Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:50:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum TO $400 AGAIN  (Read 10604 times)
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:35:56 AM

I read some news that Ethereum will get back to 400 dollars.

Do you think these rumors are real? I tend to think yes and I think this will happen soon.

To be well understood, I believe in Ethereum's potential (even though so far I have lost money investing in Ethereum, but I notice that it is still a good project and this will makes it to explode one day) and I still believe that by the end of 2018 it will have an increase of thousands of dollars, but at the same time I feel that it will drop much more than it is now before starting the growth again.

If this thing really happen I am telling you I will celebrate all the day because that price is the perfect time to hold a very large bag of ETH. Well we doesn't know till we experience it. I really love ETH I wish it would go dip on that price.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

I guess the predicition is way too low unless the big finincial companies or the governments start a war against cryptocurrencies. China has tried that before and i don't think that affected the market more than expected.
iamsether

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:45:59 AM

Just a baseless rumor. If ever ETH dips I don't think it will reach the $400 rate again as it is doing good these days. We should remember that most ICO projects nowadays are based on ETH platform so the only option for it is move forward. BTC didn't even reached its rate last Sept 2017 when it dipped few weeks ago so I am positive that ETH won't be back to its old rate this year unless there will be FUD everywhere.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:47:36 AM

if it is true it will drop to 400 $, i will buy a lot eth. this is a chance to earn big profits.
but I guess that's not possible, what you say it is nonsense. a lot of bad news is deliberately done to potentially create a commotion to many beginners.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:06:44 AM

As many ICOs arises and mor ERC-20 tokens generated i think Ethereum's value will remain strong as it is the most developer friendly blockchain than any other crytpocurrency ever existed today. No other blockchain has widely adapted by more developer than Ethereum. So it is far from reality to get back to 400 $ again.
CONTRACT

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:16:34 AM

I think the rumors will remain rumors, so that the etherium lost so much in the price something very bad should happen, the etherium now, like many altkoins, will experience some difficulties, but after the market stabilization the etherium will grow. Efirium is the most popular altcoyin.

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:24:54 AM

Do you think these rumors are real? I tend to think yes and I think this will happen soon.

To be well understood, I believe in Ethereum's potential (even though so far I have lost money investing in Ethereum, but I notice that it is still a good project and this will makes it to explode one day) and I still believe that by the end of 2018 it will have an increase of thousands of dollars, but at the same time I feel that it will drop much more than it is now before starting the growth again.

bullshit. if there is a currency that should grow during the next few years, it will be ethereum. Just check how many projects are using their blockchain and more are intending to do so

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:26:24 AM

I heard a news Eth will be back to $50, yes $50  Shocked. Common guys all these kind of news are just fud. 2018 will be a good year for Eth.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:29:35 AM

Where have you read this?
I thought you have read a news? When we say news, it's a fact but if there's no basis then it's a fake one and rumors sometimes are true, sometimes aren't. In crypto, everything can go up and down depending on the demand of a coin and ETH can go back to $400 again and if that happens I'll buy some but the chance is quite low.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:38:42 AM

if u asking for normal condition and market doesnt crash deep,i think eth will never back to 400$.
ETH already became a big player in cryptocurrency and ETH is one of the bitcoin challengers.ETH will keep rising following btc price.

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:39:25 AM

If BTC will goes to $4k, then ETH price probably get back to $400. And It will be a good chance to buy cheap BTC and ETH.
With that, I definitely will not be surprised. Anything that makes bitcoin go bearish now to that level is really going to have a huge blow on the other alts, so in that case, my opinion would be to focus on bitcoin than focusing on Ethereum. Realistically though, I do not see how Ethereum may get that low from the look of things, but the fact still remains that no one can know anything or the future, so we can only stick to what the chart gives us and play safe with it.
dominasikoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:40:46 AM

There is nothing sure in crypto space,
but i don't think that ETH will go back to $400 in a short time, its price is quite stable and very good. In the contrary, ETH will reach $1k in the near future.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:46:47 AM

Ethereum is great platform for the purpose of publishing the ICO projects and that's being done since long time. Now new usage of Ethereum are being explored by its original founder which makes sense that it will rise smoothly. However, the fact of going down and then coming up can not be ignored because this is really normal stuff for any crypto currency. The corrections can happen all the time and we never know when they start checking for the resistance of any coin. But on the long terms Ethereum seems good project and I am also mining it so I have little more faith in this coin.
Spiero7

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:47:58 AM

I hope and pray it doesn't happen cos of the consequences it will have on several coins that are tied to the Apron strings of ETH; those with smart contracts on ETH network. This may even leads to the final disintegration of so many altcoins which have been tipped to do well in the coming years. May this never occur I pray.
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:50:05 AM

I heard a news Eth will be back to $50, yes $50  Shocked. Common guys all these kind of news are just fud. 2018 will be a good year for Eth.

Yeah I doubt it's gonna go back to $400 unless something serious happens - sounds like FUD.
SnapStefan (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:53:16 AM

Yes, but this will only happen in December 2018 (just like it happened last year), but until then? I think I'm not the only one who believes in this news.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:53:27 AM

No one knows for sure when and how much but I believe ETH would increase next quarter. With the amount of projects it has and it's popularity it has the potential to actually bloom this next quarters even this year. It would all depend on the market. I myself has a bit of money riding on ethereum's success in the future, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I would suggest you buy some of it now while the price is low and hold in for dear life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Rafif000

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:57:18 AM

I think not but everyone does not know what will happen from where you get the news source, because I think the ether is very strong in the market so it will be hard to get that far down and eth itself is a platform and a lot of successful ico based eth platform and more and more so it would be very difficult to get down to $ 400
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

I wonder where this news came from?
nevertheless, if the price is somehow unimaginably reduced to 400$, I will be among the first to purchase an additional amount of ethereum.
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

For now, this is not possible in my opinion. The strategy is very important in the crypto world. constantly new developments. Eth is collecting power now. the next time the ascension will pass.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: