Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:18:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade with alt ?  (Read 651 times)
bobrova

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:26:26 PM

Why alt coins are good for trade ? why not bitcoin ? 

None of the alt coins is better in comparison to bitcoins. However, you may invest in some alt coins for diversification. If you do not want to invest in lot of two coins, I will suggest you two coins:

1) Ripple: Ripple is currently available for $0.8 only and it is expected to go to at least $5 by the year end. This gives a very good return to the investors and thus I have invested some money there.

2) Ethereum: If there is one coin which will survive even after bitcoin, it has to be Ethereum. That is why I suggest every investor to split money in between bitcoins and etereum and this will give maximum safety.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

Doctor who ?

Come on man who says that. I dont think it is the case we looking at. Actually bitcoin is better in all sense because it is ever growing though it falls down unlike the altcoins. The altcoins are actually worst in the recovery as they lack the investment speed and accuracy. The speed and accuracy? It gets divided because there are many more options to choose from when we talk about the different altcoins. But bitcoin is just one and they have no choice but to invest into it. So the trade becomes even faster in case of the bitcoin and we can just grab the opportunity when it is in downfall always and win the market in short period of time. Thats why bitcoin is far special than altcoins. But dont now what has got you thinking that altcoins are better.  
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:08:07 PM

bitcoin price is extremely high if you are just a small capitall trader you can only get a fraction of bitcoin while in altcoins you can buy them at their ICO price before they get too expensive and you will have a dozens or hundred tokens depending on what Altcoins you will gonna get.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
BlackSeaConqueror

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

Cause it's almost impossible to x50-x100 in 1 year with BTC. But well promising alt coin projects which lower market cap can do this.
ritchel90

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:08:37 PM

for me it is better to trade altcoins because its more cheap buy and sell than bitcoin.. but if u want to buy bitcoin.. buy in low price and hold tight until u can get profit..
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:41:42 PM

Many people want to trade alt instead of bitcoin because the first reason is capital, while trading in bitcoin must need big capital.
and bitcoin is not suitable for short-term trading, more suitable for long-term investments.
CryptoNick23

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:52:15 PM

I think everything is good for trading. Some are better because they have big fluctuations and you can win ... or lose, depends on the trader's skill.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:59:43 PM

some people say that if you trade alt you can get more pforit than bitcoin, if your capital is low, but if your capital is high i think you can get some profit too from bitcoin, and secondly altcoin fee to send is lower than bitcoin so some people think that using altcoin is very profitable because they can save more money for transfer fee

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:42:12 AM

Bitcoins transaction is very high and I don't think is good for trading, because buy and sell of few trades will take away almost all the profits made. However altcoins isn't much like bitcoins in terms of fees for trading. I think this is one of the major reason most people prefer trading with bitcoins. Bitcoin network is almost congested and the slow transaction is also a problem to traders.
Oliver Johnson

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:51:53 AM

because price is cheaper, fee is lower, transaction speed faster and they can get more profit in short time
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:58:34 AM

Trading with altcoins is the best way to make money because there is a lot of altcoins in the market that you can choose from and they have good prices to buy right now so it is a good way to make money just buy altcoins, just the good ones and keep them for a while and wait for the price to go up and then that is when you will sell.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:07:11 AM

Altcoin fluctuations are higher than bitcoin. Altcoin paired to Bitcoin. And the movement rate can be 2x or more. So many people trade altcoin to btc rather than btc to fiat. Because the altcoin profit rate is greater. And when bitcoin rises, then the profit reaches 3-5x from a normal day. But it is difficult to see altcoin predictions. It must be fully understood.
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:45:11 AM

For me, it because we can get more profit than trade a bitcoin.
Why it can? Because we can buy more coins than bitcoin if we have little cap. Than if the value of coin increased, we can multiple the increased by how many coin we purchase.
And also, if we trade alt and the bitcoin value increased we get double profits
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:07:03 AM

Smaller transaction fees would be a good reason why it is better to trade with alt coins rather than Bitcoin. You also have a better chance of profiting by a margin of 100% or greater with alts now than you do with Bitcoin gains.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:12:57 AM

I think they are more flexible.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:13:36 AM

Simple answer is trading altcoin most of the people including me increasing bitcoin holding . By trading altcoin try to increase our bitcoin holding . Buying bitcoin using fiat and selling for fiat not profitable because of huge margin in local exchange.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:15:21 AM

Smaller transaction fees would be a good reason why it is better to trade with alt coins rather than Bitcoin. You also have a better chance of profiting by a margin of 100% or greater with alts now than you do with Bitcoin gains.
exactly. I usually trade with these altcoins at very cheap prices and never invest in bitcoin. Maybe I was obsessed by its unstable up and down, and I could not afford to invest much in bitcoin. However, investment in altcoins is more profitable than bitcoin. I have tested commercial altcoins Bitcoin and at the same time and the profits that altcoins gives me is formidable than Bitcoin.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

you can trade with bitcoin and certainly involve altcoin.
I think you already understand about crypto trade. try to get in on the exchange, then do some experiments so you can understand and gain broad insight.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:25:46 AM

I think trading with altcoins gives you profits in just a short period of time, and you will also buy it in a cheaper price and sell it in 5x of the buying price. This will help a lot of traders to earn easily unlike with Bitcoin that is very expensive coin and you should wait for a longest time for you to reach your target price.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:50:36 AM

You have to be informed about your every move . For example, before trading with any alt you have to know everything about it ( when does the alt coin created, its creators, the budget cap, the hard forks, the updates, the airdrops) if you are not informed about these things you might be caught off guard. For example, you bought an altcoin, x, then you dont know that x will be delisted on the exchange you are in next week. Then your money might be wasted. Do your research and learn from your mistakes and triumphs. Also, learn from other's experience as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: