good price. One time token rate is high.  So one should wait for that. I holding token long term if any token lost it,s price.

Time and tide wait for none
primer61

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:03:17 PM

Usually no. The price rollercoaster is a common thing in the market, the price will hit the bottom, then will bounce back - if I, for example, feel adventurous I'd buy some more coins at the lowest point to gain even more profit on the upward trend. This is highly risky though, so I do it with only relatively small portion of my money. The hardest part is to make a right decision in panic: one can become afraid that the price won't go up or stabilize, so he start selling coins, thus creating even more panic in the community.
Orenonex

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:40:43 AM

Even after a sharp fall, I would not sell. It is better to wait and see how the schedule will behave further.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:14:45 AM

While already down too far from the expected value will be secure when retained. This would be better than having to suffer losses and sell it because of haste. sometimes no vote cut losses before this happens maybe it's better if cut at the right time. When too in its own losses to be sure about this.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:02:17 AM

Not. I never sell Altcoins when they are cheaper. If the project is promising, then in the future the price of a coin or token will increase.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:06:11 AM

Not. I never sell Altcoins when they are cheaper. If the project is promising, then in the future the price of a coin or token will increase.
I do not sell the coins if I receive it at a very small price. Other coins are available if you are not wanting to sell your coins.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:12:39 AM

When token price goes down i don,t sell them. Beacuse i know that ups and downs is main principle of cryto. If any token goes down i will wait for good price. One time token rate is high.  So one should wait for that. I holding token long term if any token lost it,s price.
If the rate of the coin is very high,  selling the coins long term would allow the price support.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:25:56 AM

no, i wont sell my tokens even the price goes down and for me it's just normal that the price of the tokens goes down because i know soon it will rise up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: