Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:58:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will be Bitcoin centralized ?  (Read 2043 times)
Walter789

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:51:52 PM

as per governments view, they never accept decentralized bitcoin. the major reason is they unable to track the sender and receiver. smuggling and black money can send anywhere without third party knowledge.

so do you all think bitcoin can be centralized ? can be do ?

I think it is quite impossible in bitcoin to become centralized since cryptocurrency especially bitcoin was be maded for decentralization of all transactions through blockchain technology. So I think government can't control bitcoin as becoming centralized system server because bitcoin created to have a good and fast way of transactions and services. Bitcoin used blockchain technology to runs transparency for all transaction that could not control of any single or centralized system.
btcdarkfanboi

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:56:30 PM

No i dont think so if that ever happen then the purpose of bitcoin at the first place will be gone and i dont like that idea and it is designed to be decentralized
Shubhamgill33

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:31:14 AM

Bitcoin cannot and should not be centralized else it wont be bitcoin. The fundamental foundation for bitcoin was decentralization.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:45:04 AM

as per governments view, they never accept decentralized bitcoin. the major reason is they unable to track the sender and receiver. smuggling and black money can send anywhere without third party knowledge.

We all know that bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and there is no such proper authentic regulating body over the bitcoin who could keep eye over all the bitcoin activities and specifically the illegal one like in selling drugs, explosives, money laundering etc, bitcoin is ye in illegal activities because bitcoin transactions does not involve any third party seizure and therefore it is like next to impossible to trace the bitcoin transactions and therefore many countries are in against of bitcoin and for the centralisation of bitcoin, awareness could be the biggest influence.
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:48:21 AM

Bitcoin is meant to be decentralized. If even the bitcoin going to be centralized what is the point of having bitcoin? Then, we still can use fiat instead of bitcoin, Centralization is out of the purpose of bitcoin.

Sathya12

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:52:17 AM

No, Bitcoin will never be centered. its decentralized. Smiley Smiley
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:10:11 AM

We all know that bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and there is no such proper authentic regulating body over the bitcoin who could keep eyes over all the bitcoin activities and I guess this weakness is misused by some social defaulters in performing some illegal activities like in selling drugs, explosives, money laundering and many more and thus this is the biggest reason for not accepting bitcoin as a means of transactions in many countries and for centralisations of bitcoin, awareness is the biggest influence.
Baksobakar

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:21:13 AM

the lack of knowledge about it makes me unable to explain what is happening now based on your question.
Falconmytyh123

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:22:12 AM

I think bitcoin not centralized. Because the transaciction with only both sides. I just share my opinion

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nisse44

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:25:28 AM

It will never be centralized.
Cortez26

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:28:37 PM

Bitcoin could be unified, however it wouldn't be Bitcoin according to Nakomoto's White Paper. Bitcoin is the motivating force to keep the Bitcoin blockchain secured. Without that motivator there would never again be the put stock in factor, the system would have lost security. You’d have to control 51% of the Bitcoin network in order to do that, which even the NSA would have trouble pulling off with the size of the network. So the core protocol is going to remain decentralized for the most part. However, parts of the ecosystem may succumb to centralization (like exchange in various countries), which can have similarly detrimental effects on the network.
Gboytee

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:41:47 PM

Whenever bitcoin is centralized it will affect many people. You should know that the major users of bitcoin are the gee guys, and those that involved in illegal use of currencies. Centralizing it will make them to opt out of bitcoin. That mean they will need to look for another to do their transaction without being traced.
Sinancre

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

I do not think that this can be centralized. If there is a coin to be centralized, it will not be bitcoyne. If Bitcoin If it's centralized, it's dangerous for everyone who has bitkoy
Ace Amias

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:09:46 PM

if we say that bitcoin is to be centralized in my opinion it is not gonna be happen because bitcoin is a designed decentralized cryptocurrency and if the government want to control it must be made centralized because they have to make check and balance and to apply the taxes it won't be happening that much easier.
1van__

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:11:29 PM

Of course it will be, it is the best in the market of crypto-currency and until its centralization is not long
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:47:43 PM

It will never happen if bitcoin system becomes centralized, because there are many against to bitcoin like the governments we all know governments a enormous company and powerful its hard to fight governments, governments never accept decentralized bitcoin because they afraid that they can't control the fastest scattered of bitcoin to their country.
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:02:09 PM

Yes, it is true that bitcoin is decentralized and Governments might not allow it to go mainstream but centralization is against the idea of the foundation of bitcoin. It was created so that it remains decentralized. Governments will need to regulate it rather than banning it.
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:08:32 PM

I think bitcoin is made for resistance to a decentralized system, so it will never happen if the bitcoin system becomes centralized. it will be difficult for the government to ban bitcoin until bitcoin users are no longer in the country. This is a technology system or even more using an internet system that everyone can outsmart to use it.
hstokes

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

As for the bitcoin itself, it's not possible to be centralized.
stely

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

Yes, it is true that bitcoin is decentralized and Governments might not allow it to go mainstream but centralization is against the idea of the foundation of bitcoin. It was created so that it remains decentralized. Governments will need to regulate it rather than banning it.
When you look at two networks like bitcoin and a central bank, one is centralized and one is not. If we want it [Bitcoin] to scale we have to compromise, which means we need to get to some level of centralization.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: