Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣[ANN]DINASTYCOIN✅ENJOY ITALY✅MANDATORY UPDATE⚡NEW THREAD⚡SINCE 2015⚡  (Read 28047 times)
fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

Do you plan to stay on cryptonight algo for asics?

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
shgtm

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:15:49 AM

I have problem with pool payments (http://poolmining1.dinastycoin.com)

Three payments in the list,one yesterday,other two today,and still nothing in wallet.
danieleazzurra

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:31:22 AM

I have problem with pool payments (http://poolmining1.dinastycoin.com)

Three payments in the list,one yesterday,other two today,and still nothing in wallet.

Hi, are not you a member of the Dinasty of Freedom? , I recommend you register here, so you do not miss important information: https://dinastyoffreedombackoffice.org/?ref=napoletanodaniele

due to previous problems the official pool n ° 1 has been replaced with the pool 2: http://poolmining2.dinastycoin.com/

unfortunately many miners do not follow the project in first person
DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 307
Merit: 5

Please Merit and Enjoy Italy!

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:59:49 AM

Greetings Supporters!

Exciting times, great to have you here!
Thank you for being part of our international community!

Can you believe it?

It has been nearly 3 years since the project has launched!
It has been nearly 2 months since the international community started to gather!
It has been nearly 1 month since our Roadmap for 2018 and further was released!

We were overwhelmed by the reactions about our project from the international community.
Especially after we released the Roadmap, many new supporters contacted us to work with us on the project of Dinasty of Freedom!

Please find below the updates regarding the Roadmap Topics for March and April 2018!

Cryptonote Exchange

I am pleased to announce, that the planned Partnership with the new Exchange and integration of Upholds Ecosystem and
Dinasty of Freedom BackOffice has been already manifested, including signed contracts which already resulted in the start of the implementation process.The API integration is currently undergoing implementation and testing phase.
Currently, the new exchange software is also in testing phase. Once all those steps have been completed, I will announce the release date and post the required links to join the evolution of Cryptonote Exchange. 

Dinastytoken

With the release of the exchange, Dinastytoken will be also made available to the community.
As soon as Dinastytoken will be available, you will have the ability to use them for several services,
including mining packages for our Dinastycoin Cloud Mining Farm!

Mobile Wallet Version 2.0

As requested by our community, we decided to push this a bit more to allow you to use it earlier.
The Mobile Wallet Release 2.0 is currently in the end of beta testing and looks very clean, is very fast and easy to use.
Everyone who owns a mobile device will be able to use it, regardless of the operating system. As soon as the last steps are
checked and tested properly, i will announce a Release Date.

*Be one of the first non-Italian users trying our Mobile Wallet. Get in contact with Bill to get added to the list Smiley*

Dinasty of Freedom Music Stars and Artists

I am happy to announce that the development of our Music and Artist Platform made big steps forward.
The necessary storage was made available and installed. We already were contacted by several local and international artists,
that were really excited about the project. Most of them heard about it due to our community spreading the word on twitter, facebook,
and other channels. We are currently putting a list of the Musicians and Artists together and as soon as the platform is ready,
the first Partners will be contacted to try the platform out.

*If you are an artist, musician or a creative mind that want to be part of our community, get in contact with Bill Smiley*

Attendance at Cryptofiera, Milano, Italy

The Cryptofiera date has been announced!  07.06.2018   19.30-00.30 check out http://www.cryptofiera.com/ 

Website Updates

As requested by our international community, the translation process of our Websites www.dinastycoin.com and our Backoffice have been started.
English is the first language that will be completed, following German and Portuguese!

*If you want to help translate our Ecosystems to other languages, please get in contact with Bill*
*Currently only latin characters supported, integration of non-latin characters coming soon!*

Dinastycoin Updates and Fork

Due to recent attacks on all Cryptonote Altcoins, we decided to update Dinastycoin with a mandatory update before the also planned Release of 3.0.
The update will also include wallet and daemon improvements to stability, usability, and efficiency.
Since this was not a planned update, please understand that we have to test this mandatory release before we will implement it.
The testing phase has started already and once testing was completed, we will get in contact with the exchanges since they will need an update too.
After we have settled a date for implementation of this mandatory release, we will inform the pool-owners and the community.
Many requests were directed to me for changing algo to Cryptonight V7. Please understand that Dinastycoin is not a monero fork.

Discord Member Status

Great Times! In the first 2 months of existance of our Discord Server, we managed to gather around 600 supporters already!
Since this was more an Italian thing in the past, I am very proud that the community is steadily growing.
Keep the Community Growing, we are proud of every member joining!

Discord Hall of Fame

I also want to give a big shoutout to some members of the community which showed their support and empathy for the project since we started the international community!
They showed much help and support, investing time and bringing their ideas and suggestions in - this is what i love the Community of Dinasty of Freedom community for!

Big Shoutout to @Neos1l for his Graphic Designs and Great Ideas he has
Big Shoutout to @Flong for beeing here, driving the community and is part of the significant success in the asian community
Big Shoutout to @Higgy for beeing the miner masterchief supporter and article writer
Big Shoutout to @Tim200k, @Heisenberg, @Kasima, @Greg, @iDC and @xtrisx for helping keep the discord channels clean and moderating the community
Big Shoutout to @Al1Ce which helped setting up the discord and add improvements to our community, over time

Big Shoutout to @Justin_51 for providing our Giveaway and Airdrop Bot! Great work you have done there!

and finally a Big Shoutout to @everyone i have met here! You are making this Project so awesome!

Thank you for beeing part of the Community! If you have any questions, suggestions or anything else you want to talk about related to the project, ask them!

DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:50:21 AM

Do you plan to stay on cryptonight algo for asics?

Greetings Fredeq,

Great to have you here!

Latest Info from the dev team: We are not planning to change algo within the next months.

Our Network Hashrate has been around ~Hash Rate: 2.11 MH/sec for quite some time.
Sometimes it spikes up but that is mostly due mining services like nicehash etc.

Maybe you want to join our discord to discuss your question further Smiley

Thank you and best Regards,

Bill

Bixbitecoin

Activity: 119
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:51:14 PM

Do you have protection from an ash?

BIXBITE COIN (https://bixbite.pro)
TELEGRAM (https://t.me/bixbitecoin)
DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:10:56 AM

Greetings Supporters,

Some users mentioned, that the cryptopia wallet is out of sync.
We already contacted Cryptopia and opened a ticket. currently, we are waiting for the reply.
As soon as i have new informations, i will let you know!

Best Regards,
Bill

flong

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:38:19 AM

What makes your project different from other similar projects?

Here are a few real world examples of what DCY is already capable of today:

You can rent apartments/hotels, pay in restaurants and bars and also get your car repaired in Italy. This summer, tourists will start to pay in DinastyCoins, Bookings have been made already.

Other projects are simply somewhere in the future "roadmap" promises.

We have an already implemented ecosystem, our backoffice gets integrated into a London based exchange and there is also the release of DinastyToken. Our Ecosystem includes a Backoffice Platform, Hotel and Booking Platform, a Platform for Artists of all Kind and we also got political support inside Italy. Even the Founder of the Observatory of Human Rights in Italy is supporting us!

The updated roadmap lays it out all out there in month to month details.
RizSphere

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:31:33 PM

Greetings,

Updated the solo mining instructions , including the seed-nodes list!

Check it out!

Best Regards,
Bill

I'm hoping to try solo mining, just for fun.  I've got a Windows box setup ok, but for Linux, I do not see the "miner" software on GitHub.  Is it included in one of the Ubuntu binaries listed there?

Thanks!

neosi1

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 02:09:27 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 02:23:20 PM by neosi1

Greetings,

Updated the solo mining instructions , including the seed-nodes list!

Check it out!

Best Regards,
Bill

I'm hoping to try solo mining, just for fun.  I've got a Windows box setup ok, but for Linux, I do not see the "miner" software on GitHub.  Is it included in one of the Ubuntu binaries listed there?

Thanks!

Hi Rizsphere

All files needed are included In the Ubuntu binaries. You should test and report back to us with your Linux version if any problems,

Thanks for pointing out that there isnt a separate Linux miner link, i'll pass that info on

HTH

https://discord.gg/UEXYVvG
neosi1

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 02:21:44 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 12:30:49 AM by neosi1

Hi Guys

Click below for a copy of our redesigned 2018 - 2019 Roadmap
Rel : 1 May 2018

https://i.imgur.com/KVc17mj.jpg

Stay tuned here or on the discord group for further news and updates.
If you're not a discord member already it's really friendly, has great Giveaways, Airdrops and Bounties
plus there's loads of people willing to help you out.

https://i.imgur.com/TVSn6V1.png

https://discord.gg/UEXYVvG

sazn866666

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:22:48 PM

They can be profitable, but you can't know it in advance; so you need to participate in a lot of airdrops, hoping to catch the winning one.
It's lottery, not investing.
samward

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:25:59 PM

Looks like a promising project - how to buy these coins and is this listed in any exchange, excited to take part of this project
neosi1

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:49:37 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 12:30:19 AM by neosi1

Looks like a promising project - how to buy these coins and is this listed in any exchange, excited to take part of this project

Hi samward

thanks for your support, Exchanges are listed here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3069548.msg31622082#msg31622082

HTH

https://i.imgur.com/t4aKgs0.png

Multi_21

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:31:47 PM

Loving the discord community, very friendly admins with solid plentiful bounties and frequent open airdrops that many can participate in, unlike a lot of others around at the moment.  Good fundamentals and backing, and one of the few Blockchain related companies to originate in Italy, I expect this to go very far with significant adoption and price increases.  Following closely.

Grazzzzzi!
DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:05:21 PM

Loving the discord community, very friendly admins with solid plentiful bounties and frequent open airdrops that many can participate in, unlike a lot of others around at the moment.  Good fundamentals and backing, and one of the few Blockchain related companies to originate in Italy, I expect this to go very far with significant adoption and price increases.  Following closely.

Grazzzzzi!

Greetings Multi_21,

Thank you for the kind words!

We try to give the community a warm and family like experience all day long Smiley

For all human beeings, that are interrested in joining this great community, check my signature for the invite links!

Best Regards,

Bill

flong

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:16:20 PM

Grazzzzzi!

It's great seeing you around Multi_21 and all of the other DCY Italian Famiglia. That's what makes Italian Craftsmanship worth every <insert currency here>!
hepalapori

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:11:44 AM

Is this coin listed on Yobit?
IrishGirl710

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:10:55 PM

Ello everyone:) I'm IrishGirlCrypto🍀 Big fan of DinastyCoin💚 I love all the awesome features the wallet has!It has one of the main things everyone wants also... ANONYMOUS Sending🚀 Lots more cool stuff, But my favorite part about wallet is that it can mine DCY with just a click of a button on the wallet!! Lots of fun for us newbies who cant figure out mining Crypto:P Also wanted to give big thanks to the Discord! If anyone has not joined "DCY-DinastyCoin Official.. You are missing out on lots of fun stuff to do:P You can learn more about Crypto while playing bot games, chatting with a amazing community, And get answers to any questions! Even newbie questions that I always ask:P Now for the best part... The Discord has AIRDROPS🎉GIVEAWAYS🎉BOUNTY🎉 You also can enter more of them if you level up in discord chat by hanging out! Just have fun, ask questions, help out if can, say hello, or even play with fun discord bots like me:P Leveling is easy, but everyone still gets the main airdrops and stuff:) If you see me in chat say Hello or Ello:P Dont miss out on the fun🎉 Have a wonderful day everyone, And Good Luck on your Crypto Journey🍀🍀🍀

Link for Discord is https://discord.gg/WKQR3Wz

DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:08:50 PM

Is this coin listed on Yobit?

Greetings Hepalapori,

Dinastycoin is currently listed on Cryptopia and BTC-Alpha.
There is another exchange planned soon, so stay tuned for more informations regarding this Topic!

in the meantime, make sure you join our Discord Server Smiley https://discord.gg/mnrfcMP

Best Regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: