Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NXB CAR APP  (Read 17583 times)
shvetsv

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:43:13 PM

hey dev, can i get you coins by ltc? i dont want to drop right now, LTC esier and faster to transfer.
Floo1

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:46:58 PM

tell pls, trying to enable
two-factor authentication pressing 2FA and nothing follows(((

nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 357
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

tell pls, trying to enable
two-factor authentication pressing 2FA and nothing follows(((
two-factor authentication can be enabled by e-mail verifying, for safety, press the button 2FA  you need to enter with your email and go through the link. Then you follow the google auteticator instruction
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:56:04 PM

hey dev, can i get you coins by ltc? i dont want to drop right now, LTC esier and faster to transfer.
i'm gonna check out the exchange rate and put some coins on LTC/NXB pair
shvetsv

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:58:37 PM

ok, making a deposit, let's see how long does it take
Lexxxa

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:04:43 PM

http://preview.ibb.co/fwL5dS/image.png
 Well, smbdy buying coins a bit.
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:13:44 PM

http://preview.ibb.co/fwL5dS/image.png
 Well, smbdy buying coins a bit.

well, most likely it is  dev or his friends , just to show some activity and attract other people. I doubt  externals will send to an 1 day old exchange any significant  amount of money.
Grey00

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:21:49 PM

Stock exchange can not be opened on the main website. would like to see, are there any trades or comissions     

nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:24:52 PM

Stock exchange can not be opened on the main website. would like to see, are there any trades or comissions     
sorry, fixed all, now working
thin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:47:28 PM

have you ever tested your soft? Do you have  any QA member in your team? You intend to work with fiat currencies, but your  nxboost trade page  has references to ITNS. Are you serious?

https://ibb.co/mkj9Nn

what are not working facebooks and isntagram links on the exchange for?
Frezas

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:52:27 PM

It looks interesting, I'll wait for the start!
shvetsv

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:55:35 PM

i bought 150k NXB for LTC. Coins lie until node works.
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

yeah, as net starts to work you'll be able withdraw to your wallet, the address of wallet should be announced in discord room and make screenshot of main window of the wallet
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:15:47 PM

everything described in the first post of this thread, I think we should wait a little bit when we present the finished product

in first post there is a lot of unproven promises given. If it is kind of ICO - nikoland2 pretend to collect money to continue development, why there is no details provided? How much is needed?  Who these developers are? Are they real? Most of ICO ends with manager disappear with collected funds,  what is the reason to believe it is different this time?

Site says there is "NXBOOST GROUP COMPANY"  - is it registered company? Which county it is registered in? What is the capital? The certificate for the site is being issued till 8/31/2018 - maybe they don't plan working further?

As far as I know it is also possible to hide malware in a video file so clicking the link you provided is dangerous. Visitors of this thread should be careful.
salvatore1970abbate

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:22:19 PM

So interesting..i invest in this
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:40:21 PM

have you ever tested your soft? Do you have  any QA member in your team? You intend to work with fiat currencies, but your  nxboost trade page  has references to ITNS. Are you serious?

https://ibb.co/mkj9Nn

what are not working facebooks and isntagram links on the exchange for?
I don't really understand what you are talking about and what is this screenshot , you apparently among all those that Troll have confused us with someone we already saw the whole list of your posts you criticize all the projects which appear.
today you came into our room and started to swear over all to laugh , to advertise kakieto obscure projects that you announced.
here it is clear you are just a competitor , please come by
thin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:03:48 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 05:15:51 PM by thin

1. I'm not a competitor - you can't find any project I advertise.
2. I did not announced any other project in discord, except mentioned UBER - you should be aware about it, even if you are from Russia. It is existing service connecting drivers and passengers.  I asked why anyone would choose 'nxcars' instead of uber and you have banned me.
3. If you removed coin summary page, where on one screen NXB and ITNS coins were mixed,  it does not mean it was not there, see screenshot, with stats from NXB, but ITNS symbol after 24h summary.
4. I just don't like lairs like you. You created new shitcoin by copying someone else sources , that's great. Nowadays you don't have to be genius to do it, new cryptonight coin appear about weekly, sometimes even more often. Just do not pretend this coin has other purpose except selling premine for real money. Don't create fake company and don't show fake purpose about cars usage.
to advertise kakieto obscure projects
 You even not able to write in your native language, so translator fails to translate text properly
thin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:29:39 PM

yeah, as net starts to work you'll be able withdraw to your wallet, the address of wallet should be announced in discord room and make screenshot of main window of the wallet

I think it is total fake dialog, and made by dev and devs associate.   Just look into site trades history. Someone just bought 23.00000000 LTC with a price 0.01724750 BTC - (very cheap btw, on normal exchanges it is around 0.0185 at the same time), and immediately bought  NXB for these 23 LTC. Nobody transferred this 23 LTC to exchange )

so count shvetsv  as a part of the dev team.

nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:31:50 PM

1. I'm not a competitor - you can't find any project I advertise.
2. I did not announced any other project in discord, except mentioned UBER - you should be aware about it, even if you are from Russia. It is existing service connecting drivers and passengers.  I asked why anyone would choose 'nxcars' instead of uber and you have banned me.
3. If you removed coin summary page, where on one screen NXB and ITNS coins were mixed,  it does not mean it was not there, see screenshot, with stats from NXB, but ITNS symbol after 24h summary.
4. I just don't like lairs like you. You created new shitcoin by copying someone else sources , that's great. Nowadays you don't have to be genius to do it, new cryptonight coin appear about weekly, sometimes even more often. Just do not pretend this coin has other purpose except selling premine for real money. Don't create fake company and don't show fake purpose about cars usage.
to advertise kakieto obscure projects
 You even not able to write in your native language, so translator fails to translate text properly
about you, we have everything clear , you got kicked out for the cause , so you will not rest , come on , you lot already in the morning in the room has been written, and then trying to spread negativity ,
Everything is all clear, I look at the history you even there is no answer, everyone understood who you are and why here
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:34:48 PM

I think it is total fake dialog, and made by dev and devs associate.   Just look into site trades history. Someone just bought 23.00000000 LTC with a price 0.01724750 BTC - (very cheap btw, on normal exchanges it is around 0.0185 at the same time), and immediately bought  NXB for these 23 LTC. Nobody transferred this 23 LTC to exchange )

so count shvetsv  as a part of the dev team.

the fact that btc cnjbn this exchange shows the average rate , in terms of BTC
trading on the pair LTC / BTC in General was not, where do you even take the information you generally look somewhere and substitute some data to our domain
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: