Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:40:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NXB CAR APP  (Read 17588 times)
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 357
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

On some exchanges it is expected to listing in addition to kreks?? Or just MS exchange?
About mining, in GUI / console wallet will there be a possibility of mining in solo?

gui wallet can dig through the pool, the console wallet can dig in solo, but now such complexity that in solo is useless, we plan to go to other exchanges , only if the price will keep small as now I said that I will not pay other exchanges ,
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:59:49 PM

NXBoost = 0.96 $/day
ETN = 0.64$/day

bitsum with  4 sat price returns more.  I see the price for nxboost less than 10 sat this week and further only down. Of course dev could imitate some demand by buying some coins, but I doubt he is going to invest a lot into this. So short spike in price is possible,  but not for a long, and will drop again soon.
thin

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:02:41 PM

we plan to go to other exchanges , only if the price will keep small as now I said that I will not pay other exchanges ,

show some screenshots of your 70% ready car application, and price will raise instantly.   The truth however it only exists on  your site, it is just a fake, so no luck there.
Or  show your NXBoost Company registration in any country - prove it is real, company should advertise itself, not hide.  Or maybe you are planning to sell your fake car service without even registering real business?
assa777

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:20:16 PM

I believe in that coin.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:02:17 PM

we plan to go to other exchanges , only if the price will keep small as now I said that I will not pay other exchanges ,

show some screenshots of your 70% ready car application, and price will raise instantly.   The truth however it only exists on  your site, it is just a fake, so no luck there.
Or  show your NXBoost Company registration in any country - prove it is real, company should advertise itself, not hide.  Or maybe you are planning to sell your fake car service without even registering real business?

I agree with thin if you have something to show why would you opt to not do it? That's the only way to build confidence within the community. As long as you keep your work for yourself it's just normal to assume that there hasn't been done any serious work thus far.

nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:38:20 AM

negotiations with the investment Fund were successful , but!!! , they said if the exchanges will be one sale and the Internet users will not be of interest and they will not buy and sell their coins , we have nothing to do there. they are under the control of the trading coin , and put a condition if they are included in the bidding 50% of the project will belong to them , I think I agree , but it all depends on the Internet users, traders and miners, if you begin trading , investors will turn on and as he said, "we are ready to create a good instrument to trade and to earn on it, but we need to see that the project is interested in mass"
Crazy_Miner

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:49:59 AM

Good news! I will support.
thin

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

чтo мы мoжeм пoкaзaть вaм ceйчac ...

just another set of  lies, which are quite easy to refute
1.  You said your platform is ready 70%, but what do you have? Coin, wallet, exchange 99% copied from other sources. How it is connected to the car service?  Is there is a API available to look? Open interfaces at least, prove you are not cheating.
2. You said client is easy to write, when the rest is ready.  I'm pretty sure you never wrote a single Android app, otherwise you would not be underestimate complexity. If it is so easy, why wouldn't you start with android wallet and android client for your exchange?
3. You said somebody paid me for trolling you.  Just tell me, who is so interested to pay for your failure? Do you have some competitors?  Name them.
4. You accuse me of failing other projects - name it,  show real projects, bringing new ideas to the market, which failed because of me. Show some evidence.

negotiations with the investment Fund were successful , but!!! , they said if the exchanges will be one sale and the Internet users will not be of interest and they will not buy and sell their coins , we have nothing to do there. they are under the control of the trading coin , and put a condition if they are included in the bidding 50% of the project will belong to them , I think I agree , but it all depends on the Internet users, traders and miners, if you begin trading , investors will turn on and as he said, "we are ready to create a good instrument to trade and to earn on it, but we need to see that the project is interested in mass"

guess investment fund is limited to you and your friends, waiting to sell premine.
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:44:37 AM

вo и пo pyccки ты xopoшo пoнимaeшь , и cпoлoшилcя aж пeнa изopтa пoшлa , ecли нeт вoпpocoв пo cyщecтвy a тo чтo ты нaпиcaл этo нe вoпpocы a нeпoйми кaкиe тo нeпoятныe цeпляния зa cлoвa. мнe дaли ccылки нa вce тeмы мoнeт гдe ты был , я нe coбиpaюcь тyт aфишиpoвaть нeчeгo , нaш пpoeкт paбoтaeт и пpoдвигaeтcя, ecли бы ты чтoтo caм мoг пoднять ты бы пoднимaл a нe cидeл тyт , вce зaмeтили yжe чтo ты кpyглocyтoчнo cлeдишь зa этoй тeмoй пoтoмy чтo этo твoя paбoтa и тeбe зa этo плaтят , никтo нe oтвeчaeт в любoe вpeмя cyтoк в юбoй дeнь cpaзy чepeз пoл чaca чac, a ты oтвeчaeшь нa кaждoe мoe cooбщeниe aдpecoвaнoe нe тeбe , в тeкcтax oчeнь мнoгo oибoк , oн бyдeт yтвepждaть чтo oн нe pyccкий , нo пepeвoдчик нe coжeт пpaвильнo пepeвecти вce чтo я нaиcaл, пocмoтpим eгo oтeт
Crazy_Miner

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:47:37 AM

Meanwhile, voting on https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing is moving forward. Already 47 voits.
Grey00

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:21:14 PM

Meanwhile, voting on https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing is moving forward. Already 47 voits.

I propose not to succumb to provocations, it is very harmful for the project. Let's focus on the work. I also gave my vote on the stock exchange. 2 of my friends also dig coins and vote today.

DoctorEKB

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

I propose not to succumb to provocations, it is very harmful for the project. Let's focus on the work. I also gave my vote on the stock exchange. 2 of my friends also dig coins and vote today.
I agree with you. Provocation is not something that you need to respond. I think that the developer, after a hard start of the project showed a little tension. The project develops further I hope to be only positive dynamics of development of the coin and project. I also gave my vote in favor of the coin and my colleagues too.
rafaelmchd

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:51:03 PM

I even liked the project, but the fact of centralizing the coin completely escapes the meaning of a crypto. What is the decentralization of $$$$. There you have a good idea, but hide the code instead of publishing the same as all the coins, centralizing the mining to the control of the devs since it only has the pool of devs and another one more (that must be of some friend, since the code is closed).
zibit

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:06:07 AM

This project has good idea but poor implementation except quick listing on CREX24.

1) Real network rate is about 450 kh/s - it is nothing, but not bad as a start.  = real cost/price is 2-4 satoshi
2) permanent coin manipulation (look at stock exchange CREX24)
3) Difficulty algorithm is just "copied-pasted" : no adoption to hashrate drops -> perfect for "nicehash" - grab all coins for short period and let small miners pay for in next days)

"Exchange" is good idea, but not new + no trust to Russian "team". Look at CREP coin - Implemented internal exchange is working for XMR, ETN and "new" coins; listed on CREX24, soon stock.exchange , no premine, no ICO, no masternode sales, open source, .... and NO great progress.

PS: Development of Exchange for coins and creation "new" cryptonight coin are different lines of business. this "team" tried to do both at the same time and .............. Grin Grin Grin -  Let's professional do their work)
zibit

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

I see your points in general. You provided almost all stack at the start. It is great - almost no coin has it.
The main question is promotion - to make it work in stable mode and get trust of people to deposit funds to your exchange.

Anyway, Easy to say something but hard to do real deeds.

PS: If this project will not go live properly, you can learn the issues and launch new project. My best wishes and good luck,
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

I think it's a big plus that NXB is connected to the most popular and recognized online community payment service Payer. I think that the project deserves consideration.

Yes every projects deserves a consideration most especially when you see it at first that it has really the potential afterwards then probably it would be worth it at the end.
thin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:02:51 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 02:43:53 PM by thin

... get trust of people to deposit funds to your exchange...

That's very true!  But how would you trust an exchange, which:

1. does not disclosure anything about owners and jurisdiction
2. bad tested. Select any trade pair and wait for the screen refresh. On the screen trades from selected coin, but on UI always NXB/BTC selected. Trade  UI even not aligned at least in chrome
3. Full of false statements. "NXB THE MOST RELIABLE EXCHANGE" - any prove? have you ever tested it under load? have you passed any security scan?
    "NXB Exchange the exchange on which all the most famous cryptocurrencies are collected, and the list always grows"  Looking on the list of pair and laughing
     "Our diverse team includes people with foundations in the world of technology, banking, commodity and currency professionals, as well as experts in data security and intelligence. We are constantly improving our platform by analyzing any potential issue from all possible angles to ensure maximum security." - shown anyone real, able at least speaking English, able to listen and answer questions
     "NXB Exchange Copyright © 2017 by NXB Group" - I asked many times, what is the fake NXB group? Is it registered anywhere? What are the funds?  
So many exchanges appears to be a scam, why this one is different?
4. And finally - if dev constantly lies about car application, why wouldn't he lie about the rest?
zibit

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:31:13 PM

... get trust of people to deposit funds to your exchange...

That's very true!  But how would you trust an exchange, which:

1. does not disclosure anything about owners and jurisdiction

It is a key point - it should be Legal Entity officially registered (even in 3th countries like Belize).
It is hardly acceptable if it is run by person or "team" of persons. There will be no chance to claim your funds.

Transperancy is essential.... but who wants to pay taxes from this not legal business, moreover if FIAT is received and sent)))
Sandzy

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:56:23 PM

Im missig 20k of NXB .. sent to NXB exchange few days ago ...with 1600 confrimations now ..
Lock00Live

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

I think this is a good project. I will follow up and update the news about this NXBoost project regularly. I hope many people know about this project and will join soon. This is a potential project. I believe that in the near future, NXBoost project will develop in the most positive direction.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: