Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NXB CAR APP  (Read 17580 times)
zibit

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

Thin, Nikola,
Stop this permanent quarrel. It produce no value to any person.
Listing of coin on new exchange is serious step anyway.

If we consider that main "idea" is to sell premine and to run away (you and I shared this point recently)  NOW it makes no sense. Let's do simple calculation.
50mln * 2 sat price (current price on CREX and SE) = 1BTC Shocked Shocked Shocked
Devs paid around 0,2-0,5BTC to list coin, hosting expenses, development expenses ...... and probably "marketing" expenses via purchasing coins at 2-3 satoshi.
NBX makes no profit or only loss Undecided
The way with premine is too long for "doctors from EKB", they had to manage ICO for "easy" money (let's look at FONERO and VENDO story)Grin Grin Grin

Please advise where I am wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 357
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

Thin, Nikola,
Stop this permanent quarrel. It produce no value to any person.
Listing of coin on new exchange is serious step anyway.

If we consider that main "idea" is to sell premine and to run away (you and I shared this point recently)  NOW it makes no sense. Let's do simple calculation.
50mln * 2 sat price (current price on CREX and SE) = 1BTC Shocked Shocked Shocked
Devs paid around 0,2-0,5BTC to list coin, hosting expenses, development expenses ...... and probably "marketing" expenses via purchasing coins at 2-3 satoshi.
NBX makes no profit or only loss Undecided
The way with premine is too long for "doctors from EKB", they had to manage ICO for "easy" money (let's look at FONERO and VENDO story)Grin Grin Grin

Please advise where I am wrong.

you're absolutely right. I just don't understand why he doesn't love me. I only on the, that was done and spent on hosting, engineering, listing. he pays me according to my calculations I need to sell all the remaining 100 Satos . and every day this figure is growing. only programmers have a salary of 3 people per 1000 USD per month .plus 5 servers on 30 USD  a month. plus I've highlighted the 3 servers for wallets, exchanges and mining pool. and this is not all the costs that go.
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

I just don't understand why he doesn't love me.

because you are first kicked me off discord, and second you are very rude. that was your mistake

he pays me according to my calculations I need to sell all the remaining 100 Satos . and every day this figure is growing. only programmers have a salary of 3 people per 1000 USD per month .plus 5 servers on 30 USD  a month. plus I've highlighted the 3 servers for wallets, exchanges and mining pool. and this is not all the costs that go.

consider it unsuccessful investing.  Next time when you start a new coin add one PR manager with good English and strong nerves to the team. It might be extra money, but you lose more with your style of communication
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:41:11 PM

I just don't understand why he doesn't love me.

because you are first kicked me off discord, and second you are very rude. that was your mistake

he pays me according to my calculations I need to sell all the remaining 100 Satos . and every day this figure is growing. only programmers have a salary of 3 people per 1000 USD per month .plus 5 servers on 30 USD  a month. plus I've highlighted the 3 servers for wallets, exchanges and mining pool. and this is not all the costs that go.

consider it unsuccessful investing.  Next time when you start a new coin add one PR manager with good English and strong nerves to the team. It might be extra money, but you lose more with your style of communication

and what was all the insult, and scream, I laugh at you hahaha. who such a tolerate will.  I can apologize for the first day in public if you apologize to our team that you insulted in the discord room.
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:44:32 PM

and the second, we are not trying to lure all the beautiful words and pictures, we are working on the result. as can, and we took into account all the shoals of other coins. much coin on the market, we released a completely ready to use not like other parts no exchange no pools, no wallets
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:52:15 PM

Are you guys boosters? Wish you could boost my cryptowallet  Grin
thin

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:13:44 AM

Network Hash Rate: 112.02 KH/sec
Our Pool Hash Rate: 28.77 KH/sec

Seems like miners do not trust this coin anymore.
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

Network Hash Rate: 112.02 KH/sec
Our Pool Hash Rate: 28.77 KH/sec

Seems like miners do not trust this coin anymore.

who does not believe in our project and believes in another flag in his hands and a drum on the neck, we do not force anyone. we have given a trading instrument, unless it is necessary for miners and traders, there is a coin there is an exchange there is a purse, all this is implemented in less than a month. if there are others who also boast can please your favorite intensecoin no application no real future use , and remain 150 million, half of which they have successfully sold, ultranote the same story only remain billions of coins is also just a coin, and no project promises not just a coin , and I can list hundreds of coins which are expensive to dig and sell, we have already shown all that is necessary to show at this stage, no one will right now will not show the data of the organization she is at the stage of registration wrote many times, no one will show source code as a suggestion, since more than 20K US dollars has already been spent, all the source codes of the app are comeric secret and they will never be published, need
Littlegrand

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:15:04 AM

@nicoland2

I agree with you. Your coin off face value is much more enticing than other coins that are 'just a coin' as yours has some utilities with it. Unfortunately the market seems to be too young as investors seem to look at calculators and what everyone else is doing, otherwise coins like SUB would be overtaking BTC.

I think your coin would have great potential but you have made some critical errors that hopefully you can recover from which are:

--allowed thin acting like a child on here to goat you into responding the same
this is probably your biggest mistake. The face of a business should never not be professional in the public eye, this will put a bad taste in investor's mouths that you will be very difficult to  recover from.
--payout troubles with your pool
makes miner's worry and move to another pool quickly
--website and pool being down
makes people nervous about the developer skills.

I have not been on discord etc just on your site/forums so maybe it has been explained(attacks, maintenance) and you act different there however it still is hard on a developing coin and reasons for site/pool interruptions, this defiantly should be posted about on your pool/site in my opinion.

Personally I would like to see the coin succeed as it shows what blockchain coins can achieve.  I have been on your exchange and it does need some polishing etc..I wasn't on very long but did not see a way to send coins to start trading.

--J
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:41:46 AM

@nicoland2

I agree with you. Your coin off face value is much more enticing than other coins that are 'just a coin' as yours has some utilities with it. Unfortunately the market seems to be too young as investors seem to look at calculators and what everyone else is doing, otherwise coins like SUB would be overtaking BTC.

I think your coin would have great potential but you have made some critical errors that hopefully you can recover from which are:

--allowed thin acting like a child on here to goat you into responding the same
this is probably your biggest mistake. The face of a business should never not be professional in the public eye, this will put a bad taste in investor's mouths that you will be very difficult to  recover from.
--payout troubles with your pool
makes miner's worry and move to another pool quickly
--website and pool being down
makes people nervous about the developer skills.

I have not been on discord etc just on your site/forums so maybe it has been explained(attacks, maintenance) and you act different there however it still is hard on a developing coin and reasons for site/pool interruptions, this defiantly should be posted about on your pool/site in my opinion.

Personally I would like to see the coin succeed as it shows what blockchain coins can achieve.  I have been on your exchange and it does need some polishing etc..I wasn't on very long but did not see a way to send coins to start trading.

--J

thank you for your feedback, the exchange is still under development, real big trades is not carried out, it is beta testing but on real money, we conduct tests and improvements in combat mode, we have a lot of attacks, a lot of glitches that in closed beta testing we would not have calculated, we only updated the layout, but the functionality will be improved for a long time, and I do not hide that we have a lot of improvements, but I can not take a lot of programmers to do everything quickly, we do look at the analyze and go do next

and I am not the face of the company, I accompanied until recently, now there is another person @nxbcar he is responsible for the project car make a coin I hired a programmer, the exchange is raised by individual people.

soon off the representative will give the thread of the announcement, maybe something interesting will write about the project car. in exchange I assist programmers and I can say that adequate results early 28 April, don't wait, exit beta around the end of June this year
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:54:44 PM

When will I have the opportunity to sell tokens which were bought during ICO on stock exchanges?

not wrong topic by accident??
thin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:24:29 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 07:01:45 AM by thin

and it works stably and is protected

... the exchange is raised by individual people...

So, where do you lie? On the exchange site you say it is belongs to "NXBoost Group", here you say it raised by some individuals .
Why can't you stay with a one stable legend?

And it is still claims it is under jurisdiction of Panama - which we all know is a total fake. BTW, are you able to find Panama on the map?

Even more interesting 2 contradicting paragraphs:
Financial Regulation
Our business model, and our Service, consists of facilitating the buying, selling and trading of Bitcoin and their use to purchase goods in an unregulated, international open payment system.

Jurisdiction
The Terms of Use shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Republic of Panama.

nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:14:14 AM

and it works stably and is protected

... the exchange is raised by individual people...

So, where do you lie? On the exchange site you say it is belongs to "NXBoost Group", here you say it raised by some individuals .
Why can't you stay with a one stable legend?

And it is still claims it is under jurisdiction of Panama - which we all know is a total fake. BTW, are you able to find Panama on the map?

Even more interesting 2 contradicting paragraphs:
Financial Regulation
Our business model, and our Service, consists of facilitating the buying, selling and trading of Bitcoin and their use to purchase goods in an unregulated, international open payment system.

Jurisdiction
The Terms of Use shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Republic of Panama.

you are a moron, 10 times told you that the exchange is in the beta testing stage, there is no one wrote nothing else, when the exchange is issued in the operational combat mode, then there will be the correct information now there demo info, the exchange is developing a separate team, part of the nxboost group, I made a coin, investors are engaged in the project car where the contradictions and deception,  and I don't care what you say that I am inadequate and like I don't accompany the project the project is the people, I just have a lot of knowledgeable, moron wait for the official announcement and do not write all erest about something that does not exist, you are nobody, I wrote that we entered the market, the market is only coin, and it works, what is the problem. there will be problems with the coin I will solve them . in the meantime, shut up and wait for the announcement
thin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

swear more, it helps  advertising your coin so much!

Our Pool  Hash Rate: 32.20 KH/sec  - you yourself don't trust in your coin anymore?  I don't believe that's the all mining resources you have.
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:58:02 AM

Our Pool  Hash Rate: 32.20 KH/sec  - you yourself don't trust in your coin anymore?  I don't believe that's the all mining resources you have.
зaвибyй мoлчa. пpoeкт пoднимaeтcя бoльшими шaгaми . мы нe пoдвoдим тex ктo в нac вepит
thin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:59:58 AM

Our Pool  Hash Rate: 32.20 KH/sec  - you yourself don't trust in your coin anymore?  I don't believe that's the all mining resources you have.
the project rises in big steps. we do not fail those who believe in us

why no one seeing any progress?  paying exchanges does not mean any work is really done - its purpose is to sell your 50kk premine.  All we hear you have a bunch of programmers,  but your words do not worth to trust.
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

Our Pool  Hash Rate: 32.20 KH/sec  - you yourself don't trust in your coin anymore?  I don't believe that's the all mining resources you have.
the project rises in big steps. we do not fail those who believe in us

why no one seeing any progress?  paying exchanges does not mean any work is really done - its purpose is to sell your 50kk premine.  All we hear you have a bunch of programmers,  but your words do not worth to trust.
ты кaк пoпyгaй oднo и тoжe нaлaдил,  тeбe yжe люди вce paзьяcнили тyт дaвнo пapy нeдeль нaзaд, ты зaткнyлcя щac oпять тoжe caмoe нaчaл , тoли ты дeбил и нe лeчишьcя тoли ты мaзoxиcт , нo тoт фaкт чтo твoи aйпишники вeдyт c yкpaины , нaм вceм нaвoдят нa мыcль пoчeмy жe ты тaк aктивнo yпoминaeшь чтo кoмaндa paзpaбoтчикoв pyccкaя, и дa я пpocмoтpeл лoги, кoгдa ты пoceщaeшь нaши cтpaницы твoй aйпишник пoкaзывaeт чтo ты c yкpaины, и нaм нe пpиxoдитcя гaдaть, ты гaдить пытaeшьcя нaм нe из-зa тoгo чтo тeбя выкинyли из кoмнaты a пpocтo ты из тex ктo зoмбиpoвaннo кpичaт pyccкиe плoxиe и тoмy пoдoбнoe, мнoгo я тaкиx нaвидaлcя
thin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:32:47 PM

dude, don't pretend you know my ip, and I'm not from Ukraine if it is important  for you. But don't expect me to stop writing here, only after NXB blockchain stop.
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:32:05 PM

dude, don't pretend you know my ip, and I'm not from Ukraine if it is important  for you. But don't expect me to stop writing here, only after NXB blockchain stop.
нy тoгдa гoтoвья жить тyт , пoтoмyчтo я вeчнo бyдy oбзывaть тeбя, и этo нeкoмy нe мeшaeт, ты  дeбил кoнчeный, и бoльшe тyт нeчeгo нe cкaжeшь, пo aйпишникy я cмoтpeл oтчeты ,y нac вooбщeтo cloudflare вce дaжe cкpытыe aйпишники пoкaзывaeт,  нaши peбятa paбoтaют и бyдyт paбoтaть a ты пpocтo тaк и ocтaнeшьcя oбычным тopoмoзoм cидящим нa фopyмe, и нaш пpoeкт нe зaгyбит кaкoйтo тopoмoз ,
NXBCar

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:00:56 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 04:14:19 PM by NXBCar

Hello everyone Smiley!
I apologize for the long absence of news. I regularly
 keep tracking of whether there are questions to us as developers and ready
answer them. Over the past period, several
good in my opinion, significant events. I want to say that we are all
we do in order to please those who believe in us and all
holders of our coins, and in the future of our users
services.
First, our coin was added to stocks.exchange
https://stocks.exchange/trade/NXB/BTC, which is certainly
an indicator of the growth of interest in both the coin and the project as a whole.
Secondly, we have opened for general access while static
(demo) version of the NXB CAR website, and thus gave answers to many
questions asked earlier. Video demonstration application and
Screenshots of our reputable nikoland2 laid out in the room
discord.
Third, as a result of discussions at various venues,
considering all your wishes and suggestions, having discussed with the team
and investors decided to implement one interesting idea:
It is in the fact that the participants of the trip, choosing the route, could
in advance to find and reserve a place to stay in
destination. For this purpose it is planned to supplement the application
corresponding module.
In conclusion, I want to remind you that, to date, our
programmers are still working on the process of making payments
through the exchange NXB exchange and plan to meet the deadlines,
specified in the road map not later than 23/06/2018, but
community will see it after the beta testing. Not
later than February 2019.

P.S.

NXB Coin will soon switch to a new algorithm Cryptonight V7. The transition will be implemented according to the principle - all coins by the required date will be on the Crex24.com exchanges, and stocks.exchange after the transition, coins can be withdrawn to new wallets with a new algorithm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: